Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46330 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Austinodark: You messed up,just be a man and take corrections
Only a real man will accept his error but he prefers going round and round.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Mogidi: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Yes you had to mention 20years in your comment right? Oh boy grin

Jenny it seems you don't know you have a right to avoid Nigerians. How come you don't frequent your Aussie forum?
Why do you spend so much time on Nairaland rather than your heavenly Aussie forum?

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Deeprab: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Having read the post, i think the OP jenny is not different from most Nigerians here, i imagine hw well she would have defended Nigeria if she lived here. She also doesn't seem corteous in her response. While i agree that a lot of things are not right, i wonder how to understand her comment that NID will take jobs of NIN, does she really consider herself better, Really.
We have seen their type, Dimeji Bankole is just one of them,He was given the opportunity and he sucked Nigerians dry.
the Nigerian blood sure runs in you Jenny.You are no different from those you accuse and abuse. Iam a Nigerian and a good one at that, i am not corrupt and live a disciplined life

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmnnn jenny apparently there is nothing anybody can do about nigerias inadequacies.if we have to solve the problem,we should all be ready to eliminate CORRUPTION and the corruption seems so difficult to eliminate,its like entering fire and expecting to come out unhurt.nigeria has degenerated up to a level that the intellectually sound ones have taken off to better countries and so nigeria is experiencing brain drain now.the so called future of tomorrow are still battling with aasuu so why wont they be bitter about nigerians abroad.as if they have opportunity,they will say no.my mom said even if they bring obama to be president in nigeria and hillary clinton as vice president,things will not still be normal.there will still be inefficiency,mental laziness and stewpeedity in all sector.imfact just tell me the sector that has not striked.nepa has striked,medical practicioners,assu,nasu,petroleum workers,farmers etc.even nigeria itself has striked on the 1st of january.its just so sad that you cannot get whatever you deserve in nigeria until you go through stress. The other day one of my friends younger sister was telling me that when she graduated from (name of university in nigeria with held),to collect her result became a problem,even ordinary document that will represent her certificate,like to whom it may concern, before getting her certificate was an issue.2 years they will be posting her till her father stepped in and paid some of the staffs in exams and records office.meanwhile they will keep her standing and they will be telling her go to admission office,admission office will tell her go to faculty officer,the other one will say go to dean,dean will say go to your hod,they will just be pushing her around till the father paid.after those people collected the money.they said now you are talking.even nigerians in nigeria abusing their leaders are corrupt themselves.even the 900 billion ASUU is requesting for sef will be squandered by some corrupt council officials even if they eventually receieve the money,so what are you talking about.even when i was in the uni,the money allocated to hall administrator by the vc to repair infrastructural facilities in the hall was squandered and they dared not ask him.students were fetching water from the well.you can imagine that.so all this thing is a vicious cycle.the led are as equally corrupt,nasty and ethically bereft as their leaders
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Freiburger:
Ojika, you dey craze? wetin make you think say i go do cleaning job for N150k a month?

[b]Bros...

No vex o!! When I hear say my Salary na 20 Dollars an hour (3200 Naira an Hour)!! The Igbo man in me just activate!

NNA MEN!! Lekwa Ego Men!!

Sharply! I bring out the factory-fitted scientific calculator wey Baba God install for my head..

work from 8 am - 6 pm everyday.. = 10hours a day (No need for Breaktime.. Ego is involved... ) grin

10 hours a day * 20 Dollars/hour = 200 Dollars a day...

200 * 7 times a week (No need for Church.. God go understand say Ego is involved.. The more I work, the More Tithe and Offering for God) = 1400 Dollars a week..

1400 Dollars * 4 Weeks (1 Month) = 5600 Dollars a Month.. = (860,000 Naira a Month)

5600 * 12 Months.. = 67,000 U.S Dollars a year A.K.A 10.7 Million a Year..

Nna Men!!

