Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (55083 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by danot1030: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
fijiano202: I can do that but the slap must be minimal
u can only do dat 2 a mumurity. or u wan use jazz? even if na jazz, my family self go show u wen. ara o rokun ara o ro adie
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by besttop(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
such thing can happen here in Nigeria, for what, is she the only girl in the street.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by abdulkodir: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
na him lock b dat
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by DreShedrachU: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Me kneel down for a girl? Opps!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by write2obi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahaha.

This is just the best treatment for them.
copy n paste! Try it with your boyFriend, I'll visit you in the hospital

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Francishez(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Love?!!!.....u fit do person go mad..
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Kazzman(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Could it be love or another thing?. Nonsense is happening in White man land oooo!!!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Jman06(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is called dormination cum female power play and it could be se.xy whem done in the bedroom.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by chinaman666(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
As Chinese, I must emphasize: This is Hong Kong, not mainland China. The culture there is somewhat different than that of most of China. I wouldn't expect this to be possible on the mainland.

But regardless, this guy is a disgrace to Chinese men and to men everywhere. How can a man kneel and cry like a baby while his gf yanks him by the hair and slaps around in public? She must have some hidden leverage on him. She's ugly as fnck too.

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Emilord(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
No be here ooo
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by bimbcy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Haywhymido: Ori omo okunrin naa ti buru. Omo obinrin naa ti fi ori re nu abe cry
lwkmd grin
Haywhymido: Ori omo okunrin naa ti buru. Omo obinrin naa ti fi ori re nu abe cry
lwkmd
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
rigormortis:

is that your pic in your profile
Dear Lord, i offer all haterz of my profile pics to you, as a burnt offering.

Roast them all alive..!!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Miner13: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Unlimited laugh!!!
Lolz
d guy must b dead in luv nt fal in luv
i trust mysef i'l giv her rag beatin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by skybodmas: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
That is Cheng is the slapper and Chui is the slappee.... Ok! Season 2 go sweet pass.

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Solozzo(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na wahala dey for the girl so! Maybe 1-2 years in prison.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by lastpage: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
dani1luv: You know if such were to happen here in Nigeria, many would assume that the guy has eaten the "vegetable" - a slang for man that has been hypnotized by his woman.

Seriously, which naija guy would allow his woman humiliate him in public like that?

So you think say 'Chinese people No get "Efoo-Vegetable" for their side'? grin

That guys Mother must be very disappointed in him by now! angry angry
Woman-Wrapper like him deserves even more slaps..... infact, he should be castrated, he does not deserve to hold that stick between his legs! kiss kiss

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by jahbiz: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
The guy in question here is "boyfriend" dont misquote the quote.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by agehero13(f): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
If it were to be Nigeria i trust my yoruba peeps they wil say "won ti fori bobo yi gba cooler lo wo paaro"
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by BonnyDominic: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Well, may b d girl sabi confur pass d boy.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by oluxy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oboy! Na jazze? Even if na jazze, he no go work.. D girl for don enta coma tete.. Una 4 don de contribute to save life.. Cos re beating go warrant d treating to take place in abroad hospital..lolz
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Tbozz2013(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
‎​Na̶̲̥̅̊ chinco activities joor
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Solozzo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nosgidi: Lol.Make she come try am for Naija,na die she dey dat day.If she be use Jazz tie the guy eye,e go fade immediately..

If the babe na black belt karate babe nko?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by sammily(m): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2013
shocked

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2013
successking:

Even in the days of Jacob, Saul, David, Solomon and so on, men married more than one woman. So, what is the cheating about it? Or, are out of your mind?

Shey you can cheat but if the woman does it back she is useless. Alright no problem. All of una go carry AIDS gada for una house.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by ChiefTortoise(m): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2013
rigormortis: just look at the second, third and fourth picture, it looks like the girl is actually praying for him, casting out the wandering eye spirit from him
i will display 3 seconds madness
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Situation: 1:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Buaaahh!!! *jumping* Laff wan end me ooo my kidney don boil..make she try am with “BURNA BOY“ make she get eclipse of the eyes
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by deebrain(m): 1:47am On Oct 09, 2013
come to think of it-it would be a good place to deliver a smooth (product of well rehearsed) RKO! I promise i wont have to hit it twice on her. angry
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Motolank: 1:57am On Oct 09, 2013
I guess the guy stuff doesnt get up before, and the girl has been helping him with some herbs, now the boy is misusing it... grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by emmabest2000(m): 3:23am On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: Na Fadeyi Oloro do the jazz for this girl.
And the jazz work o.
Chai, why ma mama no use this kind jazz o grin
There is no jazz or charm , it is chinko ways of living , their men fear their women die grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by emmabest2000(m): 3:33am On Oct 09, 2013
chinaman666: As Chinese, I must emphasize: This is Hong Kong, not mainland China. The culture there is somewhat different than that of most of China. I wouldn't expect this to be possible on the mainland.

But regardless, this guy is a disgrace to Chinese men and to men everywhere. How can a man kneel and cry like a baby while his gf yanks him by the hair and slaps around in public? She must have some hidden leverage on him. She's ugly as fnck too.
Haha guy you are defending Chinese guys because you are a Chinese guy but don't forget that many Africana's live and work in mainland , 中国国家有太多怕老婆的男人 grin

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Otamio: 4:06am On Oct 09, 2013
slap to hospital. mumu woman wrapper boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.