Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51253 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by DonaldGenes(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.

Forgive her but never make the mistake of taking her back* find another babe
Should I forgiver her?
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by kaka22(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?
You can forgive her but do not take her back.
You should be jailed for life if you take her back... A girl that can f.uck your friend can kill you... A word is enough for the wise

6 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by DonaldGenes(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=IGBO-PRESIDENT]I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.

Should I forgiver her?

Yes and No, but never take her back
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Chukkasy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
errrrrm, me just dey speechless o. kai!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by adabeke12(f): 2:35am On Dec 02, 2013
grayh@t:
Gurls and dick.. Smh

men and puzzy... God forgive una
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by omicpet(m): 3:06am On Dec 02, 2013
@ op you should forget about it, forgive her but you shouldn't take her back. As for your friend am sure you know his habits and ways with gals so am damn sure you shouldn't have been surprised by his actions. Although most times this gals temptations sef dey too much but am damn sure no matter ow tempted he was he shouldn't have yielded to her. All he had to do was refuse her advances, keep his mouth shut about it and when her advances were way too much he should have threatened her with revealing it to you except though he was the one who initiated it all. All in all let bygones be and always be wary of him.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Very sad indeed,you berra thank God she was exposed now,than when you would have eventually marry her. You don't deserve such girl,she is nothing but a hoe,move ahead.you deserve berra girl out there.

As for your friend,he messed up big time,can't imagining back stabbing my friend,he shouldn't have fallen for the temptation,well he's human,just forgive him,and keep him at arm's length. He would betray you again,if the need arises.

Op,move on,life is good.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by brixton: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2013
Should I forgiver her?[/quote]

NO

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Fayrouzz(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Buh finall some guys no dey try at all!!

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Theben(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Should I forgive her?
You dey madt?

7 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by hotwax: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2013
Mine happened few years ago. I thought I was gonna die but now, I have forgotten her.

This lady can kill with her love wantintin. She will do as if she is gonna die if I leave her (na lie).

There is this my classmate that was disturbing her. She told me about him. How he has being disturbing her. Blah blah.

She said the guy called her one day and was crying. She said she felt pity for him.

One day she was with me and she received one silent phone call. All she was saying was "yes, hmmn, No" throughout the call. After the call, she suddenly said she's leaving. I became suspicious. I thought of setting up a trap.

I took her to the boss stop where she was suppose to join Berger Bus. Normally, when she joins a bus, I will keep her company till the bus fills up (at times wait for the bus to depart). But this day, I set her up, I left immediately she entered the bus and went hiding somewhere close to that garage.

Lo and behold, after some minutes, I saw my girl walked out of the bus to join Ikeja bus (The guy stays in Ikeja).

I quickly came out of my hiding and approached her, so you are going to meet Leke in Ikeja. She was shocked, her mouth was ajar, looking dumbfounded.

I left and she rushed after me. I told her, "I knew he was the one that called you".

She started giving me excuses. She said she want to go and meet Leke and talk to him. That he should leave her alone. She said she feel pity for him. He is always crying on phone blah blah. She said she wants to go and put an end to the whole sh**t. But she is afraid to tell me because she does'nt want me to get hurt. I told her I am not granting permission, but she should do her will (even if her force her not to go, she will still go, so why bothering myself).

She went to Ikeja. In the evening she called and narrated how it went. How they met in a park close to Allen avenue. She said she didnt go to his house. She said she told him plainly, she is not interested, she is engaged to another man blah blah. But, I didnt believe her though. I just played along.

One day, I went to her house, she was in her bathroom, she left her BB on her bed.

As I was waiting for her to finish, So was pings dropping on her BBM. I was suspecting her before, therefore nothing stopped me from spying on her.

This same Leke guy caught my attention. I saw his pings "I am missing you right now", "I am hard and I need to ride you", "I love the way you rode me yesterday, you are so sweet" nasty things. I also saw my girl chat history like "You mean the world to me", "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me".

"You mean the world to me"
"you are the best thing that has ever happened to me"

She always tells me these words. I was shocked, she came out and saw me reading her chat. I dropped her phone and left.

This is the same girl I took to my mother then. Now I feel men should not be emotionally attached to women. They will always cheat no matter what you do.

Let me open a thread for this.

11 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2013
hotwax: Mine happened few years ago. I thought I was gonna die but now, I have forgotten her.

This lady can kill with her love wantintin. She will do as if she is gonna die if I leave her (na lie).

There is this my classmate that was disturbing her. She told me about him. How he has being disturbing her. Blah blah.

She said the guy called her one day and was crying. She said she felt pity for him.

One day she was with me and she received one silent phone call. All she was saying was "yes, hmmn, No" throughout the call. After the call, she suddenly said she's leaving. I became suspicious. I thought of setting up a trap.

I took her to the boss stop where she was suppose to join Berger Bus. Normally, when she joins a bus, I will keep her company till the bus fills up (at times wait for the bus to depart). But this day, I set her up, I left immediately she entered the bus and went hiding somewhere close to that garage.

