Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46328 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by mallorca(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Op,Nice thread,
trust me,i count my self lucky to be out of shores of Nigeria
Nigeria kills dreams and aspirations

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifebosco: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

You tell me?
then don´t make abroad look like heaven,if you don´t know
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
mallorca: Op,Nice thread,

Thank you sir
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IgweOO(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Arsenate: on Australian forum? They'd definitely call her all sorts of names there. Is a sad life she's living. No matter how hard she tries, she will only be seen as a black monkey; good only for dish washing. Lmao.

And she should start novena, dry fasting 'cos its election time in aussie.

#prayer request, let R*dd come out over Abb*tt this September. 'cos if Abb*tt emerges, boat people jennykadry dont know there fate.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifebosco: then don´t make abroad look like heaven,if you don´t know

Really? Ehen?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dejiro: Nigerians in diaspora sent over $21 billion to Nigeria last year.

Thanks for the info, now tell me how much Nigerians at home sent to Nigerians in diaspora last year. It's not a one-way traffic you know??

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Igwe OO:

And she should start novena, dry fasting 'cos its election time in aussie.

#prayer request, let R*dd come out over Abb*tt this September. 'cos if Abb*tt emerges, boat people jennykadry know there fate.

Yes ke, we are the boat people, better boat people than to live in that useless country you call home. Okay you are boring me now so I am going to ignore you like the others.

NEXTPLEASE cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
What's d big deal in staying abroad. Honestly, I feel more comfortable at home than this place. Maybe because I have a good life back home. can't wait to go to my precious naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Arsenate: on Australian forum? They'd definitely call her all sorts of names there. Is a sad life she's living. No matter how hard she tries, she will only be seen as a black monkey; good only for dish washing. Lmao.

Isn't it funny that they'll criticise naija so much yet 98% of their day is on naija forums. 99.7% of their friends are nigerians. 100% of the food they eat is from naija and yet they try to "excuse" themselves from anything nigerian. I laugh in "ogbonge naija accent.

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

My friend shut up and go cuddle up to that woman you married for papers.

Whatever mate. If it gives you an e rection by all means go ahead.

A fool like u thinks papers is everything. Got my papers and passport but my NIGERIA passport I guide with all I have. Even though my kids are more westerned, am more Nigerian cos thats where I spent my childhood. And the memory will always with me
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Try harder next time Mister Prodigal Iscariot, when I said that your intelligence quotient was less than 17% of that of a 10yrs old nigerian-in-Nigeria kid, I was wrong. Your IQ is actually 17% of a frog's.

Next time you wanna insult Nigeria and Nigerians, type in real English. Self-exiled King of Slaves in Diaspora.

half the cube-root of my IQ is beyond you....
you display the common sense of a pubic louse - don't be jealous i don't have to swat houseflies & mosquitoes like you do every evening......if you had made hay when the sun was shining for you, you wouldn't be driving dangote trucks at the age of 50!
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Austinodark(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

i was referring to an abortus, you stark illiterate!
your attempt to sound intelligent falls flat in it's face. in english language, i would decompose your body mass into pences.
You messed up,just be a man and take corrections

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Look at them, useless citizens living in that cursed land. No wonder they won't move forward, cursed generation living in a cursed nation cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IykeD1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2013

[b]Enough activity dey lekki/chevron/banana island/ikoyi/VI [/b]for home based peeps that know what's up.
[b]People wey hold pepper for Naija no dey go siddon for any embassy much less get flogged,they have PA's [/b]that get their travel itinerary sorted.

The above statement made earlier provides some clues to the problem with Nigeria today. The entire Nigeria
has now been reduced to lekki/chevron/banana island/ikoyi/VI and if you don't "hold pepper" you are doomed.
With that type of shallow mindset, how can one expect the country to improve?

I dont know which embassy this guy and his "peppered" friends visits, but you will need to make a personal
appearance at the US embassy if you want to be issued a visa. Its called "RULES" and it should apply to all.
Exceptions can be made to the rule, but not because money is changing hands. This type overbloated sense of
importance is another problem killing Nigeria.

Perhaps, the author of the thread should have toned it down a bit, but that doesn't make the issues raised
any less important. That said, I do agree with the core message that Nigeria is a sh-it-hole of a country.
If in doubt read the assessment made by a British expat in another thread. Of course, in spite of his take on
Nigeria, he won't not mind going back there. What he left unsaid in his assessment was the fact that he was
probably being compensated like crazy for having to put up with Nigeria and its madness.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IgweOO(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Yes ke, we are the boat people, better boat people than to live in that useless country you call home. Okay you are [b]boring [/b]me now so I am going to ignore you like the others.

