Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,260 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (377894 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by PrinceAbinibi: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
olumars:
xxxtedyxxx,
ds gal n I av bn dating for more dan a year nw, wen we started she call, txt very often, bt az tyms goes on she change, no cal or txt. I du cal her everyday, if shes online she dont send me mssg.
whenever I cal or chat wit her I dont rily knw wat to talk about. if I stay too long on call, we fight. I decided nt to cal her for lyk a month tym, during dt tym she neva deem t fit to kal, after d a month I ask her y she didn't cal she said Ntn,dt she doesn't av cal card.
she still claims she loves me,I still love her too Buh nt like before coz d feelings az drop .
I dont even knw if am her bf or not. we stay in diff plc we see once in a year coz of my sch n hers

I am sure she is bored, if you want to pique her interest, introduce other girls into the equation, mention another girl coming to cook for you or something of such nature, jealousy has been saving relationship since 23BC. My dad is married to 4 wives not because he is womanizer but as a contingency plan, women can leave anytime, always have plan b, trust me always have a roster of female friends even if you are the faithful type, I have a roster of 30 now. This women are emotional creatures, sometimes you have to keep turning their emotions like an akara, if you let it stay in one place it will get burnt and they will leave. I hope I have helped you. I believe in fighting for her if you think she is special but if nothing works, you have to press reset and start the game all over again. Just an advice you have to try to switch it up every few months you don't have to do anything elaborate and you can use her money also and make sure you are ringing that bell well, once a year is hard unless your game is tight is hard to keep a girl.

Teddy might give better advice. I am out.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Back and better.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2016
olumars:
xxxtedyxxx,
ds gal n I av bn dating for more dan a year nw, wen we started she call, txt very often, bt az tyms goes on she change, no cal or txt. I du cal her everyday, if shes online she dont send me mssg.
whenever I cal or chat wit her I dont rily knw wat to talk about. if I stay too long on call, we fight. I decided nt to cal her for lyk a month tym, during dt tym she neva deem t fit to kal, after d a month I ask her y she didn't cal she said Ntn,dt she doesn't av cal card.
she still claims she loves me,I still love her too Buh nt like before coz d feelings az drop .
I dont even knw if am her bf or not. we stay in diff plc we see once in a year coz of my sch n hers

I totally understand the angle you are coming from, and am sad to tell you the truth without mincing words.

FREE THE BABE.

Trust me you don't need her anymore. What you need to do is play an game of abundance. Dating is a game of numbers, and the higher the number of girls you are gaming at once, the better. Her attraction for you has waned. You need to free her, instead of beating a dead horse.

Don't call her again, or text her. Don't even whatsapp her. Take a week off. You need to open your eyes, your mind eyes, so you can see the abundant opportunities present in other girls.

Forget that call her excuse, or her claims of her being in love with you. it's all lies. A girl can't in love with a guy without her being invested- calls, texts, love messages, fun chats, giggles on the phone. they all came naturally, esp when a babe is attracted to you.

This babe will just waste your time. Free her.

game other babe's bro. You don't know what you are losing until it's gone. Until she wastes your time, by keeping you stuck to herself, while she plays outside match.

I know you will succeed. Go catch some fun with other babe's bro.

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:22am On Sep 14, 2016
AdamSly007:
Just finished reading nw(from page 1-86), nyc thread u hav here bro..dj or jd, ilegend, fabulous n odas, u guys are great and to d grand architect of dis thread, u r d bomb bro(TEDYXX)...*kamisita*(tnx in korean) to everyone hu contributed...#chicks are in trouble

Thanks bro.

I appreciate your kind words and commitment towards reading such large number of pages.

I appreciate everyone in here. This thread is nothing without you guys.

Twuale.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:24am On Sep 14, 2016
diggy4real:
Hi gurus.....Met this Gurl......gave her a lift.....she has been in sch ever since roughly 4 months now....buh hardly pick calls ....not invested at all.....buh suddenly picked and at d end of the convo she insinuated DAT she is need of cash* parasitic Bae* promised to help and invited her to my house.....I wanna bleep and possibly assist with wat I can buh needs advice on how to go about it.....thanks.

how did it go? hope this is not too late.

