Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371876 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by funkyjms: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Blessed200016, the entire brotherhood need to slap you! Who blab love sh|t to a Lay in the wee hours of the day?? Not even face to face but on the phone?? F^ck!! undecided

Anyway, in addition to what DavidTheGeek stated, I'd suggest you withdraw a bit. Don't call her through out this week. If she calls, respond but no calls to the Lay and no love talk.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Blessed200016: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
funkyjms:
Blessed200016, the entire brotherhood need to slap you! Who blab love sh|t to a Lay in the wee hours of the day?? Not even face to face but on the phone?? F^ck!! undecided

Anyway, in addition to what DavidTheGeek stated, I'd suggest you withdraw a bit. Don't call her through out this week. If she calls, respond but no calls to the Lay and no love talk.

Thks bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Blessed200016: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

Dude you called a girl around 5:30am to tell her you love her? undecided

You don't need anyone to decode her reply for you. It's plain and simple. You woke her up at an odd hour of the day to blab about your feelings.

You may think that early morning call thing is romantic but it's not. It's weird, annoying, needy etc. And if you continue, she is going to start ignoring and avoiding you.

You don't TELL a girl about your feelings, you SHOW her you are interested in her.
Thank you. Understood
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dmgr(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
cc:xxxtedyxxx...like say u don abandon this thrend oo...am in need of your coaching boss
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
dmgr:
cc:xxxtedyxxx...like say u don abandon this thrend oo...am in need of your coaching boss

no boss.... work no just gree me post baba.. drop your issue and I will attend to it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dmgr(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

no boss.... work no just gree me post baba.. drop your issue and I will attend to it.

I meet this babe some weeks back,I applied what I have learnt here so far,I approached used humour and teasing to build attraction then i got her number.made the first call few days later nd things were going smoothly on phone...which I didn't waste much time i moved on to stage 2...I called her and we meet nd we got talking the rapport then began,started knowing stufs about her nd also told her mine I was doing all this applying humour sha nd she responded positively to al my small jokes which I thought was a plus for me....where the problem started coming was when she started answering the call with disinterest then I thought mayb she was having trust issues and I used the future projection of a things over the text nd sent to her ,few days later I decided to hve gve her a call but she didn't pick it ws still the same after sum days I tried calling then I stopped calling nd freeed her for sometime nd I called a day before yesterday and we got talking....the problem is how to bring in romance although shes investing a little i will like her to do more nd my stage 3 plans is to date her so i will like you to help me in the process of getting there...I hve already assumed the role of a boyfriend nd I do call her babe
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dmgr(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

And the other chick freind zoned me,we meet 2016 and at that time i wasn't informed nd I ws a novice but I did a good job at the rapport stage at that time ,but my problem has always been putting the romance into it
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
dmgr:

And the other chick freind zoned me,we meet 2016 and at that time i wasn't informed nd I ws a novice but I did a good job at the rapport stage at that time ,but my problem has always been putting the romance into it

To infuse your convo with romance, act like a boyfriend from day one. This concept can't be over emphasised. Always act like a boyfriend. Women have been created to be easily attracted to guys that exhibit this behaviour. It is the absence of this behaviour that causes all the friendzoning you see around.

In other words, don't stay too long on the rapport stage. Once you notice she has become open and free with you, switch to the next phase- romance/love/seduction. To make this switch seem natural, you must have been acting like a boyfriend from day one.

Employ this tactic...

update me.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ridbaay: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
To the point ve got this chick with a good rapport & assume the position of boifrnd already.

Had like for four dates......,but on last date i couldn't hold up & let it out her reply was 'we'll talk on phone'.

What's my nxt line ? I hvnt call her yet
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ikmontana1: 1:14am On Apr 29, 2018
pls I need an advice ..
I met a girl on facebuk, I got her number n we started chatting on watsapp, we met like 4 days later at a neutral open place on a sunday n we talked for like 2hours..
d following Sunday I went to her place n she said she had agreed to date me, so we kissed n did romance but we did not have sex ..
d following week her attitude changed cos she stopped calling me on phone wic she usually do before .. but we still chat normally like before..
..there was a day I was abt going to visit her in her school n she told me to buy food for her wen coming cos she is hungry but I did not cos I only spend for only a girl v slept with.. we talked in d open but she refused me from touching her throughout our gisting on dat day ..n she told me dat she doesn't like someone touching her, dat we can't have ever sex ..
ma confusion is ..why her sudden change of attitude towards me dat I can't kiss or touch her again.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bowaley17(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Good day boss... There's this girl I saw at my friend's hostel. I begged him for her number and he gave me. We have been chatting for a month now. We've met last week and just talked briefly. I told her I'd like to date her but she keep saying she has a boyfriend. My mind keeps telling me I should try harder which I'm ready to do. Pls I need some tips to make me get her faster... Thanks...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DateMynd44(m): 3:01am On Jun 10, 2018
Naam22:
Ok!so a friend hooked me up with boyfriend's frnd,knowing am single..and we went out on a date and we click so I thought,we exchanged numbers and guess wat? He didn't call me,am so confuse infact I taya for guys,I feel lyk I shud call him and ask y he didn't call me,lol but I know better,u don't force yourself on people...still single till I find dat person that'll actually call back..he probably couldn't handle my Awesomeness grin
so are you still single?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Geekgists: 3:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Now and again you run over some stunning stories on the web and question in the event that it is valid or jokes! Would you be able to envision a family contracting an extra individual to satisfy their daughters sexual urge!?? What do you think about this kind of occupation?

