Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions (16859 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Cynluv(f): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
HisRib:

He could've been telling you about things he bought just to impress you. It may not be true. Men can do that sometimes.

It's quite clear you love this man & would accept him regardless of his financial situation, but is he sure of that? Have you reassured him that it doesn't matter to you if he is well off financially or not?

If he's promising the money/gifts and he's not sending them no matter how much you complain, it's because he doesn't have the money & he doesn't know how to tell you that.

Have you and him met in person before? Have you been to his house?
yes I have been to his place and he is comfortable,and he has been to my place too.we are about getting married,we have done d 1st introduction and engegment @ my villa and he has collected our marriage list frm my family.even as xmas is approching he still promised me some money 4 xmas bt he haven't send it and if I talk now he will get angry dat he still remember bt if I keep qiute he will say I should have remaind him dat he 4got.I'm really comfuse.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by joromi: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Cynluv: yes I have been to his place and he is comfortable,and he has been to my place too.we are about getting married,we have done d 1st introduction and engegment @ my villa and he has collected our marriage list frm my family.even as xmas is approching he still promised me some money 4 xmas bt he haven't send it and if I talk now he will get angry dat he still remember bt if I keep qiute he will say I should have remaind him dat he 4got.I'm really comfuse.

Why do you desperately need money from him? Don't you work? sad
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Mzspread(f): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
@ Op,tnks for ur sacrifice in giving us solutions to our situations. God bless u. I love my bf so much. But drs smth goin on tru my mind. Am financially buoyant dan him. I av got a very good job and he as a business which is just growing and am in full support of his business. We plan to get married 2015 by God's grace but am tinkn of d finance. As a female,is it proper for me to foot most of d wedding bills or I shd just calm down. Altho,he neva asked me for money, he buys me tins wen he as and I also do likewise. But isn't it somehow for d woman to plan d weddn financially? I hope u get my point
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mz_spread: @ Op,tnks for ur sacrifice in giving us solutions to our situations. God bless u. I love my bf so much. But drs smth goin on tru my mind. Am financially buoyant dan him. I av got a very good job and he as a business which is just growing and am in full support of his business. We plan to get married 2015 by God's grace but am tinkn of d finance. As a female,is it proper for me to foot most of d wedding bills or I shd just calm down. Altho,he neva asked me for money, he buys me tins wen he as and I also do likewise. But isn't it somehow for d woman to plan d weddn financially? I hope u get my point

IMO; I really do not see anytin wrong wt ur wanting 2 support his bills, or possibly doing it urself, bt other dn being unethetical, I had always belvd dat courtesy damands dat the man does, atleast dt wud help boost his mindset other than dat retarding tots of bn married by a woman. I humby suggest dat u both go 4 court wedding, dn u cud invest deeply into him, giving him dat competence of bn able to do d marrraige himself. U cud at worst lend him some moni and afta u both get married, endeavour to assist his business financially giving him dat bouyancy to pay back. Dat wud also retriv his pride and dignity.. It wud so boost his integrity. Tanxx Dear, hope my blatherings cud mek a litu sense.

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 22, 2013
Hello, my gf and i have been dating for three months now,like three weeks ago she told me she's no longer interested that she wants to be alone, i have been begging her since and I asked her what i did but she said nothing until yesterday when she opened up the she told me that she's tired of the relationship Cuz my friends always know what's going on between us, she also said I always hide her anytime she comes to visit me, I have begged and begged but she keeps insisting, although i haven't begged her face to face, Pls advice me, I asked her if she still loves me, she said yes, but it's over between us, I still love her and can't get her off my mind, Pls what do i do?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Yhemit(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2013
God bless u HisRib# I meet this girl some few months ago,in my area in wch we chat face to face (mostly at studies n skl). I later asked for her 2go acct because I know her father well.Nutshell we become really close that we do chat online for like 6 hrs,but I neva tell her or open to her that I loved her all the period (not to take things fast).all of a sudden she changed by not replying me on 2go again,our talk is not that cool as before,so one day I asked her to gv me her fone number in wch she do.and I call her to ask why is she not talkn online again,no good answer for that........so my love for her delince and I did't call or text her again for like a week,just last week I checked my 2go to my surprise she as blocked me.she is not also picking my call since also,av been texting her msg since all dz days (every single day) and she neva replied me till day.am even tayd of sending her msgs with no replies or compliment back......so do u think I shd do pl.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2013
yhomz093: Hello, my gf and i have been dating for three months now,like three weeks ago she told me she's no longer interested that she wants to be alone, i have been begging her since and I asked her what i did but she said nothing until yesterday when she opened up the she told me that she's tired of the relationship Cuz my friends always know what's going on between us, she also said I always hide her anytime she comes to visit me, I have begged and begged but she keeps insisting, although i haven't begged her face to face, Pls advice me, I asked her if she still loves me, she said yes, but it's over between us, I still love her and can't get her off my mind, Pls what do i do?

