Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35965 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
[/b]][quote author=axion]
Bitter truth here obviously includes encouraging women to engage in dishonesty, betrayal and a slew of societal vices. No wonder the world is the way it is
I'm nt encouragin women to engage in dishonesty, bt since de are(like u stated) d best tin for we guys is to wisen up, dats all I meant , chikena
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: So there is no justification to a girl being materialistic, wayward or gold-digger! If u don't like a guy, there is no two ways about it, tell him no and stand by your NO and don't commit yourself and emotion to him by accepting a dime or gift from him!

If I don't like a girl, even if she likes, let her go to heaven and bring angel Gabriel down for me or buy me diamonds, the fact remains that I won't date or marry her, and I won't accept anything from her, period! And that's how a reasonable human (man or woman) ought to behave.
Guy, chop knuckle. You get sense. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by IAMBREEZY: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: and wen u notice dat de ar nw been too demandin, stop givin dem and see wat wil happen, dats wen ul knw if de truly like u
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion:
Bitter truth here obviously includes encouraging women to engage in dishonesty, betrayal and a slew of societal vices. No wonder the world is the way it is.

The same rationale is why Yahoo boys swindle people and they have ranked Nigeria on Internet blacklists worldwide. They are just being sharp guys, those oyinbos are mugus. undecided
that's just the truth. The poster may not know or accept it, he's indirectly and directly encouraging Nigerian women to continue being swindlers, to continue faking love and to continue being materialistic becos to him, Nigerian men are to blame and are the fools.

This is what Yahoo-Yahoo boys believe while they defraud innocent foreigners: they make up stories of how colonial masters ripped Africa off her treasures and resources to develop their European lands, and see internet scam as a way of paying them back for what their fore-fathers did to Africans.

And when they cook up such stories, gullible-minded people get angry and support their evil ways of scamming innocent foreigners.

A spade should be called a spade! A wayward woman is a wayward woman no matter who made her wayward becos not all women will accept to become wayward cos a man offered her money.

There is no justification for a girl to swindle a guy or pretend to like him just to get his money, and should any girl do, she should not feel bad when she is called: wayward, gold-digger or materialistic cos that's what people with such character are calledgringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Sweetapple007(f): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion:
Bitter truth here obviously includes encouraging women to engage in dishonesty, betrayal and a slew of societal vices. No wonder the world is the way it is.

The same rationale is why Yahoo boys swindle people and they have ranked Nigeria on Internet blacklists worldwide. They are just being sharp guys, those oyinbos are mugus. undecided
u re so confused is like u didn't read the thread ad stop quotg me!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy:
I'm nt encouragin women to engage in dishonesty, bt since de are(like u stated) d best tin for we guys is to wisen up, dats all I meant , chikena

Maybe na how you talk am get comma, cos if you read all the female responses most of them are hailing you for being a guy yet supporting such bad behaviour.

It's things like this that are setting feminism back. Why are you collecting his money when you are not interested in him?

It's like stealing, or going to collect a salary at a place where you are not employed. Later you'll complain that men objectify women.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: I don't buy that.

If you wanna talk about nature. I've observed that many animals don't have perpetual partners.they indulge in intimacy at will.both males and females.when in heat. Don't select partners.so don't bring nature into it.

Besides it is kinda unrelated to the topic.
Honestly, there is trouble! And I give upgringringrin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
GustavoFring: Most Nigerian girls follow a formula anyway....Spend enough and you WILL nack.

And if money is not an issue to the man, does he really care what the girl really thinks as long as he nacks?

I dont. undecided
ya, money mgt nt be an issue to dem, bt d tin is ,later de com and paint all d gals black, dat de are all afta money,,,,
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sweetapple007: u re so confused is like u didn't read the thread ad stop quotg me!
If you dont want me to quote you, you can deactivate your account, I'll quote what's left minus the handle.

Or click "Report" if I break any Nairaland rules. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion: Maybe na how you talk am get comma, cos if you read all the female responses most of them are hailing you for being a guy yet supporting such bad behaviour.

It's things like this that are setting feminism back. Why are you collecting his money when you are not interested in him?

It's like stealing, or going to collect a salary at a place where you are not employed. Later you'll complain that men objectify women.

Because if it was moving forward, you and your colleagues would be supportive. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: that's just the truth. The poster may not know or accept it, he's indirectly and directly encouraging Nigerian women to continue being swindlers, to continue faking love and to continue being materialistic becos to him, Nigerian men are to blame and are the fools.

This is what Yahoo-Yahoo boys believe while they defraud innocent foreigners: they make up stories of how colonial masters ripped Africa off her treasures and resources to develop their European lands, and see internet scam as a way of paying them back for what their fore-fathers did to Africans.

And when they cook up such stories, gullible-minded people get angry and support their evil ways of scamming innocent foreigners.

A spade should be called a spade! A wayward woman is a wayward woman no matter who made her wayward becos not all women will accept to become wayward cos a man offered her money.

There is no justification for a girl to swindle a guy or pretend to like him just to get his money, and should any girl do, she should not feel bad when she is called: wayward, gold-digger or materialistic cos that's what people with such character are calledgringrin

Hear him!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:
I think the bolded part is abnormal, the longest i ever did was 1 year +

If i may ask, why didn't you consider him ?

and during these period of time, have you been in any relationship ?
well to answer your question. When he started asking me out,I considered myself too young to mingle with the opposite sex.

But When i did 'grow' up.

Well...let's just say he didn't pass the audition smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88:

Because if it was moving forward, you and your colleagues would be supportive. grin
I'm a proud feminist, so what's your point? smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: Lol, yes u are very correct, but then, no matter who made a mad person mad, it doesn't change the name we all call a mad person, which is: MAD PERSON! Lol

So there is no justification to a girl being materialistic, wayward or gold-digger! If u don't like a guy, there is no two ways about it, tell him no and stand by your NO and don't commit yourself and emotion to him by accepting a dime or gift from him!