see what the guy said!: http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/nigerian-family-pays-guy-to-satisfy.html

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by collinsflex(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
I dnt even know why you asked to date her...if you haven't gotten anytin from dis thread by now you should have learnt never to ask a girl out..

Just act like her b4 n it makes everytin fun n easy going...

Build more on your rapport...if she comes up with i have a bf issue just let her know u aint d jealous type n moreover you dnt do fair girls or any skin color she is..

Dnt stay on dat topic

Bowaley17:
Good day boss... There's this girl I saw at my friend's hostel. I begged him for her number and he gave me. We have been chatting for a month now. We've met last week and just talked briefly. I told her I'd like to date her but she keep saying she has a boyfriend. My mind keeps telling me I should try harder which I'm ready to do. Pls I need some tips to make me get her faster... Thanks...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Blessed200016:
Pls this is urgent. Kindly reply swift

There is this lady ve went on a date like twice & it was great in whc she is been feeling me. Even when chatting wen I lay a msg like "I miss u" she reply "I miss ur company too"

Fast forward to a moment I can't even bear the love stuff again personally & need to divulge.

Have to call her around 5:30am
(my call woke her thou) and gently expressed my feelings. Her response was like "I'VE HEARD YOU, CAN WE TALK LATER". What can anyone deduce fr that statement pls or hv I shot myself ?

Pls, m at a crossroad & what can I do/ what shld I do/when shld I do- to get her completely? e.g assume i gave the call early mrng today. Thks
Jesu
shocked shocked

People funny shaa, lol
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temizeee(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
collinsflex:
I dnt even know why you asked to date her...if you haven't gotten anytin from dis thread by now you should have learnt never to ask a girl out..

Just act like her b4 n it makes everytin fun n easy going...

Build more on your rapport...if she comes up with i have a bf issue just let her know u aint d jealous type n moreover you dnt do fair girls or any skin color she is..

Dnt stay on dat topic

seriously telling a girl you are not the jealous type can make her see you as a potential side chick and it backfires when you find out....since u already tell her you are not jealous type,then she feels okay having you around as a backup
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by collinsflex(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
i know what i am saying...i have put everything to test and it worked perfectly well..

i am not arguing, try what works for you

temizeee:
seriously telling a girl you are not the jealous type can make her see you as a potential side chick and it backfires when you find out....since u already tell her you are not jealous type,then she feels okay having you around as a backup
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temizeee(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2018
collinsflex:
i know what i am saying...i have put everything to test and it worked perfectly well..

i am not arguing, try what works for you

yes i know what you mean,and i don't ask girls out too....it's boring and kills the fun sef
in fact u risk getting rejected most times....am just saying what sometimes when u don't ask them awt....some girls can be amazing,u kissed,romance n stuffs....yet she says she's in a long time relationship which is true cuz i confirmed that.....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
temizeee:
yes i know what you mean,and i don't ask girls out too....it's boring and kills the fun sef
in fact u risk getting rejected most times....am just saying what sometimes when u don't ask them awt....some girls can be amazing,u kissed,romance n stuffs....yet she says she's in a long time relationship which is true cuz i confirmed that.....

you are right.

One of the fastest and easiest ways to exhibit boyfriend potential to a girl is to do things only her bf/f-mate will do.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bowaley17:

You should have acted like you were dating her already. Most Women are built with the idea that keeping multiple relationships is okay. Never tell a girl you will like to date her. Doing that not only puts the girl on a pedestal, making the success of your approach dependent on her "yes or no"

Act like a boyfriend from day one.

Let her bring up the boyfriend issue yourself- not by you asking "do you have a boyfriend?" or " I will like to date you."

And stop trying harder to convince her to date you. You are a guy, you should have options.