Don't let any babe barb your head oh.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Let me expand more on the logic behind not asking her out or telling her to be your gf.

We all know attraction is an emotional thing for women. There is practically nothing strange about that. Girls don't think logically when they are attracted to a guy- that's why you will see them do illogical things when in love.

WHY DO Girls FRIENDZONE Us?
A guy who doesn't show bf potential will automatically be friendzone. There are no two ways about it. When you don't show the qualities of a bf, she won't see you as one. When you are scared of hugging her, holding her hands a little longer, when you can't look deep into her eyes, when you are always scared of telling her no- you will definitely end up as a friend. Mind you, you don't have to be her bf to all the aforementioned with her.

Coming from that perspective, it is better to show a girl you have boyfriend potential than to ask her out blatantly. The same idea applies in writing. Beginners venturing into writing/poetry/novels are always told to show, and not tell.

Show a girl you have boyfriend potential and she won't drop you in the friendzone. it's as simple as that.

Don't ever ask her to be your girlfriend. Show her why you can be considered as her guy. Don't beg. Just show her.

Call her sexy, babe, compliment her seductively. Tell her you love when she licks her lips. Tell her she looks attractive in blue ( could be any colour), tell her you like her curves. Tell her you love her body. Tell her you love it when she wears her hair long, or when she puts on heels.

don't forget to use some future projection.

You to earn trust.

and don't forget...all these come after stage 2..when you are on the verge of entering stage 3.

Apply these little modifications to your dating game and feel the changes.

Cheers Friends. smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bulakos: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Op, there is this girl in my school at I secretly admired until recently I opened up to her friend, the friend gave me her number and simultaneously informed her about me. So two days later I called her and we strike a convo but unfortunately the call didn't last for more than two a minutes before she interrupted and said she is coming she will get back to me, I waited the whole night but to no avail and I decided not to call back that same day beside today is two days since that happened...........your advice op.......I'm really into that girl

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bulakos: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2016
bulakos:
Op, there is this girl in my school at I secretly admired until recently I opened up to her friend, the friend gave me her number and simultaneously informed her about me. So two days later I called her and we strike a convo but unfortunately the call didn't last for more than a minutes before she interrupted and said she is coming she will get back to me, I waited the whole night but to no avail and I decided not to call back that same day beside today is two days since that happened...........your advice op.......I'm really into that girl
you don't Wana start getting into or feeling attracted for a babe who is not invested yet.

keep your desires away, and master the process of getting her invested and attracted. focus on the process for now.

give her another, call. sound neutral, and never make any reference to the previous call. sound fun too.

feeling they say, is contagious.

tell me how it goes.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sokotoburundi(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
you don't Wana start getting into or feeling attracted for a babe who is not invested yet.

keep your desires away, and master the process of getting her invested and attracted. focus on the process for now.

give her another, call. sound neutral, and never make any reference to the previous call. sound fun too.

tell me how it goes.
bro i have this girl who i admire so much told her how i feel but she told me she prefers am her friends with no strings attached...but my chat up lines with her has been short and i wait for her to reply b4 i send her another msg coz i dont want to look desperate...so any tips?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Agimor(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Ok..no p..I call..it..Emotional Bomb..its basically an emotional spike. It shud be used wen d convo between u and d babe is goin fine. It can be spoken or written..asin during chat. Here is it... Its not compulsory u use it exactly.u can spice it up. Dis tecnique is kinda pyschological..it uses future projection and other covert tecniques that can influence behaviour.

You..: .hey de..<Funny nickname> gues what..

Her :..what...

You... Guess what am tinking

Her: what..# or sth like dat..or I can't gues

You... Am just tinking abt u wearing sth like a cute skimpy tyt gown...not to skimpty n tight doh.don't want guys staring @ ur ass.(Backside). And ur hair looking long and falling over d sides of ur face, while u r adored wit. Lovely earings, and some cute high heels to match...#but pls not too high oh...(Suprise smily or suprise face frome u) cos if u fall down..I won't carry u up oh...lolz....

