Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371486 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
jackyraw09:
Bloodaly, wah can i say?? You're simply awesome smiley

So there's this babe whom i met just before i got into the uni and we got talking

though she was the one who got all over me and i was forced to 'fall' for her embarassed

that was 2 years ago, i mumu small that time and nor too sharp.

I was acting the BF role and this babe dey reciprocate like maaadt but i didn't pop

the "will u b my GF" questions.

My bro she changed after she don flash green, blue and yellow lights tire grin

I got so desperate when it was obviously late and asked her out but she said she waited too

long and i need to Bleep off which i did.

Did i mention she changed to my choice uni as well as choice course in her jamb cuz of me

Finally we got admitted same dept and err thing but i was kinda broke den and this babe set die

come see as she dey use me wash. shocked shocked

Fast forward to second year i geared up my swag got some blings, got the iphone 6 same month

it came out and meh i stayed really fly bleeped the girls.

But i noticed one thing, this girl always has jealousy written all over her face anytime she sees me with

other girls but i nor send bruhh.

I changed my number and one night like dat i got a message on my number's whatsapp from the babe and we had a convo which went thus:

She: Is that ur babe @dp?

ME: Lol., how are u doing?

She: I'm fine. answer my question; is that ur babe?

Me: Lol, I'm good as well

She: Are u shy? She's fine o

Me: Yeh, she's my babe.

She: Your lucky *Rolls eyes*

Me: Thanks.

From then nah so so GF question she dey ask until recently,

She started using the word "Dear" for me whereas im always using the word "baby".

I asked her when we gon' meet she said when we resume.

I called her on the phone and she responded so fucking like wife material asking me about

the whole fam and shit.

Bro should i play along like a mugu which im not or what sef

PS: i'm more used to fucking and dumping i'e one night stands but man need to settle

pesin don dey 300 now.

Abeg after you don read this "story for the gods" finish order for 1 bottle of moet and 2 catfishes its all on me grin
hahaha guy u funny grin nice on..thumbs up on d new swags. Don't dull d package. Reel her in. Just go on n off with her. Keep d jealousy plot line going, one minute be interested, next minuite take her as just a normal girl. I will advise u chop ur own and leave bro. No time. Just don't fall all serious for her. Chop n go ma guy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
valdetino:
Bros thanks 4 d gud wrk u r doing here.
I hv a girl I hv beening asking her 2 b my girl for some months now buh I hv not been consistent. Am a PG student and she is a regular Student in dif fac.

I called her few weeks ago in campus, we meet and I asked her again to b my Gf buh she said i dnt always call her buh I promised her I will be calling her always.

Ever since that day she made dat comment I hv Bn calling her, we talk well and chart well buh I asked her abt d GF sturf yday she said she is still Thing about it.

I still Think that is something am not doing so I will be happy if u help me out.

NB
I hv asked her out0 somany times buh she is d mommy's daughter type dosnT leaave d hux without a. Good reason.

I reduced d way I call her earlier cos she wasnT RecipRocaTing or investing in ur own words buh she later explained that she is an IntroveRt.

Intrr(my key pad is bad, manage my typing pls)

ok. don't ask her again....u don't need permission or yes to do somethings with her.. U r giving her d power of yes or no and that's putting u in a bad position. Does she call u d way u r calling her?...if she is not, den u r d one investing more dan her, d party dat invests less in a relationship or convo is d one dt is less interested. So reverse situation..don't ask her to be ur gf again...just switch position...don't call her often like before, and fall for her complaints about u not calling her. Set up a one on one date and take things from dere. Make her see u as a bf already...in other words...act like a bf will do on d date. Just don't ask her again.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
ok...I get u bro. But don't rush it, u need some more deep investment from her first. don't nip ur fantastic attempts in d bud. Here is what u r gona do.. Use some FP..future projection. _______________________________call her by d romantic nickname uve given her, " kitty kitty, its really great being with u, u r always smiling, and u got dis great personality I like so much, not forgetting ow sexy n cute u r..I'm just wondering ow close we wud av been 6months from now, I treasure what's happening now, and I wana keep it like dat. ". Say it on a date....one on one talk, u can also do it tru chatting, but preferably after uve given her a fun call, den u can txt d stuff. Make sure u r getting investment from her. Don't rush it. Do it like next week. For d mean time. Keep gaming her.
thanks bro I will do so
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Onifari(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bro please i need help. I am a complete introvert and it kills me inside. If i approach a gal at some point i would be lost, i wont know what to say again. Please i need tips to overcome it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Always have a goal before texting/ chatting/calling her. Your goals might be to seduce her, make her attracted, gain rapport or just give her positive emotion. When u don't have a goal, you talk aimlessly and before u know it, u start blabbing and saying rubbish.
Exactly#
Used to be a victim#
But thanks to this trend
#peace#
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by valdetino(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bro I mean I should take her on a date and be acting like her BF already?

