Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371498 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2015
CashNaira96:
Hello Boss, good Evening.. please I am having issues with this gurl, using the technique on this page.. She has Started to fall for me. we stay in the same lodge in school, She comes to my room almost all the time (with.Just bum shoot or sometimes Just pant and a long tank top She calls me to come to her room. She texts me.. not love texts Just to check on me. She ask me to tickle her with my hand, the last time I tickled her with a broom stick I used it to tickle her breast &nipps She didn't stop me. The problem is that am a virgin and this She is aware of and she's has asked me on 2 different occasion if I have ever gotten tired of being a virgin Which I vaguely answered, I don't know what She wants, Maybe bang or love. I am starting to like her but am the shy type and an introvert, She knows this too. I don't know How to rake things to the next level. Maybe She Just wants me to bang her or She wants a relationship... please help.. sorry for. The long post
dear introvert

obviously this gal level of attraction for you has skyrocketed, she now wants something intimate with you ( the closing part) is left for you to ba*g her or not.

But remember if you dont act up fast, she will stop seeing you as an intimate stuff, you will lose it all again
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by callydon(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2015
CashNaira96:
Hello Boss, good Evening.. please I am having issues with this gurl, using the technique on this page.. She has Started to fall for me. we stay in the same lodge in school, She comes to my room almost all the time (with.Just bum shoot or sometimes Just pant and a long tank top She calls me to come to her room. She texts me.. not love texts Just to check on me. She ask me to tickle her with my hand, the last time I tickled her with a broom stick I used it to tickle her breast &nipps She didn't stop me. The problem is that am a virgin and this She is aware of and she's has asked me on 2 different occasion if I have ever gotten tired of being a virgin Which I vaguely answered, I don't know what She wants, Maybe bang or love. I am starting to like her but am the shy type and an introvert, She knows this too. I don't know How to rake things to the next level. Maybe She Just wants me to bang her or She wants a relationship... please help.. sorry for. The long post
She might be falling for u OR she Jst wants d privilege of being d FIRST person u had se.x with...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
xxxtedyxxx igwe!!!!!!!!!
Guy you're more than too much abeg, I used to be shy... Buh I've double dated(didn't like it tho)

Here is my problem with my new love, this is 3rd month of our relationship and we haven't had sex, she likes processes the first month we kissed she didn't allow me touch her boobs last month the way we do things increased she gave me a hand job, when I confronted her about sex she said it was too early and she told me she was sorry for the goin first (hand job),

I once used this statements "when we have sex next year December" she said NO!

Then i said this year December... She said NO! Soon!

What is she doing?!!!!! Please

I really love her bro!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xyzhill(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
>> pls reply bro << baba teddy i hail. Here is my question. This tread is wonderfull keep d gud works up. there is dis girl am in d going with. When we chat one on one itz always a non-stop, never running out of things to discuss. She laughs at my jokes no matter how lame it sometimes is. But in chatting online i always iniciate d chat n we dont last long(though i wont say am a gud online chater) i want to knw ur take on dis. Also we see most saturdays but do u think i should limit it? but i meet her only on saturdays. And d nick name issue would ''dearie'' be ok or i should try something else. Her name is jane by d way
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by CashNaira96: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
callydon:

She might be falling for u OR she Jst wants d privilege of being d FIRST person u had se.x with...
Thanks for the response but what do suggest I do... am the shy type as I mentioned earlier..
Am starting to withdraw a little from her so She won't know am already liking her...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by CashNaira96: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
lordfalcao:
dear introvert

obviously this gal level of attraction for you has skyrocketed, she now wants something intimate with you ( the closing part) is left for you to ba*g her or not.

But remember if you don't act up fast, she will stop seeing you as an intimate stuff, you will lose it all again
Thanks Boss, but I am stock as I don't know what to do...
Yesterday She told me She only talks to handsome dudes...
What should I do from here... considering my personality
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
CashNaira96:

that she loves fine boys is not your problem,. She already likes you, keep calm, dont rush or act like you wanna lay her.