Her-- wow...(Positive respons) # note she will most likely defend her sef concerning wearing heels n blah blah

I crafted dis routine ma sef and it works all d time..I av given it to most of ma friends and it always elicit a gud response.

U can always joke n tease her abt her respons. It works all d time.
Her :what
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
sokotoburundi:
bro i have this girl who i admire so much told her how i feel but she told me she prefers am her friends with no strings attached...but my chat up lines with her has been short and i wait for her to reply b4 i send her another msg coz i dont want to look desperate...so any tips?

Bro, the first mistake you made is telling her how you feel. That move, 90% of the time, backfires if you don't do it in the right stage. As a rule, never tell a babe how you feel. You Wana keep her guessing. Being indifferent and acting like her bf already achieves that effect easily.

Telling a babe how you feel kills all the attraction. It's like you are telling her " ok, I have told you how I feel, now tell me yours, or let's start dating, or let me into your life". it's like you are asking for permission to be a part of her life.

It seems she has friendzoned you...dont chat her up again. You will need to change tactics, which will make her see you in a different light.

All You need to do is start acting like her bf already. Don't ask for permission. Don't ask her opinion.

Send her a lovely night text.

"oh babe, hope you have eaten and yur day wasn't stressful...Have a great nite ( insert her name) (appropriate smilye here"wink. Will call you in the morning."

Call her in the morning, and ask about how her night, hope she didn't wee wee in bed....What she is up to for the day, breakfast ideas. You need to be fun. Relax, and don't be too serious. Don't stay long on the phone. Eject with sth like.

" Great, do have a swell day...ama buz you later babe"

always you babe, sexy, cutie. Don't use dear, or bae.

Try that for a week, and see how invested she would be. you can then follow up with a date request.

Pls don't ask her out to be your gf. focus on fun bro.

And make sure you are packaging other babe's too.

The more the merrier smiley

I hail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Omuka: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Xxxteddy baba, there is a girl i'm attracted to. She is my friend's sister thou. She promised to come yesterday but she didnt come, today she called me that she will come tomorrow. Immediately we dropped the call, she called back and started asking me of when will be my birthday. Hmm does it mean she has invested?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Paramount01(m): 1:00am On Sep 18, 2016
Xxxteddy baba I will like to add you up on my whatapp number. Can I have your contact you are too much
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by certifiedfool: 5:00am On Sep 18, 2016
OP,there is a girl who we stay 2geda b4(neighbour) until i moved out,during our stay 2geda we dont talk often cos her mum nd mine no gree(they must not see us 2geda).After d distance,i av tried many unseccesful attempt to get her numba due to our coflicting schedule.I just got her numba 2day 2ru a friend who stays in her street.How do i go about it(get started) till i get her all over me.
Also my friend got her numba 2ru d girl little sis nd no possibility of chatting cos her phone is damaged,she is using a small phone for now
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by certifiedfool: 5:21am On Sep 18, 2016
There's also a girl who is a friend to my sis but very close to me.we do talk alot on phone (cos am in skul) nd she sees me as a brother to the point dat she call me brother(x) anytym we talk nd i really want 2 get out of this brotherzone.she do knows i lyk her cos av told her many times but she always says shes not ready 4 any relationship.what should i do?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DrRiley(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Hey fams just checking up on y'all

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bulakos: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

