Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,484 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (32572 Views)

Poll: Who is the Biggest INTERNATIONAL MUGU

NubianQ: 45% (55 votes)
HR.hotness: 16% (20 votes)
Lai-Lai: 10% (12 votes)
Other Women: 15% (18 votes)
Other Men: 12% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by xcubed(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
Men i av fallen sick for like 2days, i actualli tot the gurl was gonna like the whole but i guess it just worsened the whole ting! crazy ting like buyin 10,000 credit on vals day, ! suffered
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jucale604(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
yes everyone has a story to tell about love and what He/she has pass true. but nevertheless we can not stop loving one another. why b/c love what it.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 26, 2008
cut off my left leg for him embarassed
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by NubianQ(f): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2008
OMG! This thread is still on. grin grin grin who voted me as the biggest mumu
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by gabelogan(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2008
NubianQ:

OMG! This thread is still on. grin grin grin who voted me as the biggest mumu

i did
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by snazzydawn(f): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2008
silly things I have done for love? I still feel ashamed each time I think of the unthinkable things I did.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2008
@ topic
Allowing myself to be dumped twice by the same guy! Could I get more stupid?
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by JasmineSie(f): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
men me sef i don mumu gano

[list]
[li]got a 100k for him 'cos his mumc was to undergo an operation ended up not even getn introduced to the mum
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]slept on the floor with him 'cos his house was undergoing repairs
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]entered bus to go see him and ended up not meeting him at home
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]washed his disgusting laundry and cleaned up d house can't rember gettin even a thank u
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]went clubbing d day b4 he was to leave d country with him just to please him n got some plenty insult<hoe,bitch,etc>
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]eaten garri n suya cos his ass was broke
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]lent him ma training fees 'cos he was broke
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]missed an exam to see him
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]waited in an eatery for more than 6hours just for him not to show up
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]burst his zits cos he enjoys it
and so much more that i'd rather not disclose[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]cut ma hair cos he likes 'em short[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
angry angry angry lipsrsealed
but at the end if love comes ones way again we'd still do d same things n all that won't stop me from lovn

@NubianQ
we'v all beeen mugus,n mumus for those we love. crywink

@ibkaye
m sure u must be kiddin else he musta jazzed u,i mean how na, shocked
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
JasmineSie:

[list]
[li]got a 100k for him 'because his mumc was to undergo an operation ended up not even getn introduced to the mum
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]slept on the floor with him 'because his house was undergoing repairs
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]washed his disgusting laundry and cleaned up d house can't rember gettin even a thank u[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]went clubbing d day before he was to leave d country with him just to please him n got some plenty insult<hoe,bitch,etc>
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]eaten garri n suya because his ass was broke
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]lent him ma training fees 'because he was broke
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]missed an exam to see him[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]burst his zits because he enjoys it
[li][/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]cut ma hair because he likes 'em short[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
but at the end if love comes ones way again we'd still do d same things n all that won't stop me from lovn
Jeez girl, you did that!? shocked shocked shocked

JasmineSie:

@ibkaye

loool cheesy
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Gamine(f): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
@Jas

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you too!, its a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ekong0514(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
@jas
but at the end if love comes ones way again we'd still do d same things n all that won't stop me from lovn,

cool!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by holythug(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2008
hmmm, was wonderin weda wat u say is true
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Chat2MeBac(f): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
@topic
Dyed my hair Green, Blue and Yellow, wanted to show my boyfriend how patriotic I was cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Pataki: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@topic
Dyed my hair Green, Blue and Yellow, wanted to show my boyfriend how patriotic I was cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even you too!!! grin cheesy grin

JasmineSie:

[list]
[li]got a 100k for him 'because his mumc was to undergo an operation ended up not even getn introduced to the mum
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]slept on the floor with him 'because his house was undergoing repairs
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]washed his disgusting laundry and cleaned up d house can't rember gettin even a thank u
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]went clubbing d day before he was to leave d country with him just to please him n got some plenty insult<hoe,bitch,etc>
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]eaten garri n suya because his ass was broke
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]lent him ma training fees 'because he was broke
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]missed an exam to see him
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]burst his zits because he enjoys it
[li][/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]cut ma hair because he likes 'em short[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

@NubianQ
we'v all beeen mugus,n mumus for those we love. crywink

@ibkaye

Jasmine, all for just one guy you did all this?!?!

Glad to read the positive post after your experiences. Keep up the positive spirit. wink
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by JasmineSie(f): 3:29am On Aug 05, 2008
@gamine
na true o
@pataki
wetin gal go do now we got to keep it real after all not all guys are like that just a majority overshadowing the few good ones
@ekong0514
we are nothing without love 'cos love is everything
@topic
bna lie,anyway nothing is impossible.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by origina9ja(f): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2008
going out with the person lipsrsealed
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by angelina08(f): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2008
No way you can silly things you have done for love, the best thing is to confest your sins to God and beg for forgivement.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by DualCore1: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2008
plz my wives (past, present and future) make una no talk, abeg!
make una no fall ma hand here o. i know i've been crazy these few years but i will change smiley
make una no just talk kiss

But me i dont think i've done anything for love o, the kinda love we even talking about is just silly sef.
just one boring cycle
sleep-wake up - eat - phone calls - kiss - hug - bang - get banged - quarell - break up - make up to bang - break up again - make up again - call again - sleep - wake up arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by chamotex(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2008
angelina08:

No way you can silly things you have done for love, the best thing is to confest your sins to God and beg for forgivement.