To my very best of thoughts: Relationship aint run by the public, but Individuals who so wishes to be together. I think I have to set some Ill-pointers ryt. She was ryt to have expressed her hatred over how yhu inadvertently disclose ur relationship issues, which truely ought to be kept secret, to the hearing of ur friends - Do u realise how uneasy such kud mek her feel?.

How proud it meks a gurl feel, wn her guy proudly flaunts her, she feels much beta having to learn dat u're so proud of her evn b4 ur friends. It givs her diz sense of belonging, as well as dt special feeling of bn d "Only-One".

Despyt dhiz, I stil think she ought to have told u in a more milder way beleiving u'd change, (or had she told u b4?), witot considering much of d fact dt u probably pissed her off.

My Humble Opinion: U just shudn't over-ryt d effect of ones physical presence, so am suggesting u go fix a date with her. Try to get her happy atleast using presents or wateva thing dt she cud lyk. Show extreme remorse to dt which u've done by also blaming some on ur bn ignorant of d fact dat it turns her down. Try to be real.. U cud go as much as promising her dt u just wud hurt her no more, nida wud u be so foolish to repeating d mistakes u've done in tym past. U can do beta dn dhiz, bt ur presence matas most.

#Endeavour 2 tell me d outcome, wn u're done..
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2013
Yhemit: God bless u HisRib# I meet this girl some few months ago,in my area in wch we chat face to face (mostly at studies n skl). I later asked for her 2go acct because I know her father well.Nutshell we become really close that we do chat online for like 6 hrs,but I neva tell her or open to her that I loved her all the period (not to take things fast).all of a sudden she changed by not replying me on 2go again,our talk is not that cool as before,so one day I asked her to gv me her fone number in wch she do.and I call her to ask why is she not talkn online again,no good answer for that........so my love for her delince and I did't call or text her again for like a week,just last week I checked my 2go to my surprise she as blocked me.she is not also picking my call since also,av been texting her msg since all dz days (every single day) and she neva replied me till day.am even tayd of sending her msgs with no replies or compliment back......so do u think I shd do pl.

Just maybe diz gurl lyks u deeply, bt finds it difficult to fathom y u've chosen 2 use her feelings as a play toy. Am just wondering, y on earth u'd decide to trouble d heart dat possibly luvs u by ur much annoying mischievous acts. I so also beliv dt u neva did define diz relationship as to being casual to, which cud in turn mean dt she has bn waiting 4u 2 let it off ur chest, bt u rada chose 2 tease her emotions. I think she has chosen to let go of ur memories and totz, so she kud easen off and dn open up 2 anoda's proposal..

U beta stay clear, or go begging afta her heart, if only u stil have a place deep ryt inside of her - she myt hav lost it u knw #winks.

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2013
Dear Readers, Am certainly not an Adept in this, so Am eva open to those Ur mind-blowing CRITICS, as they're all I needed to trigger my pre-cociuty. I also just may not be as Mild and Shrewd lyk our much Able Op (His-Ribs), bt my little lines cud do one some good...
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Yhemit(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
IfyChuky:

Just maybe diz gurl lyks u deeply, bt finds it difficult to fathom y u've chosen 2 use her feelings as a play toy. Am just wondering, y on earth u'd decide to trouble d heart dat possibly luvs u by ur much annoying mischievous acts. I so also beliv dt u neva did define diz relationship as to being casual to, which cud in turn mean dt she has bn waiting 4u 2 let it off ur chest, bt u rada chose 2 tease her emotions. I think she has chosen to let go of ur memories and totz, so she kud easen off and dn open up 2 anoda's proposal..