xxxtedyxxx:
ok. don't ask her again....u don't need permission or yes to do somethings with her.. U r giving her d power of yes or no and that's putting u in a bad position. Does she call u d way u r calling her?...if she is not, den u r d one investing more dan her, d party dat invests less in a relationship or convo is d one dt is less interested. So reverse situation..don't ask her to be ur gf again...just switch position...don't call her often like before, and fall for her complaints about u not calling her. Set up a one on one date and take things from dere. Make her see u as a bf already...in other words...act like a bf will do on d date. Just don't ask her again.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
I greet una ooh
@tedy u don try ooh
I have heared you talked about getting a girl to invest in you times without number. But Now how can i get her to invest in me?
#peace#
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
valdetino:
Bro I mean I should take her on a date and be acting like her BF already?

yes.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Slyder(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
yes.
Love Doc please you have a new patient. Please there's this babe i just started noticing in my area, she lives few blocks away from my place. I like her and want her as a girlfriend but i don't know how to go about it because i'm introverted and shy. I've never seen her alone, I only see her in the morning when shes going to work with 2 of her friends and in the evening when they're returning. How can i get her attention and what do i say when i do? I've tried putting something simple together but i can't, i always end up with grammar. Please help your fellow nigga create a perfect scenario. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Donpre(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Theophinio:
I greet una ooh
@tedy u don try ooh
I have heared you talked about getting a girl to invest in you times without number. But Now how can i get her to invest in me?
#peace#
Seconded
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jackyraw09: 3:09am On Jun 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
hahaha guy u funny grin nice on..thumbs up on d new swags. Don't dull d package. Reel her in. Just go on n off with her. Keep d jealousy plot line going, one minute be interested, next minuite take her as just a normal girl. I will advise u chop ur own and leave bro. No time. Just don't fall all serious for her. Chop n go ma guy

Thank you fam.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by valdetino(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
yes.
ok
So if I take her on a date what action should I take on that day?
Pls I need u to detail it very well

See I have another girl I have been on her trail for two years now buh she is saying that she is not ready for relationship what do u think?
She in Awka and am in Enugu I hv invited Her to Enugu several times buh she declained it.
What do u think I should do?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by scarr: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

Blooda I must confess am feeling u like crazy, u damn game player, u re Lionel messi of chyking babes, read ur lines and I ve learnt a lot bro...am a cool headed guy , but not patient with girls cos of their daft ,unreasonable n stupid nature. I no I need control my hanger abt them. Blooda ama mention u later , need ur gimmicks to improve my game ...tanx for sharing all the tips so far. More sperm to ur Dick

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by edorhe14(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
So we kick It off wit FMAC....FMAC is an acronym for Find Meet Attract Close.

Find-- dis is basically d part where u av to look for the chick, be it online, or one-on one

Meet- dis is d part where u open the chick.. Or say hi. A simple line I crafted myself dat works all d time is "" hey..hi..I av seen u arnd a few times, but we a avent met...am <insert ur name here>"" #smile...u can move ahead from there. Note its ur dilivery dat matters..u may or may not use d same exact words.u can frame it arnd to sth dat suits you.

Attract -- this is d part where u ease her and make her relax using different methods. Humour,buying temperation,teasing,role play etc

Close- this is d part where u get her contacts or u move the convo to a different location. Closing can also mean s**x too. So it all despends on your time constraints.

Note..u don't av to be Goodlooking...Just be LOooking GOOOD.
Tot I hd the killer approach..but urs has Given me another option..
Nice one
#JamesBondMode
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Theophinio:
I greet una ooh
@tedy u don try ooh
#peace#
I will do dat today.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
valdetino:
ok
So if I take her on a date what action should I take on that day?
Pls I need u to detail it very well

