Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28229 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You're too nice and patient. If i explain all that, i just stop responding.
Complain tomorrow and i'll call you dramatic undecided

Rest and Sleep's important after a busy day.
You know I like making people happy. I need to learn how to be rugged. It's so annoying. Truth is, you can never please them.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: My point in the matter is that girls and boy should love eachoda..nd be good

You see what we're saying? undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2013
This girl probably wants you to stop talking ,but like a typical Nigerian boy that was exactly when you started pushing harder.

These are the same kind of guys that immediately run into a conclusion that a girl has a thing for them the moment she smiles at them.

Grow up man and stop complaining about girl this girl that syndrome shiit......grow some balls and ask her why is she so boring if you feel she is .

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2013
D moment I ask 'hwz u?' N she replies 'fine' n ends der...she obviously doesn't wanna chat, I leave dem alone.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Harbosede02: u dey fear??
joke of the century
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
He hates it. Na trouble be that. You know how men behave sometimes. Call it ego or "I am superior" attitude. He prefers the monosyllables to total ignore.
Oh! It's he? Wonderful! grin Lemme not interfere biko. wink
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply: Not only girls, some people are not just "chatty" when it comes to "social media"
So true.
It's the same with phone calls...some people can't call except they have something important to talk about.
Some can't make small talk at all. You either keep the convo going yourself of you both can drift to oblivion.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
So you found a way to keep the convo going!! cheesy
Like I said earlier, you want to get her to let down the barrier. Take control of the direction of the conversation and keep the juices flowing.
My point is most of em are rather nonchalant in their response... Even for some girls that you already have acquaintances with. So its not just about the way they treat new acquaintances or strangers, buh its rather in them.

Seriously, most girls are not trying, lets be sincere with ourselves. If you did peruse through the post I quoted you, you would notice that the sample i gave up there wasn't an interaction buh rather an interview if I may put it that way. Should it be that way? I guess not!

I don't really wanna type alot here cause I already treated all these on the other thread...
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Okay, I feel your pain bro.

Good morning to you. smiley
I think man shd love gall nd nt see her dumb..my siter u nko?
12month:

I must agree with u here... if u ar a guy just try to change ur bbm name to a female one... like sexy diva or whateva... then distribute ur pin on fb and co... d way guys will be disturbin u for boring chats sef...

Na u go run... so u can't blame d girls... but I have few female frnds that I can chat with for 3hours straight and it will still be exciting
12month: yes yes that true

I must agree with u here... if u ar a guy just try to change ur bbm name to a female one... like sexy diva or whateva... then distribute ur pin on fb and co... d way guys will be disturbin u for boring chats sef...

Na u go run... so u can'
12month:

Na u go run... so u can't blame d girls... but I have few female frnds that I can chat with for 3hours straight and it will still be exciting
t blame d girls... but I have few female frnds that I can chat with for 3hours straight and it will still be exciting
u are good preaching
Caracta:
I agree with you. I am not holding brief for them. And for the guys, I said "some".

At least you get sense, unlike that child
Caracta:

I agree with you. I am not holding brief for them. And for the guys, I said "some".

At least you get sense, unlike that child looking for my trouble.
looking for my trouble.
pls don't be angry with girls again..be good boy.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
You know I like making people happy. I need to learn how to be rugged. It's so annoying. Truth is, you can never please them.
kiss
You're learning.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Lol... U do v a point bro but den... Would u v preferred d single syllable response 2 my double lined sentence which has a "lyk"??!

Your "lyk" I can manage to read due to the number of folks typing that way these days. But the kk thing, old boy, na auto-blacklist be that o. However, all join, na one place he dey start.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Since you hate shorthand typing that much then lead by example when next you are chatting with a fella.
I'm done with you... Take your advice and GROW UP!
Who says I type shorthand? Are you this dumb or you are just faking it? Dude, you don't know me so just shift. I like the fact that you typed the above in full. You learn fast cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: I think man shd love gall nd nt see her dumb..my siter u nko?u are good preachingpls don't be angry with girls again..be good boy.
Boy! grin grin grin smh.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Okay, I feel your pain bro.

