Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51254 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by kundi90(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Should I forgiver her?

No! I didnt want to comment before, but you just ruined your whole write up with that singular question. Forgive, for what? Are you guys not scared of AIDS? In case you don't know, condoms are not that safe and one of my uncles died of this disease once, and I think he is not foolish enough not to protect himself. You have done well so far, but you still have some lapses in the handling of the case. Please "no Bleep up o"!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by winbyforce: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Where's the honor among men? They stab you in the back and then eat from the same plate with you. Smh. After you've forgiven them,you should move on from both your girlfriend and your 'best' friend.

Anyone with true remorse would try to confess without being probed. Women take these kinda tins/secrets to the grave if they are not caught smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by StarFlux: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
No, just move on and don't look back. Easier said than done, but you don't want to be stuck with someone who can cheat again at any point.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by kundi90(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I have resolved we will never date again. But she's disturbing me with calls. She calls me every now and then begging for forgiveness.

block her calls, then.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by PastorAji(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT
Forgive her.......if u truly luv her give her a 2nd chance.
I faced a similar case in 2008..... ma girl dated a fellow NFCS exco......it pained me affected ma luv life but funny enough she's d one I'm getting married to D.V. March next year
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by simplynola(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
For her to still av the guts to walk to your friend to join her to beg u after you told her all ur friend said... shows they still have some feelings for each other. The begging is only a movie scene. Whether you accept the apology or not, don't be surprised if you still see them together afterwards. The only revenge you can take is to strive to be successful.

5 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by KellyLawson: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
It once happened to me sometime ago, I won't like to share it on social media like cos it was a horrible experience, cos I felted I was betrayed by someone I loved so much and she was the last person I was expecting to put me thru that pain. I quiet understand the kind of trauma u will going thru presently due to ur best friend sleeping with ur girl friend. In my honest opinion, I will advise u to forgive both of them so u also can be free too to move on. Avoiding her calls won't stop her from calling u, cos the damage has been done. Forgive her and take her back if u can!!! But if u can't politely seat her down and tell her u can't continue and keep distance from the guy not as an enemy but as someone u can't confidently call ur friend anymore. He should be protecting u and ur girl friend rather than taking advantage on her cos of ur friendship with him. Secondly, this time u really ned God in ur life, Jesus is the only way to true happiness and ur best friend.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by kliq(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Op

Forgive but don't forget!

Let the girl go,call her up whenever you need a good fcck and as for your friend just keep him around and be sure to hit back;with his girls,sisters etc
"Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pusssy"

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by gbeseun(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Well is in two placess igbo president,u can forgive and not forgeet,and u can forgivee and move on! I had a terrible experience some years back,my gf is cheating on. Me solely because am not financially up then,but I knw that someday,she'll leave to regret her action but I quit the relationship and I determmined to make it in life,sooner that I got an employment outside my town then,the boldness came and I face my new life,u can do move on with ur life and prove to be the best in ur calling.don't make the mistake of. Going back to her because she is a LovePeddler.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by PastorAji(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT
I faced a similar case in 2008..... ma girl dated a fellow NFCS exco......it pained me........... affected ma luv life..........fast4wd 2011 we met back and I've to forgive her everyone learnt his/her lesson. In fact she's d one I'm getting married to D.V. March next year

If u can stomach it forgive if u can't move on.......but guy u need to consult Ross Jefferies, Alex Alman and Derek Rake....to upgrade ur skills.......and bros try to capitalize ur weakness (try and improve on ur sense of humour)

But ur best friend na past tense be Im name......
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Mergic(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
It's only a fool dt wud absolutely luv and trust a girl, save she's his wife..relationship these days aint worth 100% commitment.. Wot real niggaz do is HIT and RUN. Or are yu a learner Hoes wud be Hoes.

My candid advice is yu pretend to 4give d bitch, accept her bak and keep her jst 4 fun( banging) whilst dating other girls. Also, try dating so many ladies (as many as yu cn muster).I call them 'controls' lolz!...with these yu wudn't be taken aback by the shock and depression of heartbrks..trust me,ladies luv the guys whu hurt them buh take d ones whu shw so much care 4 granted..Perfect is boring buh danger is seductive. Am speaking 4rm experience.
And as 4 yur friend, dt guy aint yur real gee. A real friend wud hv told &advised yu abt her promiscuity ryt 4rm d onset. Rather he concealed it cos he wanted to hv a piece of the same cake yur were enjoyin.. 4give him tho buh cut him off cos he's never a true friend..

Relationships is a game..enjoy d game while yu save yur heart 4 dt special woman whu wud bcom yur wife someday!

All the best bro

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Mergic(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
It's only a fool dt wud absolutely luv and trust a girl, save she's his wife..relationship these days aint worth 100% commitment.. Wot real niggaz do is HIT and RUN. Or are yu a learner Hoes wud be Hoes.

My candid advice is yu pretend to 4give d bitch, accept her bak and keep her jst 4 fun( banging) whilst dating other girls. Also, try dating so many ladies (as many as yu cn muster).I call them 'controls' lolz!...with these yu wudn't be taken aback by the shock and depression of heartbrks..trust me,ladies luv the guys whu hurt them buh take d ones whu shw so much care 4 granted..Perfect is boring buh danger is seductive. Am speaking 4rm experience.
And as 4 yur friend, dt guy aint yur real gee. A real friend wud hv told &advised yu abt her promiscuity ryt 4rm d onset. Rather he concealed it cos he wanted to hv a piece of the same cake yur were enjoyin.. 4give him tho buh cut him off cos he's never a true friend..