Lo and behold, after some minutes, I saw my girl walked out of the bus to join Ikeja bus (The guy stays in Ikeja).

I quickly came out of my hiding and approached her, so you are going to meet Leke in Ikeja. She was shocked, her mouth was ajar, looking dumbfounded.

I left and she rushed after me. I told her, "I knew he was the one that called you".

She started giving me excuses. She said she want to go and meet Leke and talk to him. That he should leave her alone. She said she feel pity for him. He is always crying on phone blah blah. She said she wants to go and put an end to the whole sh**t. But she is afraid to tell me because she does'nt want me to get hurt. I told her I am not granting permission, but she should do her will (even if her force her not to go, she will still go, so why bothering myself).

She went to Ikeja. In the evening she called and narrated how it went. How they met in a park close to Allen avenue. She said she didnt go to his house. She said she told him plainly, she is not interested, she is engaged to another man blah blah. But, I didnt believe her though. I just played along.

One day, I went to her house, she was in her bathroom, she left her BB on her bed.

As I was waiting for her to finish, So was pings dropping on her BBM. I was suspecting her before, therefore nothing stopped me from spying on her.

This same Leke guy caught my attention. I saw his pings "I am missing you right now", "I am hard and I need to ride you", "I love the way you rode me yesterday, you are so sweet" nasty things. I also saw my girl chat history like "You mean the world to me", "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me".

"You mean the world to me"
"you are the best thing that has ever happened to me"

She always tells me these words. I was shocked, she came out and saw me reading her chat. I dropped her phone and left.

This is the same girl I took to my mother then. Now I feel men should not be emotionally attached to women. They will always cheat no matter what you do.

Let me open a thread for this.

Hmm. Nawaoo! Why girls dey behave like this?
You know, lately I'm beginning to think of taking this opportunity to infiltrate my girl's friend too. I think she likes me. She likes everything I do and ever since my girl messed up with my best friend, she has been coming close to me but she isn't doing anything to make me forgive my girl or bring us together again. She stays in Agbara and she told me on Saturday last week that she was going to visit me in Enugu this week. She is the school resumption notice issued by the registrar of UNN as a ruse to come over to my area in Enugu, when in fact her parents would believe she went to school.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2013
You know, lately I'm beginning to think of taking this opportunity to infiltrate my girl's friend too. I think she likes me. She likes everything I do and ever since my girl messed up with my best friend, she has been coming close to me but she isn't doing anything to make me forgive my girl or bring us together again. She stays in Agbara and she told me on Saturday last week that she was going to visit me in Enugu this week. She is the school resumption notice issued by the registrar of UNN as a ruse to come over to my area in Enugu, when in fact her parents would believe she went to school.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by midnitestar(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
You know, lately I'm beginning to think of taking this opportunity to infiltrate my girl's friend too. I think she likes me. She likes everything I do and ever since my girl messed up with my best friend, she has been coming close to me but she isn't doing anything to make me forgive my girl or bring us together again. She stays in Agbara and she told me on Saturday last week that she was going to visit me in Enugu this week. She is the school resumption notice issued by the registrar of UNN as a ruse to come over to my area in Enugu, when in fact her parents would believe she went to school. @op, pls be rational and think it through. Be strong
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by damexd(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2013
Guy, d fact z no mata hw hard u try u wnt b able 2 4giv both of them jst 4get d gal nd maintain a distance frndship wit ur frnd coz ....I FEAR HIM OOOOO
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by hotmolo(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=midnitestar][/quote]

Baba try to read wat d op posted b4 insultin nah. He's talkin of his ex's friend dat digs him. Op am glad u learnin ur lesson. Jst rmembr dat der frnd has no feelin 4 u nd jst wants a piece of u. Na chop nd clean mouth levls.... Bt btw dis her frnd is also sum1s grlfrnd...
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Abbey2sam(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2013
@op, I know that feeling when you see your girlfriend coming out of a guys house after spending the night, believe me

For a moment I just put myself in your shoe and it made me wanna cry again bcuz of the double edge betrayer, a girl I once loved did that to me and its now a scar that has refuse to erase in my heart..........

Well this new me don't take girls seriously again
I just fork dem bitch£$ and move on to the next one

