Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? (27488 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State / Would You Prefer Marrying A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by MrsChima(f): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2013
GoodFaith:

Sorry
A good income for me is over $150,00.00 Yes not including wife's income
A decent income is $80,000.00 for me
Please don't fool yourself regarding the 16 hours daily-- we all know better

It's obvious you are not in USA....so you are excused.

But you don’t make anywhere near 150k so why are you pretending nigga

Make 25 first then talk shit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by logica(m): 2:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You are not the people that have earned more than 25 dollars an hour....I am sure of it.

So it wouldn't matter to you. wink
Your English speaks for you; illiterate. An illiterate should only be sure of one thing; you know next to nothing.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Some folks know how to brag
You just gotta let them live in their imaginary paradise. No need to argue that with them
Mrs.Chima:

You are not the people that have earned more than 25 dollars an hour....I am sure of it.

So it wouldn't matter to you. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by logica(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2013
lorretta u: Some folks know how to brag
You just gotta let them live in their imaginary paradise. No need to argue that with them
Hey, we are in the same boat. I brag about my imaginary "big" salary (interesting my post made no reference to myself being such a recipient but it's OK), you brag about your imaginary suitors from "abroad". But did your bragging bother me? No, because you are a nonentity as far as I'm concerned. You can make it mutual so that you have peace of mind.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2013
smiley smiley. Guilty conscience.
What's special about husband from abroad. Are the men there better than those here?

logica: Hey, we are in the same boat. I brag about my imaginary big salary (interesting my post made no reference to myself being such a recipient but it's OK), you brag about your imaginary suitors from "abroad". But did your bragging bother me? No, because you are a nonentity as far as I'm concerned. You can make it mutual so that you have peace of mind.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by logica(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2013
lorretta u: smiley smiley. Guilty conscience.
What's special about husband from abroad. Are the men there better than those here?

...and what's special about earning way above $25/hour? I know, I know...it's special and unbelievable to hood rats and those who've donned penury like a coat. E go better...
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Ok sir
You win
Just let me be.
logica: ...and what's special about earning way above $25/hour? I know, I know...it's special and unbelievable to hood rats and those who've donned penury like a coat. E go better...
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by logica(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2013
lorretta u: Ok sir
You win
Just let me be.
Who hold you before? You wandered into the ring without an invitation, now you are begging to be left alone. Apparently you wanted someone to ruin your weekend for you, and I obliged.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Buhahahahahha! grin grin

Tonto Dikeh is the poster child for best raised Nigerian chick huh? grin grin
Poster child kwa? Is she your own example of a marriage that works with a loud and aggressive woman?
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by GoodFaith: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

It's obvious you are not in USA....so you are excused.

But you don’t make anywhere near 150k so why are you pretending nigga

Make 25 first then talk shit.
The last time i made$25 was over 10 years ago
I have work hard in my life
I have made close to that in salary at one time but I had to real work hard
Start January the return on my investment monthly is $5,700.00 before the expensive
On my job I made 85 t0 100k
If I want to want $150,000.00 as a salary .I will need to be a contractor, No 401k, holidays with no pay and sick day with no pay
no 401k match,
I drive a very old car
Young lady please take 27 yrs from you age
Add 22 to 27
I am very blessed
You cannot school me regarding AA and jamo women
If you are a nurse
You can work for my wife and she will pay you about $35 but it will be a 1099
I will not make $150k as salary but my total income is very close
I am drive the street sometime will a $1 in my pocket why because I have a goal
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by MrsChima(f): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
logica: Your English speaks for you; illiterate. An illiterate should only be sure of one thing; you know next to nothing.

Buhahahahahha at this lame comeback!

American English isn't the same as Colonial Nigerian English.

This "illiterate" makes more than your yearly salary and made you look like a simp bish. grin grin

Decipher that battyboy. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by MrsChima(f): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
GoodFaith:
The last time i made$25 was over 10 years ago
I have work hard in my life
I have made close to that in salary at one time but I had to real work hard
Start January the return on my investment monthly is $5,700.00 before the expensive
On my job I made 85 t0 100k
If I want to want $150,000.00 as a salary .I will need to be a contractor, No 401k, holidays with no pay and sick day with no pay
no 401k match,
I drive a very old car
Young lady please take 27 yrs from you age
Add 22 to 27
I am very blessed
You cannot school me regarding AA and jamo women
If you are a nurse
You can work for my wife and she will pay you about $35 but it will be a 1099
I will not make $150k as salary but my total income is very close
I am drive the street sometime will a $1 in my pocket why because I have a goal

The good thing about online life is that ....You can be all that you are not. grin

Make that imaginary 150k boo. kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Poster child kwa? Is she your own example of a marriage that works with a loud and aggressive woman?

