Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51256 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2013
defashan:

What sort of advice are you expecting from nairalanders,must you be told what to do or how to handle your relationship with your promiscous h.oe?

Why are you even having that username-igbo president-?you are an igbo president and your girl friend cheated on you,it shows something is wrong with you,pls stop blaming the girl or your friend.

dem swear for una?Mr igbo president,pls answer these questions..does that your girl in any way resemble or answer the name Bianca??
Does your friend in any way look like or answer Fani? and do you mr igbo president gburugburu have lots of beards.

mtcheeeeew senseless
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by anikum: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?

Hmmm..seems u love her so muc..see u still saying MY GIRL..PELEE.. dont worry u will love again, and if its her beauty..dnt worry,trust dere are still many beautiful girls u will meet.. just give in to time, u will heal. dnt love too muc,dnt hate too muc,dnt drink too muc..never anytin too muc.. one love bruv.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by babatgtr: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2013
pls kindly forgive ur gf nd ur boyfrnd but stay away from dat girl nd even dat ur frnd cos dey can do u worst tin.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Geefour: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Baba pls do all your best to forgive her and dat your frienemy not your friend because d kind of a friend can kill you if you didn't takia of ur life wit him.......But notwitstandin you gat to forgive both of dem nani pls and Pls
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by cycline404(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Please, there is no point for you not to forgive them.
Just let them go, make it known that you have no issue with them anymore.
It is a very painful matter, well the deed has been done already!
Then for you:
Run! Run! Run! and stay away from them. You have got nothing else in common.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Sexbadoo(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2013
it has happened to me b4...4give them and move on.buh if u stil luv d gal,accept her bk-as just a frnd.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by seangy4konji: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
nice words...am making that hard decision soon also....Want her to be Yesterday.even though she nit fucking anybody.anytime we out?she pressing her BB...i told her i dont like?she say its her phone.a woman i cant control?babu.as much as i love her.if she enters my home as mariage sturz then i will have a lot of sleepless nights....
brosss: Well, my friend, suck it up, hold your head high. I empathize with you. Seee, I have once had a cheating girl. It took a lot to break free from her. What was her reason, she couldn't give. I forgave her a couuple of times until the camels back broke.... She visited one afternoon, I had already made up my mind. She sat unsuspecting and I took my box guilter and played her a goodbye song. By the time I was done, she was in uncontrolled tears. It was a sponteneous song emmanating from a broken heart(wished I recorded it), seee in the song, I made her understand that I wasn't reaking her heart, I was breaking mine. I gave her one last peck on the chick and walked out. Didn't bother, I knew by the time I am back, she'd have left... Today , I am better off. And will never regret my decision.
So move on, she and ur friend can go ahead and seee how far they can go. Your true girl is out there, find her and when you do, give her everything. I found mine and she is my completion...

All the best bro
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Kinterez(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Guy move on..help me wit de SK..I fink I lik de ending part
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by fharrisonfort(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
learn how to LET GO if u want to MOVE ON
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by topygel: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
There is no friend like the lovely Jesus, no not one, no not one.................. Mhen! Guy forgive both and move on with ur life, better girls await u.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Fajzay: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
infiniteloop: Take her back. Pretend you are still in love with her. Keep banging her. She is a hoe. Have fun treating her like one while the fun last. If your friend is still interested, no problem. Pretend you are not aware. wink

Why?
Cos that's what real niggaz do.

And for your friend. That's a bro. Bros for life.

Bro code 235:
Never fight a bro over a hoe. I mean, its in the bro constitution. Don't you read that?!

I have the entire bro code book by Sir Barney Stinson. Contact me if you want one. And I'm for real.

P.S.: Bros only. For more bro-wisdom, go to: www.brotips.com

P.P.S.: Ladies only. I am available for shower of love. 2A07DA1C. Don't tell anyone you copied my pin, alright?!

You are a clown!!!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Fajzay: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
sunnyprof: most people here are just talking about the your girlfriend. Why are men so chauvinistic ? where the real problem there is the man! If he can go ahead and Bleep your fiancée that he knows very well, then he has no regards for you. that should have been a no go area for him eve if he is an expert in cargoing girls of all kinds. I thought you said he has a harem of them? so what do you expect.

And yet everybody is blaming the girl only when you know the guy's trade is to fall any girl that caught his fancy.

What are you talking about? Both the friend and the girl are culprits. Simple
As per the girl, even if u want to cheat, not ur boo's closest pal. Like someone said, one day she will bleep ur dad and would say it was a mistake!!!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
Wow! I made front page! MODS that very kind of you.

