Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14796 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2013
@ bolaino
You are really passionate about this.
Anyway, I am not suprised, its the feeling of being a prodigal son.
From your posts, I have seen that you have gone to another level of this stuff. Whatever satisfiess you. But please leave a litle space for rational thinking. Not like some guy I do see here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by alphascorpio(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2013
This thread is hilarious! @op pls don't refer to yourself as a former atheist, you were just a confused christain who has gone back to his comfort zone because you are afraid of offending your sky daddy.
I'm sorry to say this but Nobody with a functional brain can leave atheism and go back to Christianity. Its confused people like you that give atheists a bad rep.
I wish you well in your new found faith tho.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2013
alpha_scorpio: This thread is hilarious! @op pls don't refer to yourself as a former atheist, you were just a confused christain who has gone back to his comfort zone because you are afraid of offending your sky daddy.
I'm sorry to say this but Nobody with a functional brain can leave atheism and go back to Christianity. Its confused people like you that give atheists a bad rep.
I wish you well in your new found faith tho.
thank you very much for your kind words sire, may the good lord continue to bless and oneday show himself to you. I just hope and pray that it would not be too late.

Right now I have joy like a river in my soul, I am so happy that the lord who is all great and powerful chose me, a mere mortal, an unholy human being to preach his word. I feel so honored by God. And I have told the lord that my life is his completely, anywhere he sends me, there I will go, there are lots of souls still under the influence of the devil. But I know that the holy spirit is on earth now to save souls, so my good sire don't be surprised when you see logicboy or muskeetoo, opening threads and praising God. I will put you all in my prayers, I do not know your name personally but I will use this forum as a point of contact to you.

And the lord who visited me in my innermost room without anybody preaching to me, will visit you in jesus name. Sire, I want you to enjoy this joy I'm feeling, it's a wonderful feeling I tell you.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2013
nwuyag: @ bolaino
You are really passionate about this.
Anyway, I am not suprised, its the feeling of being a prodigal son.
From your posts, I have seen that you have gone to another level of this stuff. Whatever satisfiess you. But please leave a litle space for rational thinking. Not like some guy I do see here on NL.
thank you very much sire, for your honest contribution, I really appreciate sire, and I pray that God will reveal himself to you in his own time.

Sir, I have thrown away everyform of rational thinking in my life, because all the while I was trying to be rational and logical I never felt the kind of peace and contentment I feel right now. So if having faith and believing in God is irrational, I want to be the most irrational and most illogical human being in the world.

Sir I encourage you to study the bible with an open mind, and you would be amazed at the revelations in that holybook. It shall be well with you sir. May the good lord bless you.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2013
bolaino: thank you very much for your kind words sire, may the good lord continue to bless and oneday show himself to you. I just hope and pray that it would not be too late.

Right now I have joy like a river in my soul, I am so happy that the lord who is all great and powerful chose me, a mere mortal, an unholy human being to preach his word. I feel so honored by God. And I have told the lord that my life is his completely, anywhere he sends me, there I will go, there are lots of souls still under the influence of the devil. But I know that the holy spirit is on earth now to save souls, so my good sire don't be surprised when you see logicboy or muskeetoo, opening threads and praising God. I will put you all in my prayers, I do not know your name personally but I will use this forum as a point of contact to you.

And the lord who visited me in my innermost room without anybody preaching to me, will visit you in jesus name. Sire, I want you to enjoy this joy I'm feeling, it's a wonderful feeling I tell you.
blessed be the name of the lord. Sir, your post confirms Gods word:

1 John 1:1-2 From the very first day, we were there, taking it all in—we heard it with our own ears, saw it with our own eyes, verified it with our own hands. The Word of Life appeared right before our eyes; we saw it happen! And now we're telling you in most sober prose that what we witnessed was, incredibly, this: The infinite Life of God himself took shape before us.

3-4 We saw it, we heard it, and now we're telling you so you can experience it along with us, this experience of communion with the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ. Our motive for writing is simply this: We want you to enjoy this, too. Your joy will double our joy!

(The Message)

Keep the joy full as you continue in Gods spirit sir, you life will be a testimony of what God-communion and God-fellowship will do in a person's life.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars:
The depths you go to defend your God. It's cool..