U beta stay clear, or go begging afta her heart, if only u stil have a place deep ryt inside of her - she myt hav lost it u knw #winks.

Thank you a lot.....shd I continue to beg her (msg her)bc she is not picking my call again.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Lexaccord(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bro 'am in this situation presently. I tell you it is annoying!!!

Alikaxon: There is dis girl I've toasted before but didn't acept, so I moved on but she kept coming closer to me, sending me text nd all that. At these point, I thought she had changed her mind but couldn't say it verbally; So, I now wooed her again, I was surprised that she didn't stil acept, and I am not d type that continues to pester girls around, so I tried to forget totally about her but she is still coming close to me. The whole situation is funny, as in sometimes, she calls me twice a day. Not that we can't be frds if I toasted her nd she didn't acept but am amazed by her, bcox of these, I can't get over her bcox she always makes me think of her. What is she up to?? If she doesn't wana acept me, she shud let me be, so that I can get over her, nd not makin me feel she loves me. Yes! She is making me feel she love me and I don't understand. My brother, na so e be o, I really tire, wetin I go do?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Lexaccord(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hi hisrib, how are u doing? Kindly send me your email. Ineed to get in touch with you urgently. Thank tou.

HisRib: Hi Guys!

I'm very busy today & won't be able to answer your questions. But as soon as I have some free time, I will jump right into it.

X0x0x
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by iebanehita(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lexaccord:

Alikaxon:

Both of you should learn to be cold to ladies at times. Call/text her and tell her to fuccck off. She would get the drift.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Lexaccord: Bro 'am in this situation presently. I tell you it is annoying!!!

IMO: Am of d opinion dat dis gurl luvs u, bt as 2 her actions, i strongly beliv dat dia's certainly a string to it. By my guestures I beliv dat dia myt probably be sumphin abt yu dat she aint comfy with, maybe traits lyk Ill-mannerism, looks, temperament, religious diffrnc, tribalism, self-providence etc... It cud also be dat she just doesnt deem herself ryt 4 any relationship yet. Maybe she is tryin 2 fix her past wt regards 2 subsequent hrtbrks or sumtim else, bt wateva d case myt be, d truth remains dat she so lyks yu bro.

What to Do: I suggest u tek a break off her. Giv her some lenght. Try as much as possible 2 snub her wateva means of communicatn to u, be it Call, or Sms. Turn down her evri attempt to start up a convo wit u..... I so beliv she wud come wanting to know d reasons behind ur attitude.

At dhiz point, u got 2 be firm as 2 defining ur feelings 2 her. Persuade her into telling u d bone contending wt her accepting ur proposals. Reveal 2 her how much yu so needed a gurl whu u cud call urs & how much yu wud want her 2.... If she stil turns yu down, dn go ahead and tell her, dat her actions has remaind d reason behind ur sudden change in attitude. Dats it remains an inexplicable fact to u. Remain mild, and stil go ahead telling her dat yu just wudnt mind settling 4 less, and as such wud be soliciting dat she givs u some space to get off d much pre-occupying memories dat her presence has caused yu, afta which yu jzt get ova her tots, n move on.

Rem'ba: Love aint Obtained forcefully.. It just happens wn it Wud!. Stay safe, n hint me abt d outcome.

Hope this helps!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Yhemit:

Thank you a lot.....shd I continue to beg her (msg her)bc she is not picking my call again.

U beta stay clear, or go begging afta her heart, if only she stil has a place deep ryt inside of her 4u, dn she myt accept u back, bt dont get shirty wn she refuses to kos she myt hav lost it u knw. But keep d quest, dat shud be ur torment 4 being so mischievous bro.... #winks.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by andyanders: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
HisRib:

Sorry buddy! Can't help you. You might want to consult a dog trainer.

Good luck.
The guy is sick cus he do have intimacy with the dog hence his question.He is sick, good you ignored him. A man that brought dog issue in relationship, goes to relationship section goes to show you who this guy is,
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2013
HisRib:
There is nothing wrong. But, if you want children, this may not be a good option for you. Unless maybe you already have children elsewhere.

