Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371672 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Donpre:
dunno if this thread is still active, bt anyway wanna thank everyone who has contributed to 46 pages of awesome tips especailly oga tedy himself.

anyway i've got a little problem(kinda big tho), my relationship is going great but ain't intimate yet cus i'm shy, ah mean really super shy even when we're alone. plz i need tips on how to be comfortable with getting intimate with gals

BTW, sex is outta the question, just normal kissing and smooching stuff

Bro...d thread still hot die.. grin...thanks for the kind words...we appreciate. This thread won't make any sense without d efforts of everyone that has been stopping by to add/contribute one or two things.

What you need to do to overcome your shyness is simple. You need to start pushing and expanding the horizons of your comfort zone. Start doing things you don't normally do. Hugs ( be it side hugs or front hugs), shoulder taps, touching her arms (..like wen u r talking to her, and u wana call her attention to sth).

Its all practice. U don't need confidence as big as a mountain to overcome shyness. Just do it cos u wana do it.

You need to bring that spark...light up the fire..and let the intimacy in your relationship burn. Even If its just lying down or sittin down beside her, ur body touching each other, even if its just playing with her hair, or just poking her chubby cheeks, or even if its her sitting on ur laps...even if its just kissing her cheeks, soft kissing on her lips, or just letting her lay on ur on chest while u tell her a story or poem.....etc...

Cheers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eitsei(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

You r living your life as a victim..instead of a Hero. U r living ur life cos ur ego won't let go. And trust me, the human ego is a really bad thing. U need to re-write ur story. U need to make concious efforts to overcome this victim that lives inside u. U need to quit feeding ur demons, and be a Hero. Breakups can be painful, but they don't have to limit your potentials when it comes to having a new relationship altogether.

Let go bro.....let go. U r holding on too tight cos of issues from ur past relationship. Let go..and enjoy the beautiful horizon in front of u. Open ur eyes. U r living as a victim. Lots of girls out there r waiting for u. If u don't see ur sef as a guy who got d potentials to meet and enjoy the joy of meeting a new chick...sorry...d girls won't do it for U...cheers Bro
alryt....tnx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dredmatthew234(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2015
hello xxxtedyxxx
I'm a good follower of this thread fir almost two years now abd it has really been helping me alot wen it comes to dealing with ladies... (as in really helped me alot ) but lately i got a problem which i hope you're in the best position to give me a piece of advice...

there's this girl i met on campus, we exchanged contacts and so on , to cut the story shortwe started dating and she loves me as i do (i mean alot) we even had s*x ..

but lately she she started acting somehow ...cis i do call her alot and really like been together most tyms but now i noticed she's now taking me for GranTed....it's not that i can't date another lady despite the fact that we do have s*x ...i still loves her alot and don't wanna loose her ...
so i decided to reduced the attention given to her and the visiting...
the problem now is that how do i go about that cos i don't want her to see me as someone who doesn't love her anymore...
can you please help me with routine and some phrases when and how to call her ...please your advice is strongly needed...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
dredmatthew234:
hello xxxtedyxxx
I'm a good follower of this thread fir almost two years now abd it has really been helping me alot wen it comes to dealing with ladies... (as in really helped me alot ) but lately i got a problem which i hope you're in the best position to give me a piece of advice...

there's this girl i met on campus, we exchanged contacts and so on , to cut the story shortwe started dating and she loves me as i do (i mean alot) we even had s*x ..

but lately she she started acting somehow ...cis i do call her alot and really like been together most tyms but now i noticed she's now taking me for GranTed....it's not that i can't date another lady despite the fact that we do have s*x ...i still loves her alot and don't wanna loose her ...
so i decided to reduced the attention given to her and the visiting...
the problem now is that how do i go about that cos i don't want her to see me as someone who doesn't love her anymore...
can you please help me with routine and some phrases when and how to call her ...please your advice is strongly needed...
. What u need to do is remind her of her investments using past projection. Tell her u miss ow u guys used to be, d closness, passion, dates, etc...anyone dt fits d picture perfectly. Don't make the mistake of ignoring her, dt will make u lose in d long run. All u need to do is re-ignite the passion again. Its ur actions dat will indicate to her, whether u still love her or not. She needs u. Go on a date, bring bk d closeness. Dts what u need. Try dt and see how it goes. Just go bk..to ow u used to be. U av changed.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Donpre(m): 3:21am On Jun 08, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Bro...d thread still hot die.. grin...thanks for the kind words...we appreciate. This thread won't make any sense without d efforts of everyone that has been stopping by to add/contribute one or two things.

