Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56461 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Techwriter: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
WRONG
Sorry i thought this was posted in the religion section. Unbelievers continue. I quit

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
It is not wrong.Na una two go chop d food nw.Abi u go cook finish n go hungry n he eats all

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by BodyKiss(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Can't believe people are really answering this st.up.id question.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by zeb04(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
If he coms to my house,I cook nd serve him,wen I go 2 his house I dnt make it a habit 2 cook,he dosnt force me eida.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by jaybee3(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
What's the big fuss in cooking dinner for 2?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by blackeli: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
It's pure plain common sense, if you are serious with your boyfriend enough to give him a taste of the "goodies", and can't cook for him, then pack ya bags and call a cab cos a better woman will.

7 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by yankison(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm talking from d angle of we're nt living together!
If laziness catch him, he's on his own! He shld be eating out, abeg! I bliv he'll survive if i'm not in the picture! cool

Babe you are not in the military even in the military gals cook for their guys on the frontline, how would u intrigued your guy when you cook for him once in a year am sure you dont have one

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Now I can see why they say a wife is hard to find...You cannot cook for your b.f but you can ask him for financial assistance when needed..you want him to love you and take you to mama...Now I see why our churches are always filled with spinsters searching for husband... I salute our mothers they were the real women...Not these blackberries babes of today.

33 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by olokpa11(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yearrite! ALuta, u go bone cook that food. Forget all this ur shakara, na2day? **yimu**
, no mind them jare,I just dey look them dey comment anyhow dey talk rubbish,and na them their bf go beat because salt no catch food,them dey here dey make noise,MTCHEWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by zeb04(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
jay bee: What's the big fuss in cooking dinner for 2?

. Guys just like to play mind games. Oh baby you r doing your laundry,can u just add mine, so I smell fresh for you. ..oh babe u goin out can u hep go to d filling station and get fuel,so we wld watch ur disney movies. Y present it dis way? Cz y'all knw wat you r doin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by nerodenero: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Many babes will come here and spew trash yet they cook for their men with passion and after the guy's belly is filled to the brim,he climbs from the front and ends the job behind.For me,it isn't a big deal sha because one way to a man's heart,is his bellycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by yankison(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Enigma17: Now I can see why they say a wife is hard to find...You cannot cook for your b.f but you can ask him for financial assistance when needed..you want him to love you and take you to mama...Now I see why our churches are always filled with sprinters searching for husband... I salute our mothers they were the real women...Not these blackberries babes of today.

Abi nau
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Cook 4 me, package d food n send it. My house is olly, wont like ma mama or pastor to hear/see dat a girl came to my houx n cooked.
We gat package oh

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by obowunmi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
What's the big deal in cooking?

A real man will love you whether there is cooking involved or not... hopefully, he has a functioning pennis
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
yankison:

Babe you are not in the military even in the military gals cook for their guys on the frontline, how would u intrigued your guy when you cook for him once in a year am sure you dont have one
Abeg abeg abeg! Respect yourself dia! angry

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by specialguest(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
See question ooo? Na Mr biggs him go dey chop abi na another girl go dey feed am for me?

I have absolutely no problem cooking for my man at his place when i visit. Mind you i go to work mondays through fridays so visiting days are almost limited to saturdays. But For the once in a week that i am around he gets home cooked meals constantly and it gives me joy and satisfaction when he eats and licks the plate till i can see the made in china boldly written on it. Infact i sometimes make his favorite soups and put them in his freezer so during weekdays he can easily defrost any and make a swallow of his choice to eat with it.

Funny enough we save more that way and use the money meant for eateries and takeouts for other capital expenditures since we plan on getting married soon.

30 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by fabulousdame(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
well, i dnt tink it's a big deal buh he shouldn't expect me to make it a habit..just once in a yl
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Sammiejo: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Speaking from experience, My hubby courted me for 2years+ and to the best of my remembrance that period I cooked in his house just 3x. If he wanted a cooked meal by me, he found his way to my house.
In addition, I think you can occasionally cook, so he knows you can cook, even if not an expert at least you have basic kitchen skills.
An average male wants a wife who can cook.
But please don't turn yourself to a maid in the name of caring - every week end going to market , cooking, cleaning house , washing clothes etc,.that would be foolish (IMO), you have all the time from the wedding ceremony until death to do all that.

4 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by DJDOLA(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nonsense so u except me 2 go and buy food outside for me and u 2 eat abi....so because we have not marry dat means u can't cook for me but u can collect my money when we are not yet marry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by yankison(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abeg abeg abeg! Respect yourself dia! angry

Sorry i was quoting the other gal .. not you
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Laurence1: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
ivyy: In honesty I hated it shege. When I go to my bfz crib and he begs me to coook especiali if some friends are over ( for my mind I done turn to slave abii) angry
You need to see boning. Bone of life and sharp sharp he wil join me in the kitchen

But With time I got used to it. Looking at it critically, you and your bf in the house and then when oone or both of you get hungry and guyz have got to eat out? Haba!

