Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:04 AM

Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams (28731 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Vansnickers: 2:52am On Aug 05, 2013
sexkillz: Stop thinking poor.

Nothing is too much to do for a lady who has only about 180 days to live. Nothing is more comforting to know that there are people who care about you till the very end. Nothing hurts more than knowing the exact time you are about to die.

If spending that money will make a dying woman happy, then so be it. sad

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Shugarlipz(f): 2:53am On Aug 05, 2013
She still looks beautiful. I hope God heals her
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Joyous86(f): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2013
somalia11:

lol, where are u my dear
Mogadishu
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by chiogoezubem(f): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2013
pheforusty: . have u tried all d men in dis part of d world??

Wow! She'd be over a thousand yrs old by the time she is thru with trying all the men in this part of the world. Na wa o
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by mzkanye(f): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2013
Oh god, ds is wot I call real love..awwww*puppy face* God pls let it disappear..dnt let her die lord!
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2013
xynerise:
To tell you the truth, I didnt read the story.

Then how did you know its a waste of money?
Sharrap there!!!
angry
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2013
Enegod: somebody that is gonna die soon.spending alot of money weeding. It doesn't make sense to me...she should have use the money to help the poor people

And what is this one saying
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Joyous86(f): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Enegod: somebody that is gonna die soon.spending alot of money weeding. It doesn't make sense to me...she should have use the money to help the poor people
Can u see what 2much weed has done to u? Nobody is spending money on weed here
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by msposh: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
dreams come true
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
*walks in... peeps n walks out immediately*
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Tiemo(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lucky are those that have a good marriage. For those that breakup and try to reconcile, even get back into a relationship like Rihanna, you can get your ex boyfriend back on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQP_ok1Ki4
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by darlib: 8:53am On May 09, 2018
Correct love men

Merriment jooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.