You can do the normal invite to your house you use to do, from there you can lay here, that is if you want to
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidiezeh(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello bosses in the house....

This girl (bae) is shy and an shy too any time she's online dunno what to talk about help me out oh

What do I do to start and keep the conversation moving
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
chidiezeh:
Hello bosses in the house....

This girl (bae) is shy and an shy too any time she's online dunno what to talk about help me out oh

What do I do to start and keep the conversation moving
get out of ur shell and ur comfort zone. Read pages 8-12.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
CashNaira96:

na story she dey talk..invite her on a date, and ba.........ngg her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shout out to all ma niggaz keeping this thread lively. Let's all contribute and help each other, to make this enclave lively.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by rapcy(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Shout out to all ma niggaz keeping this thread lively. Let's all contribute and help each other, to make this enclave lively.

Oga teddy I greet U o! I am having a little ish ryt now. I am in my final year but my girlfriend has a year to finish.
We have been dating for close to a year now. I noticed the relationship is not as strong as it used to be. she was crushing on me before i asked her out. After asking her out we had a wonderful time together as at last semester. But right now, I noticed d love has dropped, she still listens to me but argue at times. She loves me spending time with her, sleeping over,(coz we live in dsame compound). She keeps company of male friends, although they are just friends, i dont like them coz they all smoke and drink. And it is quite easy to get her number and start chatting her up(I have seen guys who have been asking her out and she has been chatting with them). I played a prank on her recently I called her with my new line and told her I met her recently and I gave her a name of a guy she gisted me about, I told her I will be coming by 10 pm to take her out, she accepted. I now went to meet her as her boyfriend and she told me a guy she gisted me about is coming to see her, i got angry and we had a little querrell bcoz I felt it wasn't right for her to leave her boyfriend by that time to meet a random guy, i went outside called her with the line again and told her that I am at her gate. She asked me why do I want to take her out by 10(thats because she gisted her friend about the querrell and d friend said she is wrong)? I told her I don't have any bad thought and that I hope her boyfriend is cool with the whole idea. She said yes. I don't know if it because we spend time alot or I have done something wrong that the relationship seems relaxed, am i too jealous or ladies are that way generally. Please help me out because I love her. How do I take control of the relationship again.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by abayo4luv: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Answer me oga Teddy
**Xteddy** I really commend your efforts bro... i need your help on a particular issue. I met a girl in my Church around February last yr. We are even in same sub group... we started talking, I do call her like 4 times a week then just to familiarize myself with her b4 moving to other stages. I could count the number of time she calls me. I invited her to my house on my birthday in May, she came but she doesn't spend much time as her Mom kept calling her to check on her. Due to this, so as to spend quality time with her, I've asked on her out on three occasions which she gave lame excuses. Most of her responses on phone are monosyllabic like yeah, okay e.t.c Of course she is aware that I love her and i'm planning to date her. So she has been turning my gesture of moving things past mere friendship with her. Then, I went back to school but anytime I come home and see her in church I'll just bone her. Now, i'm back home fully, we are no more in talking terms as before. We normally see each other on sundays but boning tinz... I really love this girl. But I wish to know if something could be done? or should i move on?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by babadenno: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

Oga xxxtedyxxx, am still waiting for your intelligent advice
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by babadenno: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2015
URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

Oga xxxtedyxxx, am still waiting for your intelligent advice
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mostwanted7: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2015
rapcy:

