Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371680 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Boss of life longest time make we get group chat na where djboosting Gan

xxxtedyxxx

long time boss....i dey oh.... I have been just around.... i have been looking for my oga djboosting too... I hail
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

long time boss....i dey oh.... I have been just around.... i have been looking for my oga djboosting too... I hail

jah Bless the hustle!!!!!

we suppose get whatapp group for this stuff or Wetin you thino
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
oh I see. Just keep tracking her and keeping in touch...so u can be the first thing on her mind...once she is free to hookup. Don't push it tho, limit the calls, be unpredictable- that will make her miss you. You can sms her smtimes too, esp late in the night.
thanks a bunch bruh I will do just that
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tem1dayo: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello, good job you are doing here. My own case is kinda different. I've been dating this girl for one and a half year now and all we do romantically is just kissing. Anytime I try to take it to another level, she stops me and get angry, any help on how I can game this girl
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tayoxx(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Nice job you're doing....have an issue.. 2 months ago met this lady.. we got talking xchanged contacts.. we talked for like 2weeks after that I stopped texting her.. 2weeks later she messaged me.. we got talking again then something led to sumtin then we shagged and since then we've not really been communicating. Although once in a while I call to check up on her.. the tin now is I'm catching feelings for this lady... How do I tel this lady... y the whole tin Is messy is she knows I've never dated.. told her from the first day that I don't do emotions and so how do I get to tel her I'm catching feelings.. should I just let the whole tin slide
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

peterpen:
Hello xxxtedyxxx I jux see girls and jux seem to like them, and am like it wuld be gud if i can have this girl but I dnt have an interest in dating.....i jux knw i want to get in this way of life buh do not have this interest in dating coz i dnt have money, yea, not like having little, i dnt jux have the money, Do you think these drills can work without having money to present yourself very well, not spending on them....I think this is the reason i ain't having any interest in dating

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
teddy pls wanna knw if these rules also apply to a girl u jst wanna chop n clean mouth??
xxxtedyxxx:

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jayk1:
teddy pls wanna knw if these rules also apply to a girl u jst wanna chop n clean mouth??

yes it does. It also applies to a girl you even wana marry grin

Tried and Tested.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by damilare96(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
xxxtedyxxx there is this girl I wan go out with but am not interested in dating her. Just normal FWB.. How do I go about it?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
damilare96:
xxxtedyxxx there is this girl I wan go out with but am not interested in dating her. Just normal FWB.. How do I go about it?

you need to start acting like a boyfriend first. stages one to three matters.play cool run your game.... and chop the the package. don't ask her out oh... please .
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Chapecoense(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Op, infact dem sippose make u minister of women affairs..
So after breaking up with my ex like a yr ago, i really haven't been attached to any girl.. You know, just allowed myself to get over it and move on.. But boy o boy, there is the need to find love again, but havent been successful..
Been a silent follower here, and i read the first few pages of this thread, so i was out to practice what i learnt lol..
Coming from work 4days ago, and i saw this girl, like she was really attractive.. Walked past her, i turned and looked at her, but i just kept walking.. I heard her say bye to her friends she was walking with, and she proceeded to my direction.. Men i said to myself, i must strike convo oo.. So i slowed down and said how are you.. I didnt even say hi.. She just looked at me and unintelligibly said a word with a straight face.. Chai, i just asked her where she coming from, and reluctantly she said work.. I just looked at her and said the way she pronounced the "work" sounded like she and rhianna remixed the song "work".. Chai, the girl just laughed, and i knew deep down that i will go far in life lol.. Her laughing just gave me that needed confidence, and we just started flowing.. Made sure i kept myself out of the convo that ensued while we walked... We kept talking about herself, and all that, u know.. Men the babe was just feeling me.. So it got to where she had to make a turn to her street.. I just stoped, asked her to give me her phone and i pressed my digits and saved my number.. She just smiled and we parted ways.. Men she called me that same night to find out if got home safe.. Chai, my joy that night eh..
I made sure i followed up oo, dont want anything to go cold.. So i called the next day, infact we even had a walk again today.. And i got a text frm her about me making her day, and that she hasn't felt this way in such a long time.. Bros OP ur student yaff finish work.
What i observed is that learn how to say jokes oo, even if u have to be a clown to get a girl, be a clown.. Girls just love it when u make them smile..