Well, as for the guy that asked if I were bearded like Ojukwu and whether my ex looks like Bianca and my betrayer, like FFK, the answer is Yes and No.

Yes because my ex is a very beautiful and pretty girl. She is very tall and she dresses provocatively at times. Back in school, guys usually disturbed her a lot but she would always ward them off. One reason why everybody knew me in UNN was because of my ex.

I don't look like Ojukwu. I'm not thickly bearded. I'm tall and I have an athletic build, look a little mature. I studied English and as a grammarian, I ought to look smart and sexy too. So, I wonder what she saw in Veron.
well, like u said, veron has a good sense of humor. Something u shd work on or u stop keeping 'funny' guys as friends. Or else
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by BluePearls(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
The crazy things we do for love. In my opinion, forgive both of them but let them go. I dont think either of them deserve your trust or friendship anymore. I've been in your shoes before and i let her go, today im with someone new who is so much better in every way. Move on brother!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nocojp: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
4give both but run 4 ur lyf
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by dollarlander: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?

Pal, remember Okafor's Law C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞) provided it was shined properly (P) the previous times.

From your statement, you best friend told you that he phucked a babe well and the babe shucked his dick, then Okafor's law has applied in this case. That your best friend and your babe will still repeat the same thing over and over again. So that babe is a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by zuchyblink(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
mine dumped me 4 my younger broda .not only dat,she is also dating our elder broda.i created her facebook account and she doesn't dat i still have her password and i'm monitoring the whole shit going on.most women of this days ehh!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by iamskiigii(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
She claims to love you but chose to feel your guy's kondo maybe cos you have gisted her of it's exploit. A girl mustn't know all that transpires between friends. Also, I hope you were/are not lazy at night? smiley
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Jayclinics(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
that a lady I love and committed so much to cheats on me can never and I mean never make me change my life style like being promiscuous. itz simple, love is all about risk and should be prepared to see anytn in it. if my girl whom I love so much cheats on me, the highest I"ll do is to cry and after it move on to find someone ie only one girl I'll date again when am comfortable with dating again. being promiscuous and Bleep!ng every girl at every chance can only increase Ur chances of being hurt more cos u might mistakingly Bleep a mermaid.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Princewell2012(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
That guy is not even ur friend in the first place, for even telling you how he mishandled ur girl, instead of showing remorse. You even testify that he was very happy after the incident, so what make him ur friend? Now surposing ur babe was able to decieve u, then both of them would have continue their relationship without you knowing it. My brother forgive them, and let them be, go on with ur life.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nichobabe(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
[size=15pt]OP Please tell her to GO and DIE simple[size=15pt][/size]
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
MizEmpress: forgive but never forget. They've hurt you now-do not give them another chance to do that again.
sorry2 say dis but ur gf's no good plus dt dude too, he isn't any better..else he would have told u what was going on before now and wat if u hadn't found d truth out on ur own, he might have kept it frm u and be feeling smug about the whole thing for as long as he wants; so I'd advise u let them both go. I believe being alone is better and safer than being with someone bad cool
eye of life is watching...A----w- Me lady
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by mexzony: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
that your friend had the impetus to tell you about his exploits in full and tiny details about how he bleeped a girl and knowing fully well that the girl in questions was your girlfriend that is a height of disregard for you as a human being and as a friend and both your friend and the girl would have gotten away with it if you had not been smart and mark my words they would have slept with each other over and over again while laughing at you behind your back. while she was sucking his dick did she not remember she had a boyfriend.
The only reason they are sorry was because they got caught or were they planning to confess on their own? i dont think they ever would have done that.
I would only tell you to forgive them with your whole heart and move on from here on.
Trust me i always say that every other thing on this planet earth may be a lie but one thing that will always be true is that there are plenty of women out there.(woman no dey finish).
does your guy have more money than you or something?
i keep asking myself is it a crime to see a decent girl nowadays as girls right now are so useless that they will sleep with any and every thing just for money while some cant control their libido.
Forgive and move on bro for a good woman is out there waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IdeyVex1(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2013
My bro,
As to your question: Forgive the guy, keep him as a friend but at an arms length. He will go out of his way to make you happy since he has f***ed up once. Get all you can from him.

