Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56358 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2013
2buff:
Please clarify, what religion is against a Bf/GF cooking food for each other and vise versa?
Don't just tell me the religion, also proove it to me from the book of that religion where this is stated.
I await your response...
And your point is? You should know that fornication is contrary to the will of God. Such an injunction is 90% meant for the protection of the woman. Check 1 Cor 6:17. And don't tell me that cooking in the man's house is not the same as fornication.
Well defiling the marital bed as it were one does lead to such a lady not even knowing much less appreciating what the boundaries are in courtship.
More pertinently to this topic what is even bringing about this idea of cooking and cleaning in the man's house in the first place.
Does the man expect all his guests and visitors to cook and clean for him?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2013
We misunderstand the scripture most times, doing domestic chores 4 a guy you love"ONCE IN A WHILE" is never a sin. Men love to be pamperd just like we women. Cooking for a guy has virtually nothing to do with fornication. Mind you,am totally against premarital sex.
tensor777:
And your point is? You should know that fornication is contrary to the will of God. Such an injunction is 90% meant for the protection of the woman. Check 1 Cor 6:17. And don't tell me that cooking in the man's house is not the same as fornication.
Well defiling tha marital bed as it were one does lead to such a lady not even knowing much less appreciating what that boundaries are in courtship.
More pertinently to this topic what is even bringing about this idea of cooking and cleaning in the man's house in the first place.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2013
tensor777:
And your point is? You should know that fornication is contrary to the will of God. Such an injunction is 90% meant for the protection of the woman. Check 1 Cor 6:17. And [size=18pt]don't tell me that cooking in the man's house is not the same as fornication[/size].
Well defiling tha marital bed as it were one does lead to such a lady not even knowing much less appreciating what that boundaries are in courtship.

undecided grin

The emboldened is a clear indicator that nothing logical or intelligent (in any context) can further come from your end of this conversation.
I respectfully decline Any further dialogue with you on the subject. cheesy

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Adaobi
Your posts indicate you don't really have a grasp of the points we have been making. You have come with a mainly transactions-based approach to the issue of marriage. Namely I exhibit my cooking and cleaning skill to my potential husband and If he likes what he sees he pays the bride-price. Any time limits on this sampling process if I may ask? Does he also get to test whether the girl can get pregnant which seems to be the norm these days.
That is however not the original idea behind marriage. It is a union whereby two SEPARATE individuals become one flesh one soul and one spirit.
Let the love grow naturally during courtship but keep separate before marriage. It should be a time for the parties to know themselves personally. Namely knowing each other's attitude, behaviour and character.
The truth is that if a lady acts desperate during courtship she is just diminishing herself.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2013
I am just wondering if the topic of this thread has been changed from 'if cooking for your boyfriend in his house is right or wrong' to 'If fornication in relationships is right or wrong'
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2013
2buff:
I respectfully decline Any further dialogue with you on the subject. cheesy
Peace.
However you have refused to address the main question of my post.
Namely do you require ALL your visitors to cook and clean for you?
IF you can't answer such a basic question where was the dialogue in the first place.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2013
mz mariah: I am just wondering if the topic of this thread has been changed from 'if cooking for your boyfriend in his house is right or wrong' to 'If fornication in relationships is right or wrong'

l think It has morphed Into Some Outrageous claim that cooking for your BF is the same as fornication by Some very Strange folk. Everyone has access to the internet nowadays ,..
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2013
mz mariah: I am just wondering if the topic of this thread has been changed from 'if cooking for your boyfriend in his house is right or wrong' to 'If fornication in relationships is right or wrong'
We are not discussing fornication or even cooking.
You know the main issue here is people just want to eat their cake and have it at the same time. This is due to the lack of boundaries brought about by fornication. Lets not kid ourselves here. This cooking is often accompanied by sleepovers and even full time camping. In such a scenario is it not natural for the lady to go into the kitchen to rustle up some breakfast for two.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2013
tensor777:
However you have refused to address the main question of my post.
Namely do you require ALL your visitors to cook and clean for you?
IF you can't answer such a basic question where was the dialogue in the first place.

Out of the heart a man speaks.
If you feel you must have s3x with everyone who enters your kitchen to make something to eat, Including your male friends that come to Kick it at your Crib , then by all means, you feel free to have that opinion sir.
it's your house cheesy
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Gracyel(f): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2013
ireneidiva:
what has religion got to do with this
I tire o, my sister. Nawa! Shallow minded dummy!!!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by PreciousBro: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2013
As usual, the theme and dynamic of this convo has changed due to lack of reasoning and empty quota of some illogical goons on here, Just like women do naturally,always illogical and crafty when points in deliberations don't sway their way.

How ironic that the person conveying such cunning lines to buttress points to govern or shield the whole essence of pride in women is no other but a Man,..mmmmh Must be an attorney to "The Association of Nairaland Feminists Movement".

Left to me, I'd say Just drop your pen,dust your collar,adjust your tie and call it a quit, you can't keep up with this kind of debate that doesn't even require much of intellect,just common sense. SMH
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Mujah1deen: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2013
ireneidiva:
what has religion got to do with this
Is it not obvious?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Mujah1deen: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Gracyel: I tire o, my sister. Nawa! Shallow minded dummy!!!
your state house is my future mosque grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by asab0234: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..... interesting
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ireneidiva(f): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Mujah1deen:
Is it not obvious?

Is 'what' not obvious?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Mujah1deen: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
ireneidiva:
Is 'what' not obvious?
what was your question duh ?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Enegod: so, i should be the one cooking for her...huh angry
wash her underwear too angry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Some girls actually don't know how to cook yet they make a lot noise about cooking for their man.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by viruz007(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Most of you are just a big joke.

SO your in a relationship with your future partner / BF and going to just cook for him is now fornication Really?

Stop interpreting the WORD wrongly to suit your reasoning. If u know you will be tempted then do like someone said and cook and go give him or go cook when he's not around. Besides you cnt tell me if u define your rules from the word go that he won't take you serious.

If a man wants to use you and trash you, he will so please don't make wrong assessments.

Am still of the opinion that it's not wrong especially in today's world with the way both partners are leading busy lives.

If you want to do what is right, then women should not fend for themselves and let the man do all the work as it was stated in the beginning [now waiting for someone else to come and misunderstand what i just wrote.]

my 2 cents
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GoodFaith: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kids
Please grow up
You don't cook and you will not eat
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by niyitogun(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Op, I can only give you a personal opinion. For me if she does and she's good at it, it only makes me miss her more when she's not around and I have cook for myself -because her food tastes better than mine. So it's kind of a plus for her. But if she dosen't want to, it's still okay. I'll just cook for myself or have any female friend willing to help out to do so- I am very open minded.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by akee01(m): 4:42am On Dec 17, 2013
No let aaua gals near ur bf if u no fit cook for him o #jstsaying
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Benipowerx75(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
My dear nairalanders!!the fact is, there is no format to follow in a relationship that will work for everyone....our desires and thoughts are diverse. Just follow ur instinct. Y be pessimistic instead of praying and working...BE HAPPY.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by youngkhaleesi7(f): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
i think its right..coz like a normal human being nd girl it would b weird to let ur man cook for himself wen ur their...besides ,cookin for ur man is jus another way of expressin ur love to him..:*

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.