Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams (28734 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Flygerian1(m): 4:31am On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

In that case, this whole thread is irrelevant - including your comment tongue
Ok o! If u say so!

But wait 1st o... u no dey sleep?
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 03, 2013
Flygerian.:

Ok o! If u say so!

But wait 1st o... u no dey sleep?

No... Go post more pics on your thread grin
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 03, 2013
passing by..
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by 50calibre(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2013
ogugua88:

Onwero. O di kwa pafect.

Let's stay on topic now.

Lol ok!
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by nerodenero: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
This type of story is common in movies.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by manny4life(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is so inspiring...I wish her HML, smiley smiley smiley and goodbye in advance.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by k2039: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Very touching. That's a brave man there, and I am grateful that he stays true to her till the very end.

I can do that.
I agree with you, that's what WE billionaires (billionaire in dollars) can do. I remember our billionaire brother Mike Adenuga paid N200 million For a space in a cemetery.

The celebration of a life well spent only makes maximum sense when the person is still alive.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by tjfulloption(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
wow! so touching, *tears droping frm my eyes*
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by nbright: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
“I had a wig that I was going to wear,” Bulik told The News. “But then I thought about it and when I look back at these pictures I didn’t want to feel inauthentic. I wanted to be totally me.”
@bolded... I saw a thread once were some nairalanders were argueing about this same issue... some girls feels it makes them look fake.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
I guess it's our turn today to ask 'can Nigerian men do this?'
Or better still like they always conclude unfairly. Maybe we too should conclude and say no Nigerian man can do this.
Lol
Now u guys see how generalisations canbe unfair.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by luvmijeje(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
*wipe tears* I believe so much in miracles. I hope and pray it come to pass in this couple's life.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by PStacks(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
xynerise:
You dey mad? undecided.
My opinion bro angry

You must have your head checked. Someone corrected you and you still go ahead to insult him.. This is a real pathetic story..

Poverty striken idota like you thinks its waste of funds and instead of you to look on the brighter side and take corrections, u still dey ask am if hin dey mad..

Na you dey mad moafuckher.

Your Opinion is waked and waked opinions are not appreciated here.. Born fo0l

2 Likes

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by nitlad: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
[url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Walk_to_Remember][size=18pt]A Walk To Remember![/size][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V96uhfQ0x9A
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by jayR17(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
pheforusty: . have u tried all d men in dis part of d world??
Thnk u jare,ask am
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by xynerise: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
P.Stacks:

You must have your head checked. Someone corrected you and you still go ahead to insult him.. This is a real pathetic story..

Poverty striken idota like you thinks its waste of funds and instead of you to look on the brighter side and take corrections, u still dey ask am if hin dey mad..

Na you dey mad moafuckher.

Your Opinion is waked and waked opinions are not appreciated here.. Born fo0l
Yay! U see me for dream? undecided