9 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kblakky(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
@ops pls I see this girl every working day at the train station but she's akata (pretty one ) i don't know how to approach her before the train arrives .. I tried once but words choked I just pointed at a plastic bag if it was for her she nodded ..that's how close have gotten also she makes use of ear piece I don't know what she listen to every morning! what can I do ? Need your direct contact also

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by damilare96(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
xxxtedyxxx I told you about a girl earlier during our normal Chat I asked her what she wants me to do for her.. U know all those watsapp copy nd paste message.... She told me to be her best friend that she has no best friend.... What do you think about it...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 4:19am On Dec 20, 2016
damilare96:
xxxtedyxxx I told you about a girl earlier during our normal Chat I asked her what she wants me to do for her.. U know all those watsapp copy nd paste message.... She told me to be her best friend that she has no best friend.... What do you think about it...
you made a mistake giving her the power of yes or no. That is one thing you should try to avoid. Giving her the power of decision or putting her in a position where she has to reply yes or no.

It could really backfire on you. Its similar to the concept of asking girls open ended questions, instead asking close ended ones. Close ended questions don't leave is with flexible optional we can work it.

e. g. asking... " hi, can I know where you reside? " is close ended. She could reply with a no... which will definitely kill the convoy.

but asking...

" where do you reside babe?" is open ended. it moves the convoy forward.

The same thing applies to other areas of male - female interaction. It's better to move the convoy forward, than to ask for permission to nice it foward.

It's is far far better to act like a bf, from the beginning, than to seek for her permission by asking her questions like...:

"can I be your boyfriend?"

"will you be my girlfriend?"

"can I take you out? "

etc... all these give her the power of yes it no, which could be detrimental to your intentions.

In conclusion,it Is better to assume... than to ask out rightly.

Her options also tells you you need to work on getting her attracted more.

You have an array of tools to spike her attraction levels: humour, teasing, story telling, being dominant, thoughtfullness, future projection, roll play, trust etc.

Your choice could also be a pointer to the stage of your convoy. What stage are you in with her?

stage 1-is for gaining her attention, running game, using humour... and the tools highlighted above. You need to gain some trust before she can open up to you emotionally.

stage 2- is for rapport....getting to know her deeply, and connecting with her on an emotional level. Stuffs like her hobbies, family background, where she schools fall under this stage.

stage 3 - is where you achieve your goall... se,x, getting her nbr, a kiss, smooching,gbenshing..... etc..

So try to know the stage you are in with her. knowing the stage will determine the your next approach, and tell you the areas you need to work on.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 4:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Kblakky:
@ops pls I see this girl every working day at the train station but she's akata (pretty one ) i don't know how to approach her before the train arrives .. I tried once but words choked I just pointed at a plastic bag if it was for her she nodded ..that's how close have gotten also she makes use of ear piece I don't know what she listen to every morning! what can I do ? Need your direct contact also

You are already on the right part bro; You just don't know it yet. You have already written the opening line you seek, but you just need to word it/arrange it correctly.

What you need is a situational opener. Something that will work right there and then. You also need to feel relaxed. Don't push it. It's better to approach and fail, than to sit back wishing she would open up a convo with you.

" Hi, I've seen you around a few times, but we haven't met....whats your name?

"Hi, I ave seen you around a few times, but we haven't said hi....I am... blah lah"

Let's talk about her earpiece.

" hi, I see you are always with your earpiece on, you must be a music minded girl/person, what kind of songs do you listen to"...

or

" you are always with your headphones, what are you listening to today?...:hope it's not news about nigeria's recession?"

add some humour.

if her headphones are always on...write it down in a piece of paper and hand it over to her.

Or try this approach...it always works in a crowded place like a bus/train.