I don think of how I go come Back Nigeria after 5 years;

- First and Most Importantly.. Collect 4 Chieftancy Titles.. One must be 'Osi na Nwata buru Bastard Billionaire 1 of Nnewi'..
- Import like 5 40feet container of Goods..
- Build like five different 4 decking for Upper Iweka, Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt.
- Open factory for Nnewi and Lagos
- Break my Papa House for Village, rebuild am in 2 days (Just to beat Jesus Record of 3 Days... )
- Upgrade my mama roadside fried Chicken and Oroboh Pepsi business to KFC and CHICKEN REPUBLIC STANDARD..
- Do Thankgiving for my Village church wey I go use block the village for a week.
- Buy 2 Big Full Option Jeep and Driver for My Papa & Mama..
- Come back Marry Ichie Bonaventure and Ichie Akujobi Daughters at once.. Simultaneuos wedding (as an Odogwu wey I go don be)
- Then Leave my 2 new wifes them for Village with my mama, carry like 10 of my village people go Obodo Oyinbo as Apprentice/Nwaboy..

But I never Knew that the Devil is a lair.. DAYUUUUM!!!! Nna men! My eye clear o!! The remaining of this story.. My guy Foggerabout![/b]

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Freiburger(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
chucky234:
You are now pronounced a bonafide citizen of Mars.
Me sef for like be citizen for Mars, coz wetin dem don discover for there no be small pikin talk o. grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by blackborn7(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: Today is the day Jenny will make people vex with their keyboards. Its a beautiful day grin grin

Very useless country filled with many useless citizens

Pls aunty can i ask u a simple question?? dont u have families in Naija? if u do, then i can refer u back to ur statment..i no talk say ur family na useless citizen ooh..

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

half the cube-root of my IQ is beyond you....
you display the common sense of a pubic louse - don't be jealous i don't have to swat houseflies & mosquitoes like you do every evening......if you had made hay when the sun was shining for you, you wouldn't be driving dangote trucks at the age of 50!
Even people in my village dont need to swat mosquitoes every evening as the environment is as fresh as Adam's garden of Eden, no tell me say houseflies and mosquitoes no dey Yankee ooo cos dat one go make me send hot resounding e-slap take close your eyes for you.
American wey red and white rats dey follow people live inside house na him you dey paint like mini heaven, abeg park well for roadside jare.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by maninmood(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

You have really erred to have written this gibberish. Youthful exuberance has taken its toll on you. Fact some not all Nigerians do have complex, jealousy as you claimed but be wary not to generalize next time you write an article like this. Moreover, being abroad does not make you any better- I have traversed first world countries, I have seen how the so-called diasporans worship illiterates/semi-literates blokes just to put meal on their table while claiming they are any better those guys at home. You will get to understand probably as you grow older, that no one spits on his father's grave.

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Freiburger:
Me sef for like be citizen for Mars, coz wetin dem don discover for there no be small pikin talk o. grin
German man you dey free to go ooo, but remember no return ticket.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: Wow, so much for a literate (@ bolded).
Nonviable fetus: An expelled or delivered fetus which, although living, cannot possibly survive to the point of sustaining life independently, even with support of the best available medical therapy.
So how does the above refer to 'unborn foetus' again?

unborn because it was aborted, foetus because it's a foetus!!! you are such a tool. read carefully and tell me abortus isn't an unborn foetus!

Austinodark: You messed up,just be a man and take corrections

sorry bro, i don't trade words with rhesus monkeys like yourself.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
maninmood:

You have really erred to have written this gibberish. Youthful exuberance has taken its toll on you. Fact some not all Nigerians do have complex, jealousy as you claimed but be wary not to generalize next time you write an article like this. Moreover, being abroad does not make you any better- I have traversed first world countries, I have seen how the so-called diasporans worship illiterates/semi-literates blokes just to put meal on their table while claiming they are any better those guys at home. You will get to understand probably as you grow older, that no one spits on his father's grave.

That's what you get when fvcking Lu natics take over, writing gibberish. Imagine classifying herself as intellectual.

Funny rabid b itch

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifyalways: Omo ibo,enyi nke a I na-eme nani boys invite? E ji m onyokometer enyo gi.
Nne, you are equally invited.
Okwa'm ngwara gi na e chotara'm nwa ada tofuru etofu.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by maninmood(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Bros...

No vex o!! When I hear say my Salary na 20 Dollars an hour (3200 Naira an Hour)!! The Igbo man in me just activate!

NNA MEN!! Lekwa Ego Men!!

