Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371924 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sovet: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Guy need your r help how do I make a reserved girl:fall 4me;...she very wise,go 4 a date once,just on Thursday,she didn't ask me any correct question to know about me "saying she has no question " I initiated all the questions to stay d conversation:
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sovet: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Teddy how now we went on a date on Thursday spoke:she knows my intention but she got to much red line,how do I break a reserved and quit girl....I have dated noise ones but not quite ones...teddy help hell help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sovet: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Teddy
how now:my situation
we went on a date on Thursday spoke:she knows my intention but she got to much red line,how do I break a reserved and quit girl....I have dated noise ones but not quite ones...teddy help hell help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
So the point is...whatever she says, recap it a little, den use to transition into something new. Dat way...conversations won't get boring or monotonous
pls I wuld lyk to talk privately wit u.
add me on ya bbm pls 79c80510
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by NLjona(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. Nice one bro, but u don't av to be confused, sad, or feel angry becos of a girl. I av plied dat road before, I only ended being f^ked up n desperate. First thing u need to do is...free dis babe for a while...get ur act today. U r a bit desperate, I know u want things to work out, man, dts cool...but u need to apply some new techniques.

Its gud to av pics of oda girls and u doing stuff, or even if its just d pics of girls, but u need to hide some...sometimes u need to lie to make a relationship/convo work. And don't take stuffs girls do too serious, she saw d pics, got angry n left..lol.. U could av txted her

"...lols..mummy...u didn't need to get dat angry...u know ur my nbr 1...missing u alredy sweets..will call u later.

And don't be angry to reply her texts, a girl texting u is a form of investment, feed on it bro.

I must commend u cos u av really tried, I'd like u to make dis work, go for anoda date, set it up...don't be too logical dis time, like talking tins out, and talking abt d past. Just be romantic. Show her anoda side of u. Kiss her, play, laf, don't talk about things dat has caused a drift between u guys, if she wants to, tell her, its all in d past now, and u just wana make dis relationship work, cos she ur special to me, follow up with a hug, caress, etc, anything beyond d normal...trust me...dis girl needs a FXXXXk.....asap..u don't need to be angry or confused cos of her. Just know she is urs, and act accordingly. And don't over-react or react wen she does weird stuffs, just smile n continue, it so so hard to do...but I av learnt to master it.

bro i need advice like right nowwww... she just called!! shocked asking how ive been.. nd all dat.. what should i do ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
NLjona:

bro i need advice like right nowwww... she just called!! shocked asking how ive been.. nd all dat.. what should i do ??
soory been tyt, just act normal...tell ur gud, nothing much, she shud be coming to u, not u goin to her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
More tips... Its very important u get a chick on board. Run things grin. Give her +ve emotions, den use that as a lever to move deeper into her. Make her laf, play games, tease her, call her sex, don't be desperate..be a fun sex worthy guy. Call her baby, sexy. Don't use Dear...its over-used already. Txt her @ nite " hey sexy, hope ur day was great...smile...and sleep sweet. Mwuhaz". Be fun..don't dull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Have the mentality of " I want You, but I don't need you"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
bro what if after getting the want you realise you start desiring to need ?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by authecosta911(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oga ted..there was a gal in my compound which I'm secretly admiring...I hv other gals tho...but I want to add this particular gal into my gaming list...how do I make her turn up for me..as I dnt like to gaming gal living..under the same roof with me...and pls elucidate more to approaching bae from her adjacent..tnx in advance.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fkhalifa:
bro what if after getting the want you realise you start desiring to need ?
I don't get u ...desiring to need asin?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
authecosta911:
Oga ted..there was a gal in my compound which I'm secretly admiring...I hv other gals tho...but I want to add this particular gal into my gaming list...how do I make her turn up for me..as I dnt like to gaming gal living..under the same roof with me...and pls elucidate more to approaching bae from her adjacent..tnx in advance.
" hi av seen u around a few times, but we avent met...what's ur name" blah blah...check pages 1-3...its all covered in there.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by abayo4luv: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2015
U never reply me Oga Teddy
**Xteddy** Concerning your recent advice about a girl I said I met In my Church last year February that we've been boning each other for a while. After about 6 months of boning each other, I wish to inform you that when I adopted your tactics. After i initiated conversation with her again she felt happy. I've been applying humor and she has been reciprocating positively, a bit of flirty moves by touching was also included. But right now, I don't want to screw everything up. I don't want to appear too desperate or being aloof. We've now met twice, we only meet on Sundays Though, I've not been calling her for nw because I don't want to bombard her with too much calls because I fear that might scare her off. In this scenario, I wish to seek your advice on how I can maintain balance while displaying my affection for her without being desperate by formatting her brain towards discovering the key to her emotions floodgates . Thanks xtedy