Relationships is a game..enjoy d game while yu save yur heart 4 dt special woman whu wud bcom yur wife someday!

All the best bro
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by kalimera101: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pastor Aji: IGBO-PRESIDENT
I faced a similar case in 2008..... ma girl dated a fellow NFCS exco......it pained me affected ma luv life but funny enough she's d one I'm getting married to D.V. March next year
God Bless U sir, ur post Made the most sense here.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by PastorAji(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mergic: It's only a fool dt wud absolutely luv and trust a girl, save she's his wife..relationship these days aint worth 100% commitment.. Wot real niggaz do is HIT and RUN. Or are yu a learner Hoes wud be Hoes.

All the best bro

To some extent u are wrong
I tried it and I paid dearly for it............if not for His mercies
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by kalimera101: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
A lot of people don't get what it means to forgive someone. Forgiving someone is not only to let the person go but to free urself. If u don't forgive and don't forget, u will always fall back on that memory that some1 hurt u and u will always carry that burden with u. When u truly forgive the person, u are free to move on and that memory will disappear in time. Even if u do remember it, that will be wen u are telling ur son what happened to u when u were his age.
* I understand, it's a man's world, wen the lady is in the wrong, ever one should crucify her, but wen the man is in the wrong, pat him on the back and say don't do it again sha.*

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by dwittyc0der(f): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
l0l waiting .. u no get work to do ni undecided undecided undecided undecided jes playing ni oooo
Ronke001: Ok. Waiting.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IMOHS(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
quite an interesting thread,n interesting comments 2.my take:i regard all women as loots,until they've bin married off,as such they can b looted by any guyman.i tink it wil b foolish of any guy who quarels wit a fellow guy cos of a chic who willingly opens her leg 4 him.make up wit ur guy n 4giv d chic,as 4 dating her,dat 1 consign u.on d issue of trust,i trust no 1,nt even myself.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by efedavies: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
NA ASHEWO SHE BE NO DIFFERENCE,FORGIVE HER AND GIVE YOUR FRIEND HANDSHAKE FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Mergic(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pastor Aji:

To some extent u are wrong
I tried it and I paid dearly for it............if not for His mercies

Wah exactly did yu try
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Lagbaja425(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Forgive her but if u get back with her, I'm sorry but you are a special breed of mumu...lol
She wasn't raped, she willingly allowed someone else to screw her, your friend for that matter!
She neither truly loves you nor respects you and she seriously has no self control.
Think of each thrust your friend made and the pleasure she must have given him while sucking and riding...lol; pleasure that should be reserved for you!
Personally I don't even care if she will do it again or not. I would forgive her but I would NEVER take her back.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guy I admire your restraint. But than again, maybe you have too much restraint. When she came over to your place, before you opened up about your findings, you coulda torn that puscy up, I mean, you should have turned her out and then kicked her trifling ass out.
Na because you no do the needful she fit even come 'bef for forgiveness'. If you'd been a stone-cold mufucka she'd have known not to even mess with your friend in the first place.
Finally, "a bit.ch is a bi.tch but, and you can't make a ho a housewife."

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by JonCina(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Miner13:

i do not know why you called yourself president and your brain is not sharp

Na ordinary President him be?
To be igbo President today?
Dope things...

Hahaha...
na joke I dey o!

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by disloman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: forgive wetin? See d kind yeye question wey u dey ask sef. Forgive her and d next person she is gonna fvck is ur dad... Send her to d dungeon jare.
Btw, so Venom no come beg u? I like him o... If I were u, I wuld forgive him... He did no wrong jor. As a mature guy, u shuld never quarrel wif ur frnd because of ur gf... D fact that she is a biitch doesnt change... I really wish I could explain my point well bt I cnt do that by merely typing... Ur frnd simply helped u service d hoe
I never understood those mor.ons that like ur comment.can't I av a friend that I can trust?what if she is my wife,will u guys thank him?Don't knw ao some pple reason.D gf might be a slut bt doesn't give his friend d right to Bleep ha?

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by buskie13(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Miner13:

i do not know why you called yourself president and your brain is not sharp
igbo president
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by AceVentura: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I have resolved we will never date again. But she's disturbing me with calls. She calls me every now and then begging for forgiveness.

@Igbo President

Yes you should find a place in your heart to forgive her. It's the christian thing to do (I'm assuming u r a christian).

As for taking her back, that's a NO. If you're using a BB phone, go to the BB World app & search for the app called "Call Blocker". Once u download it, paste her number on the black list, your phone will automatically cut off all her calls before it rings on her end. Na she go tire to call you. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ichommy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sepp360: Forgive your best friend;

And kick that nonsensical harlot out of your precious life!...

*sleep typing* Gbam
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by mrsolutionm(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
grayh@t:
Gurls and dick.. Smh
lol maybe the guy no sabi cain am wella

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ocelot2006(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?

Nope. Move on.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by defashan: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mr IGBO-PRESIDENT,you are a big mumu plus large mugu.

As a president of Igbos,your second in command hammered and enjoyed your first lady and instead of handling it like a matured man and a leader of igbo people,you are here crying and asking people for help.

Shame on you.you are not qualified to have that username.igbo people should be embarrassed of your weakness.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
buskie13: igbo president
Ouch! That was sly.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Felixitie(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Naija gals sha,,hmmmn...I hail thee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.