As for the gurl, tell her u have forgiven her. Then take your time to be shining the congo. Make sure you keep other chics as well and make sure she knows. When she tire, she will leave you.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by tomzman: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
brosss: Well, my friend, suck it up, hold your head high. I empathize with you. Seee, I have once had a cheating girl. It took a lot to break free from her. What was her reason, she couldn't give. I forgave her a couuple of times until the camels back broke.... She visited one afternoon, I had already made up my mind. She sat unsuspecting and I took my box guilter and played her a goodbye song. By the time I was done, she was in uncontrolled tears. It was a sponteneous song emmanating from a broken heart(wished I recorded it), seee in the song, I made her understand that I wasn't reaking her heart, I was breaking mine. I gave her one last peck on the chick and walked out. Didn't bother, I knew by the time I am back, she'd have left... Today , I am better off. And will never regret my decision.
So move on, she and ur friend can go ahead and seee how far they can go. Your true girl is out there, find her and when you do, give her everything. I found mine and she is my completion...

All the best bro
This is one of the reasons why I love NL, you get to read quite a number of interesting stuff.

OP, I would advise you to forgive both of them but don't accept any of them back into your life. Simply rule them out of your life and move on!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by kennygurl(f): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
forgive and forget..
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by SimplySEA(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Should I forgiver her?
u De craze? forgive who? no do make I locate u come slap u there...... I can trace u....! I'm that good an engineer. Got tears in my eyes while reading yr story.....! when she begs for forgiveness, the next would reconciliation, which is totally unacceptable! Don't be the fool De took u for. Show the nearest airport to hell, where their kind lie........
I wonder how people who cheat really do it..... l to jus yesterday with a lady in my area. Seriously, the name of madam would not jus leave my head and conscience........ Had to stop at De lips and work out....., how much more d "consciencelessness" to d point of bragging and d d.ick sucking.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Ade345(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Women are ruled by emotions and anyone can penetrate their wall of defence to get to their emotions. Its easy for a lady to admire a guy due to his charisma, infact many 'attached' ladies do that sometimes. However, it becomes dangerous when the guy in question is a 'bad' guy and uses his charima to his selfish advantage. Infact a guy that has charisma and has some change in his pocket will fk almost every girl and women if he so desires. I will advise the Op to forgive his friend and girlfriend and smile and be happy. They just did u a big favour. if your girl sincerely loved u, she should have come crying to you and telling u of the wrong that she had done. Your guy is just like any other guy on the street. He is ur guy but not ur friend. Let both of them go and be happy. The whole issue is not a dent on ur image, the whole episode just exposed the fake close acquintances that u have around u.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Adesinawale(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
The following day, I pretended as if nothing happened. I went to Veron's house. He was so excited. He told me of how he phucked "one girl like that" yesterday. He didn't know what was going on in my mind. He told me that the guy was so hot! That she sucked his di.ck and rode his cock wildly. God! I felt like breaking his head into two. But why did she do it? Why did she have to do this? I felt so miserable.
When I left there, I went to my girl's place. She wasn't expecting me. She was unusually happy to see me. And she didn't ask me after my best friend again. So I reminded her:
"You didn't ask of Veron today, why?"
"Oh, that funny guy? Must I ask after him? Mcheew! Abeg"
"Do you like him?" I pressed on.
"No!" She said sharply
"Hmmm" I said.
"Why Hmmmm," she asked.
"Nothing," I said.
"There's something you are keeping from me," she said. "You asked that question as if you are suspicious of me," she said. "Please say something," she pressed further.
"Do u like Veron?" I asked her again.
"What sort of question is that?" She protested.
"Ok, do u have a thing for him?" I asked her.
She stared at me for some minutes, stood up and began to scold me.
"Why are u suspecting me over that dirty frined of yours? Why? What's all this?" She protested.
"Where were u two nights ago? Where did you sleep? I came looking for u but u were not in. I even came yesterday morning around 7am but you were not yet back."
"I went to Jennifer's hostel," she lied. "I passed the night there," she lied again.
"Why all these questions? Why are you suspecting me and are u by chance suspecting me of cheating on u with ur friend?" Suddenly she broke down in hot tears and began to cry to prove her innocence. I shook my head and staged a walkout on her. She was shocked. It was quite unsual of me to do that whenevr she was crying.
She rushed after me and asked me why I now enjoy seeing her in pain and tears? She said I was hurting her. Then I told her she should have thought about that before she slept with my best friend. I told her that my best friend told me how he phucked her and how she sucked his dick. At once, her mouth threw agape and she fell to the ground and fainted.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2013
@ OP, Be very careful and be wise! Both of them can collaborate to Kill you!!! Woman can be very deceitful, they can do anything to get what they want..

You can forgive them but DON'T EVER SIGHT YOUR EYES ON THEM AGAIN, STAY AWAY FROM THEM TOTALLY....
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Youngpo413: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Once cheat...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.