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
I don't get u ...desiring to need asin?
i meant you go with the intention of i only want this girl but after relating well with her you start having this desrie to "Need" her like taking it to a more serious heart stuff with her(falling deep in love)when you already have a lady you are serious with.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fkhalifa:

i meant you go with the intention of i only want this girl but after relating well with her you start having this desrie to "Need" her like taking it to a more serious heart stuff with her(falling deep in love)when you already have a lady you are serious with.
everything is in stages. Stage 1 2 and 3. Try and read about dat in d previous pages. 3-6. It will help u. Just don't ask her out or proceed if u avent done enuf work in rapport
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
abayo4luv:
U never reply me Oga Teddy

**Xteddy**
Concerning your recent advice about a girl I said I
met In my Church last year February that we've
been boning each other for a while. After about 6
months of boning each other, I wish to inform you
that when I adopted your tactics. After i initiated
conversation with her again she felt happy. I've
been applying humor and she has been
reciprocating positively, a bit of flirty moves by
touching was also included. But right now, I don't
want to screw everything up. I don't want to appear
too desperate or being aloof. We've now met twice,
we only meet on Sundays Though, I've not been
calling her for nw because I don't want to bombard
her with too much calls because I fear that might
scare her off.
In this scenario, I wish to seek your advice on how I
can maintain balance while displaying my affection
for her without being desperate by formatting her
brain towards discovering the key to her emotions
floodgates . Thanks xtedy
oh sorry bro, tot I actually replied. Hope ur following d stage 1 2 3 thing. By now u should know what stage u r in. How's her investment..is she calling u too, txting, startin convos?. U r saying u don't wana screw things up, u don't wana be desperate..but all dat will only make u desperate. U should be too careful wen dealing with her. Be ur sef, and av the much needed confidence to move things ahead. Ask her out on a date. Don't be too careful..move things forward.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xyzhill(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
oh sorry bro, tot I actually replied. Hope ur following d stage 1 2 3 thing. By now u should know what stage u r in. How's her investment..is she calling u too, txting, startin convos?. U r saying u don't wana screw things up, u don't wana be desperate..but all dat will only make u desperate. U should be too careful wen dealing with her. Be ur sef, and av the much needed confidence to move things a
head. Ask her out on a date. Don't be too careful..move things forward.
oga teddy. I have beign applying all u tacts n it works. Now she starts convoS. Look like she's investing. Xo help me out in dis stage. I don't want to spoil things.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2015
ive been following and i see the advices you are giving is from experience keep up the good work i have this girl who moved 2 my area two yrs ago we became friends because acording to her am briliant and she likes the movies i watch but i noticed she gets jealous when she sees me wit a girl nd she wil tell me i shouldnt date her dat am too decent 2 date that kinda girl bt if i ask her if she has any recomendation she will describe her qualities she keeps doing this until i realised she wants me 2 make a move wen i did she agreed instantly and after sum mnths of happy relationship she traveld 2 abj nd i went 2 skul at nasarawa at first we didnt let d distance afect us bt nw i am d only one doing d caling her cal is once in a blue moon
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2015
and wen i cal we chat a litle nd she wil say shes busy lets chat leter bt her later is neva i dont knw wat 2 do again and many pple r teling me dat shes nt d girl i knw anymore that shes datin sum1 else bt d last time she saw me which is one month bak i sugestd that we break up bt she refusd sayin that she luvs me xo much that our problem is distance nd pples mouth nd i also luv her my family luvs her nd her family luv me too hw do i make it work cux this relationship is likely 2 die soon
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Acekidc4(m): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Gona be kicking this thread off wit a basic concept. YOUR inner Game. That's basically abt ur beliefs or how u see ur ursef. Ur sense of worth and oda stuffs relating to Your inner pysche. Do u see ur sef as ugly, tall, short, etc..well.if u r aving a limiting belief..u need to fix dat first. Becos in the long run..its gona affect how u relate to girl...basically ur outer-game. More on dat later.

Good Morning Bros!!
I work in an Hotel and there is this girl that also work there. Am a Barman n she is a Chef. I really like her bt I don't knw mayb she likes me or not, and we do normally play, joke and Laugh together.

We were talking and joking around as usual few hours ago when I jokingly said that one of our Big regular customer's son like her and wants to marry her, she said lailai that she can never do that, I now tell her that she is pretending which she said no. I now jokingly said that the guy is a very Nice guy oh to which she reply me that; (In Her Voice) Na You go know person wey Nice instead of to Speak for yourself!!
Pls Boss what does that Mean??

Pls Don't mind my Half baked Written English, I was really typing so damn fast on my Fone!! Work Parol!! I hope you understand??