Sharply! I bring out the factory-fitted scientific calculator wey Baba God install for my head..

work from 8 am - 6 pm everyday.. = 10hours a day (No need for Breaktime.. Ego is involved... ) grin

10 hours a day * 20 Dollars/hour = 200 Dollars a day...

200 * 7 times a week (No need for Church.. God go understand say Ego is involved.. The more I work, the More Tithe and Offering for God) = 1400 Dollars a week..

1400 Dollars * 4 Weeks (1 Month) = 5600 Dollars a Month.. = (860,000 Naira a Month)

5600 * 12 Months.. = 67,000 U.S Dollars a year A.K.A 10.7 Million a Year..

Nna Men!!

I don think of how I go come Back Nigeria after 5 years;

- First and Most Importantly.. Collect 4 Chieftancy Titles.. One must be 'Osi na Nwata buru Bastard Billionaire 1 of Nnewi'..
- Build like five different 4 decking for Upper Iweka, Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt.
- Open factory for Nnewi and Lagos
- Break my Papa House for Village, rebuild am in 2 days (Just to beat Jesus Record of 3 Days... )
- Upgrade my mama roadside fried Chicken and Oroboh Pepsi business to KFC and CHICKEN REPUBLIC STANDARD..
- Buy 2 Big Full Option Jeep and Driver for My Papa & Mama..
- Come back Marry Ichie Bonaventure and Ichie Akujobi Daughters at once.. Simultaneuos wedding (as an Odogwu wey I go don be)
- Then Leave my 2 new wifes them for Village with my mama, carry like 10 of my village people go Obodo Oyinbo as Apprentice/Nwaboy.

But I never Knew that the Devil is a lair.. DAYUUUUM!!!! Nna men! My eye clear o!! The remaining of this story.. My guy Foggerabout![/b]

Assuming your statistics is valid: 10.7 x 5= 53.5mil. That would not suffice the emboldened list. Get rid of the poor man mentality. I enjoyed the post though. You have a flawless expertise in putting smile on a frowned face.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

You still displaying your ignorance, wanna hear more about my life that's gonna give you e rection. I stop here. Low class prostitu te like you can never dream of coming close to me in the real world. Your reasoning says a lot about you. You really need a lot to learn in this world. Fvcking low class pros titute.

Yea. I am just like the prostitute wife you married who bore you kids , yep your wife cheesy. Shush real men don't call women names.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
maninmood:

Assuming your statistics is valid: 10.7 x 5= 53.5mil. That would not suffice the emboldened list. Get rid of the poor man mentality. I enjoyed the post though. You have a flawless expertise in putting smile on a frowned face.

cheesy cheesy
Igbo man no Sabi tax, no Sabi risks, no Sabi vacation? Na so them dey calculate?

Funny statement though
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
maninmood:

Na wah o!!

See as you wan just kill my big dreams!! But the God of Joseph wey I dey serve big pass you.. angry
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Yea. I am just like the prostitute wife you married who bore you kids , yep your wife cheesy. Shush real men don't call women names.

And you b itch thinks am male because undecided
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

That's what you get when fvcking Lu natics take over, writing gibberish. Imagine classifying herself as intellectual.

Funny rabid b itch

Shush you husband of a hit and run 1 kobo per hour s1ut grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

And you b itch thinks am male because undecided

Because you act like one who lost his manhood to a dog
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Fvcking slut thinking she has the best because she happened to be in the west. I bet you think you fellow deported a shawo b itches are jealous of you stinky as s ....

Enjoy, I bet you soon be deported to face your so called shi t holle
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Because you act like one who lost his manhood to a dog

I know your type, pros titute your way to the west. Your time will soon be up.

Jobless f00l
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Fvcking slut thinking she has the best because she happened to be in the west. I bet you think you fellow deported a shawo b itches are jealous of you stinky as s ....

Enjoy, I bet you soon be deported to face your so called shi t holle

Yeah right, I am a b1tch, I am a S1ut, I am a prostitute.... Those titles I hold dear to me cheesy you can either find your transgendered d1ck in a your foreign partners arse hole, or find it in Nigeria, where you cursed ones come from.

