Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,891 members, 7,956,360 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32574 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jekkad: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2008
origina9ja:

omo na introduction
i tell u say i no get time for you
waste woman i repeat

oh i just saw your age,you're 17,no wonder u act like a prematured kid,but no marra what @age 17 u should be having just a little sense u know,and stop acting like a kindergarten kid still suckling on her feeding bottle

if u no get my time ,y not act like a good little girl and ignore me,its not so difficult is it?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ichielynda(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2008
lot of funny things we have done for love,

1. having sex by the beach side
2. Giving out 50% of Nysc allowance to spouse
3. Getting hypertensive each time she dont pick her calls
4. travelling at nites just to be with her
5. emotional trauma each time we have issues.

All that is story now,am grown & wiser and can handle women affairs better now grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Moyola(f): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2008
ichielynda:

lot of funny things we have done for love,

1. having sex by the beach side
2. Giving out 50% of Nysc allowance to spouse
3. Getting hypertensive each time she don't pick her calls
4. travelling at nites just to be with her
5. emotional trauma each time we have issues.

All that is story now,am grown & wiser and can handle women affairs better now grin grin
Good for you!

@ topic
Had to fap* sum money in order to buy credit 2 make phone callz undecided. . . . . aint doin dat no more tongue
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2008
This is one of the most interesting threads i've gone thru in recent times.

I don do some mumu things for my time o! make i try list the ones i fit remember;

Secondary School
Constantly stole money from my parents to impress her
Gave money to her friends also to impress her

University
Funny enough, none.

Post University
Allowed her know that i had a soft spot for her
constantly told her i loved her even though she never responded
called her everyday and spent time talkin to her just to make her feel special
travelled from Lagos to Ife to try and convince her not to leave me
travelled again from lagos to ife, only for her to break up with me wen i got to ife - (i don suffer o!)!!!!!!!
Told her i would still be there for her even after she broke up with me
Deleted three days work (by mistake) after she broke up with me - thank God say dem no sack me.

Thank God for me, cos now, I'm different, that kinda *&($ is never gonna happen to me AGAIN.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by OgeneDom(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2008
Because we are talking about LOVE i will say it cld be imaginable especially when you thing you are trully loved

all the same i have done mine just that is not as mugu as yours
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ogene u kno share waitin u do
mke we kno if ur mugu pass tongue
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by clamumoh(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
Do we do silly things for love or we are silly or stupid ourselve because somethings we do for love is not for it(love) but lust so we don’t do silly things for love we only been stupid. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by dtpchic(f): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
left to see him in ogun state all the way from ph during my exams,always sent money to him,lost a lot of things during our relatnship,
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by querida(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2008
v
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by skeebanj: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2008
is it only women that spend for Love? when we guyz spend you don't consider us a mugu. anyway I left my keys in Lagos with my girlfriend all for love whenever I was in school (ogun state). She was always coming home with her other boyfriend(s) which I was told by my siblings but could not raise the issue for not ending the relationship. cos an engineer u no gat tm!!!!!! sad
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2008
i took out all my teeth for him cry
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by dreeldee: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
ibkaye:

i took out all my teeth for him cry
no wonder, goro teeth grin grin

I took rat poison all because of her tongue
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by kheme(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2008
i'm just laughing my black ass out!!! you guys are hilarious! OMG!!!

craziest thing i've done would be,

~ revisit the girl after jumping a flight of stairs in other to avoid the bottle of alcohol her father threw at me

~ going after her under the heavy rain

~ burnt 3 pots of rice (meant to be supper for family of 6)

~ waited 4 hrs for her under the sun; was obtained (N200) and almost beaten by a mob while waiting for her

~ lost my parents' trust and confidence in me

~ failed JAMB once so i spent all my tutorials/lesson times with her

i guess that's about all i can recall for now!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2008
i plucked out my left eye because of him cry
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by timmfikk(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2008
@ Topic,

