Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28232 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mencade6: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Harbosede02: give wat a try? angry
give our chat life a chance to see if we are chattable.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Some girls are just too cold, naturally! angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Guys should know when a girl is not into them. Learn to walk away. SIMPLE!

Especially in a bus! Oh dear heavens! Sister, are you coming from work? Have you eaten? Are you tired? Damn! Just shut up.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: please nnd plaeas dnt be anger..sry

please what is wrong with you? undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: Good morning, ms_pee pee. cheesy Faith, shut up na.... I go slap you oh undecided
shocked..is me you talk to for what?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2013
There is no interaction when only one party is talking.. The worst part is, after all the "k" "i" "j" the only time the hungry girl will write well, she will say "deary will you send me credit or help me subscribe for bbm, i really want to chat?" at that moment i ask her "am i your father"...
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2013
@ layiwoo

I'm sorry, but some guys are so dumb that they don't know when to stop talking. I don't have to tell you that I do not want to talk before you'd understand, might risk being labelled proud. You guys need to understand when to back off and maybe try again later.
Some of you don't even know how to keep a conversation alive.
You just keep asking dumb questions and expect bubbling replies. angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: shebi u have understand my point of the matter..thhnk u
grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannylux:

See wickedness grin grin

Come guy, no stoke the flames of strife o. You be witch? tongue
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannylux: In my country, It's a calamity for a lady to initiate a conversation.
lwkm
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta:
Some of them are worse. A guy asks you if you love him three hours after meeting him, pray tell, is that a reasonable question?
Like a guy I met on 2go,after few lines of exchanging pleasantries,he was like "my name is ... I really want to date you,I love you so much,plss do u love me?" can't remember how exactly he wrote it but his blunder was enough to scatter one's head.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta: Guys should know when a girl is not into them. Learn to walk away. SIMPLE!

Especially in a bus! Oh dear heavens! Sister, are you coming from work? Have you eaten? Are you tired? Damn! Just shut up.
yes yes, that's what I wan tell boys before
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2013
The day I heard my friend died, I was coming from the hospital and a guy started a conversation. I simply told him I wasn't in the mood. He didn't stop o. Even when I was trying to hold back the tears, he kept telling me the story of his life and how he just bought a car. I didn't even know when I held his shirt, looked into his eyes and shouted "Shut up".

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Some men just prefer to lie to themselves. Even when the truth is glaring, they'd rather run to nl and whine than swallow their pride and accept a woman finds them boring undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Iaz93: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: shocked..is me you talk to for what?
Faith, shut up or I'll make you feel like a woman now! angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee:
You gay bro?

Yeah sweetie..interested?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta: Guys should know when a girl is not into them. Learn to walk away. SIMPLE!

Oh dear! Those questions. sad

The next thing they will ask is where are you going? Can I come with you?

They just can't shut up. angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jaybee3(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2013

Such a meanie
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Slasha!:

Like a guy I met on 2go,after few lines of exchanging pleasantries,he was like "my name is ... I really want to date you,I love you so much,plss do u love me?" can't remember how exactly he wrote it but his blunder was enough to scatter one's head.

Can you imagine? Some guys are just out of this world.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Faith93: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannylux:

please what is wrong with you? undecided
what the you mean by these
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jaybee3(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2013
adexsimply:
Yeah sweetie..interested?
I know someone in the sexuality section that may be angry angry
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee:
I know someone in the sexuality section that may be angry angry
interested in you sweetie wink sad
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2013
olu_kenzo :

Come guy, no stoke the flames of strife o. You be witch? tongue

is she faking those grammars please? grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Then you already know she doesn't want to chat with you. Do the manly thing and leave her alone.

Some girls chat freely with some people and less freely with others. If you fall in the latter you are most likely to get monosyllabic responses.
Either that or she's just too tired to chat with you at that moment.
Buh how come this same thing happens to most guys? The thing is, most girls don't know what a convo is. They are just plain ignorant. its not about not wanting to chat for most of em, neither is it about being tired or something. Its just about the fact that they are plain ignorant of how a real and matured convo should go.

At the end of the day, its still at their own detriment in the long run because it surely affects most of em when wanting to write formal English. I've seen someone who wrote an English exam using monosyllables and some useless acronyms.

Tell me, what's the biggy in typing you? They'd rather type yhu. 5n for fine, cum for come, I for hi, and so on... I know how many peeps I use to correct on the kinda words they use in updating their statuses. Not like they wanna imploy a monosyllable buh too much use of the monosyllabic and useless acronyms have taken the places for correct words to fit in. So, it affects a whole lot. And the earlier these peeps realise, the better for em

I know some guys are guilty of all these too, buh you would equally agree its very much common with the female species.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannyxy(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2013
All this women saying it's because the find they guyz boring, please are you telling me that 99% of guys are boring?..
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Caracta: The day I heard my friend died, I was coming from the hospital and a guy started a conversation. I simply told him I wasn't in the mood. He didn't stop o. Even when I was trying to hold back the tears, he kept telling me the story of his life and how he just bought a car. I didn't even know when I held his shirt, looked into his eyes and shouted "Shut up".
You poor baby sad

I dislike bus convos with a passion. Even with head phones on, some still tap you to talk nansense. Imagine one threatened to follow me to work! undecided
I was just using my eyes to search for a police office, no time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee:
Such a meanie
Honestly, you need to school some of them. Is it really hard to shut it? You ask a girl for her number, she says no, then you start begging for hours, days, months, years! You should read between the lines!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mspee(f): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93: Good morning, ms_pee pee. cheesy

Hope we are cool now? cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2013
If I say ''Hi'' to someone(Man or woman) and the person took minutes to reply or he/she is not responding well, I will take it that he/she is busy.

And I will ignore the antelope:
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by adexsimply(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannyxy: All this women saying it's because the find the guyz boring, please are you telling me that 99% of guys are boring?..

but some "people" are really boring..
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Truckpusher(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2013

Yeah ,you're right especially with all that bad breath.......even spitting on your face in an attempt to convince you grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by xynerise: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Faith93: what the you mean by these
Pls, stop this. Its killing me softly undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.