Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Feminist Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Love (9972 Views)

Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof) / If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@Eldee,
Sharrap jor tongue tongue tongue, How was church?  I hope you paid your 10% but didnt part-take in communion, u sinner grin grin grin grin
I paid na. . .but that bread and wine was hmmn. . . cheesy cheesy
Hope u took care of u for me grin grin

j-girl:

Exactly.
Let's start from the beginning, what exactly is a feminist?

Abeg tell 'em, it's not bout hating men

stillwater:

This guy wants a housemaid, not a wife.

Do yo want me too bring out my bible?
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2008
NubianQ:

Feminist here! i depends really because i love myself some male dominaton wink

I Am bored!!!!

Thats what i am talking about. . . . . . .Your comrades dunno what they missing. cheesy wink

j-girl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oh this is some misogynistic crap!
I said the same thing and you said I needed help!
I need my Ak right now. angry angry angry angry angry I have to go and look for a femi-NAZI to whip you into shape. This is too sexist for my screen angry

Chat - do you remember that? shocked

Peops have been calling me a misogynist since i was 12. . . . . .Doesn't bovver me.
AK-47 to shoot me? U are not serious.

I can't remember anything. wink

onyinye2:

Well little jackal, you are really something. by most of your post i would most likely say that you probably need to run back to mommy cause obviously you don't have any house training.

This juvenile has started her attention seeking antics again. . . . . . U lack cyber-manners.
I suggest u learn how to communicate properly on a forum before coming here to post. You are too uncouth for me liking so stay away.

stillwater:

This guy wants a housemaid, not a wife.

Housemaid?  Nah.
I can get one from Somalia if i need one. wink
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Well little jackal, you are really something. by most of your post i would most likely say that you probably need to run back to mommy cause obviously you don't have any house training.

Was that at all necessary?  He is entitled to say whatever he wishes, It's a forum.  You can attack his posts without attacking him. The truth is you don't know him, I DO, Let his friends ( J girl where are you o) attack him. AFterall, we do it to each other all the time.

Freedom of speech, eh?  I am sure somewhere in the ghetto you did come about this terminology
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Was that at all necessary? He is entitled to say whatever he wishes, It's a forum. You can attack his posts without attacking him. The truth is you don't know him, I DO, Let his friends ( J girl where are you o) attack him. AFterall, we do it to each other all the time.

Freedom of speech, eh? I am sure somewhere in the ghetto you did come about this terminology

he was the one who started it by stating that my post were like an eleven year olds. so what he starts, i end.

Whoa man where is this coming from?? what would make you consider that i grew up in a ghetto?? man i thought white ppl in the south were masters of assuming stereotypes on folk but man you just changed my mind.
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

he was the one who started it by stating that my post were like an eleven year olds. so what he starts, i end.

Started what? Who talked about someone screwing a volcano?
It seems someone lacks retentive memory.
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2008
@Eldee I rebuke the devil in the name of Jesus, Buoy you took the bread and wine? Chinekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin,

@J-Girl, girl you are killing me, too bad I am seeing doubles right now, You may need to copy and paste for me jare cry cry cry cry
@Nubian, girlfriend you know how much I love your personality cheesy

@topic
I am not even sure why you guys are mad. You should be happy your wives want to work instead of staying home to becoming liabilities.
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 23, 2008
eldee:

Do yo want me too bring out my bible?

Go ahead and show me where it's written for a man to get married because he wants a washerwoman shocked

Jackal:

Housemaid?  Nah.
I can get one from Somalia if i need one. wink

Are you trying to tell me that as a married man you won't help your wife with some chores?

Jackal can you even cook?
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@Nubian, girlfriend you know how much I love your personality cheesy

Thnk you sooo much. thats really nice!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

I am not even sure why you guys are mad. You should be happy your wives want to work instead of staying home to becoming liabilities.

That option belongs to HER entirely.
She has got the options to work or NOT to. . . . .Whateva floats her boat suits me.
I am stashing enough away to keep me and her on top of the echelon. . . . The reward i expect from her is to be submissive.
Fair exchange is no robbery. tongue
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

That option belongs to HER entirely.
She has got the options to work or NOT to. . . . .Whateva floats her boat suits me.
I am stashing enough away to keep me and her on top of the echelon. . . . The reward i expect from her is to be submissive.
Fair exchange is no robbery. tongue

you make me want to reach out of the computer and smack you sometimes cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Thats what i am talking about. . . . . . .Your comrades don't know what they missing. cheesy wink

Peops have been calling me a misogynist since i was 12. . . . . .Doesn't bovver me.
AK-47 to shoot me? You are not serious.

