Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56487 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Businesstools(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
nyere84: If am in his house...,he cooks for me. But, soup is not among the tins he can cook.(he enjoys cooking)

If he is in my house..., i cook for him.

I still remember hw he devoured the ora soup and pounded yam, i cooked for him last weekend.

To be sincere, it gives me joy watching him eat my food to the last drop.
Are you a Calabar girl?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by kabba7(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Had this cranky Igbo friend in Sokoto in the 80s he is from Enugu he will insist hs Gf mutst ( yes must ) make good soup with fufu fo him every Sunday . The crase bobo (then)has a proviso attached this babe will only be in her pant and bra and them only in. I lock from outside collect enough beer money go mammy market go soak .,That girl today is the mother of his children happy woman, very contented a nurse in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by mrferdinand(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Girls or boys who sees it as a wrong thing 4 a girl 2 cook 4 his guy are not mature enough 2 b in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
You quys can come and join me_this is my evening food, thought i should invite una small, It's Akwa Ibom local soup

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by operator222(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
otijah: It is very very wrong, cause while cooking the food the guy maybe staring at her ass, which can nw lead to kitchen s*x, which means s*x be4 marriage and is a sin in the sight of God
You re not a good person that's why you have those rubbish thing on your mind
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
DJDOLA: Nonsense so u except me 2 go and buy food outside for me and u 2 eat abi....so because we have not marry dat means u can't cook for me but u can collect my money when we are not yet marry
Guy, u just dey fire the bullet, pity us wey no carry Gbagaunproof enter thread na! Hian!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Graceojomasule: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
D fact is that, it's d duties of a girl to prepared dishes /food for his date/guy dat make u responsible.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by tellwisdom: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
God forbid...Nigerian gurls cant cook angry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ocholawealth(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Personally, i dont buy the idea of a gf cooking for me..., infact i fear she may otumokpomize me.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
How did this get to frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Donalð Genes: You quys can come and join me_this is my evening food, thought i should invite una small, It's Akwa Ibom local soup
U dey use spoon chop akpu? undecided Oh boi!!! Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Richiy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
2legit2qwt: No right or wrong answer, it depends on what you want out of the relationship, the stage where you're at and whether or not they're living together.

I won't live with a gf until we're married so that means she won't need to cook for me consistently. However, it's ok if she cooks for me once in a while and at her own will, not an obligation and friends do that to me anyways tongue

My answer, don't do it if you don't have to.

I don't get relationships these days, people wanna enjoy the benefits of being married without actually taking the oath.

cook for him, wash his clothes, s@x him, spend all your time at his crib like you have no life, do you still wonder why he doesn't respect you or think to put the ring on it?
pls lets get married*grins*. Btw, only loud, lousy nd boisterious guys would consider the g.f cooking as their God-given right. I wouldnt even befriend such, talkmore of date. Level headed people know it is a thing of choice, nd they wont push it.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Alviraluv(f): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
It is not advisable, i mean if the guy wants to taste your cooking he should come to your house not the babe going there its very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ivyy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Homguy:
see thinking!

His jokin na

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ikekings1: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
See dem forming james bond.. Behind the scenes they do it always..

Well, there is nothing wrong with it shaaa... As a lady u need to cook for ur man once in a while.. But, we guys don't mind if u do it always...

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by zeb04(f): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
2legit2qwt: No right or wrong answer, it depends on what you want out of the relationship, the stage where you're at and whether or not they're living together.

I won't live with a gf until we're married so that means she won't need to cook for me consistently. However, it's ok if she cooks for me once in a while and at her own will, not an obligation and friends do that for me anyways tongue

My answer, don't do it if you don't have to.

I don't get relationships these days, people wanna enjoy the benefits of being married without actually taking the oath.

cook for him, wash his clothes, s@x him, spend all your time at his crib like you have no life, do you still wonder why he doesn't respect you or think to put the ring on it?
. I luv u jare

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by laplace19(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Why won't she cook while in my house when I have the necessary food items?

It is only lazy girls that won't cook in their boyfriend's house and expecting their guy to be taking them to fast food joints or buying junk foods for them on a daily basis. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey use spoon chop akpu? undecided Oh boi!!! Na wa oo

We have visitors this night , so I had to front with a spoon
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Smh! U b confirm illiterate
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by yankison(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
arcbabe: I love cooking but I don't like going to the market,he can go to the market with the list of items to buy and I will gladly cook for him but going to the market and then cook for him is a NO for me. Am I his slave? Gone are the days that I will want to stress myself because of one guy. Abeg make him cook joor,right now I don't see anything that will make me do all those wahala for a guy am not yet married to,some guys are ingrate,they think you are a fool trying to do everything to please them. Smh! He should cook if am in his house because he doesn't expect to come to my house and then enter the kitchen to cook for me.

sit down there

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by 50calibre(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gosh! What's the big deal? A girlfriend should relish cooking for her boyfriend. As a matter of fact, I'd expect my girlfriend to be in the kitchen knocking up something for me to eat while I watch football or play video games.

Old school style, like my mum did for me & my dad.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by pak: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
otijah: It is very very wrong, cause while cooking the food the guy maybe staring at her ass, which can nw lead to kitchen s*x, which means s*x be4 marriage and is a sin in the sight of God

This is the only comment I agree with on this thread ! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Donalð Genes: You quys can come and join me_this is my evening food, thought i should invite una small, It's Akwa Ibom local soup

You use spoon ?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Laurence1: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
jay bee: What's the big fuss in cooking dinner for 2?

I nor knw fr dem angry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by brosman: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
I pity the children nowadays who are still trying to force this foolishness into society against the whims of logic. My dear, you think I go put ring for your finger because you can wear make up and do yanga abi? No o.

It is because I see something I will like to make PERMANENTLY mine. Make up and yanga is something I can find anywhere. If I don't like you because you cooked for me, it is because I never liked you period.

No one is saying you should be my slave, but dammit woman, call your man up sometime and prep him a nice bowl of awesome, delicious things and visit him with it. Yes don't do it everyday, you have your own life too. Time goes fast nowadays so once or twice every couple months would be nice. Like I don't even understand why lazy children these days feel the need to be arguing over this very basic thing.

Dey there abeg. The girls wey sharp go capitalize on the market, seeing as REAL women who know how to take care of their men are scarce.

7 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ivyy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Abeg Cooking for your bf can't mk him lose respect for you. When you act lik a slave without bearing then he can. Herez a little thing about respect,Once you don't drag yourself on the floor no one can.
Give yourself respect,respect will follow. Everything has limit girls who act too clingy tooo, choking n cheap are the ones who face that risk.

Once you notice your bf has started misbeaving cause of something your doing, time to stop. But cooking For your bf is NO SLAVERY as long as both of you agree it isn't.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh! U b confirm illiterate

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Because you have visitors, you use a spoon? Anyway, issoraii.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by CHIMSKY(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lαυяεηcε:

Are u sure dat u n dat "hubby" are stee togeda?? undecided
Nairaland adv
ice!Everybody here claiming Amazon,because this sight offers you the garb of anonymity.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Tushnigerian(f): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2013

Are you funny C'mon it's 21st century.......seriously lipsrsealed How does sex affect cooking??
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
adaobi123:

You use spoon ?

Not exactly, it's for licking the soup, Do you like the soup?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Roda94(f): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Speaking as a born-again Christian I think it is wrong. That being said you can pack food and give it to him occasionally.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.