Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46329 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
OMO IBO: This thread has lost its essence.
I dey go back lagos abeg. Make I go watch man u v chelsea

please don't go.....
state your points why you think living in nigeria is paradise. okija has stated his own madness. over to you....

Ezeed: Op, you're a depressed woman. Your posts on nairaland ALWAYS stink of BITTERNESS AND ANGER, so much so as to subsume everything else you might be trying to say.

This your way is not the way to live long oh. Only God in heaven knows the kind of troubled past you have, or perhaps you're still living in hell.

I wish you the best.

you sound frustrated - have you had something nourishing to eat today?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Freiburger(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ezeed: Op, you're a depressed woman. Your posts on nairaland ALWAYS stink of BITTERNESS AND ANGER, so much so as to subsume everything else you might be trying to say.

That was kinda too harsh bro.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Really? Ehen?

E don do abeg....take a chill pill

where is Justwise when you need him?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by 2legit2qwt: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
And Nigerians are annoying anywhere they are anyways, home or abroad, they are all the same grin grin

Scammers abroad, scammers in Nigeria, loud mouthed everywhere, unruly and unprofessional both home and abroad so....

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by planter(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nairaland is owned by a Nigerian based in Nigeria and proudly Nigerian, if you have nothing to do with Nigeria (as you called it that ''shait'' country), you should also have nothing to do with Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Godogwu: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool
Its just sad....i feel nothing but pity for you.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by kentro201: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
@JennyKadry....well I really do understand your plight to the dept and most especially your popular vote on nigerian state of decay..buh nevertheless don't apprecaite your gogaus on nigerians @home beefing or get jealous of NID...with respect to all NIN and NID...I can well say even a serious and focused vulcanizer has a piece of land in sango..not to talk of normal working men and bizness men..abroad is a trick and only lazy pple thrive there..I have so many uncles that are niether politicians or govt workers..who have made it big n biggerly on the soil of this countru without goin off shores...pls chng ur orientation...so many useless niggaz out there in london and south el-paso suffering ..even in europe...most of you NID can't come home to boast of smethn tangible...life is not all about comfort..buh achievement & reserve...am in a biz dealings now....will comment back later..

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Godogwu: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Vicjustice:
Who told you that Nigerians are "hard working" people, you must be saying this from your own opinion. But you need to come to reality and understand what Nigerians are known for. Get it right, Nigerians do not have the reputation of HARD WORKERS, but of dubious people; goal diggers; corrupt minded people; social benbenefit cheater; prοstituting workers; lazy nuisance; romance cheaters; drug peddlers; habitual liars; religious fanatics; loud speakers; superstitious believers and all sorts of negative reputations

my father is hardworking, my mother is hardworking....I am hardworking and so are so many other Nigerians all over the world most especially the ones living in Nigeria. I don't know about you or your failed family though....

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

I gat you darling, I gat you. Shebi una dey find Jenny? Ehen I am back to do what jenny knows how to do best, make people go crazy and develop hypertension cheesy
hehehehehe i am feeling you die o jare,just keep it up.if not that today is quite a busy day for me,ill have given you moral nl supprt like i used to before.lol.i trust you can handle them better jare.hahahaha
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Excellent shot from you monsieur...

Some of the NIDs have an aggravated sense of self aggrandizement hence the genesis of the nin v nid battles as you can see 12 pages now
Unfortunately the NINs who are either doing well or some who are hustlers though will not take it lying down...

Lobatan!!!! cheesy

Wahala

Passing Shot:

Excellent summary. But the OP is right in pointing out the jealousy of some NIN towards NID. At no or slightest opportunity, these sadists and "cretinous products" of the failed system called Nigeria insult and condemn anything and everything that has to do with NID. The more reasons some of us have limited our contributions to few topics here. It's really pathetic to discover that 'e-jealousy" exists and even worse than physical jealousy.

@OP but some of the words you said about your fatherland is not good o. Remember that "ti ita ba le ni, ile ni a maa pada si o" meaning "when adversities and/or circumstances dictate that living abroad is no longer feasible, your only option remains to return home".
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Mogidi: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
I believe this is the frustration of servicing 70yr old men..

She should calm down.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by NaijaAmericana: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

I can understand your frustration, and like you I have dual citizenship. My adopted country is USA. Nevertheless, I think it is a little harsh to say "I hate Nigeria." Yes, Nigeria has it's problems but I think that we should appreciate what it could have been if we where not given the opportunity to leave the country. There are opportunities for making money and believe it or not the same westerners that you embrace are busy calculating on how to make money out of Nigeria without regards to it's benefit. Furthermore, are you telling me that you don't enjoy Naija culture at all anymore? You don't listen to Wizkid, Davido or D'Banj? Are you telling me you don't eat jollof rice anymore? Cuz if you don't I sure do. When people see me they say "oh you are so accomplished for your age." I respond that it's my Nigerian culture that inspired me to take advantage of opportunities in America. Nigerians are opportunists by nature, especially ndi Igbo. Without my Naija parents pushing me, who know what I would have become.