How is this a problem?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2013
yhomz093: Hello, my gf and i have been dating for three months now,like three weeks ago she told me she's no longer interested that she wants to be alone, i have been begging her since and I asked her what i did but she said nothing until yesterday when she opened up the she told me that she's tired of the relationship Cuz my friends always know what's going on between us, she also said I always hide her anytime she comes to visit me, I have begged and begged but she keeps insisting, although i haven't begged her face to face, Pls advice me, I asked her if she still loves me, she said yes, but it's over between us, I still love her and can't get her off my mind, Pls what do i do?

A woman can blame your tv when she wants to leave! And once she's over you, kiss goodbye.

Stop begging her walk away with the little pride you have left
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by iebanehita(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
IfyChuky:

You are doing a great job, but
Try and spell words correctly.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
iebanehita:
You are doing a great job, but
Try and spell words correctly.

Thanks Dear... I'd Dare!. #winks
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

A woman can blame your tv when she wants to leave! And once she's over you, kiss goodbye.

Stop begging her walk away with the little pride you have left

You spoke so well, bt rada too hastily I humbly suggest. I share ur thoughts I must comfess, but aint gonna flag it till he gets back to me with the Ensue. I suggest it does worth the lines, but not on assumptious ground.

#TeamFactfulSayings..... #lol
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by IfyChuky(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2013
MY REPLY TO: A question - Can One Actually marry Ones Animate, If One loves Her?. (Don't You Think that She'd barely Respect Me?

It would truly be unfair if I try to fake my views to suit any's appraisal, but All my life, I've always believed love to be a pre-requisite to choosing a life time partner. I'dnt also dispute other core factors, or assume them as been trivial.

I think Age could mean but nothing when love rules. Love can always grant you that which Age could only grant in parts i.e. Respect. A woman who loves you, would always respect you irrespective of whatever, be it Age or Wealth. You must also note that age diffr. Doesn't grant respect when she really doesn't want to. The much such could do is make her fear ur ferocity as to believing you'd Beat her Up, which am certainly sure is never your thought for wanting to get married.

You just have to be sure that the lady in question ain't been desperate koz Ladies could be Demeaned just koz they Desperately needed a guy to call Husband.

I oblige you never to reveal your thoughts to her in such a Hurry. Take some quality time to know the True Her. Dig deep into her attitudes to see if it best suits you. Try to know her Past; As in the much she'd be willing to tell you. Study her much more than you'd study a 3-unit course in high-school grin grin grin, and If she eventually has those attributes that you would so Desire in a Woman, Then You're so on point!.

N.B: Try as much as possible to assume you both never met. That would help you appraise her without been biased by the thoughts that you Once crushed over her back then.

Age could never be a Barrier, When Loves rules - I re-iterate.

Besides, My Happily married Aunt is her Husbands Age mate. Both now In their early 30's, and With a son, and her being preggy.

LIKE If its Worth It! winkcheesy
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by PucciGuru(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ashlamzee: Why is it that men do use me and dump, they always cheat on me i dn't have man of my own why op?

Same happened to somebody I know but the basis is that do you really love them and do they love you before the relationship....that's the point
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by nekede11(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by djovee(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
hello.
Maybe my problem is a more fundamental one.
I don't have difficulties in getting a girls phone number but I have troubles in
getting dates.
I could chat a girl up,get her contact,call her a few times but I don't ever
succeed in getting the dates.do u think I get things wrong at the phone calls
level ??what exactly should I be doing when making the phone calls??
sometimes I feel they don't feel that serious level of attraction for me.do u
have any advises on how to amplify attraction over the phone?
any advises are welcome.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by MrsCork2(f): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Osahon7: ^^ but in all do u reali tink am at the loosing end?? Tru out “ our time” together we neva had se.x because she told me she was a Vir.gin and she wish to have it on her wedding nite...

