Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions (16860 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2013
Energito: the problem the guy have with the girl is that the is hot temper type which made the guy to always be afraid of talkin to her about that.but to say the gal love my guy so much

So, he's afraid to tell her something she's doing is bothering him because she has a hot temper? Is this how a loving relationship should be? Absolutely not.

Your partner should you be your best friend. You should be able to have these conversations. Communication plays a big role in the success of any relationship.

He needs to be a man & confront the situation. There's no other way to get around it.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Cabsso(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2013
[q
Dis babe u r truli gud. More grease 2ya brain

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2013
@HisRib, you're doing a wonderful job so far. Are u paid for this job? Am just curious :-)
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
De Tus: @HisRib, you're doing a wonderful job so far. Are u paid for this job? Am just curious :-)

Hello,
Yes, I'm a relationship counselor. That's my bread & butter. But, what I'm doing on here is just a fraction of what I do. It's no big deal.

I'm just helping out my fellow brothers & sisters on nairaland by giving free advice to those who need it, but of course I also have clients who pay me for extensive counseling and life coaching, outside of nairaland. :-)
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oh good:-) That sounds pretty cool:-) keep it up!! @HisRib
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Isk(f): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
HisRib:

Attraction is not just a physical thing. If you say you're attracted to the fact that he's learned and is down to earth that means there's attraction. So, I am not quite understanding what is the problem.

I guess what you're trying to say is that there's no spark. There's no excitement. Am I correct?

I suggest that you give yourself time to get to know him. Sometimes one date is not enough. Spend some time with him and see what happens. That's all I can tell you.

The spark doesn't come right away from everyone. For some people it really takes time before they start building that spark/excitement. If in a couple months you still don't feel the spark, this man is not for you.

thanks for d advise.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Cynluv(f): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
HisRib:

Hi,

I have a few questions for you:

1) If you accepted this throughout the 4 years you two were dating, why does it bother you all of a sudden?

2) Have you ever talked to him about this? Is he even aware of the fact that this bothers you?

3) I'm thinking, Maybe he hasn't kept his promises in terms of gifts & money because he doesn't have the money at the moment. Are you aware of his financial status?

I need more information.
2yrs dating not 4yrs,we dont live same state,he lives @ ph while I stay in enugu.I think he is financial ok cos he kept on telling me things he bought etc and if he doesn't have d money at d moment why can't he explain dat to me,I will understand cos I love him so much than promising dat he will send it dis week, nxt week and so on bt will never do dat.if I complain he will just say dat he is sorry!.the worst part of it is dat if even I got angry and say that I won't talk to him or pick his calls bt whn he calls me I will nt have d mind to ingoner his calls 4 once.why is dat so.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cynluv: 2yrs dating not 4yrs,we dont live same state,he lives @ ph while I stay in enugu.I think he is financial ok cos he kept on telling me things he bought etc and if he doesn't have d money at d moment why can't he explain dat to me,I will understand cos I love him so much than promising dat he will send it dis week, nxt week and so on bt will never do dat.if I complain he will just say dat he is sorry!.the worst part of it is dat if even I got angry and say that I won't talk to him or pick his calls bt whn he calls me I will nt have d mind to ingoner his calls 4 once.why is dat so.

He could've been telling you about things he bought just to impress you. It may not be true. Men can do that sometimes.

It's quite clear you love this man & would accept him regardless of his financial situation, but is he sure of that? Have you reassured him that it doesn't matter to you if he is well off financially or not?

If he's promising the money/gifts and he's not sending them no matter how much you complain, it's because he doesn't have the money & he doesn't know how to tell you that.

Have you and him met in person before? Have you been to his house?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by BrytB: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
HisRib:

Dear,

Ask yourself if this is the kind of woman you want to be with and potentially marry? Do you want such a woman to be the mother of your children? Do you think you will be able to be build a stable/happy home with her?

I'm a big believer in second chances. Sometimes people genuinely make mistakes and deserve another chance, but it seems like this woman has cheated on you multiple times and will probably continue to do so. I know you love her, but You really need to take some time to think about everything.

My advice to you: tell her you want to take a break from the relationship. During this break, give yourself some space to think this whole thing through. Don't call/message/see her. This is your time to reflect. Additionally, take this time to enjoy some time with your friends. I also recommend you go on a few dates with other girls. Just take a chance to see what else is out there.