You are highly ignored now you highly retarrrdeddd piece of junk. Get your kro kro Infested an@l and vag1nal/penile area off my face. NEXT PLEASE cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ogini, na tear rubber he or she be..... I am moving on to more haterz cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Yeah right, I am a b1tch, I am a S1ut, I am a prostitute.... Those titles I hold dear to me cheesy you can either find your transgendered d1ck in a your foreign partners arse hole, or find it in Nigeria, where you cursed ones come from.

You are highly ignored now you highly retarrrdeddd piece of junk. Get your kro kro I rested anal and vag1nal/penile area off my face. NEXT PLEASE cheesy

Fvcking lunatic with An IQ <= 0.

You need a brain transplant. Spewing thrash and feeling funky, online funky mgbekes
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
kulyie: Hmmnnn jenny apparently there is nothing anybody can do about nigerias inadequacies.if we have to solve the problem,we should all be ready to eliminate CORRUPTION and the corruption seems so difficult to eliminate,its like entering fire and expecting to come out unhurt.nigeria has degenerated up to a level that the intellectually sound ones have taken off to better countries and so nigeria is experiencing brain drain now.the so called future of tomorrow are still battling with aasuu so why wont they be bitter about nigerians abroad.as if they have opportunity,they will say no.my mom said even if they bring obama to be president in nigeria and hillary clinton as vice president,things will not still be normal.there will still be inefficiency,mental laziness and stewpeedity in all sector.imfact just tell me the sector that has not striked.nepa has striked,medical practicioners,assu,nasu,petroleum workers,farmers etc.even nigeria itself has striked on the 1st of january.its just so sad that you cannot get whatever you deserve in nigeria until you go through stress. The other day one of my friends younger sister was telling me that when she graduated from (name of university in nigeria with held),to collect her result became a problem,even ordinary document that will represent her certificate,like to whom it may concern, before getting her certificate was an issue.2 years they will be posting her till her father stepped in and paid some of the staffs in exams and records office.meanwhile they will keep her standing and they will be telling her go to admission office,admission office will tell her go to faculty officer,the other one will say go to dean,dean will say go to your hod,they will just be pushing her around till the father paid.after those people collected the money.they said now you are talking.even nigerians in nigeria abusing their leaders are corrupt themselves.even the 900 billion ASUU is requesting for sef will be squandered by some corrupt council officials even if they eventually receieve the money,so what are you talking about.even when i was in the uni,the money allocated to hall administrator by the vc to repair infrastructural facilities in the hall was squandered and they dared not ask him.students were fetching water from the well.you can imagine that.so all this thing is a vicious cycle.the led are as equally corrupt,nasty and ethically bereft as their leaders

I gat you darling, I gat you. Shebi una dey find Jenny? Ehen I am back to do what jenny knows how to do best, make people go crazy and develop hypertension cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
chucky234: Even people in my village dont need to swat mosquitoes every evening as the environment is as fresh as Adam's garden of Eden, no tell me say houseflies and mosquitoes no dey Yankee ooo cos dat one go make me send hot resounding e-slap take close your eyes for you. American wey red and white rats dey follow people live inside house na him you dey paint like mini heaven, abeg park well for roadside jare.

stop sounding like an illiterate.......
you cannot compare the quality of life in nigeria to anywhere else in the first world countries.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
This thread has lost its essence.

I dey go back lagos abeg. Make I go watch man u v chelsea
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by 2legit2qwt: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Morally, Nigerians abroad are only slightly better than the ones in Nigeria. The only reason for this difference being the fear of the law that actually works in the former while the latter is nonfunctional

Not too many things to be proud of being a Nigerian really

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

I gat you darling, I gat you. Shebi una dey find Jenny? Ehen I am back to do what jenny knows how to do best, make people go crazy and develop hypertension cheesy

E don do naw. Isn't it like 2am over there. You no dey sleep.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Op, you're a depressed woman. Your posts on nairaland ALWAYS stink of BITTERNESS AND ANGER, so much so as to subsume everything else you might be trying to say.

This your way is not the way to live long oh. Only God in heaven knows the kind of troubled past you have, or perhaps you're still living in hell.

I wish you the best.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Swimmers Circled By White Shark Leaving Them Trapped In Australia (Pics, Video) / NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Husband And Wife Crushed To Death While Returning From Market In Enugu. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.