Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:49 AM

Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams (28730 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by jennypretty44: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
na oyibo knw watin dem dey call 'love' try tell naija guy say u get common hiv ,if he pik ur call agin make i bend
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by dapachez: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
You beat me to it,this story is so deep and it reminds me of how my dad stood by and took care of my mum for 2 good years before she succumed to cancer. God bless this dude,he is indeed an angel.
nitlad: [url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Walk_to_Remember][size=18pt]A Walk To Remember![/size][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V96uhfQ0x9A
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by touchmeder: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
I am yet to hear of the Nigerian man/woman who will do what this groom agreed to do shocked
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Highjayklm(f): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Wow!! I m so glad for her, its rare wen ppl commit to someone who is terminally ill. God bless 'em
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by neowelsh(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
The first time i watched "A Walk to Remember" i literally cried cry, its so sad, i pray for God to give this lovely couple the strength to fight it till the end embarassed embarassed
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Black vampire:
Are u ok y mst u drag nigerian men into dis...how many of dem hav u dated...for ur information nigerian men are d most romantic black men.. U can ever get..ever wonder y women round d world love us...
hellooooo.
Pls understand my post before u start acting guilty as If I called your name.
FYI,I'm not into foreign dudes.my man is nigerian.so how do u think I hate nigerian men?
I'm only giving u folks a taste of ur own medicine.why does it taste bitter to you.just a few days ago.a quadruple amputee was shown on FP being loved by his girlfriend and all the men were shouting about how a Nigerian woman can't do that. I didn't see u complaining. Why are u complaining now?

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
slimmy05: sounds arrogant. You sound bittered, think you need to bathe with honey. Or maybe your lover didn't come with us to earth, guess you need to meet him up in mars.. You're the one derailing the thread with your hatred and jealousy for male folks. I just you're not muscular, you get such comments from transgendered tongue
bitter? Lol. I can authoritatively tell you that I'm one of the most pleasnt people u can be with(info courtesy of friends and aquaintances)
And 'JEALOUSY of male folks?' Dude you have a talent/career in comedy. Don't waste it
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by redcliff: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
pheforusty: . have u tried all d men in dis part of d world??

Not has she? Its 'who told her to try all the men in this part of the world' hoe*
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by comradestalk: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
So touching... i am speechless had to hold back the tears!
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by mchileks4luv(f): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
jennypretty44: na oyibo knw watin dem dey call 'love' try tell naija guy say u get common hiv ,if he pik ur call agin make i bend
Babe N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ bi small thing

Try am na,him Ğø̲̣̣ even help Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ spread the story.even if Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ call am somuch he migth change his line
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Blackvampire(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
lorretta u: hellooooo.
FYI,I'm not into foreign dudes.my man is nigerian.so how do u think I hate nigerian men?
I'm only giving u folks a taste of ur own medicine.why does it taste bitter to you.just a few days ago.a quadruple amputee was shown on FP being loved by his girlfriend and all the men were shouting about how a Nigerian woman can't do that. I didn't see u complaining. Why are u complaining now?

How will your man not be nigerian...so if u think we cant be romantic y are u datin 1 of us...n 4 ur information we complain about nigerian women becos most are nagging.n money conscious individuals... Dey even hav a slogan no money no love or y do u think an average nigerian guy are always hustlers. Tryin 2 mak money becos deep inside dey knw girls wont knw dey exist..if dey dont hav enough money dats it ..u can even ask ur guy..
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Blackvampire(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
lorretta u: hellooooo.

How will your man not be nigerian...so if u think we cant be romantic y are u datin 1 of us...n 4 ur information we complain about nigerian women becos most are nagging.n money conscious individuals. N some marry becos of money n nt love..while d guy might be thinkin d girl loves him.... Dey even hav a slogan no money no love or y do u think an average nigerian guy are always hustlers. Tryin 2 mak money becos deep inside dey knw girls wont knw dey exist..if dey dont hav enough money dats it ..u can even ask ur guy..
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
xynerise: .

Too late to edit it broke ode oshi
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by xynerise: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
REALITY101:

Too late to edit it broke ode oshi
Like I care undecided

Am about to eat now and I believe your scurrilous words cannot stop me.

Antelope
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
smiley ur woman shud be proud of u
sexkillz: Stop thinking poor.

Nothing is too much to do for a lady who has only about 180 days to live. Nothing is more comforting to know that there are people who care about you till the very end. Nothing hurts more than knowing the exact time you are about to die.

If spending that money will make a dying woman happy, then so be it. sad

1 Like

Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by ritz9: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
these is good. but d weddin planner take style de advertise herself, check am well. wink
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Black vampire:

How will your man not be nigerian...so if u think we cant be romantic y are u datin 1 of us...n 4 ur information we complain about nigerian women becos most are nagging.n money conscious individuals. N some marry becos of money n nt love..while d guy might be thinkin d girl loves him.... Dey even hav a slogan no money no love or y do u think an average nigerian guy are always hustlers. Tryin 2 mak money becos deep inside dey knw girls wont knw dey exist..if dey dont hav enough money dats it ..u can even ask ur guy..
you're still generalizing.
Nagging and money consciousness are individual things not a character everyone possesses. So in as much as there are men(maybe even black men) who would do this,there are still plenty who won't.and while there are women who won't stand with u in hard times, there are still plenty who would. Getting a good partner is independent of race.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by swtme(f): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
God!! She is beautiful
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Okay...so she married because she is dying?

Anyway...all is well.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Okay...so she married because she is dying?

Anyway...all is well.

Insurance things grin
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by MrsChima(f): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Insurance things grin

Ahhhhh I see.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Insurance things grin

Wait! What? shocked shocked
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by MrsChima(f): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
REALITY101:

Wait! What? shocked shocked

Gave you ideas huh? Let me check my insurance policy on Chima...I might have to increase the value.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Gave you ideas huh? Let me check my insurance policy on Chima...I might have to increase the value.

[size=5pt]Evil[/size] smiley nah I was shocked that's the first thing she could think of.

My wife will never be my life insurance beneficiary, NEVER. That's between me and my lawyer. smiley
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by LOZENGE(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2013
Amazingly beautiful, this singular gesture culd make her live a little more longer
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Iamenah(f): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2013
xynerise:
You dey mad? undecided.
My opinion bro angry
your opinion doesn't count grin grin grin
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by brighter: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2013
I pray you are a record breaker. Divine healing is your portion & you'll live long to testify His goodness.
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by ChukChinCol(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2013
pheforusty: . have u tried all d men in dis part of d world??
...And wat if?
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by Ama28(f): 2:10am On Aug 04, 2013
This is a definition of the slogan "touching lives".
Giving just for the sake of happiness of others. Even heaven will marvel at this!
Poor woman, may your last days be filled with love.

But who said Naija dude can't do this? Haba! As far as the marriage will leave him a heir to a fat bank account and turn him to celeb?
Re: Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams by kingjoe(m): 2:56am On Aug 04, 2013
sweet november in real life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.