Angelina, nothing do you jor, one love grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by DualCore1: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2008
rolling on the rug raffing. hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wicked people dey this land ooooooooooooooooooooo
god!!!
Chamo make God forgive u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by noblegas2(m): 1:08am On Aug 03, 2009
Ah! I guess na me Stupid pass in ma younger years,

she told me to buy Rice,fried chicked + Ice Cream for her befor we can even Talk, & could u bliv I carried out dat Routine everytam we wanted to TALK?
Jeez!!! na swear i dey giv d gal anytime i remember, make any gal try am wiv me now if she wont go home wiv 1 eye, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by ajadrage: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2009
I actually travelled all the way from Benin City to Osun State to keep a date with someone I was weak in the heart for some few years ago. But I won't really call it stupid, cos she called it romantic smiley
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by sharkzibt(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2009
make u no laf me
-1i dated a girl for five years without proposal
2-i sold my fone to by her wat a guy told her will be good for her
3-never huged her thinking that im reseving her
4-i f**ked a girl and told my girlfriend thinking that she will want it too but started our break up
5-i save my daily food allowance so that i will call my girlfriend
6-i was aroused wen my girlfriend was around and i hid it from her
7-i borrowed my girlfriend money to borrow another guy
8-i wa taking advice from a guy that was asking my girl out

after the break up, i tot im free
then,
9- i started messing around thinking its paybak time
10-proposed to her sister
11- later to her cousin that was my best friend
12-i lied for my ex that my mum was sick and she came to see me and it was my mum that opened the door for her and told her mayb im the one sick grin

now i have to wait for six years for my new girl, not that ihavnt done any thing stupid o but,ill keep it to my sef till i have friends to tell my expirience shocked
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by eleshin(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
rib cracking silly things, ,i will look extremely stupid if i post mine.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by queen56: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2009
i see all d silly tins pple posted and i felt maybe i was nt really mumu 4 luv after all undecided,
i risked my life going to lag almost everyday 2 see him cos we are on hols
i supported him when his parents got seperated
i cried and begged 4 one week when he tried 2 leave me
i had isomania
but i av a great guy now,gdluck 2 sistas in d house
no more mumu again abi tongue
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jaybee3(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2010
Good old days when romance section was da place to be cool
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by SALady(f): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2010
^^^Wow seems I missed out, interesting thread indeed.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by jaybee3(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2010
Yeah very very interesting tongue not the bull we constantly get from corky and 'em lot these days grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2010
I dated this one guy from Sierra Leone who was verbally abusive and had another girl at the same time (we both knew of and in a weird way "accepted" each other) and out of "love", naive 18 year old me still cooked and cleaned for him. I even cleaned his apartment and got it ready so it would look neat for the other girl when she was coming to visit. I will explain: He asked me to do it under the pretense that he liked my interior decorative style but I knew it was because she was going to be there, I called myself making a sacrifice. There was A LOT that I did for that guy that I feel so dumb about, I think about it a lot and it makes me laugh and cry. He was not attractive and had the smallest manhood EVER (which was why he was so miserable lol) but I had just gotten my heart broken by the guy who took my virginity and he happened to be there to console me so we called ourselves becoming a couple and he turned into a monster. It was more for emotional connection than love on my part because I really was not attracted to the guy as I stated. We broke up in 2007 but boooooy two years after the break up when we met again, I let him HAVE IT! angry angry angry grin grin grin I grew up quick after the break up so when he saw me and tried to act like it was all good, I made that dude feel like schit when I was done with him.
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by coded777: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
Love is Risky Business oh!

Seconded!
Thirded!

Infact, Thousnded
Re: Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time by SALady(f): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I dated this one guy from Sierra Leone who was verbally abusive and had another girl at the same time (we both knew of and in a weird way "accepted" each other) and out of "love", naive 18 year old me still cooked and cleaned for him. I even cleaned his apartment and got it ready so it would look neat for the other girl when she was coming to visit. I will explain: He asked me to do it under the pretense that he liked my interior decorative style but I knew it was because she was going to be there, I called myself making a sacrifice. There was A LOT that I did for that guy that I feel so dumb about, I think about it a lot and it makes me laugh and cry. He was not attractive and had the smallest manhood EVER (which was why he was so miserable lol) but I had just gotten my heart broken by the guy who took my virginity and he happened to be there to console me so we called ourselves becoming a couple and he turned into a monster. It was more for emotional connection than love on my part because I really was not attracted to the guy as I stated. We broke up in 2007 but boooooy two years after the break up when we met again, I let him HAVE IT! angry angry angry grin grin grin I grew up quick after the break up so when he saw me and tried to act like it was all good, I made that dude feel like schit when I was done with him.

^^^Give me high five!! good for you girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.