I used to think that way. Trying harder and harder will never make a girl want you. ( it can if you have money and she is easily moved my physical things). However, for you to have a solid game, stop trying harder.

Don't be desperate.

Play multiple game.

In a nutshell. free the babe for some time. Quit trying harder or convincing her to date you. With time, the effect the mistake you have made by asking her out will subside- then you can resume "acting like a boyfriend".

Don't forget to "scope" other girls too. grin

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Tedy i greet nd appreciate ur works.on relationship.so bro i will luv 2 ask is there other or new addition tips on hw 2 act like a bf 4rm day one
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by edimolu(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2018
ChatDicted:
Apologies, Sir. The author gave us order to give some parts of the book for free. Thank you for your audience.

For those who couldn't get the full ChatDicted book during our free period, download half of it here. You'll never regret it.

https://www.4shared.com/office/FQN3a1JEca/ChatDicted_10_Free_190_Pages_-.html

If you have Mr. Nice Guy friends, send them a copy. Don't just keep it to yourself. Don't be greedy. The author gave it out for free, so share it everywhere you go. Force your Mr. Nice Guys friends to read it if you truly love them.

Every single soul who has ever read this book always say, "Wow! It's the bomb." This 190 page part of the 380 page book is FOREVER FREE!

Now, download it and see for yourself. We know what is given out for free doesn't have value. Fortunately, this one is different. You'll only regret it you don't read it. Enjoy!
God will punish you the day i ever see complaining about one derailing your thread!!!

stupid dolt!!

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Wayne4uall(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Just to clear a misconception.

Most guys tink its all abt money...av money..and u can x***x any girl u want?..or av a car...and stuffs like dat.

Like I said on page one..dis thread won't work for prostitutes..or ashewo..or allen avenue girls or stuff like dat.and u can't tell me u av d intentions of dating a prostitute.

Yes money plays a gud role, but if u av all d money..and not av game..my broda..u will only meet girls dat will chop ur money.

Its not simple.

Its all about self development.
All these stuffs are tins I av used before. I made a note of what worked and what didn't work. I tested every step. And up till today..itz what am still using...and I avent regretted any step.

Its all about goin out dere. And spitting ur game.
If u r using money to attract girls, what happens wen ur money finishes?...and if its money u r using, girls can easily detect dat.

The best tin u can ever use to attract a girl is ur PERSONALITY. Some people myt disagree tho. But dat is what I av come to Know.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Wayne4uall(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Wayne4uall post=69228114]

hg
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Homeboiy: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
love have do me something

Biko nu, This is serious and important to me

I reconnected with a girl after years of no communication

My heart cries for her, we haven't seen yet but I am already in love, I have told her how I feel about her, she said she's short of words, besides we Haven't seen for years. Now the issue is that she wants me to stop telling her about how I feel till we meet again in person.
How can I make her love me before meeting her again?

In fact, how can I gain her attention? should I be calling her on phone daily, chat her daily Or do as she said?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 2dice01: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
love have do me something

Biko nu, This is serious and important to me

I reconnected with a girl after years of no communication

My heart cries for her, we haven't seen yet but I am already in love, I have told her how I feel about her, she said she's short of words, besides we Haven't seen for years. Now the issue is that she wants me to stop telling her about how I feel till we meet again in person.
How can I make her love me before meeting her again?

In fact, how can I gain her attention? should I be calling her on phone daily, chat her daily Or do as she said?
Do opposite what your heart tells you
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Homeboiy: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
2dice01:
Do opposite what your heart tells you

Which is?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Uwaeromosele: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
I have been following up a Girl and After I asked her out.Although she told me that she just Got out of a Relationship, Last month and she Is not ready,Probably think about it ( I asked her out ) Then I asked again after a Week,She said She is not ready for a relationship that She is Not Ready that we can be friends.Am Confused here
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Siki355(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Uwaeromosele:
I have been following up a Girl and After I asked her out.Although she told me that she just Got out of a Relationship, Last month and she Is not ready,Probably think about it ( I asked her out ) Then I asked again after a Week,She said She is not ready for a relationship that She is Not Ready that we can be friends.Am Confused here

don't be in a haste bro.
just take ur time, play along with her.

she just got out in a relationship, she could be in a healing process.. just try n be nice to her don't rush things..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Uwaeromosele: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Siki355:

don't be in a haste bro.
just take ur time, play along with her.

she just got out in a relationship, she could be in a healing process.. just try n be nice to her don't rush things..
Thank u boss! slow and steady
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DonEvarest(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2018
hi teddy, please I need your number or Email address, need communicate with you biko... thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.