I can't remember anything. wink
Nubian q is one in a million not like us all.
My Ak is to deal with you and trust me - i'm on my way.

Chat2MeBac:

Was that at all necessary? He is entitled to say whatever he wishes, It's a forum. You can attack his posts without attacking him. The truth is you don't know him, I DO, Let his friends ( J girl where are you o) attack him. AFterall, we do it to each other all the time.

Freedom of speech, eh? I am sure somewhere in the ghetto you did come about this terminology
I'm here.
Onyinye - no need to get all personal. Jackal's been that way for a long time and anyone who gets personal sees a side of him they hate.
A smart girl like you should know better than to get into personal fights with people you don't know. If you're offended by his posts, simply take your eyes off. Seun has no problem with it, i don't see why you should get banned over jackal.

CHAT - lie on your bed and DON'T move an inch.
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Whoa man where is this coming from?? what would make you consider that[b] i grew up in a ghetto[/b]?? man i thought white people in the south were masters of assuming stereotypes on folk but man you just changed my mind.

Now you see it's blatant misinterpretation of my posts that triggers my alter ego to kick in, Where on the face of the earth did I state or even implied you grew up in the ghetto?  I don't live in a ghetto, yet to get to work, via MTA, I pass through various on my way. Now the fact is, I wasnt born or raised in one, yet I encounter one daily, Geddit? or you need my Thersaurus??

Just chillax and be a good girl, I don't appreciate naughty children. I know you were raised better, Capice? wink
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2008
Why does submissive sound like slavery when jackal talks? cheesy
Re: Feminist Love by genius33: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

The reward i expect from her is to be submissive.

'What does that mean to you Jackal, if a wife is submissive'
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2008
well jackal as much as i hate to say im wrong well i guess i gotta suck up some pride and do so. well i read back and well i guess i did i kinda did start it so i guess im at fault. (killing my ego)

@Chat2MeBac

im going to leave this one alone. i know how it is going to end.
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2008
pls could we girls all team up and go to Jackals house tonight and Beat the Lights out of him? anyway one interested pls let me know, that guys needs smacking!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2008
NubianQ:

you make me want to reach out of the computer and smack you sometimes cheesy

This coming from my number 1 fan??  PRICELESS!!!!!

stillwater:

Why does submissive sound like slavery when jackal talks? cheesy

Miss Somalia. . . .  stop now before i start!!!!
Re: Feminist Love by eldee(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

Go ahead and show me where it's written for a man to get married because he wants a washerwoman shocked
Proverbs 31:10-31
Why do women skip that part of the bible?
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

This coming from my number 1 fan??  PRICELESS!!!!!

XERXES is who i have d hots for wink wink, jackal drives me nuts!!!!!!!
Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2008
NubianQ:

please could we girls all team up and go to Jackals house tonight and Beat the Lights out of him? anyway one interested please let me know, that guys needs smacking!!!! angry angry angry angry
I am MORE THAN WILLING to do that! In fact, I'm sure chat and i will have a fantastic time beating the feminist ideas into him. angry angry

eldee:

Don't make me transfer that part of the bible into something else. There's something called the Proverbs 31 Man. It's a book about how men should learn to accommodate their wives. I'll go find it.
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

well jackal as much as i hate to say im wrong well i guess i gotta suck up some pride and do so. well i read back and well i guess i did i kind of did start it so i guess im at fault. (killing my ego)

@Chat2MeBac

im going to leave this one alone. i know how it is going to end.