In most of the western world, we have free speech and so I can't fault you for what you have said. We can agree to disagree, and that's what we are doing.

PROUDLY NAIJA with a Blue Passport

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Shiite just got real

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
PBundles: To be honest its goes both ways.

Those in Nigeria do seem to sometimes show some aggression towards everything that those in diaspora do or say, though I must say I USUALLY ( so not always) see it with those that are having a hard time make ends meet in Nigeria. Those that are making it in Nigeria dont seem to care.

But on the other hand some diaspora bring it upon themselves. Telling bogus lies about how they are living abroad and then when they go home want to oppress fellow Nigerians living Nigeria trying to put them down. Stop talking in slangs or accents that everyone can see you are faking, tell the truth about your situation that you need 2-3 jobs to make ends meet, that the car you Instagramed is not paid off but leased etc.

I have had the opportunity to have lived in Nigeria (though only 6 years) and the rest overseas ( US and Europe). The main difference in my humble opinion between Nigeria and diaspora is that hard work does seem to pay off most of the time in diaspora whilst in Nigeria hardwork is not the key to success.

A more realistic post

77+++ likes

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Godogwu:

my father is hardworking, my mother is hardworking....I am hardworking and so are so many other Nigerians all over the world most especially the ones living in Nigeria. I don't know about you or your failed family though....

if the above is true then you represent 0.01% of the nigerian population. in a nutshell, you are a minority.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Godson201333(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
bad meat: Even in some of this countries,they have negative shades,I'm a business man in Nigeria,I work hard for my money!I know there r a lot social n economic vices in Nigeria,but there are hard working men n women here!it will surprise you the amount of money foreigners make in this country u call shit hole,u will be amazed!but let me ask who will fix the country if all us flee

you alone should be able to fix the country grin grin grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
I feel we Nigerians are our own greatest enemy, those of you saying those in diaspora should come back and help, do our corrupt practices make it easy. say for instance, you want to tar road in your community, the local tout will come and harrass you for matching ground and collect money from you in all sorts of guises, even though the road you are construct will benefit the community. Nigeria has the potential for greatness, so at times its really annoying when we get the basics right such as water, which is seen as nothing by those in diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Excellent post also...

He that is least among you is the greatest.....

A-town:

Mrs Jenny Kadry,

I think by starting this thread and making some of the comments, you erred big time. Yes there may be people who beef NID and wot not. As a diasporan that has benefitted from the west, the onus is on you to show THEM THE RIGHT way. How about trying to do things that will educate them/make them be less critical. How about putting some of the skills that you have gained into good use when you are back in the country. You are a NIGERIAN first and everything you are today is attributed to being a NIGERIAN. The only reason you appreciate AUSTRALIA is because you have seen WORSE conditions in Nigeria. Rather than castigate these people, you can help alleviate the problem. The only common denomination here is POVERTY. THe only people that have time to beef anyone are the poor ones. THe rich people in nigeria don't have time for that because they are too busy making more money or enjoying their fabolous lives.

As an example, how many times have you seen a diasporan come back to the country, buy gala and fan yogo and then toss it out the window when they wouldn't do such in their country of domicile?
How many times have you seen diasporans come back in the country, have to line up at an office or something and then use their status/pay someone to get ahead of the line?
Their are tonnes of examples available. The question is, is it right for you to accuse a poor man for being oppressed?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Freiburger(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
kentro201:
.so many useless niggaz out there in london and south el-paso suffering ..even in europe...most of you NID can't come home to boast of smethn tangible...life is not all about comfort..buh achievement & reserve...am in a biz dealings now....will comment back later..

So, who are those Niggaz? Your family members WHOM YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT? or are you counting someone else achievements? when do you have time for that your so-called biz? while counting people's achievements? another typical one. Thank God this is what this thread is all about. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Come back soon we 're patiently waiting.[quote][/quote]
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by rhowly(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
londoner: To be honest, Nigeria does not treat most of its citizens well, so often people find a better sense of appreciation and dignity elsewhere.

I dont think anyone would deny that. I am proud of being a Nigerian Brit, but I my experience of Nigerians has overall been a positive one.....that is why.There are times I have experienced kindness and good samaritans in Nigeria.

