Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32312 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2008
lol. keep laughing
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sohpatdy(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2008
Its bad enuf that gays are allowed to get married and adopt children but having a church is a no no nawa sha God dey
We christians take a lot of nonsense have you ever heard of gay mosque its not posiible
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by nazzyon(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2008
Hmm! Talk about gays.

Is all this happening during my life time?

We had no option other than to accept prostitution in our midst.

Are we going to accept this too?

This is a crazy world.

Very soon, Gay will be amongst people dictating, and soon it will be approved.

Not very long from now politicians will be campaigning including Gays in their plans in other to win election.

Very soon, some wanksta will be out to fight for their right in the hand of the Nigerian government.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Hardballer(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2008
i aint even mad at em
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by grandduke(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2008
Gay community in Nigeria, I must confess its shocking,but frankly speaking one is not surprised,alot of horrible and nasty occurences happen in this country of ours,so why not the pervesive act which is against nature.Well what can we really do? shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gonorrhea(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2008
This GAY thing is starting to piss me off big time!!!
GAY people are disgusting and they should all be hung, drawn and quartered!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2008
sad
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2008
sohpatdy:

We christians take a lot of nonsense have you ever heard of gay mosque its not posiible
Yea, we are way too tolerant, that's why these gays are shaiting on us angry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by shylladear(f): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2008
why do we Nigerians like acting like the Americans because they approve of gay, we Nigerians have also taken to it angry

well i still cant believe that we have a gay church in nigeria undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by cliveland: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2008
1st i have 2 commend feministic 4 her defense of dis shameful, distateful and unnatural taste or perhaps prefrence of chioce. that d law allows freedom of shit, it surely doesnt teach u shit.

natural there are only 2 kinds humans male and female n God in His infinite wisdom had create "US" 4 eachother y in devils name would u rotten slot compare the natural way of life to filttly ways. without even reading the bible rationally u know its wrong, perhaps u have being fucking ur father n ur brother helping ur mother all in the name of freedom of choice, if ur supposed brain would tell u that any act of man that he/she isnt proud to declare openly [forget 4 west n their shameful at least u of african by blood] its a shame. call a spade a spade, what is shady is shady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God gave that rotten hole of urs so that so guy shall Bleep u not a babe like to leek like DOG
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sino(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2008
Wait a minute what d heck would be preached in a gay church? I'm always sick and tired of people saying they can't judge! What if you're asked where would be d final abode of a gay,muderer,idolator,adulterer etc.? Would u say i don't know, i can't judge. Common sense tells u this tins aint right and no way should this peeps be in heaven because if they will be in heaven why ive i been overworking me self tryn to be righteous? To me gays should be behaeded in public places so as to serve as a determent to others. They are d bad influence in the society. This punishment should also be given to other heinous crime being commited in the society.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by manmustwac(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2008
LordChaser:

I don't see the problem of having a Gay church still. . . . Whats the big deal? I don't think its a crime. Its not like they hurt anybody do they? undecided
So why can't they go to a normal church like everybody else. Since u think its no big deal being gay and they don't hurt anybody?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by cliveland: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2008
quote from femisnistic,
LOL, all of my spewing is just to prove that homosexuals, according to the bible are no worse than any other "sinners" yet people condemn them like other people's "sins" are better. Just because other churchs don't claim that they take in liars, cheats, etc doesn't mean that they don't. Honestly, I do think that Gay people shouldn't muddle their reputations with xtianity, but they have to start somewhere.

I'm going to stop responding to this thread since the only way that you can even get through to most xtians is by being one, most ignore logic and use their faith to back up any personal idea they have, lucky for them, the Bible makes it easy. [/b

