Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (55068 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by free2ryhme: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
this boy was not born of woman
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by elrony(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Idiata queen: Dat is gud for guyz hoping to be lik dat gal grin

Abeg kill dat hope o...it would be unfair for u to end up in a pounding induced coma lol grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by pinkshell(f): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Crexus: [size=20pt] this looks like a movie scene to me...one could clearly see the crew in the background...
according to the reporter, a passerby called d police (I no know wetin concern am inside sha), one could see a security officer in uniform in the background...

conclusion: this piece is just a handiwork of some blogger looking for traffic as usual..
[/size]

U dey form say u no dey chop blow from ur babe hand abi?
BTW y are u shouting?! (bolded letters)
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by elrony(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
free2ryhme: this boy was not born of woman

Wetin come born am??.. cheesy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
rigormortis:

is that your pic in your profile
yes o! na she... KenTURKEY fried laps. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by abacusCm(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abeg let us know when the part two of this film is out bcs the part one is very interesting
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by havilaLAGOS: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
#1-stunner:
Hahahahahaha chooiii dz story sweet me for belle oooo... but which 1 is hospital naa just for common slap mtchewwww

seriously I was thinking d same too. why hospital for ordinary slap
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by kate85(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hmm, use am for who?
sexymoma: Na Fadeyi Oloro do the jazz for this girl.
And the jazz work o.
Chai, why ma mama no use this kind jazz o grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by edimabassey(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2013

its only a girl like oparah dat can do dat to me... if she no reach oparah hu born ham?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Reference(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
As I look at the pics my mind keeps on telling me that girl maybe the only daughter of the local mafia don and this may perhaps be the most humane outcome.

What else can possibly be responsible for this...castration.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by tope3x(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
MAD MAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:
yes o! na she... KenTURKEY fried laps. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Skarr(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ode ni guy yii sha! shocked ... Na wa Ooo, see dis idiat... *in Obasanjo's voice*: If u were in my country, i would have flooged u by now! B#stard son of a thousand fathers... Mtscheew

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by elrony(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
edimabassey:

its only a girl like oparah dat can do dat to me... if she no reach oparah hu born ham?

So oparah ur girlfriend has been molesting and assaulting you in public...your life don finish o grin cheesy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by 50calibre(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oh the guy is so lovely!! ** sarcasm **

I know our Nigerian girls would like things like this.

I can't stress how much of an impossibility this is for me, to kneel before a girl, talk much in the streets. Even my mum can't order me to do this.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
grin grin The guy na real Mr. Gentle
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by henrimoto(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahaha.

This is just the best treatment for them.
i know say you no go fit try am..... na fold your guy go fold you.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by kolima1067(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
lobatan

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by nothingdou1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
I no Dey surprise,babes scarse 4 china,all man Dey protect d 1 wey him get.cos if u do rubbish guys Dey standby Dey wait.even 2 marry there na war.mk she come 9ja try am with agbero 4 mushin mk she knw Ђδω far.she go know say A/c no b fan and #50k get change

2 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by successking: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
usmsam: Great news!!!! Hope this comes to Naija. So many men will be shamed publicly for their randiness.

P.S.
It is only in Naija that men cheat and are praised for it OR think it is their right to cheat on their wife and people justify it........ even women With all the churches in this country, you would think we are the holiest people on earth. Mtcsheewwww

Even in the days of Jacob, Saul, David, Solomon and so on, men married more than one woman. So, what is the cheating about it? Or, are out of your mind?

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by 735i(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
If say i dey dia; i for slap the guy join when the girl finish. How can you kneel down for a woman and set face for am to whooze you?
All because of why? The Kpekus get fridge inside?
Mtchew....honestly if na Naija; boys dem go mend the boy for f**king up; when dem finish with am...he go dey forced to retaliate for the girl body.....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by mustaphagreens(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
that chinese girl go sabi kung fu+tai chi combined o, make una see as her legs dey na, e beta make she slap me than make she use kung fu finish my life 4 public o
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by shineeye1: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
I enjoin all black brothers never to give in to this sort of charade. In the white world, men are playing the second fiddle today and are very sorry for it. They envy the black man but they have gone too far to retrace their faulty steps.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by ceejayluv(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
grin There are more men than women in China. Tough lesson to the guy.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by peleson: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Donsammi: made in china
Does not last
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by princesbamz: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
fijiano202: I can do that but the slap must be minimal
Na lie joooo
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by tellwisdom: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Very foolish boi. angry
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
WTF?

That has to be some movie.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Samanthawebb: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
la furia: Really odd, somethings are hard to explain when it has to do with love. Smh
There's a difference btw love and foolishness. This is classic foolishness.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Freiburger(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
What an easy way of paying for cheating! Cheat 10 times and get slapped on the street 10 times. grin grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by AdemolaJegede(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
they are both fools,to the girl she is doing the right thing in sight not knowing dat she is just disgracing her self in public Because dat act disqualified her from been a virtues woman. the foolish, mumu man kneeling there was just pretending because he needed somethings from the girl. mumu+mumu.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by major116: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
cry jst imagine say na 9ja guy b dat....1st e niggis go 1st dis friend dn e go kum enta yabin wey b say d guy himself go regret dat shit!!....na y me luv 9ja niggis...abeg make dem bone dis white people shit!!...#TEAMFYNEBOIZ#....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.