tell me how it goes.
I did call back everything went ok we have started chatting too, I'm currently trying to establish rapport but I'm like just struck in one place and one funny thing is that the babe is friendly......sir how can I keep everything flowing smoothly and get her attracted
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by deanxy: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
OP before i say anything, i wud like to say you are doing a great jab,tryin 2 help brodas win. en kudos 2 all d brodas in d hauz.
i met dis lady at d ATM some 3mnths bck,got ha number den we started hangin out. initially i neva wantd ask d 'i want u 2 b ma gal' qustn, cos wen u do dat,u simply handova d power 2 dem en 80% of d time,they wud say no. bt i had 2 ask cos despite me arnd arnd ha as a bfrnd,she kept introducin me 2 ha frndz as ''he is my frnd' en she kept ringing my frnd,my frnd each time we 2geda or on call. so wen i finally ask ha out,she said it wnt work cos she is already in anoda relatnshp en she cnt double date bt she liks me as a frnd. en she ask if wat she said ws gonna change anytin en i said no. bt eva since den,i also gus wantd us 2 b frnd bt each time we meet i feel we dnt act lik frnds cos we hug,do touch plays,laf en all of dat en all dis maks me wanna hav ha as ma gal. so i dnt knw wat 2 do
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 2dice01: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
deanxy:
OP before i say anything, i wud like to say you are doing a great jab,tryin 2 help brodas win. en kudos 2 all d brodas in d hauz.
i met dis lady at d ATM some 3mnths bck,got ha number den we started hangin out. initially i neva wantd ask d 'i want u 2 b ma gal' qustn, cos wen u do dat,u simply handova d power 2 dem en 80% of d time,they wud say no. bt i had 2 ask cos despite me arnd arnd ha as a bfrnd,she kept introducin me 2 ha frndz as ''he is my frnd' en she kept ringing my frnd,my frnd each time we 2geda or on call. so wen i finally ask ha out,she said it wnt work cos she is already in anoda relatnshp en she cnt double date bt she liks me as a frnd. en she ask if wat she said ws gonna change anytin en i said no. bt eva since den,i also gus wantd us 2 b frnd bt each time we meet i feel we dnt act lik frnds cos we hug,do touch plays,laf en all of dat en all dis maks me wanna hav ha as ma gal. so i dnt knw wat 2 do
you shouldnt have ask even if she put gun on your head..you guys hug play then she likes you...if you had continue the bf parole she would have falling..but why dont you invite her over to your place like to watch movie or come teach you how to cook something...you need privacy ..and try keeping eye contact with her

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
as e dey hot peeps.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
as e dey hot peeps.
lol.... baba hwfa, u get links wit nepa? grin grin been a while in here, hw u dy?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2016
i dey oh bro...lol...nepa keh.....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Been a while
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
^^^^^nice one bro, I also have my style which is similar to yours, I.e

N.B this is used for a serious, marriage kinda relationship... Not olosho nor short time sex

Meet her.....attract her....make her feel you....let her trust you arent in for her body nor ask her out yet......make her feel relaxed around you....act a bit like a boyfriend/husband to her....then when you guys are on a tight romantic situation... Tell her good stuffs, soften up her heart, then tell her you want her there to be yours...she will be to weak to reject you.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Welcome back bruh
Djboosting:
Been a while
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Boss Tedy I Hail oo.
Initially wanted to ask a question and saw the reply you gave a guy with a similar problem.
Anyway you're doing good.

Since I saw this thread, I've been on top of my game
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dhayor58(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
just got d right thread to ask for help

so there's this girl I met in church, we always stare at each other in church till I got d courage to ask for her no. But anytime I call her, our call doesn't last more than 2mins and she has travelled out if town for now and I'd be leaving for schl very soon too. Any help on how to make this girl mine
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by igboboy3(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
dhayor58:
just got d right thread to ask for help

so there's this girl I met in church, we always stare at each other in church till I got d courage to ask for her no. But anytime I call her, our call doesn't last more than 2mins and she has travelled out if town for now and I'd be leaving for schl very soon too. Any help on how to make this girl mine

Since you've already opened. She may or may not be interested in you. You have to find out. You may be staring at her thinking she likes you but she's staring at you wondering "Why is this dude staring at me?"

Your best bet is to make a move.

Tell her to hangout with you. Tell her, don't ask for permission
Set a definite time and place.
She may decline but if she's interested in you, she'll reschedule or find a way to hang out with you later.
If she simply says No, then you should forget her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dhayor58(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2016
igboboy3:

Since you've already opened. She may or may not be interested in you. You have to find out. You may be staring at her thinking she likes you but she's staring at you wondering "Why is this dude staring at me?"

Your best bet is to make a move.

Tell her to hangout with you. Tell her, don't ask for permission
Set a definite time and place.
She may decline but if she's interested in you, she'll reschedule or find a way to hang out with you later.
If she simply says No, then you should forget her.
problem is she isn't around now

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (110) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.