U shouldnt, stop i tot u r d happiest bitch around sleeping with a sis like u. a sin is a sin however, self inflicted sins or better still self cultivated sins are stupid n foolish even worst.
Report to moderator    Logged
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by xen(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2008
hey,na wa o, guess the world is gradually coming to an end, pls pray oooooooooo my fellow 9ja cry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by arianne(f): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2008
now that's scary! got no issues with gays but then why av their own church? what doctrine would be preached there? would it not end up becomin some kinda cult or fraternity? is the govt aware of this? its rlly crazy!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by rotimy(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2008
@posters
Debating on the gay so-called church is a waste of time. Those guys want t eat their cake and have it but it is also a waste of time. GAY IS ANTI-NATURAL FAMILY, whic makes it anti-Church.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by saintsam(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2008
am just signin to the thread. talkina abt gayism, am not too surprise, the prophesied it that it will surely upsurge during the last days. And if u wanna knw if the bible is against it, read Romans 1 till d end. surely that gay church isnt a christian church, cuz christianity is against. church simply means gathering of bethren, so its gathering of gay bethren.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by amigoes(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
this isn't funny at all, we have trivialized everything,

the point is,
it is either we believe in  GOD or not
it is either we believe that JESUS is LORD or not
there is no middle ground, here
it is either we take the BIBLE as the infallible word of GOD or not

Don't have sex with a man as one does with a woman. That is abhorrent.

Leviticus 18:22 (The Message)

You shall not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 18:22 (Amplified Bible)

If a man has sex with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is abhorrent.
They must be put to death; they are responsible for their own deaths.

Leviticus 20:13 (The Message)

Do you not know that the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived (misled): neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality.

1 Corinthians 6:9

To Feministic and co, repent because GOD is not only against homosexuals but also those who approved of their shameful deeds.

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 1:31-32
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Moyola(f): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gay church in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!! shocked

wt are people turning into!!! . . . .

Olorun a maa rii ejo daa
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sherrylo: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
Church,Mosque,Shrine its all a matter of choice to me!if you felt homo,bi ,straight or whatever is good for you fine!.Condemnation does nothing but promotes hatered that leads to enemy and eventually war,massacre,death.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
He heheh

infat, there is no need for argumentology.

Gay and Church should only be used in this sentence.

A Gay person has denied God and Therefore Shouldnt be found in Church.

except for repentance , ofcourse
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by shawn123: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
sohpatdy:

Its bad enough that gays are allowed to get married and adopt children but having a church is a no no nawa sha God dey

True talk
what intrigues me is the way alot of things are incorporated in christianity, these things are brought in by one sick indvidual, added to the religion and later on accepted. Am wondering what will come next.
@ feministic
What do you think about a human being having sex with a horse, is that freedom of life to or whatever u call it. if that is the case people can sleep with whatever they want to sleep with. as far as am concerened a guy having sex with another guy is no difference as a guy  having sex with a donkey. we all know that no one is born gay, people just get mental disorders at some point in there lives and become gays or out of being a freak and trying all sort of things out. come to think of it even same sex animals dont do themselves, ? shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by kbikes(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2008
thank god i am a muslem so i dont have to worry about gay imam or gay mosque.but all u guys advocating for gay people goodluck
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gonorrhea(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
kbikes:

thank god i am a muslem so i don't have to worry about gay imam or gay mosque.but all u guys advocating for gay people goodluck

gbam grin

let gay advocators keep running thier stinking mouth
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by littleb(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by calvaryboy: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2008
angry angry @ all What as christainity gat to do with Gay, why don't u let us be i mean we christian to hell with gay
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
calvaryboy:

angry angry @ all What as christainity got to do with Gay, why don't u let us be i mean we christian to hell with gay

Exactly my point but some people eg feministic who have been taken over totally by the so called civilization trend of the 21st century not minding what's right or wrong will twist the bible in order to justify the association **hiss**
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
hahaha, well i'd be tempted to say when will dog bangers form their own unions but that would be too high handed, but  i guess God loves the gays too,and i really wanted to google why most gays have mad talent
E.g Oscar wilde,Tennessee Williams, Michealangelo

well thats another topic.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
God loves Every.

Man loves his own way.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dhaewood(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
ONE OF THEM IS HAVING A DISTORTION OF SOUL,THAT IS HE IS A SHE-SOUL BUT PUTTING A HE BODY
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
Distortion of mind/self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

Charles Osueke Is Dead (Assemblies Of God Ex General Superintendent) / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival / Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.