Even when i experienced unecessary rudeness from a lady at Abuja airport, my reaction to her changed her whole attitude.Nigeria is a rough place and promotes roughness in its people.....that needs to change for humanity and manners to thrive, and in some places it already does.

I cant relly blame people like the OP for their outbursts, but for me, I still see some good potential in Nigeria and none of us were in foreign countries, before they became the civilised places we enjoy today.

We are enjoying countries after others have already done the suffering they bore the frustrations. In that sense we are actually fortunate and I think diasporans should always remember that.

My intention is to have some meaningful relationship with Nigeria, but I dont think i ca live there full time, beacuse I have grown accustomed to many things in the Uk, Us and now Australia.

There are still things about Nigeria I love though....especially Abuja. many places I would like to visit, like Enugu with a view to putting down some roots.

I think its time those of us who have learned a better way of doing things should actually have the chance to impart some of it to Nigeria.....to make a difference and show an improved way.

VERY VERY MATURE POST. 1000 LIKES
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by rhowly(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
londoner: To be honest, Nigeria does not treat most of its citizens well, so often people find a better sense of appreciation and dignity elsewhere.

I dont think anyone would deny that. I am proud of being a Nigerian Brit, but I my experience of Nigerians has overall been a positive one.....that is why.There are times I have experienced kindness and good samaritans in Nigeria.

Even when i experienced unecessary rudeness from a lady at Abuja airport, my reaction to her changed her whole attitude.Nigeria is a rough place and promotes roughness in its people.....that needs to change for humanity and manners to thrive, and in some places it already does.

I cant relly blame people like the OP for their outbursts, but for me, I still see some good potential in Nigeria and none of us were in foreign countries, before they became the civilised places we enjoy today.

We are enjoying countries after others have already done the suffering they bore the frustrations. In that sense we are actually fortunate and I think diasporans should always remember that.

My intention is to have some meaningful relationship with Nigeria, but I dont think i ca live there full time, beacuse I have grown accustomed to many things in the Uk, Us and now Australia.

There are still things about Nigeria I love though....especially Abuja. many places I would like to visit, like Enugu with a view to putting down some roots.

I think its time those of us who have learned a better way of doing things should actually have the chance to impart some of it to Nigeria.....to make a difference and show an improved way.

VERY VERY MATURE POST. 1000 LIKES
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

please don't go.....
state your points why you think living in nigeria is paradise. okija has stated his own madness. over to you....
Cougar, you do realise that there's been a shift from threadstarter's initial post to what we have now.

Right now, everyones bragging. . .what they have and what they do not have.

But anyways, nigeria is not paradise. I won't join forces with pple who think so. But in Nigeria, you can make your own paradise.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Burgeo:

Its not all about making d money but about the life u live. money is just a paper any body can get it anytime anywhere but u can't get good life anywher. that's the point d writer was tryn to make. 2 B sincere I HATE my country and I will disown it if I get d chance.
My brother is a multi millionaire but he was kidnapped and was killd in his fathers land after paying 30million ransom.

Im sorry about your loss...

My condolences

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Naija_Americana:

I can understand your frustration, and like you I have dual citizenship. My adopted country is USA. Nevertheless, I think it is a little harsh to say "I hate Nigeria." Yes, Nigeria has it's problems but I think that we should appreciate what it could have been if we where not given the opportunity to leave the country. There are opportunities for making money and believe it or not the same westerners that you embrace are busy calculating on how to make money out of Nigeria without regards to it's benefit. Furthermore, are you telling me that you don't enjoy Naija culture at all anymore? You don't listen to Wizkid, Davido or D'Banj? Are you telling me you don't eat jollof rice anymore? Cuz if you don't I sure do. When people see me they say "oh you are so accomplished for your age." I respond that it's my Nigerian culture that inspired me to take advantage of opportunities in America. Nigerians are opportunists by nature, especially ndi Igbo. Without my Naija parents pushing me, who know what I would have become.
In most of the western world, we have free speech and so I can't fault you for what you have said. We can agree to disagree, and that's what we are doing.

PROUDLY NAIJA with a Blue Passport

I will reply you cos I like your post. I am not proud to be a Nigerian and I am not hiding that fact. I don't hate the good bits of Nigeria , I despise the bad and the bad far outweighs the good.people are talking about money and comparing, and my original post had nothing to do with who is richer but putting a good system in place. Our system is not running well, forget about culture, forget about fun, forget about food. The poor are getting poorer,its getting more and more difficult for students gain admission, ASUU is not helping matters, our high commission abroad treats us worse than they do other nationals. We can say nigeria will get better but to be more realistic the corruption and rudeness has gone so far that you cannot retrace your footstep and stop it. I have never seen adults who have done nothing be whipped before except in Nigeria by people in power. Why do you have to be rich to gain access to things that should be for every one/class?