Oga teddy I greet U o! I am having a little ish ryt now. I am in my final year but my girlfriend has a year to finish.
We have been dating for close to a year now. I noticed the relationship is not as strong as it used to be. she was crushing on me before i asked her out. After asking her out we had a wonderful time together as at last semester. But right now, I noticed d love has dropped, she still listens to me but argue at times. She loves me spending time with her, sleeping over,(coz we live in dsame compound). She keeps company of male friends, although they are just friends, i dont like them coz they all smoke and drink. And it is quite easy to get her number and start chatting her up(I have seen guys who have been asking her out and she has been chatting with them). I played a prank on her recently I called her with my new line and told her I met her recently and I gave her a name of a guy she gisted me about, I told her I will be coming by 10 pm to take her out, she accepted. I now went to meet her as her boyfriend and she told me a guy she gisted me about is coming to see her, i got angry and we had a little querrell bcoz I felt it wasn't right for her to leave her boyfriend by that time to meet a random guy, i went outside called her with the line again and told her that I am at her gate. She asked me why do I want to take her out by 10(thats because she gisted her friend about the querrell and d friend said she is wrong)? I told her I don't have any bad thought and that I hope her boyfriend is cool with the whole idea. She said yes. I don't know if it because we spend time alot or I have done something wrong that the relationship seems relaxed, am i too jealous or ladies are that way generally. Please help me out because I love her. How do I take control of the relationship again.

you played immature playing dat prank,she surely know aw u sound or know aw d oda guy sound....now straight up to a solution for you,i know you love her but can you pls start talking abt oda girls in her presence,call oda gals while u are with her,gist freely,laff on phone wit oda gals,dis would get to her but u feign ignorance...u could even get a gal u rapport with well to call u when u re with her....eventually she would come up wit d "i dont think u love me" ask her y she uttering such,she'd tell u "u dont respect my presence" or "u re dating sum1 else" if she come up wit d 1st ask her does she respect urs ...if she come up wit d second ask wat makes her think so she'd surely cite ur recent doings to u....then let her know u also av a lotta friends dat re gals but outta ya fvcking respect for u guys relationship u kept it at bay,say some oda tins that she does and u dont like,after doing this if she truly luv u WATCH HER BEG!!!

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Onifari(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bro teddy I don't know what is wrong with me. Seriously I don't appeal to women. Am not ugly or dirty but they don't just give me face. Please wat can I do??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by funkyjms: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mostwanted7:

you played immature playing dat prank,she surely know aw u sound or know aw d oda guy sound....now straight up to a solution for you,i know you love her [s]but can you pls start talking abt oda girls in her presence,call oda gals while u are with her,gist freely,laff on phone wit oda gals,dis would get to her but u feign ignorance...u could even get a gal u rapport with well to call u when u re with her....eventually she would come up wit d "i dont think u love me" ask her y she uttering such,she'd tell u "u dont respect my presence" or "u re dating sum1 else" if she come up wit d 1st ask her does she respect urs ...if she come up wit d second ask wat makes her think so she'd surely cite ur recent doings to u....then let her know u also av a lotta friends dat re gals but outta ya fvcking respect for u guys relationship u kept it at bay,say some oda tins that she does and u dont like,after doing this if she truly luv u WATCH HER BEG!!![/s]
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by CashNaira96: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
na story she dey talk..invite her on a date, and ba.........ngg her.

Thanks for your advice Boss.. but what I mean is that she talks to me because She thinks am cute.... (am actually cute tho..)
I don't know How time escalate things between us... am a total novice.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by CashNaira96: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
lordfalcao:
that she loves fine boys is not your problem,. She already likes you, keep calm, dont rush or act like you wanna lay her.

You can do the normal invite to your house you use to do, from there you can lay here, that is if you want to
Boss the tin is How do I go about it... am a total novice... by the way what I meant is that I have greater chances cos am fine... Hope u get.. am a total noob... I think I like her... but I don't know what She wants. Relationship or bannng
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eden007(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Hi fellas! There's something i've observed about most posters in this thread, they don't learn! The golden rule of dating is, show less importance and you'll be valued. There are a lot of beautiful girls out there, you could meet 5 a day if you want. Don't let any girl hold you to ransom.

Be well groomed, by being well groomed I mean.. bath regularly, brush your teeth often and your tongue too( visit a dentist for cleansing if you have debris in your teeth. Barb your hair every week, if you want to keep your hair make it neat. Always wear neat and we'll ironed cloths. Smile often when you see any girl you like and would want to talk to.