I'm asking you to do this because it will help you regain your confidence.

A man who is cheated on by his woman loses his confidence and becomes insecure. You're probably at a very low point in your life right now because of what this girl has done to you, so you need to regain your self esteem.

After your break. You will be at a better state, emotionally and mentally, to decided whether you want to continue with the relationship or not.

P.S: you sound like a great guy. Please don't allow this woman to abuse you this way. You can do so much better and you deserve better.

I hope you will follow my advice!

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by BrytB: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tnx alot 4 d advise dear.u re gud.hw long do u think d break shld be? Cos we ve stayed a mnth without her calling me,i said her 'cos she has bn d one callin thru out dis yr,i pick her calls 2 show i 4gave nd 2 free my mind aswel.i dnt call her esp.dis yr.yet she kept callin almost evry day. we ve seen once dis yr dats 10mnths ago.we might see durin xmas to let her knw my mind.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by bigW(m): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2013
Plz I sent u my comment to ur mail,I avent seen any reply,nd am sorry it was so long,plz wuld b hapi if u can advise me thru my mail....tanks in advance
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by AmyMarins(f): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2013
I so luv dis thread!

@op, i pray for Solomon's wisdom on u IJN!

Why is life so unfair?! Guys dont apprec8 good gurls and also the oda way round.

@OP, i have a nonchallant attitude n dis has kept my heart safe. But its affected my relationships( not in 1@ d moment). I really want to be vulnerable again; ♓☺w do i start?

2ndly, A̶̲̥̅♏‎​ loosing d interest in wanting to date again. My mind has been on my career; A̶̲̥̅♏‎​ i ok?

3rdly, a friend was arguing with me dat its possible to win a guy's heart, dat has got girls begging for his attention. I just told her i had no time, "working" on being the "one". But is it possible? ♓☺w do gurls "dust" others n b d ONLY one? I just feel a cheat will always be a cheat.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2013
Bryt B: Tnx alot 4 d advise dear.u re gud.hw long do u think d break shld be? Cos we ve stayed a mnth without her calling me,i said her 'cos she has bn d one callin thru out dis yr,i pick her calls 2 show i 4gave nd 2 free my mind aswel.i dnt call her esp.dis yr.yet she kept callin almost evry day. we ve seen once dis yr dats 10mnths ago.we might see durin xmas to let her knw my mind.

Take a break that is as long as you feel necessary! It's all up to you. Just make sure you have enough time to clearn your head and live your life in order to regain your confidence and self esteem.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2013
bigW: Plz I sent u my comment to ur mail,I avent seen any reply,nd am sorry it was so long,plz wuld b hapi if u can advise me thru my mail....tanks in advance

Ok will respond shortly.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Amy Mar'ins:
I so luv dis thread!

@op, i pray for Solomon's wisdom on u IJN!

Why is life so unfair?! Guys dont apprec8 good gurls and also the oda way round.

@OP, i have a nonchallant attitude n dis has kept my heart safe. But its affected my relationships( not in 1@ d moment). I really want to be vulnerable again; ♓☺w do i start?

2ndly, A̶̲̥̅♏‎​ loosing d interest in wanting to date again. My mind has been on my career; A̶̲̥̅♏‎​ i ok?

3rdly, a friend was arguing with me dat its possible to win a guy's heart, dat has got girls begging for his attention. I just told her i had no time, "working" on being the "one". But is it possible? ♓☺w do gurls "dust" others n b d ONLY one? I just feel a cheat will always be a cheat.

Hi Dear,

Why has caused you to have a nonchalant attitude? Have you been through a few heartbreaks?

I wouldn't recommend being vulnerable. I say try to become neutral again. Not all men are players, dogs and cheats. Is it possible that your man might make a mistake and cheat on you? Yes, that's very possible. But, as long as it was a one time mistake, you should have nothing to be concerned about.

When you decide to get into a relationship again, just be neutral, don't show too much or too little emotion. Just be neutral! Especially during the beginning stage of the relationship -- the stage when you are still trying to get to know the person.
Open up, but don't open up too much. Once you have a good idea of what kind of person you're dealing with, and you are confident he's a good man, you can start opening up more and showing more emotions.