What you need to do to overcome your shyness is simple. You need to start pushing and expanding the horizons of your comfort zone. Start doing things you don't normally do. Hugs ( be it side hugs or front hugs), shoulder taps, touching her arms (..like wen u r talking to her, and u wana call her attention to sth).

Its all practice. U don't need confidence as big as a mountain to overcome shyness. Just do it cos u wana do it.

You need to bring that spark...light up the fire..and let the intimacy in your relationship burn. Even If its just lying down or sittin down beside her, ur body touching each other, even if its just playing with her hair, or just poking her chubby cheeks, or even if its her sitting on ur laps...even if its just kissing her cheeks, soft kissing on her lips, or just letting her lay on ur on chest while u tell her a story or poem.....etc...

Cheers..
glad you're back.... thanks a lot for tips

BTW, could you plz continue dropping tips like you did in page 1-12 bt this time plz focus on what to do after she accepts

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by buccunmie(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
There is this babe am really into but shez got a boyfriend. am kinda confused on if I shud still ask her out or not. tnx brothers.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
buccunmie:
There is this babe am really into but shez got a boyfriend. am kinda confused on if I shud still ask her out or not. tnx brothers.
don't ask her out, u will only remind her of her current bf status. Play ur game as anoda bf wifout mentioning or asking about her current bf. Run ur game well...and do things differently. U will know u r gaining grounds when she starts investing in U.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
New tips.

Stage 2 game. When you are on the verge of stage two and you notice she is kinda acting all-locked up...shy or sth...use this my line for her. It works 90 percent of d time...try it out before saying it doesn't work or sth.

You already like her, u ve played good stage 1 game..now u r venturing into rapport and she is all shy...or not opening up to u.

" Hi, I noticed sth about you"... She will obviously ask u what.

Den you tell her sth along the line of " I noticed u r kinda locked up..yea...like locked up..building this high emotional wall around yourself. Its just u and ur world on the inside. But u r cool tho...I get d feeling u can be all XX_XX especially wen your free, and feeling comfortable, like wen u r relaxed and u just let go to feel and experience sth new.

Where XX_XX could be anyting from naughy, open, jovial,sexy, adventurous. It can by anything u r trying to achieve in the convo. And make sure its adjectival. Yes..you must av a goal before you venture into any interaction with a girl. Whether you wana get her number, k.iss.her...xxxxx her, make her laf, tease her, crack a joke etc. Its all-about having a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nomsy33 I see U
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
If u r talking to a chick and she seems u all sad or not reacting or acting like someone who looked upon medussa...just tell her... "Babe av been talking to u for a few seconds and u smiling...are u some kind of robot or sth..?..where is ur remote control sef?...say it casually...I swear she will crack up...I use it well..u can rephrase it as u like. Cheers.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Don't venture into a relationship if ur broke...pls. Dts a big No for me...u need cash to groom ur sef and make ur girl enjoy u too. Cash plays a crucial role.. Everything no be mouth. In as much as money plays a very important role in a relationship...unnecessary spending is what am against. Do things for a girl because she earns it. Not that a girl is treating you badly, and u keep doing stuffs for her. U r not a maga na...u are a sure whastup guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
don't ask her out, u will only remind her of her current bf status. Play ur game as anoda bf wifout mentioning or asking about her current bf. Run ur game well...and do things differently. U will know u r gaining grounds when she starts investing in U.
teddy baba!!
There's this gal, though a g.f to my guy, and you know school things na, i wan play with her on a low key i mean secretly... Because whenever this sees me, she'll be the one to open her arms for me to hug her, there was a day she publicly peck me, the problem now be say i no want make d guy know or make she tell the guy...the girl dey even follow one lecturer and d guy know and he no even send.
I need your suggestion abeg
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Tell her..." Are u a gud cook?"" Den joke wit her reply
Thumb up
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey guys take dis.... Av used dis a couple of times... U r talking to a girl and she aint responding at all....

#het r u robot or sth....""#where is ur remote control""

Dat usually cracks 'em up.