Honesty doesn't make bullshit sound better. Just like honey shouldn't be taken with Akamu.
muskeetoo, from all the friends I've made here on nairaland, you're the one I hold dearest to my heart, I love you with the love of christ, and I'm putting you in my prayers, mark my words, I see you preaching the word of God. And you would be a very great man of God. It shall be well with you my brother.

HONEY IS SAFER THAN SUGAR
The devil gives sugar, and sugar gives obesity and diabetes, but the good lord gives honey. And what can be sweeter than honey. Have you ever drank tea with honey and milk? If you haven't try it. That is what serving God feels like my good friend.

IT IS WELL WITH YOU MUSKEETOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: thank you sir.
I defend my God for your sake.

Nwanne, by the time too much sugar will start to deal with you, you'll enjoy taking honey with akamu. grin
sire I never imagined I could feel this kind of joy I'm feeling, I now understand how king david was feeling when he said "I was glad when they said, let us go into the house of the lord" thank you sir for your words of encouragement, I want to also encourage you to hold the lord strong, and study the word of God more, you can never read too much bible, always study the bible and the lord will reveal great mysteries about life to you. It is well with you sire.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2013
bolaino: sire I never imagined I could feel this kind of joy I'm feeling, I now understand how king david was feeling when he said "I was glad when they said, let us go into the house of the lord" thank you sir for your words of encouragement, I want to also encourage you to hold the lord strong, and study the word of God more, you can never read too much bible, always study the bible and the lord will reveal great mysteries about life to you. It is well with you sire.
thank you sir. Amen. Keep the joy full. We've been saved from sin.

This is a nice song:

To God be the glory great things he has done. So loved he the world that he gave us his son, who yielded his life as atonement for sin, and opened the life gates that all may go in. Praise the lord praise the lord! Let the earth hear his voice. Praise the lord praise the lord! Let the people rejoice. Oh come to the father through Jesus the son, and give him the glory great things he has done.

The song captures our joy. We rejoice becauyse we've been saved. Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2013
texanomaly:

Awww...that is so sweet sKeeter. smiley tongue
yes it is, skeeter really loves God, I know that about him, but because he is too intelligent the devil is trying to make him feel asif his intelligence is of his own making. But the lord has assured me that he is going to visit him soon, it is well with you sister, thanks for all your kind words over the months, you never condemned me once, and I am very grateful, may the good lord give you the strength and grace to serve him,

I know it's not going to be easy serving God in the country you are cos that country is babylon, but I want to assure you that no evil shall come near you and your family, anywhere you go the power of God will be around you. No demon will ever come to shoot anyform of weapon anywhere you are, whether you are in a mall or supermarket or airport. It is well with you sister, I'm so happy to bee back in the body of christ.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: thank you sir. Amen. Keep the joy full. We've been saved from sin.

This is a nice song:

To God be the glory great things he has done. So loved he the world that he gave us his son, who yielded his life as atonement for sin, and opened the life gates that all may go in. Praise the lord praise the lord! Let the earth hear his voice. Praise the lord praise the lord! Let the people rejoice. Oh come to the father through Jesus the son, and give him the glory great things he has done.

The song captures our joy. We rejoice becauyse we've been saved. Hallelujah.

AMEN and AMEN. The lord is great, holy holy holy, lord God almighty, there is nothing and no one that can be compared to you. Great is thy faithfullness lord.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by peterphd(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tgirl4real: When katakata burst now, them go be the first to say "God help me".

@ OP,

no mind dem jare. dem dey jealous say you still get conscience and you have been reawakened. Pls don't let the word of God be far from you and don't entangle yourself with unnecessary fables and wrong doctrine.

When one has grown up in an environment and has been brainwashed since birth, some responses become somewhat automatic.That's why atheists can scream "God help me" not because they want old skydaddy to come down.Besides, who told you that your God is the only one? "God help me" may refer to ifa, alusi, alekwu, zeus etc

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
free radical: From the bolded I can see that you still believe that there is a God sumwhere though ur understanding of his ways differ from the way we Christians put it. There is still hope for you to be saved. wink

Now I want you to use your reason again and ask yourself where good and evil originate from? What is the source of all good and what is the source of all evil? Who determines what is good and what is evil? If there is indeed good, does it have a reward and if it does who renders this reward? If there is evil, does it attract any form of punishment and if it does who executes the punishment? Answer all these questions employing your reason and if you still feel the need to declare that God is a feeble of the creation of my "childish mind" then I will rest my case.