The best way to stop being nonchalant is by simply changing the way you view men and relationships. Change your thoughts. It all starts in the head. Be understanding of the fact that in life you're going to go through rough stages. You are not the first nor the last person to deal with a heartbreak. These things happen everyday. And it's a risk you have to take when you're on a quest for love. Everything comes with a price, right? You're going to go through bad guys, and then you will finally meet the good ones.

When a person has been through many failed relationships, it's normal that they lose interest in dating. They are afraid it will fail just like the rest. It's great that you are focused on your career, but I would recommend making some time for dating. Be open to meeting new guys and be open to going on dates. The right man is just not going to fall from the sky into your laps. You have to be willing to put yourself out there, so that the man of your dreams can see you.

It is possible to win a guy's heart over many other girls. The best way to do it is by being able to offer him something all those girls can't. I always recommend offering friendship. At the end of the day, that's what is going to set you apart from other women. You have a bond with him that is strong. Your partner should always be someone you consider a friend before anything else. He should be able to feel safe, happy, encouraged and inspired around you. Most women are too focused on giving sex, while sex is great, it's not the thing that will keep him around for a long time. It's not the thing that will make him come home to you every night. He's going to be happy coming home to a woman who genuinely makes him happy.

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by oshyno(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
HisRib:

Okay. I have to be very honest with you. This woman is playing the field. She's most likely rotating lots of men. I get the impression she loves male attention and I'm not sure this is the kind of woman you want to have as a serious girlfriend.

But here's my advice to you, frankly tell her how you feel. Tell her you are not interested in friendship, you are looking for a relationship. She told you there are many men wanting to date her, right? Well you tell her, there are many woman in line to date you as well and if she doesn't want to be with you, you are going to move on with your life.

I'm under the impression this chick loves attention, so try to ignore her. Go 3 days without contacting her and please do not go see her. Be a little cold towards her. Don't giver her too much access to you. This girl has you wrapped around her fingers, you need to regain control of the situation.

Honestly speaking, I'm not getting a good feeling about this woman. I really want you to be open to meeting other people because this woman doesn't sound serious.

I hope this helped!

Walahi it helped.

I went 2days without calling. When she called I wud tell her I will call her back n neva did. Guess what, when I now called she told me instanta dat she wants to date me . But something didn't feel right to me. She told me dat she doesn't know if its because xmas is around d corner , dat all d guyz wanting t date her hv gone awol.nowhere to be found. And she said n me too started withdrawing and she felt she was loosing me. Am like nonono somethiin doesn't feel right. Hw u see am.

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
oshyno:

Walahi it helped.

I went 2days without calling. When she called I wud tell her I will call her back n neva did. Guess what, when I now called she told me instanta dat she wants to date me . But something didn't feel right to me. She told me dat she doesn't know if its because xmas is around d corner , dat all d guyz wanting t date her hv gone awol.nowhere to be found. And she said n me too started withdrawing and she felt she was loosing me. Am like nonono somethiin doesn't feel right. Hw u see am.

I am glad it helped! Please continue to give her very little attention.

She has decided to give you attention because all of her toasters have now disappeared? Listen dear, you need to start going on dates with other girls and forget about this one. She's not a serious girl.

I imagine you are now feeling better? smiley
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by otikpoko(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
otikpoko: I cannot remember the last time I posted in this section...

Nice thread, good topic, beautiful replies from the op.

Is it normal for someone to date for over three years without any single quarrel shocked

Still waiting for your reply... undecided
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
otikpoko:

Still waiting for your reply... undecided

Sorry, I missed your post.

I believe it's normal to date without having any arguments. Although it's not very common, it's very possible. I know many couples who rarely have arguments. It all depends of the personality each individual carries. That's what causes the clash in relationships.

Another thing that creates a lot of problems is communication. If two people communicate well, there are rarely ever any issues.

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Darabee(f): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wow.. U'r so good. I love this. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Oluwadare: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
okay I have been trying for a week now with all I knw just to tell this particular girl that I want her in my life but she just continue to say NO NO and NO. However, she is giving maximum attention each time we are together to the extent that I can touch, hold as well as close to her absolutely.
Now can you tell me else technique I can use to convince her as I seem to be entirely exhausted idea-wise right now thank you.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by AmyMarins(f): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
HisRib:

Hi Dear,

Why has caused you to have a nonchalant attitude? Have you been through a few heartbreaks?