Don't be a nuisance tho. You see the problem wit us guys is dat, most times wen a girl doesn't respond we tend to push it too hard. Several times, an unresponsive girl myt just be goin tru lots of personal issues dat r unrelated to u. Its not abt ur game...d girl myt not just be a in a gud mood. So don't push too hard... Just smile....abt it. Don't get angry or insult her in anyway.
This is one hell of a mistake i normally make b4#
I love this trend#
#Long live this trend#
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
daben1:
teddy baba!!
There's this gal, though a g.f to my guy, and you know school things na, i wan play with her on a low key i mean secretly... Because whenever this sees me, she'll be the one to open her arms for me to hug her, there was a day she publicly peck me, the problem now be say i no want make d guy know or make she tell the guy...the girl dey even follow one lecturer and d guy know and he no even send.
I need your suggestion abeg
I don't really support running game on ur pods babe, her friendly gestures myt just be normal..play a normal coded game..make a move, liker giving a first full kiss and see ow it goes, if she is cool...den u can run ur game.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by JhyMedex: 1:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Guys!... Anybody get TAO OF BADASS PDF?... help a bro out
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
I don't really support running game on ur pods babe, her friendly gestures myt just be normal..play a normal coded game..make a move, liker giving a first full kiss and see ow it goes, if she is cool...den u can run ur game.
yea, that's the problem, making a move is not a problem, but how matured will she be to keep it to herself?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mikocake(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2015
Mikocake:
i dont support this bro..dont break put your friendship in risk because of a girl...women come and go but that your friend might be your saving grace tomorrow..dont break the brother code..i cant even yansh my guy ex not to talk of his present.
i finally changed my mind.
Nice talk bro!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Ted baba anytips for online chatups, On a platform like facebook.

Normally i don't do it but this one makes me wanna dive in
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
bro wacky, those online babes do screen ones profile and pictures before deciding to roll with or not. grin
t codes dont gaurantee most of this girls attentio only few and naive ones..

well lets hear from the prof's mouth sha cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mikocake(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
daben1:
i finally changed my mind. Nice talk bro!!
thumbs up bro...i am sure you will never regret you did.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
read this and read it well. It worked for me. xxxtedyxxx it's me from whatsapp the guy with J*D*

its official and we are now dating. Thanks to you bro.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eby001(m): 6:47am On Jun 20, 2015
xxxtedyxxx u ve been doing a great job....what i ve come to notice is that ladies desire us the way we desire them too. unfortunately, culture makes them bottled their feeling most time

confession time: just yesterday, discussing academics with my friend in my college. a lady was walking 50m away from us towards a lecture theatre. our eyes caught each other looking at each other. there is a way i open my eyes widely to let d person know "hey i know u re looking at me". she couldnt concentrating on where she was going until she knocked her head against a pole!

i bursted into laughter...and there is this feeling if u feel desired by the opposite sex
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
eby001:
xxxtedyxxx u ve been doing a great job....what i ve come to notice is that ladies desire us the way we desire them too. unfortunately, culture makes them bottled their feeling most time

confession time: just yesterday, discussing academics with my friend in my college. a lady was walking 50m away from us towards a lecture theatre. our eyes caught each other looking at each other. there is a way i open my eyes widely to let d person know "hey i know u re looking at me". she couldnt concentrating on where she was going until she knocked her head against a pole!

i bursted into laughter...and there is this feeling if u feel desired by the opposite sex
. Lols...u r absolutely correct, hope u went to console the babe tho. Different things attract girls to guys...it could be Health, power,money,fame, status, sense of humour.etc. Its left to us guys to augment the different areas we r lacking.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
How would you handle rapport online with a chick that doesn't reply immediately, replying like 1hr after you inbox her
#peace#
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by teddy7(m): 1:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Xxxteddyxxx I'm so thankful to you. You re seriously saving lives here with your tips... I finally started dating dat babe I asked ur help with...I just did al the things u told and they worked perfectly..you're just d bomb... i stil haven't gotten her laid cus I seriously don't know how to start a sex convo with any gurl. I need tips... thanks again
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Please ooo

How do I tackle ON and OFF kind of girl
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eby001(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. Lols...u r absolutely correct, hope u went to console the babe tho. Different things attract girls to guys...it could be Health, power,money,fame, status, sense of humour.etc. Its left to us guys to augment the different areas we r lacking.

didnt have d opportunity cause she was having a class then
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sollat007(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls i nid line hw to ask a gal out..... And pls i wil b needing d owner of dis thread number
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
smackimorn:
Please ooo
How do I tackle ON and OFF kind of girl
on and off kinda girl ow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.