I am not denying that I am a Nigerian but I AM NOT PROUD TO BE ONE
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
steph7: I feel we Nigerians are our own greatest enemy, those of you saying those in diaspora should come back and help, do our corrupt practices make it easy. say for instance, you want to tar road in your community, the local tout will come and harrass you for matching ground and collect money from you in all sorts of guises, even though the road you are construct will benefit the community. Nigeria has the potential for greatness, so at times its really annoying when we get the basics right such as water, which is seen as nothing by those in diaspora.

GOD BLESS YOU. To tar the road to a village, the villagers were asking for bribes before it can be done. You are there to help them, yet they fail to see this.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oga im loving your posts........
A-town:

Very wrong my dear. If everyone had this mentality, there would be no diasporans because the entire world would refuse visas to ALL NIGERIANS whether eligible or not. This is the same thing the slave masters said. "them nigggers aint human, they aint smart, we don't need to teach them how to read/write because it's a lost cause"

You are very wrong. Poverty can make any human behave like a donkey. I repeat, since you have been exposed to a better way of life, it is your responsibility to "impact" others in a positive way, whether they beef you or not.

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by okwudiriokoro(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wat a shame,,oh wat a shame...nd u tink Australia s ya land• Our fore fathers must b weeping in their grave because of pipul like u,so u in autralia tink u r beta dan many of us back here,,I pray u dnt pass dat ur mentality down to ur children,,watcha sayin s abject nd out of pace,home s home,no matter hw bad it s,it s still home,by d way,y cnt u try nd make it better,,bro abegi hang.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
OMO IBO:
Cougar, you do realise that there's been a shift from threadstarter's initial post to what we have now.

Right now, everyones bragging. . .what they have and what they do not have.

But anyways, nigeria is not paradise. I won't join forces with pple who think so. But in Nigeria, you can make your own paradise.

making your own paradise is expensive, i am sure you would agree with me on that. you would have to be your own local government to achieve that - you must provide your alternate power supply, borehole, security, etc. is that sustainable over a long period?

besides, has it really occurred to you that this blind patriotism might be the reason our politicians act like they do. they know someway somehow, they have a bazillion of foot soldiers who use sweet words to paper the cracks. admitting something is wrong is the first step to redemption!

i don't blame the OP at all. what she experienced frustrated her and she's within her rights to talk about it. some people may not have experienced the same hardship in nigeria, they should feel free to create their own threads talking about how nigeria is much better than abu dhabi.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Freiburger:

So, who are those Niggaz? Your family members WHO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT? or are you counting someone else achievements? when do you have time for that your so-called biz? while counting people's achievements? another typical one. Thank God this is what this thread is all about. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Come back soon we 're patiently waiting.

ROTFL
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by biolabee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
imauri: i understand ur pain and all but i do not share the same sentiment.... we all pain as well but home is home... no matter what.....i dont live in nigeria but i grew up there and it will always be my home...(do not call nigeria a pit just because u have the opportunity others may not have... i dont live in nigeria, i have a professional job( a good one at that) and my wife is not nigerian either but she knows i love my country ( every country has issues) EVERY....and it is my home and hers as well....so swallow ur anger....just so u know....truth be told alot of well meaning nigerians have no time for this crap..... so i guess those hating on u are the undergrads who use figures to rep words eg 8(hate)...... and u just responded to them
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by BankuTilapia: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy grin THANK GOD I AM NOT A NIGERIAN cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Cultured(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
steph7: I feel we Nigerians are our own greatest enemy, those of you saying those in diaspora should come back and help, do our corrupt practices make it easy. say for instance, you want to tar road in your community, the local tout will come and harrass you for matching ground and collect money from you in all sorts of guises, even though the road you are construct will benefit the community. Nigeria has the potential for greatness, so at times its really annoying when we get the basics right such as water, which is seen as nothing by those in diaspora.

Sis, so you have also joined the DPC ( Diaspora Pretension Clique ) ! You lot amuses me . Who dash a poo carrier like you money ... fiction is different from facts , I can assure you , when you finally got elevated from your current sorry-living-status to a normal human living standard and have money to help your community back home to either tar their roads or execute any other social project , I can assure you that no one will ask you for bribe . For the time being , fix yourself and stop listen to hearsay from your fellow never-do-wells .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas / Swimmers Circled By White Shark Leaving Them Trapped In Australia (Pics, Video) / NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.