Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo (51883 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo And Others Charged Over Embezzlement / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by strangest(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Waiting for FFK's daughter to write an open letter about her rÓ‘pe by her father.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by LoveKing(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
REUBEN ABATI AND HIS COHORTS WROTE THE LETTER AND FORCED VANGUARD TO PUBLISH IT lipsrsealed
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by LoveKing(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
REUBEN ABATI AND HIS COHORTS WROTE THE LETTER AND FORCED VANGUARD TO PUBLISH IT lipsrsealed

so all the bloggers and those pasting unconfirmed info all around facebook, turn back and eat your vomit! grin
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by deriod(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Acidosis: grin grin
I don't have time for all these cheap denials from delilahs....

Well let me drop this quote for ALL e-politicians (electronic noise makers: PDP, ACN etc and tribal goans)

"No one really understands politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve their problems. They are trying to solve their own problems - of which getting elected and re-elected is number one and two. Whatever is number 3 is far behind."
1million likes ,if only we can all see this
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Maybe. It seems so.

It is better for her to quickly withdraw it than for her to go on with it. Especially after all what she gained as an Obasanjo first daughter, which is the reason why most people like myself who are not even OBJ loyalists are castigating her. you cannot bite the hands that fed you fat! mbanu!

Don't be silly. How can you still have doubts about her not being the letter writer?
Vanguard, that smudged two-bit crippled paper with one printing press.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Oh, you. See the bolded, If he likes let him claim to be quoting an inauguration speech, I referred to what i saw. Anyway, since you brought it up......that thread that was deleted?

Darn! Don't derail this thread.

I was going to post a retort on Sunday, however, the mods deleted the thread.

Anyway, you can open a new thread for that and we can continue from where we left-off.

I'll bless it later in the day.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by feminineA: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
I trust baba Iyabo. He does not forgive easily. Everyone that has a hand in the letter go hear am. Even if it is Iyabo.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by 1009ja: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
"I, IYABO OBASANJO never contemplate writing a letter to my Loving Father"
"I speak with him almost on daily bases"
"He gave birth to me, he raise me up and gave me the best of Education"
" I wouldn't have achieve whatever I did without my father"
"IN FACT, WHO AM I WOTHOUT MY FATHER?"
"As a father he never disappoint his children in any way"
"If Mr. President disagree with some of the allegations in the latter"
"he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about"
"If that is how Ijaw people insult their father"
" I am a Yoruba Woman, we respect our parent in all circumstances"
"The purported letter is a malicious lies intended to rubish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take the necessary legal actions. "I love my father and I never disrespect him."

I guess any motor park boy can get on his tecno phone and become Iyabo Obsanjo and type away.
The words and sentence structures of this stupid rejoinder could not have been written by someone with Iyabo Obasanjo's level of education.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Dollarjunkie: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Obasanjo's Daughter 11-Page Letter to OBJ.
*Fake Female voice claiming to be Iyabo, disowned the Letter on the Radio.

It is shame that an imposter on Rainbow FM, claiming to be Sen Iyabo Obasanjo said that she did not write the damning 11-page letter to her grumbling father.
The former Senator claimed ownership of the letter, which copies have been forwarded to major electronic and print media in Nigeria.
Iyabo stated that her sibling will write their own letter, if they choose to do likewise.
Full letter will be published later.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=652119718179487&id=100484630009668&refid=28&_ft_=qid.5958715203995195969%3Amf_story_key.8697436905003004425
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Badassniggga(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oboy see as grammar dey waka for this thread...

"living the life of tomfoolery"
hmmmn
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by amiskurie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
LOBATAN!!! cheesy
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by shizzle11(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
No comments yet.

watching closely and observing keenly.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by powerblaze(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
decrox199: "I Did Not Write Any Letter to My Father, IYABO OBASANJO Speaks Out! December18, 2013 IYABO OBASANJO (On Rainbow FM): > "I have never seen or heard this sort of fabrication in my entire life! I, IYABO OBASANJO never contemplate writing a letter to my Loving Father. I speak with him almost on daily bases. "Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is the best father in the world. He gave birth to me, he raise me up and gave me the best of Education. I wouldn't have achieve whatever I did without my father. IN FACT, WHO AM I WOTHOUT MY FATHER? "As a father he never disappoint his children in any way, he is a father anybody wish to have. "If President Jonathan want to reply the letter my father wrote him, he should be man enough to reply direct. Why are they trying to make me a scape goat? I know my father very well and I don't question his judgement, I believe my father wrote his letter in the best intrest of the nation. If Mr. President disagree with some of the allegations in the latter, let him be man enough to talk directly to my father, he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about. "How can you write a letter to insult my father and claim I, the daughter is the source. If that is how Ijaw people insult their father, I am a Yoruba Woman, we respect our parent in all circumstances. "I IYABO OBASANJO did not write any letter. Nigerians should please take note. "The purported letter is a malicious lies intended to rubish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take the necessary legal actions. "I love my father and I never disrespect him."