I traelled from south to north in other to be able to meet her one on one. grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by samerikx: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2008
hey ibkaye how are you doing,
this is henry shocked
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2008
hello, i am fine thank-you, you? who is henry? smiley
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by MissyB1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2008
Lmao
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by mcseal007: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2008
think not of wasted affection,
for if it enriches not the soul of another
just like rain will find its way back to its source
for that which the fountain sends forth will surely return
back to the fountain cleaner purer warmer and more refreshed
so see every stupid act of love as a seed that u'll some day reap.
mcseal 007
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Abdogood(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2008
i think everyone has a story to tell. it does happen to everyone. even d wishest man on earth sef (king solomon) still mumu 4 lov. you may clame to have learn from you past mistake n believe strongly to have wishing up, but believe me or nt, when you come across the person of your dream, you will fall n love again even sef u go still mumu. you can't cheat it.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by HCH3COO: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2008
had to toasst a lipsrsealed to pay up a bet I owed to my ex .
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by obuchineme: 1:17am On Jul 21, 2008
Ah love na idiot people wey dey die for am na mumu,but me then i was the Mumuest.
kai!buro Uba!hausa man will say.
That was in the past now i am a generalissimo to the most heavenly abode on earth
My Heart
Love hangs on my lips now till the day i say I DO
Hmmmm how crazily in love i was that i almost lost my life on Ilorin-Ogbomosho Rd
For one undeserving serpent.
I cant say more but now grin grin angry angry grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by aonom(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2008
NubianQ you must have, at least, spent some special moments together, cheris that! It was just a phase in your life that was actually meant to happen, So it did and i can bet you, if was to happen again, you would definately repeat it (You are no Mumu, ) Chaio smiley
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by mide1811: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2008
fortunately for me i don't believe in it anymore. ive found out there are many more ways to hurt a woman more than being voilent.

I support dat fully, there are far beta ways to humble a girl than been violent, & can all the female hyprocrates in the house PLS keep shut, hear them talk as if they are saints. It's both way, guys hurt girl & vice versa, it stinks when all the blames of a break-up is blamed on guys.

And to all those who tink they were mumus to have loved & sacrificed for luv, pls tink again, u were/are not mumus, we all do tins for love, xpeially wen we believe in it.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by A2b(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2008
All this gals Na scam, No time jare, Na 2day, abi na only una d spend.If start the yan noe ehn
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by RiffRaff: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2008
if there is no "manga", there can be no yahoo! omo you people do brace things for love.

i need somebody to show me that kind of " grin lovE"
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Uniquewun(f): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2008
Bare stupid things i've done for love
* Cried cos he cheated
* Abandoned my friend's bday to be wiv him
*Gave him my parent's money
*Bought him stuff

infact i cant start writin, stupid things we jus do 4 luv cheesy

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by dammybaby(f): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2008
@Topic
I did alot of silly things for Love, List is countless ooo

Like, letting my boyfriend borrow my undies thinking He was just being cheap and not knowing hes a cross-dresser.

Almost slept with my boyfriend's Boss, To help him get a Promotion.

Nearly got pimped by my Boyfriend's Brother, so he could buy a playstation

Sold my Mother's Ring to buy a ticket to visit Him in Florida from Houston, only to catch him with another Girl

Almost got charged for indecent behavior while we were making out in the Bushes.

omo babe, mehn, thats being worse than a mugu nw!!!!
which kind swag
shey na juju he use for u ni
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by darkey(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2008
either that or u r lying, i prefer the latter, for your own good
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by dammybaby(f): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
lolzzzz

if she's not lying, then am certain that the guy used juju on her.(end of story!!!)
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by darkey(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
nah, u lying girl, end of story
@ topic
i had my bath naked because of her
i fasted every night till dawn because of her
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by MissyB1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2008
aonom:

NubianQ you must have, at least, spent some special moments together, cheris that! It was just a phase in your life that was actually meant to happen,  So it did and i can bet you, if it was to happen again,you would definately repeat it  (You are no Mumu,  ) Chaio smiley
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.