See I have another girl I have been on her trail for two years now buh she is saying that she is not ready for relationship what do u think?
She in Awka and am in Enugu I hv invited Her to Enugu several times buh she declained it.
What do u think I should do?
. Make it a one on one date. Reel her in..tease her n joke with her, make shure u hug her wen u guys meet, face to face hug, not side hugs, be confident, if u r confident and not anxious she will feel ur vibe. make her comfortable with all dat play, and make sure u kiss her on d date. U need to do sth extra-ordinary. Sth a boy will do. Ask about what she does for fun, her most embarassing moments and stuffs like dat. Just be cool and d date will go fine. For the other chick ...two years is a long time no doubt. I think u shud just free her package..uve invited her severally, and she has declined.. And focus on d first girl. If u still want d second chick.u shud just keep d flow on normal hi hi. U can make her jealous if u get dis first girl..and use it to taunt her..like a jealous plotline. Dts if u want her do.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tolzeal(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. Make it a one on one date. Reel her in..tease her n joke with her, make shure u hug her wen u guys meet, face to face hug, not side hugs, be confident, if u r confident and not anxious she will feel ur vibe. make her comfortable with all dat play, and make sure u kiss her on d date. U need to do sth extra-ordinary. Sth a boy will do. Ask about what she does for fun, her most embarassing moments and stuffs like dat. Just be cool and d date will go fine. For the other chick ...two years is a long time no doubt. I think u shud just free her package..uve invited her severally, and she has declined.. And focus on d first girl. If u still want d second chick.u shud just keep d flow on normal hi hi. U can make her jealous if u get dis first girl..and use it to taunt her..like a jealous plotline. Dts if u want her do.

Good to see still in the game....
I've been with you since 2013, I swear You're a G.O.A.T

(Greatest Of All Time). grin

Good to see you keeping the ball real.
I'm also a Fvxking LEGEND in the game. You made me one, I appreciate that. My HAT for you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tolzeal:

Good to see still in the game....
I've been with you since 2013, I swear You're a G.O.A.T

(Greatest Of All Time). grin

Good to see you keeping the ball real.
I'm also a Fvxking LEGEND in the game. You made me one, I appreciate that. My HAT for you.
. Thanx boss for sticking by and keeping it real...na so...u can also use ur knowledge in d game to spice up dis thread too. As e dey hot bro. One bottle of orijin for u baba
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Donpre(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. Thanx boss for sticking by and keeping it real...na so...u can also use ur knowledge in d game to spice up dis thread too. As e dey hot bro. One bottle of orijin for u baba
Oga tedy, you never answer this question

I greet una ooh
@tedy u don try ooh
#peace#
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Slyder(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slyder:
Love Doc please you have a new patient. Please there's this babe i just started noticing in my area, she lives few blocks away from my place. I like her and want her as a girlfriend but i don't know how to go about it because i'm introverted and shy. I've never seen her alone, I only see her in the morning when shes going to work with 2 of her friends and in the evening when they're returning. How can i get her attention and what do i say when i do? I've tried putting something simple together but i can't, i always end up with grammar. Please help your fellow nigga create a perfect scenario. Thanks and God bless.
Slyder:
xxxtedyxxx:
Boss Teddy, help me with this na::::
Slyder:
xxxtedyxxx:
Boss Teddy, help me with this na::::
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
yes.
A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE MACHIAVELLI of wooing women...

Bro, I just want you to know we are now officially dating... it's J***de from whatsapp. I dropped a message for on there.

wackyj1... wink cheesy smiley grin angry cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
I will do dat today.
I can't wait Am with you #cheers#
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dude has something that could be turned into a fortune... he just doesn't know it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
kissing a girl dts already ur gf is as easy as a knife slicing through butter. To kiss her, make sure u r close to her, not far, and not to close to. Like you facing her, or she resting in ur arms. Tho, u r kiss in just about any position. Ur first kiss should be light and short. U don't wana get raunchy on ur first time.

Get d mood cosy,slow ur pace,look @ her lips once in a while as u talk. Make sure d top is about smtin mutual, slow down d tempo, no need to rush, slow down d rate of ur words, no need to get worked up or anxious. Don't make sudden touches, u shud av been already confortable with touching her, playing with her hair, and rubbing her shoulders while u talk to her.

A girl can easily notice and tell wen u wana kiss her. If u r anxious, she will be anxious too. U r d leader here.

Comment on her lips..

" U av some nice set of kissable lips...babe..I love d way dey move especially wen u talk, and d way dey just separate from each wen u smile " ...just freestyle with anytin romantic along dat line

Stroke her hair, as u say dis, lean closer, but don't kiss her yet, pull back a little, look her in d eyes...den go for d kiss, in a slow move. Don't rush it, as if u r tryin to steal d kiss.

They might be other tips..but dis is d one I always use. If u can stick to d details, its gona work.

After d kiss, just switch d convo to sth else.

" U taste good babe...by d way, what were u telling me about ur mum earlier"...or switch to any other random ish.

Hope dis helps.
Noted bro
I luv it
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tolzeal(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
iwatch:
A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE MACHIAVELLI of wooing women...

Bro, I just want you to know we are now officially dating... it's J***de from whatsapp. I dropped a message for on there.

wackyj1... wink cheesy smiley grin angry cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Haa,Nig congrat oo. grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tolzeal(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
iwatch:
Dude has something that could be turned into a fortune... he just doesn't know it.