Open your textmessaging app on your phone and write your line...

Something like this..

" I have seen you on this train/ around...a few times, but we haven't met, your headphones tho, always on...are you a dj/music person/song writer"

choose the appropriate one...whether dj,music person etc..

then scrolll down...and add sth like.

Type your reply here.

Hand over the phone to her.
Make sure say na confirm phone oh grin

She will definitely smile and type her reply..you can reply Also, and pass it back to her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 5:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Tem1dayo:
Hello, good job you are doing here. My own case is kinda different. I've been dating this girl for one and a half year now and all we do romantically is just kissing. Anytime I try to take it to another level, she stops me and get angry, any help on how I can game this girl

ask her why. You are already in stage 3 with her.
She should be able to tell you sth...perhaps she is not really into sex, sex brings back a memory of a past ex, and some other bullshits excuses/reasons. It's your job to calm her down and repress her fears.

Her reactions could also border on trust. Does she trust you? Does she have a fear you would leave her after sex? You need to make her trust u, using the FP method.

The basic thing is...dont ever get angry or react to what she does. But keep pushing gently for what you want. If you react/get angry, she would use it against you..na so girls be.

The point is-- something is making her act that way. Find it... Gain some trust. You can even tell her to let you in on her deepest sexual fantasies. What she really wants. What makes her wet, crazy...etc.

Keep pushing...no free am oh
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 5:11am On Dec 20, 2016
tayoxx:
Nice job you're doing....have an issue.. 2 months ago met this lady.. we got talking xchanged contacts.. we talked for like 2weeks after that I stopped texting her.. 2weeks later she messaged me.. we got talking again then something led to sumtin then we shagged and since then we've not really been communicating. Although once in a while I call to check up on her.. the tin now is I'm catching feelings for this lady... How do I tel this lady... y the whole tin Is messy is she knows I've never dated.. told her from the first day that I don't do emotions and so how do I get to tel her I'm catching feelings.. should I just let the whole tin slide

don't tell her oh...Please bro.

Don't ever tell her you are catching feelings or getting attracted to her. Doing that would make her consider the whole convo rationally- which is what you don't want. You want her to be on an emotional cruise control. Also, doing that would be tantamount to switching roles. You become the girl, while she becomes the guy.

The sad truth is..YOU are her boyfriend already.

ASSUME the role bro.

ACT like a boyfriend already. Telling her you are catching feelings, getting attracted to her, or asking her to being your gf is taking 10 steps backward. You are in stage 3 already, get a reward from it bro.

Do the following.
•Maintain constant communication.
•Use babe in your convo with her. Avoid dear/boo..its overrated.
•Use night texts/ goodnight messages occasionally.
•Call her to just hear her voice and ask what she is doing
•Stay focused...and keep running other babe's too. grin. Variety is the Spice Of Life grin
•Hookup with her...just take her out, chill laf, play....
•Gbensh/Shag her again.

That's the Plan Bro.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 5:30am On Dec 20, 2016
peterpen:

yes you need money.

Money is needed when it comes to dating; however money is not the only factor. You need money to run some elements of game- like the first date, transporting yourself/her, food on the table etc. You don't need to have millions before you can get a babe. As far as you can groom yourself,and you have small change to run around, trust me, you will get a girl. It's not every girl out there that is a gold digger.

Don't say you don't have money. Say you have. Think positive. Your next babe is waiting for you, why are you limiting yourself.