Lol.. Very poor way to discredit the original letter..
She hardly talked directly about GEJ in her letter.. But here, she's bashing him in a manner very typical of the moronick rodents on NL..
To whoever wrote this junk, I'll say,
"YOU CAN DO BETTER" grin
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by powerblaze(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
decrox199: "I Did Not Write Any Letter to My Father, IYABO OBASANJO Speaks Out! December18, 2013 IYABO OBASANJO (On Rainbow FM): > "I have never seen or heard this sort of fabrication in my entire life! I, IYABO OBASANJO never contemplate writing a letter to my Loving Father. I speak with him almost on daily bases. "Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is the best father in the world. He gave birth to me, he raise me up and gave me the best of Education. I wouldn't have achieve whatever I did without my father. IN FACT, WHO AM I WOTHOUT MY FATHER? "As a father he never disappoint his children in any way, he is a father anybody wish to have. "If President Jonathan want to reply the letter my father wrote him, he should be man enough to reply direct. Why are they trying to make me a scape goat? I know my father very well and I don't question his judgement, I believe my father wrote his letter in the best intrest of the nation. If Mr. President disagree with some of the allegations in the latter, let him be man enough to talk directly to my father, he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about. "How can you write a letter to insult my father and claim I, the daughter is the source. If that is how Ijaw people insult their father, I am a Yoruba Woman, we respect our parent in all circumstances. "I IYABO OBASANJO did not write any letter. Nigerians should please take note. "The purported letter is a malicious lies intended to rubish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take the necessary legal actions. "I love my father and I never disrespect him."

She hardly talked directly about GEJ in her letter.. But here, she's bashing him in a manner very typical of the moronick rodents on NL..
"YOU CAN DO BETTER" grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
vedaxcool:

Truly if she didn't then Jonathan is finished as a human being!
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by judyeze1: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
cheesy
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Acidosis(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin
I don't have time for all these cheap denials abeg ..
Iyabo will not stand anywhere to point fingers at President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR without facts.
Infact if this denial is real and truly she wants to push legal actions, then she should be ready to go down for condemning my President.

IN FACT, WHO AM I WOTHOUT MY FATHER? As a father he never disappoint his children in any way..

But he slept with his son's wife, right?
This "fake" televised Iyabo should pls keep quiet.

An "EPIC" denial by paid touts will not rescue Ten Thousand Obasanjo.
Just tell us the value of the check you got from Ota, we go understand

Well let me drop this quote for ALL e-politicians (electronic noise makers, 3G Presidents: PDP, ACN and tribal goans)

"No one really understands politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve their problems. They are trying to solve their own problems - of which getting elected and re-elected is number one and two. Whatever is number 3 is far behind."

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by theoctopus: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
She never made any such denial. The letter still stands gidigba! grin grin grin
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by TechWalker007: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
And can someone tell me why people who strongly want the said letter to be false are known APC supporters?
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Its sexkillz daat wrote....sorry write it

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Acidosis(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
powerblaze:

"YOU CAN DO BETTER" grin

haahhhahhahahahahahaa

You dey mind this low life intellects?

Even my younger ones can write better grin

That mu mu radio station don go collect small cash from Ota farm..
grin
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by jamace(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by jmaine: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus: She never made any such denial. The letter still stands gidigba! grin grin grin

Like OLUMO ROCK. cheesy
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by true2god: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
I may not be 100% sure, but im 95% certain that the said letter might have come from his daughter. If his son (obasanjo's) can accuse him of sleeping with his wife, then why wont anyone believe the letter comes from the daughter, especially when vanguard, a national daily newspaper aired the news.

One thing i hav come to realize overtime is that an average yoruba is tracheruos. They will betray you whether you are their father, brother, sister, compatriot (hausa or igbo), it doesnt matter. It is genetic.

So i am not surprised at all. Im sorry if i hurt my yoruba friends on nairaland but i hav to say what i knw over years of interraction with variios ethnic groups in naija.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by chris51(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
I doubted that "so called letter" from iyabo obasanjo to her father, when I read thru it. I know the strong natural relationship between fathers & their daughters. In this case, iyabo is the 1st child & 1st daughter. Its a sacred position in Obasanjo's family. She won't write such a damning letter to her father

My advice is for her to take vanguard newspaper to the cleaners & sue the living day out of the useless newspaper

If the presidency is sure of themselves, let them address issues raised by Obasanjo

Nigerians are watching
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Tafugo: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo will not write 'is a malicious lies' that English is too crass. The truth will soon unfold
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by 500GP: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
SEE HOW JONATHAN SHOWS HIS STUPIDITY N THAT OF HIS TRIBE (IJAW)...
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by chris51(f): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
chris51: I doubted that "so called letter" from iyabo obasanjo to her father, when I read thru it. I know the strong natural relationship between fathers & their daughters. In this case, iyabo is the 1st child & 1st daughter. Its a sacred position in Obasanjo's family. She won't write such a damning letter to her father

My advice is for her to take vanguard newspaper to the cleaners & sue the living day out of the useless newspaper

If the presidency is sure of themselves, let them address issues raised by Obasanjo

Nigerians are watching
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Rhemar(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Who else would have written such detailed letter about her family life? bt then do we need any letter to know Obj is worse than described in the letter? It's so pathetic the kind of society we live in if not criminals such as Obj wouldn't be claiming d status of saints; What credibility has Obj to write Gej, a person who ruled d country for 8 yrs wt nothing to point to as achievement, one who used his position to terrorize citizens nd brought so much hardship just to satisfy his selfish interest. This letter whether written be Iyabo or not is just a reflection of the personality of Obj; a man who isn't responsible to his immediate family can never b to a nation
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by Lucasbalo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Something smells fishy about the letter in the first place. This thing is getting uglier by the day between the President and Obasanjo. Hopefully, Nigeria and Nigerians won't go down with these clowns. No way that letter was written by iyabo, its the handiwork of Obasanjo political detractors.
Re: I Did Not Write Any Letter To My Father-iyabo Obasanjo by jmaine: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
TechWalker007: And can someone tell me why people who strongly want the said letter to be false are known APC supporters?

Your guess is as good as mine. the APC fvcks are the ones defending the useless disclaimer

GEJ has this unifying force but for and against. Shows what value he commands politically as we speak. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.