That's ma girl, Somethings are not worth getting riled up over.  If someone says something and you don't really fancy the poster, do like me, ignore them and move to the next poster, I have been on NL long enough to tell you that on there forum, there are NO permanent Friends, and NO permanent Enemies, Just do you and All would be well!! cheesy

@J Girl,
You need to report to ma office ASAP, cry cry cry cry, You wont believe what just happened, grin
Re: Feminist Love by Cyclone5(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2008
But isn't it true that there are a lot of woman who count on a man to be dominant and the provider. Infact, I would go as far as saying a majority of women in Naija have that expectation. Whether its society or just their mentality it is there. And guys have to understand and work with it.
Re: Feminist Love by jgirl3: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@J Girl,
You need to report to ma office ASAP, cry cry cry cry, You wont believe what just happened, grin
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! On my way. Who is it about?

HIM? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2008
NubianQ:

XERXES is who i have d hots for wink wink, jackal drives me nuts!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  Look carefully, they are the same!!!

@ Eldee,

You are a star but u have to consider most of em go to Churches to flaunt their Louis Vuitton bags. grin cheesy
Stillwater gets to Church when the pastor is sharing the grace . . . . so how do u expect her to know Proverbs??
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2008
Cyclone5:

But isn't it true that there are a lot of woman who count on a man to be dominant and the provider. Infact, I would go as far as saying a majority of women in Naija have that expectation. Whether its society or just their mentality it is there. And guys have to understand and work with it.

Now I understand, Thanks for explaining,

@Rev. Eldee, where is your Deacon Sly? Please stop using the Bible's scriptures for your own selfish gains o, abeg cheesy grin, The same Bible said a Man should leave his mother and Father and cleave to his wife, And he must LOVE and cheirsh her, NOT bang and bash her, olodo
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2008
eldee:

Seriously speaking I'll do anything for my family cool. I don't mind taking care of people dear to me without any strings attached. However Jackal made some kind of statement that took me aback and made me go like huh.

Jackal:

Miss Somalia. . . .  stop now before i start!!!!

Olympics is around the corner, I hope your legs are in good condition, you trekker. tongue
Re: Feminist Love by onyinye2(f): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2008
well eldee since you want to bring the bible into this, lets. well you are taking about the Proverbs, well i went to this women's summit and well they said that when a man marries a woman they become one. so if you treat a woman like a slave then what does that make you? ? ?
Re: Feminist Love by StephenP(m): 12:32am On Jun 23, 2008
As much as I support women and all, I don't think I can marry someone who's extremely feminist and feels oppressed by every little thing any man says or does.
Re: Feminist Love by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

well eldee since you want to bring the bible into this, lets. well you are taking about the Proverbs, well i went to this women's summit and well they said that when a man marries a woman they become one. so if you treat a woman like a slave then what does that make you? ? ?

Her freakum slave master,
You have made a valid point here, Gracias,
Eldee come handle yo business grin grin grin

j-girl:

shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! On my way. Who is it about?

HIM? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, see this one nah, YOu better let the Feminism in ah me flourish, Him, who? tongue
Re: Feminist Love by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

@ Eldee,

You are a star but u have to consider most of em go to Churches to flaunt their Louis Vuitton bags. grin cheesy
Stillwater gets to Church when the pastor is sharing the grace . . . . so how do u expect her to know Proverbs??

You can never be a saint like me, no matter how you try.  cool
Re: Feminist Love by NubianQ(f): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  Look carefully, they are the same!!!

i know wink
Re: Feminist Love by Jackal(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Now I understand, Thanks for explaining,

@Rev. Eldee, where is your Deacon Sly? Please stop using the Bible's scriptures for your own selfish gains o, abeg cheesy grin, The same Bible said a Man should leave his mother and Father and cleave to his wife, And he must LOVE and cheirsh her, NOT bang and bash her, olodo

Madame, what time did u get to Church and what bag did u carry today? Gucci or Prada?? cheesy cheesy

stillwater:

Seriously speaking I'll do anything for my family cool. I don't mind taking care of people dear to me without any strings attached. However Jackal made some kind of statement that took me aback and made me go like huh.

What statements? The Bible instructs women to be submissive and men should love/respect their wives endlessly.
How is that hard to figure out. . . . . I would help her install her gadgets n stuffs but she must help with washing, cooking and maybe bathing. tongue

Olympics is around the corner, I hope your legs are in good condition, you trekker. tongue

It's not your fault. Coast guards have rescued u now and u r feening like Jessica Simpson. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full / ENDSARS: Lady Bares Her Cleavages To Protest- Eyewitness. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.