Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Feminist Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Love (9969 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2008
Radiant:

Ain't you a darling? cheesy

U can say that again. cheesy cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

Lol - I'd rather hang myself than fall into a trap because of anyone else. Falling in love is like signing off your heart to someone else. It's a delicate thing and I'm not ready to damage my heart anytime soon.

Ok, then in that case don't fall in love, Do the FWB thingy jor wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Or as Mr.Arabian Knight would say "Babeno" LOL,

I understand you well Missy, You just never know what you are getting into, then again they risks were made to be taken, right??
Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Ok, then in that case don't fall in love, Do the FWB thingy jor wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Or as Mr.Arabian Knight would say "Babeno" LOL,

I understand you well Missy, You just never know what you are getting into, then again they risks were made to be taken, right??
Mr. Arabian Knight!!!!!!!!!!! Oh - Chat's got a boyfriend! Chat's got a boyfriend!
Did i say that out loud? embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We'll talk about him later. wink

I wanna do the FWB thingy but you should do it first. No guy on NL will do it with me!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry Trust me, I've asked around cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

Mr. Arabian Knight!!!!!!!!!!! Oh - Chat's got a boyfriend! Chat's got a boyfriend!
Did i say that out loud? embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We'll talk about him later. wink

I want to do the FWB thingy but you should do it first. No guy on Nairaland will do it with me!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry Trust me, I've asked around cheesy

I will sue for spreading such rumours jor angry angry tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy,

You are looking in the wrong place for FWB, Are you crazy? I see you want your beeswax plastered over the WWW? Girl get with the program, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I will send you the application, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2008
Ain't you a darling?
Quit playing with fire please.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ J-girl,

Talking about proper African setting. . . . . .

Would you dare speak to your husband of 9 senior wives about feminism?  
In a setting of survival of the sexiest,  you would be happy to feed, sweep, scrub, wash, clean and shag your husband to be his favourite.

@ RedHotChic,

Whats that supposed to mean?
Re: Feminist Love by RedHotChic(f): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ RedHotChic,

It means your name is jackal and a jackal is worse than a fox.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2008
How do u know Jackal so much to know he is more dangerous than a fox?
Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

I will sue for spreading such rumours jor angry angry tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy,

You are looking in the wrong place for FWB, Are you crazy? I see you want your beeswax plastered over the WWW? Girl get with the program, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I will send you the application, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Chat - you're in DENIAL! Oh please - i want FWBs in NL. That way, I get to see my FWB on NL acting all crazy and then a different way behind closed doors.
Lol - i just love NL boys making such big claims about themselves. It will be nice to actually see one of them in action.
Jackal:

@ J-girl,

Talking about proper African setting. . . . . .

Would you dare speak to your husband of 9 senior wives about feminism?
In a setting of survival of the sexiest, you would be happy to feed, sweep, scrub, wash, clean and shag your husband to be his favourite.

@ RedHotChic,

Yes now! Why would i marry a man with 9 wives sef?
That's asking for trouble. With me, he should be content jare! I will give him as much trouble as 9 wives will so of what use is it?
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2008
im a complete feminist!! no doubt. and well it has gotten me in trouble with some people but oh well. but the males that i hang out with, arent too bothered of my views. i guess they are content with a woman who speaks her mind.
Re: Feminist Love by Cyclone5(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2008
All these guys for naija who no want feminists should just work harder and employ househelps to sort out the domestic chores. If you travel abroad you need to get with the programme. You gotta treat that woman right.

But whatever you want to call yourself, who brings the golden nuggets can make free at the local store anyhow. So if you want to be a feminist babe you need to bring your dough to the table. If the guy is bringing it then you better grow thick skin on your knees.
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2008
onyinye2:

im a complete feminist!! no doubt. and well it has gotten me in trouble with some people but oh well. but the males that i hang out with, arent too bothered of my views. i guess they are content with a woman who speaks her mind.
Don't flatter yaself!!! tongue tongue
Real feminists usually come bisexuals or celibates

@topic
There's no greater joy than taming a prolific suffragette
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2008
oka whatevers eldee. im not bi but yeah im a feminist in my own way.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ Eldee,

Touche.