I wouldn't recommend being vulnerable. I say try to become neutral again. Not all men are players, dogs and cheats. Is it possible that your man might make a mistake and cheat on you? Yes, that's very possible. But, as long as it was a one time mistake, you should have nothing to be concerned about.

When you decide to get into a relationship again, just be neutral, don't show too much or too little emotion. Just be neutral! Especially during the beginning stage of the relationship -- the stage when you are still trying to get to know the person.
Open up, but don't open up too much. Once you have a good idea of what kind of person you're dealing with, and you are confident he's a good man, you can start opening up more and showing more emotions.

The best way to stop being nonchalant is by simply changing the way you view men and relationships. Change your thoughts. It all starts in the head. Be understanding of the fact that in life you're going to go through rough stages. You are not the first nor the last person to deal with a heartbreak. These things happen everyday. And it's a risk you have to take when you're on a quest for love. Everything comes with a price, right? You're going to go through bad guys, and then you will finally meet the good ones.

When a person has been through many failed relationships, it's normal that they lose interest in dating. They are afraid it will fail just like the rest. It's great that you are focused on your career, but I would recommend making some time for dating. Be open to meeting new guys and be open to going on dates. The right man is just not going to fall from the sky into your laps. You have to be willing to put yourself out there, so that the man of your dreams can see you.

It is possible to win a guy's heart over many other girls. The best way to do it is by being able to offer him something all those girls can't. I always recommend offering friendship. At the end of the day, that's what is going to set you apart from other women. You have a bond with him that is strong. Your partner should always be someone you consider a friend before anything else. He should be able to feel safe, happy, encouraged and inspired around you. Most women are too focused on giving sex, while sex is great, it's not the thing that will keep him around for a long time. It's not the thing that will make him come home to you every night. He's going to be happy coming home to a woman who genuinely makes him happy.

Thanks alot!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hi Guys!

I'm very busy today & won't be able to answer your questions. But as soon as I have some free time, I will jump right into it.

X0x0x
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by bigW(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks for d reply to my mail,I really appreciate,may GOD give u d wisdom to continue ur good work
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by otikpoko(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2013
HisRib:

Sorry, I missed your post.

I believe it's normal to date without having any arguments. Although it's not very common, it's very possible. I know many couples who rarely have arguments. It all depends of the personality each individual carries. That's what causes the clash in relationships.

Another thing that creates a lot of problems is communication. If two people communicate well, there are rarely ever any issues.

You could not have said it better.

Thank you so much.

I am happy that it is normal.

Was thinking it was not.

We communicate well and talk about anything
*More Than Best Of Friends*

Can I have your phone number?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Contumely: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Thanks @ OP, pls advise

I met a girl and we became friends. I tested her in few ways and found out she has a stellar personality. At a stage she wanted me to define what I wanted from her or rather what we were into ---- dating, or just friends. I told her I could never agree to anything serious relationship now because am still a student and wouldn't want to waste anyone's time.

=
To cut to the chase, we are very close now and discuss virtually everything including sex. I have come to love her and she too does. I want to keep her,maybe not as wife, cos I may not be ready when she may need to get married, she is 22, a year younger than me and her younger sis just got married.
-
Given the above, is it wise to involve sex with her considering that I want to maybe be friends with her even after our separate marriages later in life.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Energito: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2013
Hisrib pls my girlfnd keep talking to his ex boyfnd on phone all the time.what will i do i have talk it over with her but she keep telling me that if i trust her so much that i shud have not to worry about
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by likeriversflow(f): 5:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Need Help

Theres this guy and Ive known him for 8 years now (since high school) but we only started spending time together 1 year ago. When we started hanging out it was just with our group of friends and we all became close, now we have been dating for 3 months. The problem is that one of his friends also likes me and a couple of years ago I went on 1 date with his friend, but it never got past that (nothing happened, just a kiss). I don't like his friend, I like him but every time we are together with our friends, his friend always flirts with me when he's not around and tells me how pretty I am. I am thinking of breaking up with him because his friend is making me feel very uncomfortable, but I really like him and things are going great. What should I do?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by SaturnGreed: 4:04am On Dec 06, 2013
It has been 3 months since i broke up with my girlfriend. I am wondering how i can get over this feeling of missing her. I tried to go out and be more social but it just doesn't work. My friends are suggesting to try a dating site but i don't think its for me. Its just so lonely that i want to start dating again. I tried dating sites like http://www.freedatinghelper.com/reviews/malaysian-cupid/ and i hope it ends well.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 3:08am On Dec 18, 2013
likeriversflow: Need Help

