Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat (28220 Views)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jaybee3(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Stay away from asking closed questions

Don't go asking her "how did your day go"

Ask her to tell you the highlight of her day instead
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Danhumprey: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee: Stay away from asking closed questions

Would that help?? Would that stop them from saying rubbish? sad
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by rill: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2013

Ask her to tell you "the highlight of her day" instead
Speaking abt the latter, only intelligent gals will do proper justice to that kinda question.
Common replies will go like....
(1) Nothing special
(2)Just there
(3)Was cool, was good, was ok
(4)Was boring, was stressful....
The list is just endless. Really, some gals (definitely not all) are just plain dumb.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2013
RAPMAN02: brov, I think its only nigerian girls dah do the sruff oo, cuz I av white girls on my bbm contact......before u say a they av reached d
Exactly!
Dtz true bro coz my white female friends don't do dt sh*t...dos girls can make a chat so lively dt u ll even v 2 beg dem 2 give u a few seconds 2 cool off. Try not 2 reply der chat within 2 minutes n u ll v some serious explaining 2 do.

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by king94(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2013
rill:
Speaking abt the latter, only intelligent gals will do proper justice to that kinda question.
(1) Nothing special
(2)Just there
The list is just endless. Really, some gals (definitely not all) are just plain dumb.
True talk.
If a gel wants to act dumb,there is no juju dat can turn her situation around.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Would that help?? Would that stop them from saying rubbish? sad
sup
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: If you see the kind status girls are updating on my list ehn,believe me,you would feel like puking! So annoying! angry angry angry angry
Some boys on your list aren't guilty of that as well?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jaybee3(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Would that help?? Would that stop them from saying rubbish? sad
Technically it should

It always help to stay away from asking questions with yes and no answers

The idea is to have stimulating convo and being the driver will surely help to achieve that
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2013
RAPMAN02: me self don dey sense am.........they would make u ask all the questions in this world but they wnt ask in return
Kinda more like an interview...

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2013
Pastor Aji:

Sometimes if i ask them do you have questions... they will say [size=26pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size]
Exactly!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jaybee3(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2013
rill:
(1) Nothing special
(2)Just there
I wouldn't be giving up if i get them type of replies though, i will simply follow it up with something along the line of
" so you woke up had a shower, what else did you do?"
Just complement her by saying something along the line of "now that's an interesting day" Once she completes the list of activities that she engaged in for that day

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Agybabe: hehehe...lmao
Guys are not smiling o. Well it depends on your personality and how interesting you are. Some of us are busy, some of us are not in the mood, some of us don't like you, your looks, posts, etc. Some of us thinks you are irrelevant and have got nothing to offer, some of us thinks you are about to chike. Some of us thinks you can't add meaning to our lives which is bad, some of us are just busy chatting with another priority, some of us gives you k, no, kk, yes, brb, ttyl etc just to frustrate you out or make you feel unimportant. Some of us just replying so you don't feel bad that much. But girls do so mostly on pests and disturbias.
Don't blame we girls. We will remain girls.
I don't do such if I find you spectacular, interesting and with brains.
Hehehe
what of wen a girl uses her fone,with her own airtime then calls you but she expects you to do all the talking ontop her own airtime,like wtf do sum of u take us guyz for?we be computer?
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2013
walad4yhu:

'to hell wit yhu or f**k yhu'
Of one can type yhu in place of you, what stops the person from using the original spelling? Afterall both are three-lettered. Haba!

These so-called girls are always having problems writing writing proper English in formal settings cause of their monosyllabic, acronymic and useless way of writing. I pity em!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by mencade6: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2013

what! Highlight? Bro, you asked them a simple question and they failed woefully by answering k, kul, fn,yh, mknu, trd etc. If you make that mistake of asking highlight, their brain will encounter error. this is how their reply will be like:

girl: hi
me: hello harbosedee, good morning dear
girl: kk
me: hope ur nite was splendid
girl: yh
me: it was cold down here in ikoy, lagos.
Girl:gud

(later in the evening)

gurl:hi
me: hello dear
gurl: k
me: harboseede, how did ur day go for u
girl: fn
me: tell me the highlight of your day
girl:.
Me: am waiting for ur answer
girl: .
Me: what did u say?
Girl: don knw
me: u wont seize to amaze me