Tonto is married?!!!

Oy vey!
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by GoodFaith: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

The good thing about online life is that ....You can be all that you are not. grin

Make that imaginary 150k boo. kiss
Add 22 to 27
How old are you? about 30 to 35
I was BSing I would have told you I drive a 6M BMW convertible
I am blessed
I thank God for having mercy on me
The Lord is a good god
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by logica(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Buhahahahahha at this lame comeback!

American English isn't the same as Colonial Nigerian English.

This "illiterate" makes more than your yearly salary and made you look like a simp bish. grin grin

Decipher that battyboy. tongue
American English? Is this what they call American English these days? A bunch of disjointed words put together like a dyslexic would. This ghetto-fabulous monkey is going to tell me about American English...the same American English I was introduced to over 3 decades ago? Who do you think you are talking to? One of those villager type Nigerians who don't have a clue? Like your husband? Is that the lie you tell your husband when you speak or type gibberish? Well, I ain't your husband. I am far better educated at the very least.

You know from the start I figured you were a hoodrat. There was no way you could be a Nigerian because I figured no Nigerian about your age can live in the US with such poor command of the language. Nigerians with a poor command of English and living in the US are usually much older. I figure you probably live in the projects of Brooklyn or the West-Side of Chicago...Cabrini-Green or the likes. I know your type; came up through the gutter and now making an average salary but living ghetto-fabulous thinking you are the sh1t when you've not even started.

And keep deceiving yourself with the Mrs; the appropriate name for you is "Chima's Green Card" as you strike me as one of those dunderhead ghetto-fabulous monkeys that desperate Nigerian folk use for Green Cards.

Let me inform you; what ever job you have, you can never progress beyond the lower cadre because you cannot write a simple report. It is pretty obvious. I can just imagine when the superiors (and fellow Americans) of this zinjanthropus ask her what kind of gibberish she had in her report, she would respond, "It's American English". What a laugh.

Now, let's even examine how the exchange with this deranged baboon started:

Duh...in diaspora, she has the backing of her family and government...in Nigeria...she has no backing...
That was me trying to explain to this obviously literally challenged monkey what she couldn't comprehend.

And her response:

So you want a defenseless chick to boost that pathetic ego?

This summarizes the submission of those who've spoken against these id!otic species that breed in the US: from someone trying to explain to a duffer, and the duffer throwing an insult completely left of field. Who would want to marry this kind of cretin? Definitely only useful for a Green Card and no more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Tonto is married?!!!

Oy vey!
If you meant to confuse me, you did one helluva job. It was a roaring success!
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by Garrithe1st: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Freiburger:
Lol. You couldn't have say it better.

Why did you ban me till 2106??

The reason you put there was: [size=15pt].[/size]

WTF is wrong with ur "burger-head"??

angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by jizz: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Well as a 9ija guy who lives abroad I can say that I don't care really care about the cooking thing cos i was taught how to cook by my Mum.

If your parner doesn't know how to cook, then ou can equally teach her in a kindly way, explaining things to her in good manner. She can purposely learn through, people learn by doing while having fun.

Guys who goes home to marry doesn't be blaimed, cuz there are shortage of Nigerian babes in some places in europe, that's why they go home.

But mind u, lady u see quite often is different from a new acquaintance u just met. So my advice is that, If guys find a whilte/black or any girl who shares the same interest with them and can make them happy, why not settle with that person instead of thinking a person with 100% of your taste.

My opinion though
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? by Bojack(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2019
It's hard finding a Nigerian woman abroad. There are millions of Nigerian girls, but seldom can you find a woman. Language? They can't speak. Food? They can't cook. Basic Nigerian values? They don't have. I'm not generalizing. As a woman, I am telling you that there are some Nigerian "women" who embarrass the hell out of me.

However, the same goes for their male counterparts. Some Nigerian boys complain, they're arrogant, and they do try to be controlling (I'm speaking from experience). I still like to believe that people can be in a loving relationship without one party needing to control the other.

It's not just men that go home anyway, although they do it more. A friend of mine, her fiancé is in Nigeria and will be joining her here soon for marriage.

To each his or her own really. They can marry whoever they like. They'll jam many of the same obstacles they jam here at home. grin
hh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.