Peace man.

Is english this difficult? He never said he believes in God. He used the work "IF"
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
bolaino: lwkmd, I love nairaland so much, you guys are wonderful people, I love you guys from the bottom of my heart, my good sire, the good thing about this is I wasn't brainwashed, I willingly gave my heart to christ in the secret of my room, and I was even listening to a song by rapper the game featuring nas, "why you hate the game" to most christians that song is a worldly song, but because God is all powerful, he can make sense out of nonsense,

my brother I really wish you can see my heart and see the joy I feel for allowing God into my life, I'm no longer scared of the future cos I know what tommorrow will be. I will continue to pray for you guys, my friend, jesus really loves you.

The feel good factor.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, atheism can not give you true happiness, and for your information I was a very strong atheist, but I opted to chose agnosticism on nairaland for the sake of liberalisation, so don't tell me about atheism,

And you sound proud asif since you've become an atheist you've turned into a billionaire, be honest with yourself, what actually have you gained in life since you've been an atheist? Be honest.

what has anyone gained in life by becoming a christian?

Atheism liberated my mind. I feel that peace within me. I no longer live my life as those cavemen who wrote the bible wanted me to. Atheism hasn't given me money, I hope christianity has given you money.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
bolaino: the only way you can make sense out of all this is by surrendering yourself to God. That's the only way you can understand what's going on.

What r u saying? I surrendered my life to God for 23 good years all to no avail

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Polio: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
I agree.... a bloody fool is the only person who will deny God's existence.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
aManFromMars: Just to make my day, I hope a certain 'sin and reality of God's word' preacher finds his way to this thread.

It is well with you Bolaino. grin

Heheheheeh, josh baba. He go soon show
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: Good evening bolaino.
It took great boldness to mention your belief in Christ once more in this public forum. I hope you'll boldly do so publicly whenever the time comes.

I also pray that your salvation is genuine and will remain. I pray that you will understand that you have been saved from sin and dead works. I pray that this repentance is evident in your life as it is in the life of true christians sir.

I pray that you continue in Gods word. That's the most important. Salvation is not a joke sir. Get to a bible believing church and keep walking in Gods word as it has finally been opened up to you because you're saved. Explore the depths of reality, grow in christ. Be thankful for Gods mercy. You've been saved from sin and its horrible punishment.
Blessed be Gods name sir.

God is now your father. Walk with him, in his will, by his spirit. Trust him, ask him any of you're questions, he's able to answer. Grow in grace and the knowledge of christ Jesus.

Expect persecution and troubles sir. If you're a real christian, you expect that as you live the christian life and witness for christ.
I am greatly encouraged, God answers prayers.

Walk in the reality of Gods word. Spend time with him, not on nairaland.

Blessed be the name of the lord.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
bolaino: yes it is, skeeter really loves God, I know that about him, but because he is too intelligent the devil is trying to make him feel asif his intelligence is of his own making. But the lord has assured me that he is going to visit him soon, it is well with you sister, thanks for all your kind words over the months, you never condemned me once, and I am very grateful, may the good lord give you the strength and grace to serve him,

I know it's not going to be easy serving God in the country you are cos that country is babylon, but I want to assure you that no evil shall come near you and your family, anywhere you go the power of God will be around you. No demon will ever come to shoot anyform of weapon anywhere you are, whether you are in a mall or supermarket or airport. It is well with you sister, I'm so happy to bee back in the body of christ.

Thank you for that. God bless you and keep you.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind:

what has anyone gained in life by becoming a christian?

Atheism liberated my mind. I feel that peace within me. I no longer live my life as those cavemen who wrote the bible wanted me to. Atheism hasn't given me money, I hope christianity has given you money.
christ has given him more than that. Christ has given him life and freedom from sin.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol
grin

Why did you come late?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: Since muskeeto has made it necessary to troll me and make me popular, I'll make his day.

I give it to atheists as it is you see, that's why I'm very popular with them, they're proud you see. I tell them the truth, the hard truth. Like Jesus did to the proud and hypocrital pharisees, he proclaimed woe unto them because They were heading to judgement and hell. This is the only way you can speak to a proud man who is unrepentant and wise in his own eyes so he'll see the truth.