There's a poster that mentioned about how girls don't 'give him face'. I think you need to do the above things I enlisted.

Also, to the poster her girlfriend has many male friends and even chose to go out with 1 of them at 10pm even against his will, I think you should dump that girl. You have the power to. Stop making girls priority in your life! Work on your future, but if you see any girl you admire don't fail to let her know you admire her.

Dump girls if they don't respect you and move to the next.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cashmoney96, stop asking questions and act. Action is key because a time will come when she will lose attraction for you because of your inaction....see, invite her over at night like usual since she stays in the same compound as you do, gist and yarn with her...tell her to stay over, that you enjoy her company, Do it jokingly....if she's into you like you said...she will stay over.

At night, you can make a simple move for her, trust me....she will more than assist you from there. grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kheart(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
let him know about it first. Dts d first thing u shuld do. Understand matters a lot esp in marriage-bound relationship. Let him know how u feel. I wanted to post some stuffs dat will make him act, but I declined becos the real cause of problem has to be arrested. understanding is key. Anytime u get a chance to talk to him..call him and tell him ow u feel. Sending him romantic txts, and always checking on him with messages will work but only for a short-time.

Bros I dey hail oh, thanks to ur thread pesin don dey improve in gaming chyk. Oga teddy where do u suggest for a first date. I ve been talking (building rapppart) wit dis babe for over 2 months now and I intend taking it to d nxt level or is it too early considering dat our convo is tru phone n chat? Thanks boss
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by josiah74(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello there was this certain girl in my house I really like her but she is generous to me. she often comes to look mirror in my room and put on attractive dresses dat got me moved,but I just controlled my body.But is a friend to me sha. And I like her so I want to know how I can build a true friendship with her.hope to here from you soon.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Slyder(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. First u r introverted and shy...u need to overcome dis limiting act first?..how? By making approaches with other random girls. Don't be desperate...wen u r desperate u won't get d girls, girls easily pick on dat. U need to solve dis aspect first, so u don't bleep wen u r on a one on one convo with her. Its not ur fault uve never gotten d chance to see her alone..I don't suggest u approach her wen she is with her friends n stuff- u need to overcome ur shyness first. If u rush It, u will bleep up d whole package. Watch her for a while...u can still get her alone....wen u do...use d default line I av always recommended. " Hi, av seen u a few times, but we avnt met...iam..(Ur name)"
Okay boss thanks, but please help with this
Me: Hi whatsupp
Her:I'm fine
Me:Actually i've seen you around a couple of times but we haven't met. My name is sly.
Her: Okay, i'm xxxxx
Me:............(connection lost)

boss how can i continue the convo? What should i continue with? What do i ask for and what should i not ask for? Please my ogas make una put mouth for my matter ooo.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xyzhill(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
xyzhill:
>> pls reply bro << baba teddy i hail. Here is my question. This tread is wonderfull keep d gud works up. there is dis girl am in d going with. When we chat one on one itz always a non-stop, never running out of things to discuss. She laughs at my jokes no matter how lame it sometimes is. But in chatting online i always iniciate d chat n we dont last long(though i wont say am a gud online chater) i want to knw ur take on dis. Also we see most saturdays but do u think i should limit it? but i meet her only on saturdays. And d nick name issue would ''dearie'' be ok or i should try something else. Her name is jane by d way
bros teddy reply abeg
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by authecosta911(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sum guys can even ask where to insert there dick in a gal..smhow
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Femistico(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
authecosta911:
Sum guys can even ask where to insert there dick in a gal..smhow
gringringringrin

guy u wicked..

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Femistico(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
xxxteddyxx u are doin a great job..kip it up
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kennboiy(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Femistico:

gringringringrin

guy u wicked..
He is right,some dudes are very annoying cos they are asking questions that have already been answered.They are too lazy to read and learn smiley
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
no shiii have been observing... make una carry go
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kk

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.