If I don't like a girl, even if she likes, let her go to heaven and bring angel Gabriel down for me or buy me diamonds, the fact remains that I won't date or marry her, and I won't accept anything from her, period! And that's how a reasonable human (man or woman) ought to behave.
true talk bro. However the op was not talking from your point of view, he was trying to tell the guys not to waste unnecessarily on a girl when the don't stand a chance.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin grin
DailyNews: Honestly, there is trouble! And I give upgringringrin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by IAMBREEZY: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: and wen u notice dat de ar nw been too demandin, stop givin dem and see wat wil happen, dats wen ul knw if de truly like u
guy forget that one,anytime i date a naija girl and the next day she ask for money,omo na blanking i go give her,the last one i dated a was asking me to buy bbz10 for her asif i resemble her father...
I don't have that time again..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
HirstMOG: Fellow nairalanders, babes don chop ds guy tire he com turn gay by force na e mak him de tok rubbish. guy e b lik say ur brain de ur penis oooooo.
sorry to disapoint u, I'm nt gay, and iv neva been hrt broken **tongue out**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: guy forget that one,anytime i date a naija girl and the next day she ask for money,omo na blanking i go give her,the last one i dated a was asking me to buy bbz10 for her asif i resemble her father...
I don't have that time again..
y didn't u buy it for her na, I tot u we're suportin d guys here grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion: I'm a proud feminist, so what's your point? smiley

That's you then. You're probably the only one.

I don't see how the op's post encourages any negative behavior in women in all honesty. This thread isn't glorifying such women but calling some men to order. There are foolish women out there too (duh). The more reason why guys should be wary as to on whom they spend.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: There's this guy that asked me out 7 times in 24 hours just this weekend. He was literally begging to take me out for dinner, movies, etc., and I kept refusing him [s]because I'm sweet and don't use people[/s]. The writing was all over the wall, and this guy was saying "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I LIKE YOU". If I'm lying, may lightning strike me dead.

I certainly don't condone girls taking advantage of such men, but the truth is that some guys need to wise up. I later explained to una colleague, who's got a lucrative job by the way, that that's absolutely no way to approach a stranger. Because I'm nice doesn't mean the next girl he begs won't wipe his account dry.
This is the only female that said something reasonable here cheesy cheesy Others are happy to find justification for their materialistic and greedy lifestyle....but make una remember o...it is over inquisitiveness that landed the bullet on the forehead of a monkey shocked shocked...u can't eat every man's money or gift and go free...some men are really terrible, diabolical and extraordinary, pls be careful with how u chop them mugu o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion:

Hear him!
wink smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Nope i experienced it that's why am spilling it out,not that i ain't fine or i don't have swag,am telling ya even after she told me she love me she was still asking for money that was too bad,i ain't her dad,
i've dated like 5 and all of them posses the same behaviour so i had to find my way.
ok, I understand your grievance now,I guess you need new tactics you must not brag to a girl over how buoyant you are when trying to ask her out, try to appear simple and a woman who loves you for who you are and not what you have to offer will fall for you. I find some guys attitude repelling I must confess the love to boast about their accomplishments and love to lavish on girls, well the shallow ones might fall, but for the smart ones the look beyond the money and the sharp ones term them as mugus and milk them dry and those girls don't put a gun on the guys head, I doubt if the guys are under duress one spending, yet when they are not satisfied with the outcome of their spending the begin to rant and lament. You only become a mugu if you choose to no one is obliged to become one.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Op. I disagree with you.

Both sexes can be victims of being foolish. Have you not heard of stories where a girl spends her money on the man she loves and at the end, he dumps her?

Yes, some men insist on spending foolishly on a stranger, but remember some girls too engage in one-night stand with a guy she just met without taking a dime from him. Isnt that foolishness?

This idea of being foolish should be generalized to both sexes and not be handled on sentimental view.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
in a typical Nigerian setting,everyone wants to out smart the other so i dnt see wat u all are whyning about.

Babe,keep being smart,guy,dnt stop either. If u win,ur gain,if u lose,move ahead to the nxt victim.The system will nt reward u for being all nice and good. Blv me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by soulglo: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

Amen. The fact is that a man that leads with money might not be a good catch. If a man starts offering to buy you things do not take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by neroysc: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

Why you kan dey use your Personal Experience against the guys, so are u Fucking telling me Guys are foolish? @list even if girl say she no like the guy wey dey toast am n im get money, he has an alternate option!! and we all guys know the ish, she takes my money and she opens her door for me to check out her apartment, after that, case is close.. Chikena..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
chidyhels: in a typical Nigerian setting,everyone wants to out smart the other so i dnt see wat u all are whyning about.

Babe,kept being smart,guy,dnt stop. If u win,ur gain,if u lose,move ahead to the nxt victim. The system will nt reward u for being all nice and good. Blv me.
cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked I give up cheesy cheesy i give up cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Hoodrat(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
All i have to say i do not fall for girls displaying obvious sign of inferiority.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
xynerise: @Op. I disagree with you.

Both sexes can be victims of being foolish. Have you not heard of stories where a girl spends her money on the man she loves and at the end, he dumps her?

Yes, some men insist on spending foolishly on a stranger, but remember some girls too engage in one-night stand with a guy she just met without taking a dime from him. Isnt that foolishness?

This idea of being foolish should be generalized to both sexes and not be handled on sentimental view.
I'm nt bin sentimental, I jus talked abwt d male side,and dat doesn't mean dat der is no females dat do same like u stated, maybe il create a thread abwt d females own

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria / Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.