Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28227 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2013
I doubt this thread is about our stalkers. Guys get stalked too you know. Rather, this thread is about low IQ and/or lazy people (male and female alike) who are neck-deep into silly shorthand. Except your saying I may have been unknowingly stalking my colleague, sister or ex-school mate.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Oh dear! Those questions. sad

The next thing they will ask is where are you going? Can I come with you?

They just can't shut up. angry
Have you eaten? Do you like me? Is that your phone? Who just called you? Why is that guy looking at you? Is that your shoe?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
Have you eaten? Do you like me? Is that your phone? Who just called you? Why is that guy looking at you? Is that your shoe?
are you a lady? grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :
I doubt this thread is about our stalkers. Guys get stalked too you know. Rather, this thread is about low IQ and/or lazy people (male and female alike) who are neck-deep into silly shorthand. Except your saying I may have been unknowingly stalking my colleague, sister or ex-school mate.

Some guys do it too. BB users make me cry sometimes with their hieroglyphic fonts and writings.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2013
dmcdad:
Buh how come this same thing happens to most guys? The thing is, most gila don't know what a convo is. They are just plain ignorants. its not about not wanting to chat for most of em, neither is it about being tired or something. Its just about the fact that they are plain ignorants of how a real and matured convo should go.

At the end of the day, its still at their own detriment in the long run because it surely affects most of em when wanting to write formal English. I've seen someone who wrote an English exam using monosyllables and some useless acronyms.

Tell me, what's the biggy in typing you? They'd rather type yhu. 5n for fine, cum for come, I for hi, and so on... I know how many peeps I use to correct on the kinda words they use in updating their statuses. Not like they wanna imploy a monosyllable buh too much use of the monosyllabic and useless acronyms have taken the places for correct words to fit in. So, it affects a whole lot. And the earlier these peeps realise, the better for em

I know some guys are guilty of all these too, buh you would equally agree its very much common with the female species.
So we are just not into you guys!
Is it so difficult to accept that a girl(s) would rather not chat with you?
Of all my whatsapp contact, i only maintain regular chats with 4 people. Not bacause i find all others boring, but i just don't know you enough to chat like i do with others, or we are both introverts.

Tell me, isn't there atleast one girl on your list who you gist with every minute? You can't expect everybody to be like her geez. The so called 'dumb' chatter is prolly another guy's most lively chat mate.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply:
are you a lady? grin
No I be man with breåst.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93 is kidding right? Hahaha she's got jokes embarassed
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You poor baby sad

I dislike bus convos with a passion. Even with head phones on, some still tap you to talk nansense. Imagine one threatened to follow me to work! undecided
I was just using my eyes to search for a police office, no time for rubbish.
UJ just sharrap and tell us what transpired between you and that guy.....because a typical Nigerian girl wouldn't involve the police in matter of mankpory and chanfary unless it has gotten completely out hand. tongue

c'mon don't lie to uncle eh... cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2013
You'd be better ignored me than reply me with k and the rest of it.

Silence sends a message faster and deeper.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2013
grin grin
Caracta:
No I be man with breåst.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2013
''Aw r u? Aw ws ur nyt?''

Very annoying grin. Sometimes I ignore such messages and tell the person I am very busy. Some people think they are still kids
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
No I be man with breåst.
What is the angle of inclination of your tiits lets tell if you have some abnormal sexual formation in your breas.t and you keep mistaken it for a normal breas.t .

between what is the size of your bra? cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise: ''Aw r u? Aw ws ur nyt?''

Very annoying grin. Sometimes I ignore such messages and tell the person I am very busy. Some people think they are still kids
kk grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Hope we are cool now? cheesy
Sure! wink
...Hope you aren't part of the "k" and "ntn" crew? grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2013

Haha

Talk about those 'dt typ3 l1k3 dz?

Oh lawd!! grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
Honestly, you need to school some of them. Is it really hard to shut it? You ask a girl for her number, she says no, then you start begging for hours, days, months, years! You should read between the lines!
Here's a typical convo

Guy: Can I have your number?

Girl: No

Guy: Why?

Girl: It's my number, I don't want you to have it.

Guy: But there must be a reason. It's just a number, there's nothing wrong if you give it to me.

(Oh Jesus, if it's just a number, then there should be nothing wrong with me not giving it to you).

Girl: Still No. Go away and stop asking.

(Then they go ahead to ask for it everytime they see you, even after you'vemade it clear they'll never have it).
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:

cheesy
Is your time working? Can I see your phone? Are you tired? Have you paid the driver? Are you close to your bus stop now? Are you chatting? Are you online?

My God!! angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mencade6: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2013
no time for dumb gals. I prefer my play station 3 than their dumb chat.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
I get the point of most ladies out here about stalkers and talkative fellas, but then... It's a known fact that most girls lack the ability to keep a conversation rolling but instead, they'll chuck it off as a guy's responsibility.
Like seriously??!... So you're gonna sit right there like the statue of liberty and expect a guy to sweep you off your feet
Be wise ladies! That's not gonna happen... NOT TODAY, NOT EVER!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2013
xynerise:
Pls, stop this. Its killing me softly undecided
I onli added my ideal to the matter..don't knw offense
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2013
All these women, make una stop to give excuse jor, most of you don't know how to converse
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply:
kk grin
u dy md? grin

There was a day I called someone on phone and warned her seriously to stop using those annoying BB fonts and nonsense abbreviations.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: I onli added my ideal to the matter..don't knw offense
Hmmm. Ok no vex undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2013
How about girls that ask you what you do for a living the moment you start a chat with them?......

We have boys and girls that are just plain dumb ,so pinning it on a particular gender isn't a fair judgement.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: I onli added my ideal to the matter..don't knw offense
Kk, aw ar yhu ?cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Imagine these ladies here arguing ferociously as though they are hurt by the the OP and other relative causes on this issue.
Caracta:

Some guys do it too. BB users make me cry sometimes with their hieroglyphic fonts and writings.

As sagging and cleavage leaving is to dressing, so is shorthand and BlackBerry fonts to writing. I have not done any research, but I have come across more kk brandishing ladies than guys. I must however concede that a far as this thread is concerned, which gender does it more has become irrelevant. We have discovered a scourge, it should be stamped out!
xynerise:
Hmmm. Ok no vex undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Truckpusher: How about girls that ask you what you do for a living the moment you start a chat with them?......

We have boys and girls that are just plain dumb ,so pinning it on a particular gender isn't a fair judgement.
Lol. I told someone I am still a student
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2013
Truckpusher: UJ just sharrap and tell us what transpired between you and that guy.....because a typical Nigerian girl wouldn't involve the police in matter of mankpory and chanfary unless it has gotten completely out hand. tongue

c'mon don't lie to uncle eh... cheesy
Erm lets see...
He threatened to follow me home if i didn't give him my number. I thought it was a joke...it wasn't.

Then i saw him again two days later and he began following me to work.
I was so mad i threatened to involve the police and he disappeared.

Today when someone threatens to stalk me, I take it at face value and alert the police immediately.

There are crazy men out there, i keep a sharp object handy at all time. A girl needs to feel safe smiley
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2013

You no get am . Na "Awayu?"

And I do notice after each reply the number of k increases

me: hey

Chick:Awayu?

me: I'm good. love your dp

Chick:k. love your status

me: thanks. was stolen though

Chick: kk

Me: How is nosa? haven't heard from him

Chick: kkk

Me: miss you guys

Chick :kkkk

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: Faith, shut up or I'll make you feel like a woman now! angry
why talk so...me contribute my point

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.