Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26002 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2008
This film will sell to Nollywood!

Nairaland and weddings!

I give up on this thread angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 23, 2008
abeg give up joooo,na so u talk yesterday u give up,still u come here again today
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2008
@ty4real
Yes na. . nitorie na fi pe mi ni LIONESS rampant na. . .my LIONel richie is always happy when it's desert time grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

You get house help?

No wonder . . .
sit down here on Nairaland o. . .your husband go shag the househelp finish.

u tell me!
. . .sings
i no knw for u na u sabi, i no knw for u na u sabi. . . . .(keeps singing & whistlin)
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2008
@jenny . . I don see am o and i don reply u
but I think u are absolutely right!!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by kufreabasi(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2008
this is serious.is it true?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2008
kufreabasi:

this is serious.is it true?

Yes it is true,everything you see here is real and authentic.

@Jenny!
Mo ti gbo eee, I refuse to be tempted by you go and meet Siena and dont allow househelp take ur property under yah korokoro eyes oooo!A word is enuf 4 d wise.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2008
kai. . .true ke
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Trendiest(f): 4:55pm On May 23, 2008
ppl,can we stay on subject 4once, haba
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by jejelolatu(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2008
AND what subject is this?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2008
he he he he he he cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 6:51pm On May 23, 2008
cry cry cry is dis thread goin to die now dat der's remix?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 23, 2008
lie lie na na na a good thread like dis cant die,dry ya tears sweetie kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2008
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 23, 2008
dapsy how's ur wifey,cool huh wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 6:53pm On May 23, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy"
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2008
lmfao, wonderful. My wife na bully o grin grin grin grin grin but i can handle her
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 6:56pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

lmfao, wonderful. My wife na bully o grin grin grin grin grin but i can handle her
tani iyawo e? angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 23, 2008
Rampant guilty conscience did he mention ur name now wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

tani iyawo e? angry angry

ATTENTION!!!!!
I no get two wives o, JUST ONE, MY DEAREST RAMPANT
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 23, 2008
ouch love nwantiti embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 7:07pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

ATTENTION!!!!!
I no get two wives o, JUST ONE, MY DEAREST RAMPANT

Rampant come and get your hubby o. . cuz ramapant[b]T[/b] does not want a broke man grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2008
I might decide to modify all my posts, but na lie, Same Ni Rampant, Rampantt, Pampers, Ramp, all na SAME
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 7:14pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

I might decide to modify all my posts, but na lie, Same Ni Rampant, Rampantt, Pampers, Ramp, all na SAME
LMAO!! not the same thing jare
There is tempest on NL and tempestuous. . .2 diff users grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2008
I am perfectly sane, this one na my rampant, sorry rampantt grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 7:18pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

I am perfectly sane, this one na my rampant, sorry rampantt grin
Sorry, this lioness would shred you in two by the end of the day
You can't handle it
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Sorry, this lioness would shred you in two by the end of the day
You can't handle it

A trial will convince you,
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

A trial will convince you,
Sorry, you failed the pre-trial
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Sorry, you failed the pre-trial

Na wa for you, wetin u want self, If not for love
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2008
i can see loff nwantiti
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 7:29pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

Na wa for you, wetin u want self, If not for love
For you to go to the bank and get my $1 b
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

For you to go to the bank and get my $1 b

Ok ill do just that, but ill have to get you pregnant first, just incase i get shot while trying to rob a bank. Atleast ill have a mini dapsycool in ya belle. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.