Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47337 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by kerzakov25: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
mechummy: yES O! Tell them
The truth is, most them don't have anything yet they open their stupid mouth to say rubbish

Make God help any guy wey go tell me 'so you want to chop my money'. The guy will curse the day he met me when I'm done with him
low self esteem caused by been used and dumped severally.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by SaintChukz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian: We can't even begin to compare the amount of ugly boys to girls in Nigeria.

The men will win "most wowority" hands down!

If a research was to be carried out in Nigeria, we would find out that, for every 1 ugly lady, we have 10 ugly men.
Is this your alternate NL handle?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
jmoore: I hope no one commits suicide oh.

Make I relax and enjoy the show.
grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jhidey08(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
kerzakov25: true talk. Avin known ur brothers for so long, I wud agree wit u. And they look so much like ur dad
dis is d real definition of lobatan.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by caterwaul(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
OK let d ugly ones fight their battle.......!
I'm outta here
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Pdizzle(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Seriously if we re to compare guyz n girls without makeup, guyS re better

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by kerzakov25: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: good thing most of us are planin to make our own money. very soon all ur money won't mean shit
. Old story. As old as Adam and Eve
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Saint Chukz: Is this your alternate NL handle?
Yep.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by lymelyte(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: i believe i've countered all d reasonable arguements here. pls read tru d post b4 u comment. i can't keep repeatin my replies about make up, d census etc.
Wetin dis one dey talk?.. remove make-up from a woman’s life,OMG! They will all look like FROGS n LIZARDS. Fyi ladies,we guys are naturally handsome from our head to our toe.Unlike most of u girls,una go wear person hair,paint lip,wear additional yansh,wear additional breast,wear eye(contact lens),paint hand,do plastic surgery, Cmon! You girls ladies are just so ARTIFICIAL.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by BabaAlabi: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lmao @ this séxually frustrated OP...With money any girl is yours (well not any girl)..It's only broke guys that are overtly concerned about their looks.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Ojobojo1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Its our God given right to be choosy, there are 7females to every male on this earth so ladies, live wit it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by SaintChukz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
kerzakov25: true talk. Avin known ur brothers for so long, I wud agree wit u. And they look so much like ur dad
A minute of "SPEECHLESSNESS" and A sudden burst of thunderous Laughter...!
+100Likes. cheesy
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Look @ the way they look.........Nigerian men are ugly!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/586106[/img]
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ikekings(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pdizzle: Seriously if we re to compare guyz n girls without makeup, guyS re better
I dey tell you... Bunch of ugly mofos!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by SaintChukz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Yep.
You always seem to bad mouth NigerianMen...but i think i like you a bit!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
i agree ladies ar usually on d average more goodlooking than guys.bt dia ar also ladies who u see nd u ar like
arrrrwwwh!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: the remaining 2 were 'just there'. guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. out of every 6 guys, 4 are not good looking, one is handsome and one is just there. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking guy over a rich one any time. anyway just my two cents

And this made front page?

@op, the last time i checked, you were diagnosed of some defections on ur sighting. That ur half-past-four-eyes were deceiving you. Complete ur treatment, look the genders again and come back to tell us what you saw. Nowadays, wherever you turn to, handsome and sleek looking guys are what you see esp. those who have small dough to brighten the beauty and you here telling us garbage. I swear, if you see me, my hot legs alone go make u disown ur family just to be with me. Am not braging!!!

#teamhandsomeguys
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by amyyem: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
HABA HABA!!! WHY NA!!! NIGERIAN GUYS ARE AMONG THE FINEST CREATURES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!! ABEG JEJELY INDICATE IF UR BROTHER OR HUSBAND IS UGLY... DONT PACK ALL OF THEM TOGETHER.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by 50calibre(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
What a naive OP, to think looks count for much when it comes to guys, as they do for girls.

A monkey looking guy can get a queen! Many things take precedence before looks when it comes to guys.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by 50calibre(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian: Look @ the way they look.........Nigerian men are ugly!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/586106[/img]

Looks like you smoke weed!! Right?
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
50calibre:

Looks like you smoke weed!! Right?
Do not ask me silly questions!

Don't be acting like you look any better than the man in that picture angry
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
SO LET ME GET TIS STR8
NAIJA GUYS R UGLY
AND NAIJA GUYS DO THE DUMPIG ALL THE TIME
NAIJA GIRLS DONT U FEEL REALLY FOOLISH
BEING USED AND DUMPED BY UGLY GUYS ?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by spikesC(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Why so much hate on Naija men cool
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Females felt they are not completely made D̶̲̥̅̊ª†s why they make up. Everything Ȋ̝̊̅§ fake.
Comparing ladies to guys Ȋ̝̊̅§ like comparing counterfeit t̶̲̥̅̊ơ original. Guys are natural. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
mtcheew: the remaining 2 were 'just there'. guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. out of every 6 guys, 4 are not good looking, one is handsome and one is just there. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking guy over a rich one any time. anyway just my two cents
you are most likely under 18 and still haven't seen anything in life. Just make sure you know the right thing to do before you are thirty-nine.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
a guy is a guy is a guy is a guy
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
spikes C:

Why so much hate on Naija men cool
I'm only having fun. That doesn't change the fact that a lot of Nigerian guys are ugly.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by spikesC(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wu Zetian:
I'm only having fun. That doesn't change the fact that a lot of Nigerian guys are ugly.

You're generalizing undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
The OP made a mistake by generalizing looks.......

What most men consider 'attractive' in women varies, so men being choosy implies different taste specifications.

Let me give an example....... I find women with wide hips attractive and that is what I look for in women I usually wanna date.

My friend John, finds fair-skinned women attractive. If a dark-skinned woman walks towards him, he says she is ugly.

Being choosy don't necessarily mean all 9ja men are fussy, it simply means each of them is going for what rocks their boat.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by InvertedHammer: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
/

Ladies:

You have to understand that cute/handsome men are in short supply or unavailable b/c most of them
are already in love with other men

In conducive environment, they tend to come out.

Most often than not, they stay on the down low.

Beware!

//

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Pasca07: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
What i can deduced from dis topic is dat the op wish to belong to male gender....and besides the obvious truth is dat she is not dat exquisite and good looking,dat is why she is using nairaland to pour out her frustration....@op don't worry ur man will surely come at the right time just be optimistic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.