Get out there in the field bro. Get some babes.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AsapTeddy(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2016
Chapecoense:
Op, infact dem sippose make u minister of women affairs..
So after breaking up with my ex like a yr ago, i really haven't been attached to any girl.. You know, just allowed myself to get over it and move on.. But boy o boy, there is the need to find love again, but havent been successful..
Been a silent follower here, and i read the first few pages of this thread, so i was out to practice what i learnt lol..
Coming from work 4days ago, and i saw this girl, like she was really attractive.. Walked past her, i turned and looked at her, but i just kept walking.. I heard her say bye to her friends she was walking with, and she proceeded to my direction.. Men i said to myself, i must strike convo oo.. So i slowed down and said how are you.. I didnt even say hi.. She just looked at me and unintelligibly said a word with a straight face.. Chai, i just asked her where she coming from, and reluctantly she said work.. I just looked at her and said the way she pronounced the "work" sounded like she and rhianna remixed the song "work".. Chai, the girl just laughed, and i knew deep down that i will go far in life lol.. Her laughing just gave me that needed confidence, and we just started flowing.. Made sure i kept myself out of the convo that ensued while we walked... We kept talking about herself, and all that, u know.. Men the babe was just feeling me.. So it got to where she had to make a turn to her street.. I just stoped, asked her to give me her phone and i pressed my digits and saved my number.. She just smiled and we parted ways.. Men she called me that same night to find out if got home safe.. Chai, my joy that night eh..
I made sure i followed up oo, dont want anything to go cold.. So i called the next day, infact we even had a walk again today.. And i got a text frm her about me making her day, and that she hasn't felt this way in such a long time.. Bros OP ur student yaff finish work.
What i observed is that learn how to say jokes oo, even if u have to be a clown to get a girl, be a clown.. Girls just love it when u make them smile..

You are the man.... Nice work..lol . Your sense of humour is on point.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tayoxx(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2016
AsapTeddy:

don't tell her oh...Please bro.

Don't ever tell her you are catching feelings or getting attracted to her. Doing that would make her consider the whole convo rationally- which is what you don't want. You want her to be on an emotional cruise control. Also, doing that would be tantamount to switching roles. You become the girl, while she becomes the guy.

The sad truth is..YOU are her boyfriend already.

ASSUME the role bro.

ACT like a boyfriend already. Telling her you are catching feelings, getting attracted to her, or asking her to being your gf is taking 10 steps backward. You are in stage 3 already, get a reward from it bro.

Do the following.
•Maintain constant communication.
•Use babe in your convo with her. Avoid dear/boo..its overrated.
•Use night texts/ goodnight messages occasionally.
•Call her to just hear her voice and ask what she is doing
•Stay focused...and keep running other babe's too. grin. Variety is the Spice Of Life grin
•Hookup with her...just take her out, chill laf, play....
•Gbensh/Shag her again.

That's the Plan Bro.
Cheers.
thank you... I almost shot my self on the leg oo... I almost told her.. told her I was catching one weird feeling... she asked what feeling.. I changed the whole tin.. turned it to feeling of malaria... then she laughed
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by damilare96(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2016
AsapTeddy:
you made a mistake giving her the power of yes or no. That is one thing you should try to avoid. Giving her the power of decision or putting her in a position where she has to reply yes or no.

It could really backfire on you. Its similar to the concept of asking girls open ended questions, instead asking close ended ones. Close ended questions don't leave is with flexible optional we can work it.

e. g. asking... " hi, can I know where you reside? " is close ended. She could reply with a no... which will definitely kill the convoy.

but asking...

" where do you reside babe?" is open ended. it moves the convoy forward.

The same thing applies to other areas of male - female interaction. It's better to move the convoy forward, than to ask for permission to nice it foward.

It's is far far better to act like a bf, from the beginning, than to seek for her permission by asking her questions like...:

"can I be your boyfriend?"

"will you be my girlfriend?"

"can I take you out? "

etc... all these give her the power of yes it no, which could be detrimental to your intentions.

In conclusion,it Is better to assume... than to ask out rightly.

Her options also tells you you need to work on getting her attracted more.

You have an array of tools to spike her attraction levels: humour, teasing, story telling, being dominant, thoughtfullness, future projection, roll play, trust etc.

Your choice could also be a pointer to the stage of your convoy. What stage are you in with her?

stage 1-is for gaining her attention, running game, using humour... and the tools highlighted above. You need to gain some trust before she can open up to you emotionally.

stage 2- is for rapport....getting to know her deeply, and connecting with her on an emotional level. Stuffs like her hobbies, family background, where she schools fall under this stage.

stage 3 - is where you achieve your goall... se,x, getting her nbr, a kiss, smooching,gbenshing..... etc..

