Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46371 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Rejoice5000(f): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
We have been communicating, he knew me since my childhood, he came down to onitsha from lagos the same with me i came down from bayalsa he came to see me ad my family.when he went back he called me and said I LOVE U THE WAY U ARE.hmmmmmmm a single mother our wedding is this Dec.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Megaflex(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorretta u: The first time he saw me.

He asked

'where have you been all my life?'
Dat one na old scope na
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by cindyrella(f): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
maximunimpact:

Dat guy work on u sha.......na ppl like u @ dat point dey tell toasters: ''pls am nt interested am engaged'' no worry tym shall tell!
You say?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by EejaNla01(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
maximunimpact: Poverty no gud......poor guyz dey use love cover up, d real guyz don't give a damn abt giving out 10M! No biggie but dats d true meaning of love and romantic!
Guys like you are the reason I don't blame materialistic nigeria girL undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Ishuajoe(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
I'm on my way back to Lagos, but not to my house n not urs.

isn't it romantic??
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Rejoice5000(f): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
maximunimpact:

Bros 4get all dis ur grammar........poverty still put hand 4 ur mata......wetin be chicken? Jst chicken? Mshewwwwwwww
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha una no go kill me wit laugh
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Treasure103(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
10M..! Chai.! E 4 good ooh. Money is good. Na inm be say I go begin build 4 my land 2mrw sharpaly 4 my unborn kids. Money yab man! We go reach there soon sha
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by tayork(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
My​ sugar mummy is so romantic, she will look into my​ eyes and say baby boo, name anything u want honey, am dying for your love nifemi *soo romantic* ℓ☺ℓ.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by havilaLAGOS: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
she said 'you re my angel sent from heaven'... after I don spend all d moni wey I withdraw dat day. undecided I said like seriously??

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
"send me your account number" very romantic indeed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Wahala90: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lorettafrancis(f): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
maximunimpact:

Bros na poverty dey worry u. Wetin be 10M? Diz grls wat moredan dat.......dat was romantic!
thank u so much baby,you are sososo romantic! wink
maximunimpact:

Bros na poverty dey worry u. Wetin be 10M? Diz grls wat moredan dat.......dat was romantic!
thank u so much baby,you are sososo romantic!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Absugardaddy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
ur dick is smallur dick is smallur dick is small
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by cycline404(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
I am getting married next week
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Which of them? I mean, the partners grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by maximunimpact(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rejoice5000: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha una no go kill me wit laugh

No mind dat guy, na him own worst pass......chai so no to poverty!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Princeparix(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
cindyrella: He looked straight into my eyes and asked me to close my eyes and I did. then he asked what do you see I laughed and answered "nothing"
He smiled and said that's my life without you.

I almost fainted cheesy
dis one touch me. Chai!

#jumps into love-ana-akwafu river#

3 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by maximunimpact(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
cycline404: I am getting married next week

Congrats guy..........one less problem 2 worry about from de glamor market!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Omaresh(f): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by maximunimpact(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: thank u so much baby,you are sososo romantic! wink thank u so much baby,you are sososo romantic!

U ar welcome dearie, only girls like get my attention

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by obowunmi(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
She said: "my dear, your breath smells."
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
U have fat hips embarassed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
lorettafrancis: na awoof go kill u o! Oloshi
wu be oloshi,una dey c naaau o,if I strt my own,aitt na,kip actin ur age,product of a leakin condom

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Maipride(f): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
He told me back then that he cldnt live wtout me But ℓ̊ really wonder if he is still alive sha cos he promised he cldnt live wtout me...... Love is an illussion joor.

But †ђξ new guy now on ma neck said... ℓ̊ can live wtout you ℓ̊ just don't want to...

Guy 2 who is really romantic looking straight into my eyez and holding my hands said " Ayinke, am exactly right for you...it will be as easy as breathing with me"

Av heard so many romantic words and felt like ℓ̊ ws in heaven.... But sometimes they are ALL mere talks.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by AMACRITY(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
badoolee: Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn
trance or dream?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lorettafrancis(f): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
badoolee: wu be oloshi,una dey c naaau o,if I strt my own,aitt na,kip actin ur age,product of a leakin condom
Let me pretend I didn't read that...

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
enyice: NOTHING! cry
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lorettafrancis(f): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
:DWow! I made frontpage,that's so ROMANTIC

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by yinparc: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Romatic ko Roma ni
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
he called me on phone after i travelled, "baby in any situation you find yourself always remember i love you deeply". Now he's not the lovey dovey type. I felt so..... Oh lawd

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
He said that I look like a squirrel....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.