learner,I hate your type,pls go and get a life,first class mugu!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Youngpo413: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
freakybaby: Nice thread...I have a question...Pls I met a guy and 2day makes it a month we met..we've had 2 dates,phone conversations n chat....bt he hasn't asked me out yet,d 3rd date was @ night,he invited me for his frend's bday,and afte d bday,we ki.ssed n ca.ressed in d car n also went 2 his place n had intimacy..immediately after all dat,d next day I felt bad and agry wit myself @ wat happened 2 d extent dat I wanted lil space..our conversation hasn't been strong after dat incident..he wasn't a constant caller or texter likewise me..and we haven't spoken 4 a week now..is there anyway I can let him know dat wat happend was a mistake dat I didn't mean it...and wat do u think is his plan??..he doesn't look 2 me like some1 dat has a gf...if I want 2 seee him,I knw I can seee him cos he'll be home(weekends only,he works)..pls wat do u think he's up to..I promised myself I won't call him or chat him up again..pls advice?? Does he think he has won??

your username says it all.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Youngpo413: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Barryp: This reminds me of my situation (posted here). I av decided to travel to my state nxt month because of that girl. My mission is to 'disvirgin' her and then break up wit her! This myt sound nasty, bt I feel am on the loosin side, havin maintained d sexless relatnshp wit her for 2 yrs. Ops, wats ur take plz? Besides, I'v deleted her contacts

you will be surprised that your so-called virgin's pusssssy will be wider than an ashawo own.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Youngpo413: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Energito: Hisrib pls my girlfnd keep talking to his ex boyfnd on phone all the time.what will i do i have talk it over with her but she keep telling me that if i trust her so much that i shud have not to worry about

not your friend's girlfriend again?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Kpimp: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
djovee: hello.
Maybe my problem is a more fundamental one.
I don't have difficulties in getting a girls phone number but I have troubles in
getting dates.
I could chat a girl up,get her contact,call her a few times but I don't ever
succeed in getting the dates.do u think I get things wrong at the phone calls
level ??what exactly should I be doing when making the phone calls??
sometimes I feel they don't feel that serious level of attraction for me.do u
have any advises on how to amplify attraction over the phone?
any advises are welcome.

Same thing wit me bro
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kpimp:

Same thing wit me bro

When you get their contacts, preferably a chat first and not an actual call. In the course of which u get to know each other. Don't reveal everything though. in fact reveal just the basics: name and stuff. if you put everything out there, it takes away the mystery.... There's nothing else for her to look forward to. At this point you're boring her already
Ladies love mystery

Secondly,make interesting conversations (not the usual "have you eaten??", "what did you eat"? Where's my own.....that's boring). You could talk about fashion(am assuming u're both fashionable) and stuff, dazzle her with ur wit and intelligence.....

3rdly on the first chat/ fone call....try not to make know ur intentions...... As mentally she woulda shelved you along with the rest. Start out as just plain friends after the first few days when u feel she's becoming more receptive or when she's the one hitting u up first....you can drop subtle hints. Flirt a little, but not out rightly, if she responds well.. Amp it up..still not out rightly. Leave her confused as to your intentions....

Eventually you feign disinterest(am assuming this is like the 3rd or fourth week and everything is going as planned) she'll probably ask what's wrong still feign disinterest..ignore her a little. Absence they say makes the heart grow fonder. Do this for like a week or so, then outta the blues make known ur intentions

Hopefully it helps.
Ps.. I assume the lady is single
Pps..this must not necessarily be on fone or over the internet. Could be done physically.

Once again I hope it helps.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
hi gud job I must say keep it up.
There is this girl I have being trying to woo for like 7 months now sounds crazy right but she is just the type of girl that suits me physically academically she is endowed I love her so much I even dream of her a lot she is currently in 200l while am in my final year........ I knew her via her younger sister that happens to be my lodge mate I made known my intentions to her sister and she was kinda telling me her sis won't accept me cos she has a boy friend but I still summoned up courage to talk to her......Unfortunately for me things got twisted and I had an affair with d younger sis (no sex sha) but we kissed on a number of occasions the younger sis told me she loves me I wanted to use the you her sister achieve my aim of getting the elder but as things went on d younger sis called off our short lived relationship, I was very happy though but to my surprise she told me she won't let me date her sister. I made my feelings known 2 d elder sis she was very promising and said she was gonna give me a reply d following day but to my greatest surprise she refused to date me ever since I have been trying to convince her that I truly love her, and not because of sex but she gets angry each time I talk to her she even blocked me from her Facebook and have stop picking my calls please what should I do cos I really love her and intend to marry her only if she accepts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics / Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.