Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56445 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by peter1994(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
This topic made me remember something we call cooler ministy in my school, where a girl will cook for her guy (on demand or willingly) and call him to come and collect it. I was never involved in this act but i usually benefited *u go fear prayer b4 chao begin*
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by bukatyne(f): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
sweetestguy: ure nt serious,lol,,wait for some girls to attack u, dem go finish u, na u carry ur hand go find trouble,,lol

I was responding to the post I quoted
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sweetestguy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wislet u haff finis me wit laffta,,pls can anyone teach me hw to BOLD letters u want to post,I'm usin a bb bold 2,I've bin tryin,bt dnt jus get it
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sweetestguy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
bukatyne:

I was responding to the post I quoted
I knw,bt dia are some gals dat are totally against it,"holier than thou" its like u jus entered d thread nw, read previous posts,ul undastand,,dem go soon com finish u,lol
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by bukatyne(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
sweetestguy: I knw,bt dia are some gals dat are totally against it,"holier than thou" its like u jus entered d thread nw, read previous posts,ul undastand,,dem go soon com finish u,lol

You still did not get my post

I was echoing the views of most people on the thread.

Most people think that if a lady doesn't cook for her bf, he will not marry her and if he does, their marriage will not last
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by frannyema(f): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
My idea on this is that gals pretend alot even wen they kno d truth. Majority of us always do it but they attack d issue like it ll never happen to them. Wisen up gals,make ur own decisions.As for me i ll gladly do that. InfAct i dont allow him enter d kitchen wen am around else in some occassions.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sweetestguy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
bukatyne:

You still did not get my post

I was echoing the views of most people on the thread.

Most people think that if a lady doesn't cook for her bf, he will not marry her and if he does, their marriage will not last
k I get u, bt hope say u de cook for ur guy
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by bukatyne(f): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
sweetestguy: k I get u, bt hope say u de cook for ur guy

That's between us wink
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by zicocreations: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
FREE Ebook reveals the secrets that help you understanding what is all marriage and will also transform your thought into believing that MYTH and MARRIAGE are irreconcilable.
click here to download http://www.milversusdil.com
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by PrinceNwokeji: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
I tink its the perfect way to show love to a boy you love or to a girl you love, the boy can cook fro the gal while the gal can even cook for the boy, it cant cost you any tin pls if and only if its been done on a clean heart and minds.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by bank2k4real(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Although I know how to cook so many delicacies....I always love to see her cook for me....but she does it once in a while...atimes we end up cooking together...which is fun...

Btw check my signature for the latest xmas PROMO on Nairaland.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: Not funny.
Take a chill pill babe! On NL,the 21st rule is....Do not take thing personal! Come onnnnnnn,smile for me! wink
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
sweetestguy: I knw,bt dia are some gals dat are totally against it,"holier than thou" its like u jus entered d thread nw, read previous posts,ul undastand,,dem go soon com finish u,lol
Old boy leave this matter. You know you are on the wrong side of the argument.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Prince_Nwokeji: I tink its the perfect way to show love to a boy you love or to a girl you love, the boy can cook fro the gal while the gal can even cook for the boy, it cant cost you any tin pls if and only if its been done on a clean heart and minds.
Yes but that does not mean she should come to your own house and cook for you.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Tonia500(f): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Me na almost every day i dey cook for him house.and am nt ashamed to say it.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sweetestguy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777:
Old boy leave this matter. You know you are on the wrong side of the argument.
wrong side how?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ndidibabe(f): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tonia500: Me na almost every day i dey cook for him house.and am nt ashamed to say it.
Does a shameless person knows she is doing a shameful thing?

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
sweetestguy: wrong side how?
leave Tensor ooo.He is advertising himself ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
sweetestguy: wrong side how?
Well look at this way. Would you like your own sister to be going to her boyfriends house to cook and clean for him? What next? Sleepovers, pregnancy and baby mamas. cheesy angry
Be that as it may, a guy really has nothing to lose in this situation. It is really the girl's self respect and dignity that is on the line here.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777:
Well look at this way. Would you like your own sister to be going to her boyfriends house to cook and clean for him? What next? Sleepovers, pregnancy and baby mamas. cheesy angry
Be that as it may, a guy really has nothing to lose in this situation. It is really the girl's self respect and dignity that is on the line here.
Am sure you ve never slept with a woman before.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
^^^
Whatever cheesy Anyway its up to you Lyn Petra. You either go to the altar or to the kitchen. Do what is needful.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Am sure you ve never slept with a woman before.
Why am I not surprised cool
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Monstertrucks: Why am I not surprised cool
o gini monstertruck?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777: ^^^
Whatever cheesy Anyway its up to you Lyn Petra You either go to the altar or to the kitchen. Do what is needful.
Pastor Tensor777,you didn't answer my question grin.You no dey touch woman?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Pastor Tensor777,you didn't answer my question grin.You no dey touch woman?
Qyestions. I no de form holypass BUT right and wrong still dey for this argument.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777:
Qyestions. I no de form holypass BUT right and wrong still dey for this argument.
Ok.But shee Inoo say if u still dey straff women con still dey yearn this obata,not only are u wicked,but na hypocrite things
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Tonia500(f): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: Does a shameless person knows she is doing a shameful thing?
hmmmmmm ndidi i will let that one pass,to me i prefer him using the money he wil use at the eatry (and most attimes the food is nt gud ) to cook in the comfort of his house and eat. And since he cnt cook i do the cooking for him.to show him i care.instead of collecting money from him always.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Ok.But shee Inoo say if u still dey straff women con still dey yearn this obata,not only are u wicked,but na hypocrite things
Lyn Petra just take it easy you hear. cool
Anyway this and your other posts here shows that you know the right thing to do.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777:
Lyn Petra just take it easy you hear. cool
Anyway this and your other posts here shows that you know the right thing to do.
I rest my case. smiley
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: o gini monstertruck?
stop spoiling my name for me sad angrytheres an s attached angry sad
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Monstertrucks: stop spoiling my name for me sad angrytheres an s attached angry sad
MONSTERTRUCKS!!!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777:
Your head dey there jare! Oshe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.