So try to know the stage you are in with her. knowing the stage will determine the your next approach, and tell you the areas you need to work on.
I'm in stage two with her.. I would av met her but we are not in school right now.. Its funny we met on facebook nd since then we are yet to meet face to face
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kblakky(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
AsapTeddy:

You are already on the right part bro; You just don't know it yet. You have already written the opening line you seek, but you just need to word it/arrange it correctly.

What you need is a situational opener. Something that will work right there and then. You also need to feel relaxed. Don't push it. It's better to approach and fail, than to sit back wishing she would open up a convo with you. Thanks but my lever they cut ! Will try the phone call

" Hi, I've seen you around a few times, but we haven't met....whats your name?

kkkk

Let's talk about her earpiece.

" hi, I see you are always with your earpiece on, you must be a music minded girl/person, what kind of songs do you listen to"...

or

" you are always with your headphones, what are you listening to today?...:hope it's not news about nigeria's recession?"

add some humour.

if her headphones are always on...write it down in a piece of paper and hand it over to her.

Or try this approach...it always works in a crowded place like a bus/train.

Open your textmessaging app on your phone and write your line...

Something like this..

" I have seen you on this train/ around...a few times, but we haven't met, your headphones tho, always on...are you a dj/music person/song writer"

choose the appropriate one...whether dj,music person etc..

then scrolll down...and add sth like.

Type your reply here.

Hand over the phone to her.
Make sure say na confirm phone oh grin

She will definitely smile and type her reply..you can reply Also, and pass it back to her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by coltaine(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2016
OmichaelO:
PS: it's kinda weird cos i feel comfortably nt communicating with any of em gals or other friends of mine

let's just say am a lone wolf
same here bro, always thought it was only me......i just ignore my frnds for sometine, as in no call or mssg but then when m totally alone i start messaging them again.....i find it annoying but i jst cant help myself

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
AsapTeddy:

yes you need money.

Money is needed when it comes to dating; however money is not the only factor. You need money to run some elements of game- like the first date, transporting yourself/her, food on the table etc. You don't need to have millions before you can get a babe. As far as you can groom yourself,and you have small change to run around, trust me, you will get a girl. It's not every girl out there that is a gold digger.

Don't say you don't have money. Say you have. Think positive. Your next babe is waiting for you, why are you limiting yourself.

Get out there in the field bro. Get some babes.
thanks bro, if i had small change to run around i won't be having any problem, still hustling sha....with time i will get there....
The funny part of it is that i knw not less than 5 girls crushing on me buh i jux bhave like i dnt knw

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by James150: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmm liked this gurl in our school our department shs quiet and mysterious tho and shs pretty...I like her tho I don't show her....I like her and like want to date her we talk tho we ain't too close she is on WhatsApp I don't knw mayb ma jist is boring for her I don't knw shs online buh dosnt reply quickly I need how to get her attention and make her comfortable with me...tho I don't shw her am desperate.... Help me plz if possible with jist and Hw I will get to woo her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by James150: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DrAnie: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Hi Teddy and other gurus in d house. Please, i need a quick advice. I just got out of a messed up relationship about 2 months ago. I was overly caring and proclaimed love for my girl several times due to my naivety. I also naively asked out, which she responded with " i will pray about it". Well, i ended the relationship thingy to give her time to pray well after 4months of dating. Nonsense! Anyways, all that is past story now. I have been going out with a new girl for about 7 weeks now. I always call her my babe on IM chats, phone calls and text. She keeps on saying i haven't asked her out yet. That she would not concur she's my gf, until I ask her out. She won't even kiss me for this same reason. I really don't want to shoot myself in the leg this time. I really won't want to surrender my balls to her by asking her out. She's kinda putting me under pressure to ask her out formally. Women matter sef...
Please guys what do you advice about this issue?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by funkyjms: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2016
LOL
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2016
funkyjms:
LOL

y lol egbon

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.