Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:51 AM

Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams (28732 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Since sexkillz and ogugua have commented on this am sure it will make FP so lemme drop my comments NOW
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Awwww. A very beautiful bride she is.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
I am touched by this and have decided to be a loving and caring man. Which Nigerian girl person go love that will not send my money, cars, house, qualifications, what i am and the people i know?
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Osyxcel(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wow.... This will really make her happy and she'll be able to receive her death much more gracefully.

She's beautiful even with the bare head.

We should always endeavour to put smiles on people's face, even when they are dying.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Temismith(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmm undecided!
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by 50calibre(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wow I don't get touched easily but I must confess, this is pretty touching.

For the Groom, I wonder how he must be feeling knowing fully well that the person standing before him has just few weeks before she departs this world.

And for the bride, there is no better death than knowing when the time would come, it helps you amend your ways, make final preparations. She must be savouring every day she wakes up to see the sunrise, sunset, water, breeze, animals, plants.

4 Likes

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Joyous86: This is Real True love. Men like this don't exist in this part of the world... Mod this na Frontpage material
But Abu Mikey and Mikeyhernadez are stiLl alive nau undecided
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by 50calibre(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wow it looks like Ogugua and sexkillz are either broken up or having problems.

That hidden comment two steps above this asked when they would get married, and one of them hid the comment. Why?
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lwkmd. It was off-topic. Keep praying sha. undecided

[s]So glad that xynerise is the only heartless wasp who sees nothing sweet in a terminally ill woman having the wedding of her dreams..[/s]
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
50calibre: Wow it looks like Ogugua and sexkillz are either broken up or having problems.
Change your babalawo.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
ogugua88: Lwkmd. It was off-topic. Keep praying sha.

[s]So glad that xynerise is the only heartless wasp who sees nothing sweet in a terminally ill woman having the wedding of her dreams.[/s]
The only thing he sees is the sweet wasted money. I'm sure he must have calculated where his house would have gotten with such money.

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
sexkillz: The only thing he see is the sweet wasted money. I'm sure he must have calculated where his house would have gotten with such money.

I'll have to remind skydeep not to suffer any terminal illness. She'll be dying while her antelope-in-chief is preparing her burial plot and selling her belongings on eBay.

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Enegod(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
somebody that is gonna die soon.spending alot of money weeding. It doesn't make sense to me...she should have use the money to help the poor people
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by 50calibre(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
ogugua88:

I'll have to remind skydeep not to suffer any terminal illness. She'll be dying while her antelope-in-chief is preparing her burial plot and selling her belongings on eBay.

See window dressing, they front in public like all is well whereas in private ......

I don't believe this facade you guys are putting up here, that question wasn't off topic at all, it was on point, the subject is wedding.

Ogugua speak out, what has sexkillz done to you.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dream come true 4 her. God bless dat guy.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
50calibre: See window dressing, they front in public like all is well whereas in private ......

I don't believe this facade you guys are putting up here, that question wasn't off topic at all, it was on point, the subject is wedding.

Ogugua speak out, what has sexkillz done to you.

Onwero. O di kwa pafect.

Let's stay on topic now.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aww sweet but I dislike her dress undecided
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Truckpusher(m): 2:26am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: The only thing he sees is the sweet wasted money. I'm sure he must have calculated where his house would have gotten with such money.
Guy ,dem train you for bad mouth? angry
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Truckpusher(m): 2:29am On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Aww sweet but I dislike her dress undecided
What has the dress got to do with her predicament? shocked shocked shocked agbaya grin
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 03, 2013
Truckpusher: What has the dress got to do with her predicament? shocked shocked shocked agbaya grin

Sharrap joor.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 03, 2013
Truckpusher: Guy ,dem train you for bad mouth? angry

Yours comes natural tongue tongue
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 3:22am On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Aww sweet but I dislike her dress undecided
Must she put on what u like?
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 03, 2013
Flygerian.:

Must she put on what u like?

If I was dying and having the wedding of my dreams then my dress would make a blind man see. tongue it just seems too plain.

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 3:51am On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

If I was dying and having the wedding of my dreams then my dress would make a blind man see. tongue it just seems too plain.
Only making a blind man to see? So what dress could make the deaf to hear? lame to walk and dumb to speak?

U'r suppose to be talking of dress that could put all these problems in place, then I'll know u'r talking constructively.

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 03, 2013
Flygerian.:

Only making a blind man to see? So what dress could make the deaf to hear? lame to walk and dumb to speak?

U'r suppose to be talking of dress that could put all these problems in place, then I'll know u'r talking constructively.

angry angry Let me consult my babalawo angry
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 4:04am On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

angry angry Let me consult my babalawo angry
No need. His battery is low so he cant come up with good incantation. Consult Jen Bulik and apologise to her.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 03, 2013
Flygerian.:

No need. His battery is low so he cant come up with good incantation. Consult Jen Bulik and apologise to her.

You are insane if you think I am apologizing for not liking her dress. tongue
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 4:13am On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You are insane if you think I am apologizing for not liking her dress. tongue

No, im not. And also, am not saying u should like her dress but in such case like this, such comment is irrelevant.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 03, 2013
Flygerian.:

No, im not. And also, am not saying u should like her dress but in such case like this, such comment is irrelevant.

In that case, this whole thread is irrelevant - including your comment tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.