Let these feminists marry their dildos or become lesbians. . . . . .
We can do without em.
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2008
eldee:

@topic
There's no greater joy than taming a prolific suffragette

Eldee what do you know about taming a shrew cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2008
jackal you might as well go to the nearest volcanoe cuz that is the only thing you will be screwing if you keep talking all this jive.
Re: Feminist Love by Cyclone5(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2008
onyinye2:

jackal you might as well go to the nearest volcanoe because that is the only thing you will be screwing if you keep talking all this jive.

I guess Cali babes aint that particular. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

@ Eldee,

Touche.

Let these feminists marry their dildos or become lesbians. . . . . .
We can do without em.
The truth is that we don't really have feminists here
As J-girl just told me now, most of 'em here in naija think feminism is about hating guys
Just imagine sum people claiming to be feminists in a country where 12 year old kids are still being married away

stillwater:

Eldee what do you know about taming a shrew cheesy

When we start having the prolific ones, I'll see which one I can break
But for now, I've got a bi on my impressive CV grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2008
oh gawd eldee.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2008
onyinye2:

jackal you might as well go to the nearest volcanoe because that is the only thing you will be screwing if you keep talking all this jive.

Ain't u too young to be talking about "SCREWING"??
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal just a question here. how old do you think i am??
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2008
onyinye2:

Jackal just a question here. how old do you think i am??

Ma spider senses say 11.
Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2008
eldee:

The truth is that we don't really have feminists here
As J-girl just told me now, most of 'em here in naija think feminism is about hating guys
Just imagine sum people claiming to be feminists in a country where 12 year old kids are still being married away
Exactly.
Let's start from the beginning, what exactly is a feminist?
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2008
@Eldee,
Sharrap jor tongue tongue tongue, How was church?  I hope you paid your 10% but didnt part-take in communion, u sinner grin grin grin grin,

@Jackal , give up. At the end of the day you will be washing your own boxers and your own dishes, Stop shouting jor cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2008
oka first of all yeah im not eleven. so you can go kick yourself. and how can i be eleven years old when im a med student, live on my own, and work?? i would really like to here your answer to this.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2008
onyinye2:

oka first of all yeah im not eleven. so you can go kick yourself. and how can i be eleven years old when im a med student, live on my own, and work?? i would really like to here your answer to this.

How am i supposed to know u are a med student, work and live on your own?? I am no Sorcerer.
I can only judge you from your comments and i would put ur age at 13(max).

Chat2MeBac:

@Jackal , give up. At the end of the day you will be washing your own boxers and your own dishes, Stop shouting jor cheesy

Not when i am married. . . . .
I have been doing that meself all these years. . . . .If i am gonna continue, why marry in the 1st place?
Lemme keep balling till i die. . . . I can adopt if the pressure to raise a kid becomes intensive tongue grin
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2008
Feminist here! i depends really cuz i love myself some male dominaton wink

I Am bored!!!!
Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

I have been doing that meself all these years. . . . .If i am going to continue, why marry in the 1st place?
Lemme keep balling till i die. . . . I can adopt if the pressure to raise a kid becomes intensive tongue grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oh this is some misogynistic crap!
I said the same thing and you said I needed help!
I need my Ak right now. angry angry angry angry angry I have to go and look for a femi-NAZI to whip you into shape. This is too sexist for my screen angry

Chat - do you remember that? shocked
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2008
Well lil jackal, you are really something. by most of your post i would most likely say that you probably need to run back to mommy cause obviously you dont have any house training.
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

I have been doing that meself all these years. . . . .If i am going to continue, why marry in the 1st place?

This guy wants a housemaid, not a wife.
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

This guy wants a housemaid, not a wife.

I concurr wink
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, Nothing is wrong with that, Atleast I would be saving another thug off the streets and saving myself stretch marks and a protruding tummy, I am just too tiny to even bother with the whole deal,

I am NOT a man hater contrary to popular belief, I am just a Hater of Man's ways, And that's all dear, that's all!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad / Meet Mizz Bond The Curvaceous Lady Who Has 40-inches Thighs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.