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2013
Arsenate: no actually most of u are just dumb upstairs with nothing to offer. now I would have completely agreed with your above assertion if it's only a few naija guys that have experienced such rude backward attitude. but going by this thread and some others I have come across on nl, close to 90% have had such bad experience. 90% of naija guys can't be boring or ugly.
I still maintain that u ladies are just not smart enough to initiate and maintain a simple convo.
I pity my naija guys. stuck with y'all
God bless you bruv... I actually wanted to reply her buh when I saw your response I thought it wise to spare her my wrath... You nailed it!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Caracta(f): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee:
I wouldn't be giving up if i get them type of replies though, i will simply follow it up with something along the line of
Just complement her by saying something along the line of "now that's an interesting day" Once she completes the list of activities that she engaged in for that day

^^^
This!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Hahaha what away to start the morning cheesy

Ok guys seriously you already know why a girl would respond this way to your questions, but like always you're indenial.
1. She doesn't find you interesting, get used to it.
2. She's having a conversation with other people and she can't keep up with all of it. So she gives monosyllabic replies and hopes some of you will end the convo.
3. She's just being polite by replying.

4.Another possible reason(using myself as case study) could be that she has always been in the habit of initiating convos, so she decides to stop and let you do the talking. If you keep going monosyllabic, she'll ignore you cheesy
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2013

She'd reply she did nothing.

Always nothing and nothing like tha phuck is nothing? undecided
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee:

Cool smiley
Some guys just ask questions that leave no room for conversation, then they complain that you're ignoring them tomorrow.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by UjSizzle(f): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannylux:

So what if she really did nothing?
You end a convo because of that even when there's a million other things to talk about? undecided

Biko some of you just have no idea how to hold a convo.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2013
mencade6: what! Highlight? Bro, you asked them a simple question and they failed woefully by answering k, kul, fn,yh, mknu, trd etc. If you make that mistake of asking highlight, their brain will encounter error. this is how their reply will be like:

(later in the evening)

Why you use harbosede?
Lmao, reminds me of someone grin grin
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by dmcdad: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2013
mencade6: what! Highlight? Bro, you asked them a simple question and they failed woefully by answering k, kul, fn,yh, mknu, trd etc. If you make that mistake of asking highlight, their brain will encounter error. this is how their reply will be like:

(later in the evening)

Guy leave that bruv saying what he doesn't know.... I guess he is a stranger to naija girls when it comes to chatting and hitting up convos. How would you use the word 'highlight' in chatting with someone that doesn't understand anything other than monosyllabic and silly acronyms that make them dumber than they really are? Its like telling an illiterate for a conductor that you wanna alight, rather than use the conventional 'ówà' in lagos... Na last bus-stop you go see yourself with your alight. Lol

Sincerely, these foolish girls don't know anything about keeping a convo alive. I gave a brief explanation of what interaction entails in the other thread and I think some of the things I highlighted there are the core factors these ignorant girls lack.

Most of these girls are dumb, ignorant, foolish, clueless, insensitive, or just plain stupid... Infact,

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
So what if she really did nothing?
You end a convo because of that even when there's a million other things to talk about? undecided

Biko some of you just have no idea how to hold a convo.

The nothing and 'kk' thingy demoralizes someone. Its gets you dispirited that you automatically forget whatever you had wanted to discuss. sad

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2013
rill:
(1) Nothing special
(2)Just there

GBAM!!  
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by jaybee3(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannylux:

Calm down bro, it's not that serious
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2013
The major problem with them is they see it as doing the guy a favour.

Can't they ask questions too?

its a conversation not an interrogation!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2013

(later in the evening)

grin seriously,av u chatted wif me b4??
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Dannylux: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2013
jay bee:

Calm down bro, it's not that serious

LOL! Sure but that's the trend nowadays.
It's just irritating.
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2013
when i was stil on 2go,if a girl sends me "hi" all i do is reply her back with a "hi",surely if she has anytin to say she would continue.but if u reply them with "how are you" and so,u dey cari load for your head o..,i find 2go,bbm,watsap and the rest a waste of time..,if u av any impotant buziness with me,call me or flash me then we talk.i prefer chating with a gal face to face than even a phone call.

Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannylux:

Why you use harbosede?
Lmao, reminds me of someone grin grin
cheesycheesy:DMUMU!
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Slasha1(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2013
For every typical Naija girl you keep deceiving flattering,there's another guy at the receiving end getting monosyllabics answers from her.:p
Re: Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat by Prymestrr(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Dannylux: The major problem with them is they see it as doing the guy a favour.

Can't they ask questions too?

its a conversation not an interrogation!
Der believe is dt 4 u 2 v dem on ur friends list... Itz a gr8 privilege. Hence u ll v 2 work ur as$ out 2 make dem happy.... Big loud thunderous Mtcheeeeeeew 4 all dem dumb SHAWAHMAH head girls joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? / The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60