Your fada
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
lorretta u: I guess it's our turn today to ask 'can Nigerian men do this?'
Or better still like they always conclude unfairly. Maybe we too should conclude and say no Nigerian man can do this.
Lol
look at how jealousy and hatred is eating you up so fast. Why not grow up. I thought you said you're better off single, then why still lament? Abi konji don enter your brain nii. grin you still haven't told me your breast size sha wink
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Sobrit(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Wow! Has this couple heard the gospel of Jesus Christ?- that all things are possible with God matth19:26; that let all men be liars and God alone true rom3:4; that by his stripes...Isaiaih 53:4-5;that God alone has d key of life, death and of hades rev 1:18.. Etc etc etc
this couple is qualified and due for the expression of God's love, mercy and power.
Let them contact men of God and God can prove the best doctors wrong.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by patostation(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
This true life story alnost made me shed tears! True love glorifies our maker and dignifies humanity.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Decryptor(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Joyous86: This is Real True love. Men like this don't exist in this part of the world... Mod this na Frontpage material
And that's because women from this part of this world turned us into what we are today.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
slimmy05: look at how jealousy and hatred is eating you up so fast. Why not grow up. I thought you said you're better off single, then why still lament? Abi konji don enter your brain nii. grin you still haven't told me your breast size sha wink
what's jealous about my post? And who am I hating?
And what's the lamentation in my post?
And where did u get the idea that I'm better off Single? Did I tell u that explicitly?
Any wise woman would be better of single than with a man who doesn't appreciate her.and I'm number one the list of such women.doesn't mean if I meet a man worth it,I wouldn't go for it.I hope that's clear enough now for you.I wonder why you're derailing this sweet thread. Take ur time.
And quit trying to make initmate jokes with me. I DON'T KNOW YOU. It's skanky. Spare that for your gf.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
lorretta u: what's jealous about my post? And who am I hating?
And what's the lamentation in my post?
And where did u get the idea that I'm better off Single? Did I tell u that explicitly?
Any wise woman would be better of single than with a man who doesn't appreciate her.and I'm number one the list of such women.doesn't mean if I meet a man worth it,I wouldn't go for it.I hope that's clear enough now for you.I wonder why you're derailing this sweet thread. Take ur time.
And quit trying to make initmate jokes with me. I DON'T KNOW YOU. It's skanky. Spare that for your gf.
sounds arrogant. You sound bittered, think you need to bathe with honey. Or maybe your lover didn't come with us to earth, guess you need to meet him up in mars.. You're the one derailing the thread with your hatred and jealousy for male folks. I just you're not muscular, you get such comments from transgendered tongue
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
JDiagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer this past January, doctors have given the 35-year-old San Jose woman less than six months left to live. The news came as a shock to Bulik and her boyfriend of six years, Jeff Lang. Time has been slipping quickly out of her hands, but on Saturday, Bulik was finally able to stop and celebrate life.

“I had a wig that I was going to wear,” Bulik told The News. “But then I thought about it and when I look back at these pictures I didn’t want to feel inauthentic. I wanted to be totally me.”

Now that the wedding is over, Bulik said she is still trying to wrap herself around the next few months. It will be tough, she says, but life can still be beautiful.

“Cancer is not easy. It takes a lot to get up in the morning sometimes,” Bulik said. “I guess what’s important is to find that source of hope within yourself and the courage to keep going forward.”

Wow...
that is all I can say. This woman is an inspiration and very strong.
To think the doctors gave her a time limit on her life letting her know that she may not live
to see the new year yet she decided to dedicate this precious time to live her life...

and us "healthy folks" take each day for granted...hmmm.

Her husband is the true definition of what a real man should be.

I don't even know what more to say...this is powerful.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
So-brit:
Wow! Has this couple heard the gospel of Jesus Christ?

lol.

0MG...[size=58pt]-_-[/size]
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by orgasticdance: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
i knew one chic who was diagnosed terminally ill back home in naija, she was dating a friend, 7 years on she's still bouncing undecided em, wit yankee u can rest assured that their terminally ill na tarminally ill for real sha cry
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by oggy005(f): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillz: Stop thinking poor.

Nothing is too much to do for a lady who has only about 180 days to live. Nothing is more comforting to know that there are people who care about you till the very end. Nothing hurts more than knowing the exact time you are about to die.

If spending that money will make a dying woman happy, then so be it. sad

I totally agree not because i'm a female
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
I prophesy to her soul, LIVE UNTILL THE LORD SAYS IT'S TIME. If you believe that God can and will do it, just like this comment.

4 Likes

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Samabu07(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Joyous86: This is Real True love. Men like this don't exist in this part of the world... Mod this na Frontpage material
See take ur time o. So u mean to say u deserve the best guy? How good can/have been? Mtcheww
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Dstar1(f): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
So touching! I really felt 4 her.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by PatAkpos: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
For all u folks shouting "waste of money" una no sabi read? Everything was made FREE by good samaritans. Papa God, restore good health to this woman. I know most people will feel its a waste since the woman will die soon but one man's meat .............
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Mamacita007(f): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
am happy for her
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pat Akpos: For all u folks shouting "waste of money" una no sabi read? Everything was made FREE by good samaritans. Papa God, restore good health to this woman. I know most people will feel its a waste since the woman will die soon but one man's meat .............

Nothing is ever free. Somewhere down the line somebody paid.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Blackvampire(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
lorretta u: I guess it's our turn today to ask 'can Nigerian men do this?'
Lol
Are u ok y mst u drag nigerian men into dis...how many of dem hav u dated...for ur information nigerian men are d most romantic black men.. U can ever get..ever wonder y women round d world love us...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.