Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26006 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2008
@Rampant!

Ohhh,I get now you be iyawo alapa stainless,I tak that you cant cook abi,dont just come here and tell me that n/landers took your man ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 23, 2008
welli any more weddings undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 3:26pm On May 23, 2008
ty4real:

@Rampant!

Ohhh,I get now you be iyawo alapa stainless,I tak that you can't cook abi,don't just come here and tell me that n/landers took your man ooooooo grin grin grin

Who said I can't cook? I can cook wellu wellu in the bedroom grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2008
maybe @ gunpoint  
RampantT:

[size=20pt]Holythug, where is the picture na? angry angry[/size]

welli:

me attend mfm ke.god forbid.i only went deir to learn how to prayer against false wedins
. . . i can bet wit my newly wedded wife. . . u r a bonafide pastor past stress of [size=18pt]MFM[/size]
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by whitelexi(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

Yes Jenny and Seun
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:27pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

U sef, U neva tire
u dey conduct weddings since morning angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Uche2nna(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2008
whitelexi:

Yes Jenny and Seun

cheesy

Venue ? undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:28pm On May 23, 2008
whitelexi:

Yes Jenny and Seun

Which Seun?
The boy is mine abeg o! angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by whitelexi(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Which Seun?

Jenny don thief your bobo oh, i dey go create thread for their wedding. . . And build website for them grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2008
You sef, You never tire
u dey conduct weddings since morning angry

how i go tire to do good work undecided

@whitelexi

nice try,try again but them don marry me and siena so keep trying

@uchenna
bia mechie onu gi diaaaa angry if not i go dash u wife right now
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:30pm On May 23, 2008
@ jenny---tatooboy nd lysaa
@ ty4real---tatooboy is my uncle ohh.gerrit?

@ holythug--dis ur wife dey shack u ohhh.u can bet wit her.na u knw but i dnt attend mfm.

@ all newly wedded couples------------may d gud lord cont. . .to sustain ur marriage.many pikins 4 u all.it is well
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 23, 2008
welli i no fit wed tatooboy and iysaa ,u don marry tatooboy already
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2008
whitelexi:

Yes Jenny and Seun

J[b]enny you no dey tire for ds ur weddin?
You never even do evaluation to kno ow ds new couples are blending with each other,if you dont stop the new weddings and evaluate NOW,I foresee you having to break and cancel the same weddings you conducted. DIVORCE[/b]

@Rampant!

[b]Oruko re ni o nro e jooo(u ar living up to ur name, Rampant[/b]Thats enough cooking for oga! grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by whitelexi(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2008
Wetin the majority don join together, let no man put asunder. . .  Jenny you no get choice oh, Seun is already waiting to recieve u grin grin grin

Tonight no go easy for u grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 23, 2008
roflmao wey d majority he he he he he buahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah keep trying

welli give dis newbie(whitelexi)info abeg about d numerous weddings of yesterday
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

@ jenny---tatooboy nd lysaa
@ ty4real---tatooboy is my uncle ohh.gerrit?

@ holythug--this your wife dey shack u ohhh.u can bet wit her.na u knw but i dnt attend mfm.

@ all newly wedded couples------------may d good lord cont. . .to sustain your marriage.many pikins for you all.it is well

Leave stories!Na today, Uncle ko Niece ni!Mrs tattoooboy grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:36pm On May 23, 2008
lexi newbie.-----tk ya time.she's for siena. angry ty4real tell dis guy well
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:37pm On May 23, 2008
Honestly . . .where siena dey sef?
He don chop today so?
as hin wife dey hia dey marry pple up and down, left and right
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2008
whitelexi:

Wetin the majority don join together, let no man put asunder. . . Jenny you no get choice oh, Seun is already waiting to recieve u grin grin grin

Tonight no go easy for u grin

You wan scatter house abi!dt one go be the fight of the titans oooohhhhh!Leave Jenny alone ooo,her man na lion ooo,if u go near hin meat,na wahala you dey find.she is married to Siena.E otago grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 23, 2008
no mind lexi him want make i marry am,na so him tell me,he's just using seun's name as charmoflage,i tell lexi say i no fit marry am cos he's married

lexi apu mu aka,achoromu ilugi,aga ma lu onye ngwa tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 23, 2008
@busta
him get one kain important business to handle today,till him come back im free to marry as many as possible
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:39pm On May 23, 2008
ty4real:

Leave stories!Na today,  Uncle ko Niece ni!Mrs tattoooboy grin grin grin grin

u re entitled to yr opinion.he is nd wil always be my uncle cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2008
see i dey drag hubby again?. . .na wa o
buzyDiva:

Which Seun?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by whitelexi(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

no mind lexi him want make i marry am,na so him tell me,he's just using seun's name as charmoflage,i tell lexi say i no fit marry am because he's married

lexi apu mu aka,achoromu ilugi,aga ma lu onye ngwa tongue

Sail on sailor. . .  Dream on, dreamer. . .  Whistling to the melody
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:42pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

@busta
him get one kain important business to handle today,till him come back im free to marry as many as possible

and in the maintime . . ain't u supposed to be cooking his food and cleaning the house?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:43pm On May 23, 2008
holythug:

see i dey drag hubby again?. . .na wa o

@sinful thug,
Stop chasing me up and down like a fly on this thread.
na by force.
I am married to seun already tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2008
who go invite us for tgif dinner naaw
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2008
who wan marry u bfor. . .dem tell u say i get time for marriage
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 23, 2008
@busta

cooked before coming online,as for cleaning d house,d house help has already done dat
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:47pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

@busta

cooked before coming online,as for cleaning d house,d house help has already done that

U get house help?

No wonder . . .
sit down here on NL o. . .ur husband go shag the househelp finish.

holythug:

who wan marry u bfor. . .them tell u say i get time for marriage

u tell me!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 23, 2008
the housegirl no be live in housegirl na come and go,she don go since @busta
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 23, 2008
busta abeg go YIM I LEAVE ONE MSG FOR U DIAAA

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.