You guyz can eat out once in awhile , other times you cook, he cooks(that's if he can, if not u bear it all) either way,we all know that as a girl you wil do the cooking more wink

Why would a guy disrespect you cause you cook for him once in a while For some guyz if not most, its the fastest way to their hrts o

Still I don't expect guyz to force their gfs to cook for them if they don't wana

GOD bless you. ..im interested o..abeg come lets strt dating grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
I love cooking but I don't like going to the market,he can go to the market with the list of items to buy and I will gladly cook for him but going to the market and then cook for him is a NO for me. Am I his slave? Gone are the days that I will want to stress myself because of one guy. Abeg make him cook joor,right now I don't see anything that will make me do all those wahala for a guy am not yet married to,some guys are ingrate,they think you are a fool trying to do everything to please them. Smh! He should cook if am in his house because he doesn't expect to come to my house and then enter the kitchen to cook for me.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Xtaceeey: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

If laziness catch him, he's on his own! He shld be eating out, abeg! I bliv he'll survive if i'm not in the picture! cool

NL sha... If pesin follow ds advice nw, he go just lost..
Ds same pesin wud b cookin daily 4her BF ooo nd wud be here spewing ds eish.. Who u wan impress??

D way 2a man's hrt is d stomach still.. Cookin 4him wunt mak u die, neida wud it reduce d hair on ur skin..
@1st,I av heard sex wud mak him see u finish, nw cookin wud mak him see u finish too? Very soon seeing ursef daily wud mak him see u finish, mak una carry on oooo, tick says d clock..

Sha don't come back here when ur 40 nd desperate!!!

7 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by aweonline(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
oga o
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by yankison(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by 2legit2qwt: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
No right or wrong answer, it depends on what you want out of the relationship, the stage where you're at and whether or not you're living together.

I won't live with a gf until we're married so that means she won't need to cook for me consistently. However, it's ok if she cooks for me once in a while and at her own will, not an obligation and friends do that for me anyways tongue

My answer, don't do it if you don't have to.

I don't get relationships these days, people wanna enjoy the benefits of being married without actually taking the oath.

cook for him, wash his clothes, s@x him, spend all your time at his crib like you have no life, do you still wonder why he doesn't respect you or think to put the ring on it?

11 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Homguy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
otijah: It is very very wrong, cause while cooking the food the guy maybe staring at her ass, which can nw lead to kitchen s*x, which means s*x be4 marriage and is a sin in the sight of God
see thinking!

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by aweonline(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
BodyKiss: Can't believe people are really answering this st.up.id question.
u also replied

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by mrferdinand(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am a guy,truely speaking not wrong when a girl cook 4 his guy.do u call dat a reltnship wen a girl u call ur girl canot cook 4 u its absolutely nonsence.girls or boys who sees it a wrong thing are matured enough 2 go into a relatnship.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Laurence1: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author =Sammiejo]

Speaking from experience, My hubby courted me for 2years+ and to the best of my remembrance that period I cooked in his house just 3x. If he wanted a cooked meal by me, he found his way to my house.
In addition, I think you can occasionally cook, so he knows you can cook, even if not an expert at least you have basic kitchen skills.
An average male wants a wife who can cook.
But please don't turn yourself to a maid in the name of caring - every week end going to market , cooking, cleaning house , washing clothes etc,.that would be foolish (IMO), you have all the time from the wedding ceremony until death to do all that.[/quote]

Are u sure dat u n dat "hubby" are stee togeda?? undecided
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by yankison(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Xtaceeey:

NL sha... If pesin follow ds advice nw, he go just lost..
Ds same pesin wud b cookin daily 4her BF ooo nd wud be here spewing ds eish.. Who u wan impress??

D way 2a man's hrt is d stomach still.. Cookin 4him wunt mak u die, neida wud it reduce d hair on ur skin..
@1st,I av heard sex wud mak him see u finish, nw cookin wud mak him see u finish too? Very soon seeing ursef daily wud mak him see u finish, mak una carry on oooo, tick says d clock..
Sha don't come back here when ur 40 nd desperate!!!

hahaha , Nice one there man , Dont mind the chick , she is trying to be KFc supritendent ...

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by aweonline(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
zeb04: . Guys just like to play mind games. Oh baby you r doing your laundry,can u just add mine, so I smell fresh for you. ..oh babe u goin out can u hep go to d filling station and get fuel,so we wld watch ur disney movies. Y present it dis way? Cz y'all knw wat you r doin
speaking from experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.