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by stunningjudy(f): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

maturity shd cum to play now. forget about using her friend as rebound. move on!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Obidikejr(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
The following day, I pretended as if nothing happened. I went to Veron's house. He was so excited. He told me of how he phucked "one girl like that" yesterday. He didn't know what was going on in my mind. He told me that the guy was so hot! That she sucked his di.ck and rode his cock wildly. God! I felt like breaking his head into two. But why did she do it? Why did she have to do this? I felt so miserable.
When I left there, I went to my girl's place. She wasn't expecting me. She was unusually happy to see me. And she didn't ask me after my best friend again. So I reminded her:
"You didn't ask of Veron today, why?"
"Oh, that funny guy? Must I ask after him? Mcheew! Abeg"
"Do you like him?" I pressed on.
"No!" She said sharply
"Hmmm" I said.
"Why Hmmmm," she asked.
"Nothing," I said.
"There's something you are keeping from me," she said. "You asked that question as if you are suspicious of me," she said. "Please say something," she pressed further.
"Do u like Veron?" I asked her again.
"What sort of question is that?" She protested.
"Ok, do u have a thing for him?" I asked her.
She stared at me for some minutes, stood up and began to scold me.
"Why are u suspecting me over that dirty frined of yours? Why? What's all this?" She protested.
"Where were u two nights ago? Where did you sleep? I came looking for u but u were not in. I even came yesterday morning around 7am but you were not yet back."
"I went to Jennifer's hostel," she lied. "I passed the night there," she lied again.
"Why all these questions? Why are you suspecting me and are u by chance suspecting me of cheating on u with ur friend?" Suddenly she broke down in hot tears and began to cry to prove her innocence. I shook my head and staged a walkout on her. She was shocked. It was quite unsual of me to do that whenevr she was crying.
She rushed after me and asked me why I now enjoy seeing her in pain and tears? She said I was hurting her. Then I told her she should have thought about that before she slept with my best friend. I told her that my best friend told me how he phucked her and how she sucked his dick. At once, her mouth threw agape and she fell to the ground and fainted.

Her fainting is fake. even if u forgive her, make your frnd pay! d devil u know is betr dan the angel u dont kno

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Cikoloko(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
H.mmmmm see love,I just wish I could fall in love...sha i advice u forgive them but break every relationship you have with them..

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by rill: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Will Brb wen it hits FP.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Why this tin too much like dis,,na comprehension?...ave no time for dis joor
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by rill: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ok now its on fp.
So Op wah were u saying
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Should I forgiver her?

Forgive her but that would be the end of the relationship for me. There are so many girls out there you know.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by rman: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Forgive her and your friend but don't ever date the girl again.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by defashan: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Should I forgiver her?

What sort of advice are you expecting from nairalanders,must you be told what to do or how to handle your relationship with your promiscous h.oe?

Why are you even having that username-igbo president-?you are an igbo president and your girl friend cheated on you,it shows something is wrong with you,pls stop blaming the girl or your friend.

dem swear for una?Mr igbo president,pls answer these questions..does that your girl in any way resemble or answer the name Bianca??
Does your friend in any way look like or answer Fani? and do you mr igbo president gburugburu have lots of beards.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Kingchudon: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Na dream u dey dream so ooo grin
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
I've got a similar story too.

Around 6/7 years ago, I was in a relationship with a tall, fair model-type girl.

She was(and still is) very beautiful.

She always refused to get intimate as she was a virgin. I loved her so much I was prepared to wait however long it took.

One day I was visiting a friend of mine, and he had some of his friends over as well. One of them was bragging about how he just finished nacking one babe badly and infact had recorded one of their sessions on his phone.

The phone was being passed round, and as soon as my friend saw the video, he refused to let me watch.

Eventually I was able to get hold of the phone, and watched my 'virgin' girlfriend taking another man's D like a pro.

I just burst into hysterical laughter. It was too much to take in.

I text her to say it was over straight away. The next day, I was at her house to collect the ipod and watch that I bought for her.

These days, I explicitly try to nack on the first day. If I aint getting coochie in 3 days max, I'm gone.

5 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Chiscomax(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
is it not that same girl that lost hr virginity because of bold1?? girls of nowadays ehn

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: forgive wetin? See d kind yeye question wey u dey ask sef. Forgive her and d next person she is gonna fvck is ur dad... Send her to d dungeon jare.
Btw, so Venom no come beg u? I like him o... If I were u, I wuld forgive him... He did no wrong jor. As a mature guy, u shuld never quarrel wif ur frnd because of ur gf... D fact that she is a biitch doesnt change... I really wish I could explain my point well bt I cnt do that by merely typing... Ur frnd simply helped u service d hoe

This general belief is faulty. Why should he remain friends with Veron if he has proven to be disloyal? Do yourself a favour,draw a line btw you and Veron,but still hangout with him make men no talk say you dey eff up!

Veron cannot be trusted infact he is worse than your babe

As per forgiving her?

If you are ugly and crippled with zero prospects of any girl liking you then forgive her,at least then you will be a great doormat!

If not you know what to do

5 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I have resolved we will never date again. But she's disturbing me with calls. She calls me every now and then begging for forgiveness.
And so? You can't eat your cake and have it. She has eaten hers and she has to face the sound of the music. Didn't she realise that you were special before going to ride on ur friends joy.stick? Haba bro.Move on, it was ur friend that you know.how about all others she had gone down with? You had better run oo bros!

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by vislabraye(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Is this real or fiction ? But op, E be like say U be learnert. But I liked how U found out. You were smart afterall. Just be careful next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.