Theres this guy and Ive known him for 8 years now (since high school) but we only started spending time together 1 year ago. When we started hanging out it was just with our group of friends and we all became close, now we have been dating for 3 months. The problem is that one of his friends also likes me and a couple of years ago I went on 1 date with his friend, but it never got past that (nothing happened, just a kiss). I don't like his friend, I like him but every time we are together with our friends, his friend always flirts with me when he's not around and tells me how pretty I am. I am thinking of breaking up with him because his friend is making me feel very uncomfortable, but I really like him and things are going great. What should I do?

I knw how terrible such instance cud be, but yu've got 2 hold on besyds u love ur guy. I summise Dat ur guys friend is just bn envious of the fact dt u possibly do not love him, whence he wasnt able to keep u 4 xo long. I think its pretty obvious dt he only wants 2 mek u quite uncom4table. He just wants 2 ruin ur happiness, hnc he cudnt have u; which is d mor reason y u've got 2 be much into diz, besydz u and ur guy share mutual love. Am of d opinion dat u relate dis issue 2 ur guy, atleast dt lets him understand wats really happening around him,.. So he wudnt poxibly hav his feelings marred pretty soon by his mischievous friend, wu i presume wud do wateva 2 ruin dis r/ship. I also suggest dt u both devise a beta way of getting rid ot this tension... Aldoh am quite comfident dt u'd certainly feel ryt afta haven't revealed this 2 ur Guy. Thankx. @HisRib; Sori I had 2 share my lil view, hope its much permissible here?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 3:23am On Dec 18, 2013
SaturnGreed: It has been 3 months since i broke up with my girlfriend. I am wondering how i can get over this feeling of missing her. I tried to go out and be more social but it just doesn't work. My friends are suggesting to try a dating site but i don't think its for me. Its just so lonely that i want to start dating again. I tried dating sites like http://www.freedatinghelper.com/reviews/malaysian-cupid/ and i hope it ends well.

I just possibly wouldnt hav advyzd u 2. I really think u're stil much vunerable hnc u've bn unable 2 get ova ur Ex. I suggest u beta work out beta ways of bn cool, oda dan wanting 2 jump into a r/ship poxibly kos u're becomin desperate. U jxt may bump into much troubles yl tryin 2 secure a date-mate at diz ur sympathetic state. Y not try Hanging out with cooler pals wu wudnt petsuade u to dating soon. Y not go look for some oda gurls whu stays at ur disposal other than venturing into an LDR via dating sites,huh?.... #Just-a-tot
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 3:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Contumely: Thanks @ OP, pls advise

I met a girl and we became friends. I tested her in few ways and found out she has a stellar personality. At a stage she wanted me to define what I wanted from her or rather what we were into ---- dating, or just friends. I told her I could never agree to anything serious relationship now because am still a student and wouldn't want to waste anyone's time.

=
To cut to the chase, we are very close now and discuss virtually everything including sex. I have come to love her and she too does. I want to keep her,maybe not as wife, cos I may not be ready when she may need to get married, she is 22, a year younger than me and her younger sis just got married.
-
Given the above, is it wise to involve sex with her considering that I want to maybe be friends with her even after our separate marriages later in life.

She cud be such a gud gurl lyk u'ved stated, bt am of the opinion dt u keep diz r/ship chaste. Let it remain platonic, kos i wudn't opine dat u try out se.x with her lest u get into much trouble afta-wards. U got 2 let it be as it is, hence u're most certain dt she barely has lil tym to bum, as 2 waiting on u. U cud remain best of friends, or rather Consider her as the "Fiance" yu neva truely Had. I'm saying all these cos se.x has its way of mekin me feel guilt, esp. Wn it was wrong-matched. I pray dis helps a bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics / Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.