I tell them the truth about their situation, that their atheism was not achieved when they began to think for themselves(as most claim), but when they got tired of trying inconsequentially to be morally upright, and created a world in their head where there was no basis of morality or a moral judge to answer to. I tell them what atheism has brought in their lives; pride, foolishness and lawlessness. That's why they're really pissed off, I'm tell them the truth. This is the only way I say again, to speak to a proud unrepentant sinner, who lies and steals and lusts and breaks Gods law, especially one who creates a false image of God(idolatry), an image where he doesn't exist at all. The darkness hates the light, because its deeds are evil

Good night muskeeto and all my atheist friends. May you come to the knowledge of salvation. Feel free to keep bashing me wherever you go.
(The best thing to do is to ignore me, that will hurt me the most actually. So I'm helping you by showing you my weaknesses. Ignore this particular post, let there be no feedback from you.

Don't foolishly show immaturity by going around talking nonsense musk wink )

Lol, as usual. The problem with you is, you feel the only thing that'll make u choose atheism is the same reason that made all atheists choose it.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, as usual. The problem with you is, you feel the only thing that'll make u choose atheism is the same reason that made all atheists choose it.

sorry, what made you choose atheism?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
macof: word of God When did God start talking?
Of course he talks. I have heard his voice. He has talked to me. I heard his voice the same as if you and I were speaking. I know you think that makes me crazy, but that's okay. smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
texanomaly:
Of course he talks. I have heard his voice. He has talked to me. I heard his voice the same as if you and I were speaking. I know you think that makes me crazy, but that's okay. smiley wink
don't worry ma'am.
Some of us don't think you're crazy
smiley

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by texanomaly(f): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: don't worry ma'am.
Some of us don't think you're crazy
smiley
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: you're misplacing Gods love with sins repercussions.
The creator has a nature of love, but he is also a just judge, one who creates the boundary of our morality.

He punished sin in the beginning. But mankind refused to repent or walk woth him, but kept on sinning. This is why the world is like this today, because of sin. The loving creator promises a new world to workers of good.
Bolaino is part of this new world, not because he is good or perfect or looked for the way of salvation, but because he had his imperfection and sin handled and washed away when he trusted in the sacrifice of christ. Not by his merits, but by Gods grace and mercy, that's why he's been filled with joy and love for God.

God will handle those who did not know of the sacrifice of jesus in his own way, particularly those who strove to do good and walk with him.

But to those who wallow in sin, judgement comes in the end, those who inspite of hearing good news of salvation by mercy from God, ridiculed and rejected his act of grace, will pay the full penalty for their sins. They have proved they are not good at all, by choosing to continue in sin.

@ the bolded. Is your God this dumb?

He punished sin from the begining, mankind refused to walk with him yet he will punish sin again by sending sinners to hell. Does he not learn from his mistakes that punishing sinners does not work? If he failed before, he'll most likely fail again.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Which kyn Boring road this thread dey lead
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
rationalmind:

@ the bolded. Is your God this dumb?

He punished sin from the begining, mankind refused to walk with him yet he will punish sin again by sending sinners to hell. Does he not learn from his mistakes that punishing sinners does not work? If he failed before, he'll most likely fail again.
God never fails. Punishment of sin is final with death and hell; removal from the prescence of God.

He has already saved sinners(those who accept his salvation and repent of course).

His punishment is simply the effect of your sin.
The reason God has not yet done the final punishment is because it has a set time and he's waiting for people to repent. He's patient. No one will have any excuse in judgement.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
texanomaly:
I do agree that one should not call another foolish for their beliefs, or unbeliefs for that matter. It is not productive.

Psalm 14:1
1 Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and their actions are evil;
not one of them does good!

Do you agree that the bible is in your own words unproductive wrt this verse?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Joshthefirst(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
macof: Which kyn Boring road this thread dey lead
na so o.
Abeg rational mind make we no derail this thread. Go siddon. You come late abeg.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: christ has given him more than that. Christ has given him life and freedom from sin.

Atheism gives freedom from sin as well. I'm a testimony, I'm not a sinner. I'm free from sin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin‎ Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.