Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26004 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 22, 2008
so sly is busy here adding more concubines to d thousands he has in nairaland

dis must be another solomon in d bible
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by debosky(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2008
How can some people be calling me a womaniser when the likes of Sly are on nairaland

Ol boy nothing do you. . . carry go! unopposed lo wole!! grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:38pm On May 22, 2008
debosky:

How can some people be calling me a womaniser when the likes of Sly are on nairaland

Ol boy nothing do you. . . carry go! unopposed lo wole!! grin
We both know sly is just a copy, a wan*na be playa. . .you, on the other hand sha lipsrsealed Oga, you try. lol grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 10:40pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

Co-signed!!!!!!! cool
Remember this statement the day she would take a walk down the aisle with the one and only Sly. . . . . tongue cool
Cant wait for that day though. . . . . . . . . . . cool
Faith can move mountain. . . . cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2008
Everyone should go to bed, it's time for bedmatics.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:42pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

eh en! oya, demonstrate it for us grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 22, 2008
and sexiology wink grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:43pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

and sexiology wink grin
why play sexiology when you can play sleepiology?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 22, 2008
why play sexiology when you can play sleepiology?
because sexiology is d synonyme of bedimatics
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 22, 2008
Have you people finished marrying yourselves tongue?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2008
Sleepiology ke? hell no,No sleep tonight. rampant you have to be here for proper demo. Trust me, I got all A's in bedmatics
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2008
welli where are u ,i think stillwater needs a husband
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:48pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

because sexiology is d synonyme of bedimatics
eh en!!

*scribbles on notebook*
continue, oga akowe! grin grin

dapsycool:

Sleepiology ke? hell no,No sleep tonight. rampant you have to be here for proper demo. Trust me, I got all A's in bedmatics

Is bedmatics another way of saying lazyology? grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2008
Don't call nobody, i can husband all of una together. My mind carry am. Bring it On,
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:50pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

Don't call nobody, i can husband all of una together. My mind carry am. Bring it On,
wetin be husband, again? shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2008
I'm here to eat jollof rice. Who are the people wedding? cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 22, 2008
I'm here to eat jollof rice. Who are the people wedding? cheesy

STILL WATER AND SLY cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by annamaria: 10:51pm On May 22, 2008
@ topic, wahala dey ooo.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:52pm On May 22, 2008
lmao!!!

Stillwater and tani?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 10:52pm On May 22, 2008
JENNY LEAD US ON. . . AS D CEREMONY IS ABOUT TO START.U CONDUCT WHILE I TOAST
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2008
Rampant, Bedmatics is a mathematical fire, we might need to subtract some things, add some but the most important part is the division. For further enquiries, see me privately
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 22, 2008
lmao!!!

Stillwater and tani?

STILL WATER HAS ALWAYS BEEN SLY'S FIRST LOVE,SO IT WONT BE FAIR IF SLY MARRIES ANOTHER WOMAN,IM NOT SURE STILL WATER'S HEART WILL SURVIVE,SHE LOVES SLY
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:53pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

Rampant, Bedmatics is a mathematical fire, we might need to subtract some things, add some but the most important part is the division. For further enquiries, see me privately
I think not!!

welli:

JENNY LEAD US ON. . . AS D CEREMONY IS ABOUT TO START.You CONDUCT WHILE I TOAST
where's the food and money? I'll take care of that department!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 10:55pm On May 22, 2008
RAMPANT YOU RE FREE.HANDLE DAT SEC.I KNW JENNY IS PUTTIN THINGS TOGETHER
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

STILL WATER HAS ALWAYS BEEN SLY'S FIRST LOVE,SO IT WONT BE FAIR IF SLY MARRIES ANOTHER WOMAN,IM NOT SURE STILL WATER'S HEART WILL SURVIVE,SHE LOVES SLY

Inukwa!!!!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2008
stillwater:

Inukwa!!!!

What type of language is this? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:57pm On May 22, 2008
stillwater:

Inukwa!!!!
is that "Yes, I do" ?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 10:57pm On May 22, 2008
Ya'll vampires, go sleep. If u are lonely hug your pillow.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 22, 2008
WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO WITNESS THE COMING TOGETHER OF SLY AND STILL WATER IN HOLYMATRIMONY

JENNY(PRIEST):DO YOU SLY TAKE STILL WATER TO BE YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED WIFE

SLY:I DO PRIEST,I LOVE HER SO MUCH

JENNY(PRIEST):DO YOU STILLWATER TAKE SLY TO BE YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED HUSBAND

STILLWATER:I DO WITH ALL MY HEART

SLY YOU MAY NOW KISS D BRIDE kiss kiss

I JENNY TOAST TO D FUTURE OF STILLWATER AND SLY,I PRAY THEY BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY,AND I PRAY THEY PRODUCE KIDS DAT R STILL LIKE WATER,AND MAY THEIR MARRIAGE BE A MARRIAGE WITH STYLE
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 10:59pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

Ya'll vampires, go sleep. If u are lonely hug your pillow.

diff. time zone buddy tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 22, 2008
God forbid!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 22, 2008
welli and rampant abeg make una toast to the marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.