NEXTPLEASE cool

Boring you or talking you into sense.

[s]#Im a brother, I hate to see you display this massive stupidity online hence my comments[/s]. cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Freiburger(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
mallorca: Op,Nice thread,
The truth is, every real Nigerian will find himself in that place that kills dreams and aspirations one day, what matters now is, what can we do to stop the land from killing the so- called dreams and aspirations?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifebosco: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Yes ke, we are the boat people, better boat people than to live in that useless country you call home. Okay you are boring me now so I am going to ignore you like the others.

NEXTPLEASE cool
no place like home,i have been living abroad for 20years i can tell from alot of experience
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Whatever mate. If it gives you an e rection by all means go ahead.

A fool like u thinks papers is everything. Got my papers and passport but my NIGERIA passport I guide with all I have. Even though my kids are more westerned, am more Nigerian cos thats where I spent my childhood. And the memory will always with me

Shut upppp and say no more. I said go and hug that woman you married to remain there legally a.k.a married for papers. If you loved Nigeria so much, why did you marry a foreigner? Senseless uncircumcised cows cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by tony9k: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
@OP. You have made your point. You need to be more tolerant to views which are contrary to yours. The simple fact is that this is an argument that would be difficult to win one way or the other. There are pros and cons in arguments from both sides as one's existing status would influence which side one will support.

By the way I believe the guy who said he has PR from three countries. I don't know him personally but his presentation would seem to support his statement. One of my children has 3 passports - US, UK and Nigeria.

Peace
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: Look at them, useless citizens living in that cursed land. No wonder they won't move forward, cursed generation living in a cursed nation cheesy

It's no longer funny. You do not need to be sarcastic in order to get your thread to reach 100 pages. I know you know better!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by oduaboy1: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: Look at them, useless citizens living in that cursed land. No wonder they won't move forward, cursed generation living in a cursed nation cheesy
Lol this ostracized biitch literarilly phucked her way into austrialia yet she wont allow us rest.

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Mogidi: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bunch of plate washers, mai guard and ashawo will arrive and expect the country to stand at attention because they live in New York. Got something for you scumbags, shove your "I Love New York" T shirt up your a.s.s.

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

actually, let me take that back......
since you want my nigerian citizenship to be given back to me then i really think you are an obnoxious swine. grin

i really mean it! cool
See person wey I offer chicken say na frog him prefer to chicken.
Your case dey critical gan, I will not only withdraw your naija citizenship but also your Biafra's.
Henceforth you are completely homeless,stateless and countryless.
You are now pronounced a bonafide citizen of Mars.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifebosco: no place like home,i have been living abroad for 20years i can tell from alot of experience

Yes you had to mention 20years in your comment right? Oh boy grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by LordReed(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: Singing

Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter cheesy cheesy useless country filled with cretins. What a curse that country is

You've become the very thing you condemn. How are you going to rise above all these and become the beacon you claim to be when you can't rise above the sewer you despise?

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
And they have all come to pay their respects. Shove your respects up your azz cos you useless generation from useless nation are as DUMB as the word itself. grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is beneath you and highly disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: These same NIN are busy traveling to obodo oyibo to have their babies, if Nigeria was so superb why are many of the rich seeking citizenship elsewhere for their kids??

Abeg ask them again.They know obodo oyibo is far better,they do not trust Nigerian doctors.Shame on NIN
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ thread, dearth of intellectually challenging topic for discuss...#why i tire for some threads..just repulsive to my sensitivity..some bunch of wannabes without juice.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
honey86:
This is beneath you and highly disrespectful

You can tell me this if I was trying to be respectful, right now I am not cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

you are a fool -
an abortus could be dead or living(non viable).....put your brain to use & stop add to the statistics of the stark illiterates in nigeria.

a·bor·tus (ă-bōr'tŭs)
1. An aborted embryo or fetus and membranes.
Wow, so much for a literate (@ bolded).
Nonviable fetus: An expelled or delivered fetus which, although living, cannot possibly survive to the point of sustaining life independently, even with support of the best available medical therapy.
So how does the above refer to 'unborn foetus' again?

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Shut upppp and say no more. I said go and hug that woman you married to remain there legally a.k.a married for papers. If you loved Nigeria so much, why did you marry a foreigner? Senseless uncircumcised cows cheesy

You still displaying your ignorance, wanna hear more about my life that's gonna give you e rection. I stop here. Low class prostitu te like you can never dream of coming close to me in the real world. Your reasoning says a lot about you. You really need a lot to learn in this world. Fvcking low class pros titute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas / Swimmers Circled By White Shark Leaving Them Trapped In Australia (Pics, Video) / NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.