Good morning to you. smiley
Good morning, ms_pee pee. cheesy
Faith93: My point in the matter is that girls and boy should love eachoda..nd be good
Faith, shut up na.... I go slap you oh undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
He hates it. Na trouble be that. You know how men behave sometimes. Call it ego or "I am superior" attitude. He prefers the monosyllables to total ignore.
like seriously? I can't take more than three monosyllables in a row from "anyone"..I stop the conversation instantly
>>G: gud mori
>>me: good morning, How was your night?
>>G: fny(what da heck is fny?)
>>me: (30 mins later) How are you now?!!
>>G: fny
>>me: I see..(End of discussion)

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :

My sister no vex say I use you as example, but as I dey quote this your post, my text editor just mark everything with red. E no better at-all. You fit be smart person for real life but all this shorthand something dey make am hard for some of us to even read, talk more of understanding your post. I mean, na make we for understand you post am in the first place now. And abeg, dey always remember to put space after your punctuations. Once more, no vex say I use your post as example. One love!

See wickedness grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Truckpusher: This girl probably wants you to stop talking ,but like a typical Nigerian boy that was exactly when you started pushing harder.

These are the same kind of guys that immediately run into a conclusion that a girl has a thing for them the moment she smiles at them.

Grow up man and stop complaining about girl this girl that syndrome shiit......grow some balls and ask her why is she so boring if you feel she is .

Oh Truckpusher, chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You're too nice and patient. If i explain all that, i just stop responding.
Complain tomorrow and i'll call you dramatic undecided

Rest and Sleep's important after a busy day.
undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: I think man shd love gall nd nt see her dumb..my siter u nko?u are good preachingpls don't be angry with girls again..be good boy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135:
How does that relate to the subject matter?
please nnd plaeas dnt be anger..sry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2013
idnoble135:
Oh! It's he? Wonderful! grin Lemme not interfere biko. wink
Yes cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2013
I do that. A lot. Ok?
Y'all wanna know why?
Dude be expecting too much from babes. Some find you on facebook and start chatting you
Some ping and you don't even know how they got your pin
It's always from 'a friend' and they expect you to have all the time in the world to chit chat.
*rolls eye* oh please.
I'll frustrate you with k, yea, oh, bye.
If you don't like it,buzz off
If she has 20 guys on her friend list you seriously expect her to have time to give y'all meaninful convo undecided

If she's replying you in monosyllables, take the cue and walk. She's not into you.
It has nothing to do with IQ
It lack of interest.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jaybee3(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply:
like seriously? I can't take more than three monosyllables in a row from "anyone"..I stop the conversation instantly

You gay bro?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2013
dmcdad:
My point is most of em are rather nonchalant in their response... Even for some girls that you already have acquaintances with. So its not just about the way they treat new acquaintances or strangers, buh its rather in them.

Seriously, most girls are not trying, lets be sincere with ourselves. If you did peruse through the post I quoted you, you would notice that the sample i gave up there wasn't an interaction buh rather an interview if I may put it that way. Should it be that way? I guess not!

I don't really wanna type alot here cause I already treated all these on the other thread...
Then you already know she doesn't want to chat with you. Do the manly thing and leave her alone.

Some girls chat freely with some people and less freely with others. If you fall in the latter you are most likely to get monosyllabic responses.
Either that or she's just too tired to chat with you at that moment.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply:

Some of them don't mind o. As long as you type something.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: please nnd plaeas dnt be anger..sry
Geez! grin no problem. I won't be anger. I'm accept the sry. Plaeas, be nice with grammar next time. Erm..... Sry.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply:

Gbam! No time to accommodate pillocks
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannyxy: pleeaasee, i hate it when girls carry themselves like they are something, you should happy i am even starting a conversation with you, there are many girls who don't have that priveledge.. What is "i" "K"?.. That's why i love white girls cheesy
the point is when guyz stop giving girlz unecessary compliments and attention,girlz will situp.na guyz dey make girlz feel like superstar when they are not even up to ministar.like seriously wat can a girl add/offer to my life if not just toto.sum guyz just giv girlz 2much attention and wat they dnt know is that the more attention u give to her,the more she would be avoiding you.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Then you already know she doesn't want to chat with you. Do the manly thing and leave her alone.

Some girls chat freely with some people and less freely with others. If you fall in the latter you are most likely to get monosyllabic responses.
Either that or she's just too tired to chat with you at that moment.

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2013

Some don't even know what to talk about. ^^
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:

Oh Truckpusher, chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss
Omo! I have been trying so hard to educate these boys in NL on women issues but they always prefer to go about like cowboys ,only to run to nl to complain abt some little girls that is probably being spanked around on the bum by one inconsequential street boy cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply: cheesy cheesy cheesy
shebi u have understand my point of the matter..thhnk u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.