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mrsuperswag(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Teddy mehn, I need help,pls try to respond sire, therz dis girl I met from a whatsapp group I added her we got talking, nd I like her, I'm applying ur teachings on her,nd she was responding wev even moved to calls, bt all of a sudden she left whatsapp, since last month...no contact btween us until yesterday she just started calling me, even sent me a text this morning, she even called me *dear. Bt I'm still a lil laid back...what dyu think I shud do next, cuz I don't wanna mess things up.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sorry for late replies pals. Apologies
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
mrsuperswag:
Teddy mehn, I need help,pls try to respond sire, therz dis girl I met from a whatsapp group I added her we got talking, nd I like her, I'm applying ur teachings on her,nd she was responding wev even moved to calls, bt all of a sudden she left whatsapp, since last month...no contact btween us until yesterday she just started calling me, even sent me a text this morning, she even called me *dear. Bt I'm still a lil laid back...what dyu think I shud do next, cuz I don't wanna mess things up.
. Play it cool..make her come to u..no rush..take two steps forward, one step backwards. Make sure she is investing more. Don't forget abt teasing her, calling her "babe,sexy" already. Don't use dear.dts cliche already. Act like a bf. Den set up a date to meet. Hope I aint late

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Acekidc4:

Good Morning Bros!!
I work in an Hotel and there is this girl that also work there. Am a Barman n she is a Chef. I really like her bt I don't knw mayb she likes me or not, and we do normally play, joke and Laugh together.

We were talking and joking around as usual few hours ago when I jokingly said that one of our Big regular customer's son like her and wants to marry her, she said lailai that she can never do that, I now tell her that she is pretending which she said no. I now jokingly said that the guy is a very Nice guy oh to which she reply me that; (In Her Voice) Na You go know person wey Nice instead of to Speak for yourself!!
Pls Boss what does that Mean??

Pls Don't mind my Half baked Written English, I was really typing so damn fast on my Fone!! Work Parol!! I hope you understand??
it simply means, u shud man up and play ur game, and not talk about other guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Try out this compliment/tease guys. Wen u see her looking all gud n hot in dat leggins or jeans say.. "Babe..u r shaped like a dancer..from ur legs to ur arms...what's ur favrt song u can't helpt dancing to". Or..." U r shaped like a model...who do u model for...mtn, glo..or.. dudu osun.."...gets her laughing n keeps the mood light. Transition into hobbies from there...den blend it into family talk.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
When it comes to se.x its no news that no girl wants to be considered easy or cheap. Even if she is a slu.t, she still doesn't wana feel cheap or easy. Mind you, am not talking about whores/ashees. A solid understanding of this basic truth will enhance your game. Sometimes a girl my decline when you try to make requests for se.x...u try to kiss her, and she allows u, den all of a sudden , she just tells u to stop. She den goes into a huge unpredictable mood swing. U get angry, and u start forcing her, she pushes u away, and says, its over. Bro..u just lost a cool punaah.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Don't react when she goes into mood swings. When she says stop..obey..stop..chat abt sth else, den go back to what she told u to stop. E.g u were kissing her, and she says stop..u stop..den u just back away, create an appreciable distance between u too, for her to feel safe..den u comment about how u like her hair, tell her it looks good on her, (play wit it). U can ask her ow long it took to make the hair.blah blah, she will tell, tease her.." Ur so so patient, am glad it came out nice..look in good is serious business"..smile..blah blah...den move closer." Baby u r just so so sweet.. My lips wana taste urs.."..den mouth her..don't just focus on the kissing. Most times, she will tell u to stop wen u can't give her new sensation. U r kissing n kissng, give her a new sensation while kissing, like leaving her lips, to kiss her neck, caress her back..etc

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Its also important for u to earn trust.. Its easy..let her know how u guys wud av been months from now..blah blah, u can use 2months..5months..etc..even a year sef. Focus on post sex activities, dat way, u will ease her mind, and she will know u r guys r still gona be togeda for a long time. Give her enuf trust n comfort. Don't just start acting like werey cheesy after gbenshing her.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Davo123(m): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
yo....sweet papa....eheheh
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Na so davo..I see u.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2015
Its also important to know when to ask and when not to ask questions. U r kissing her and u r still asking.. " Baby can I take ur clothes off"..."Baby can u take ur clothes off?". " Can I take it off". No need to ask..just give subtle commands. Your questions will only pull her out of state. Instead of asking " can I take ur clothes off" " baby can u take off ur clothes.?...just take her clothes off..instead of the questions. The same concept also applies to other areas. Instead of can I av ur nbr". Say..." Let me av ur nbr babe, ama give u call...or give me ur nbr, I will call u...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2015
And talking about state/mood..whichever u wana call it, its very important to be present with a girls state/behaviour etc. U r on a date with her..u r hyper,...u r talkingn tell her cool stuffs, while she is only listening n acting all shy..calm it down, reduce the tempo, to her level, slow down ur pace, ur words, talk slow..not fast, follow ur voice, project confidence..dat way both of u will be on the same wavelength. Also applies to phonversation too (talking on the phone). It is a critical ingredient of effective rapport. If she is fun, be fun, if she is hyper..be hyper, enjoy all the fun and the lafter.if she is calm..be calm too, don't be energetic wen she is calm n moody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.