I swear, All we need is just a working Place, I will be the PA lols.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
iwatch:
yea and u can av it too bro for free

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slyder:
. First u r introverted and shy...u need to overcome dis limiting act first?..how? By making approaches with other random girls. Don't be desperate...wen u r desperate u won't get d girls, girls easily pick on dat. U need to solve dis aspect first, so u don't bleep wen u r on a one on one convo with her. Its not ur fault uve never gotten d chance to see her alone..I don't suggest u approach her wen she is with her friends n stuff- u need to overcome ur shyness first. If u rush It, u will bleep up d whole package. Watch her for a while...u can still get her alone....wen u do...use d default line I av always recommended. " Hi, av seen u a few times, but we avnt met...iam..(Ur name)"

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Theophinio:
I greet una ooh
@tedy u don try ooh
#peace#
let me explain it well. Its not really hard to implement on girls but it takes practice. In any interaction/convo/relationshiop/chat...dey r always two parties, guy and girl. The party weda guy or girl who Is trying to control d chat, always sending d messages, always chatting, d one quick to go romantic etc is d one investing. Dat act is called investment, but not like business investment. Take for a example, u met a girl, u r chyking her, she is not replying, u continue talking. Dat means ur d one investing. Hope u grab? Don't forget dat d person dat is investing less in a relationshiop or convo is d one less interested. Dts important.___________________________ Also, investment falls under 3 cartegories, money, sex, time. If she spends much time with u, maybe on dates, stays with u, spends time enjoying a cool time with u in person or on fone, chatting with u late in d nite etc, dts time investment... If she sends u money, buys u card, pays for stuff, dats financial investment, if u guys stafXXXx dts investment too. SeVVVVXXXX is the biggest investment. Don't forget dat. Once u Bleep her, she is invested bro. U can always Bleep again. Now let's look @ d ways u can make her do stuffs for u..dts invest in u. First attraction is important, dts y u need to play a good game in stage 1..stage 1 is just about using humour, teasing, calling her nicknamez, telling her ow she can't cook, to telling her she looks like one 9O years old woman whenever she bones her face n stuff like dat. All dat is stage 1 stuff. Its creating attraction and buying temperature..den u can play on dat and move to rapport.befor d third stage. Attraction is not a yes or no thing. Its emotional. Girls feel it. Forget ur looks..u don't av to be good looking, just be looking good..package ur sef well, look clean n fresh, wear clean stuffs, nice cuts etc.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Theophinio:
I greet una ooh
@tedy u don try ooh
#peace#
. Let's continue. So as far as d stage one thing is grounded..automatically she is prepared to wana continue the convo. Here r things dat can make her invested. __________________________________*subtle commands. Stuffs like telling her " holla back @ me wen u get home" " inbox me wen u see dis message babe". " I like ds ur new hair, tell me d name" to get her invested in d convo, use all dat. Use subtle words like commands. If she is talking more, and always bringing u back to explain sth, she is getting invested.

*secrets. Know a secret of hers. " So what's dat special thing about u, dat thing not even ur friends in school knows about u, like a secret, " " so what's d craziest thing u ve ever done babe". " So are u a good kisser".
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
let me explain it well. Its not really hard to implement on girls but it takes practice. In any interaction/convo/relationshiop/chat...dey r always two parties, guy and girl. The party weda guy or girl who Is trying to control d chat, always sending d messages, always chatting, d one quick to go romantic etc is d one investing. Dat act is called investment, but not like business investment. Take for a example, u met a girl, u r chyking her, she is not replying, u continue talking. Dat means ur d one investing. Hope u grab? Don't forget dat d person dat is investing less in a relationshiop or convo is d one less interested. Dts important.___________________________ Also, investment falls under 3 cartegories, money, sex, time. If she spends much time with u, maybe on dates, stays with u, spends time enjoying a cool time with u in person or on fone, chatting with u late in d nite etc, dts time investment... If she sends u money, buys u card, pays for stuff, dats financial investment, if u guys stafXXXx dts investment too. SeVVVVXXXX is the biggest investment. Don't forget dat. Once u Bleep her, she is invested bro. U can always Bleep again. Now let's look @ d ways u can make her do stuffs for u..dts invest in u. First attraction is important, dts y u need to play a good game in stage 1..stage 1 is just about using humour, teasing, calling her nicknamez, telling her ow she can't cook, to telling her she looks like one 9O years old woman whenever she bones her face n stuff like dat. All dat is stage 1 stuff. Its creating attraction and buying temperature..den u can play on dat and move to rapport.befor d third stage. Attraction is not a yes or no thing. Its emotional. Girls feel it. Forget ur looks..u don't av to be good looking, just be looking good..package ur sef well, look clean n fresh, wear clean stuffs, nice cuts etc.
Interesting
But abeg ooh, more light on dis topic@Snr player Tedy

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.