Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad (37991 Views)

Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari / Iyabo Obasanjo, Why I Gave Up On My Dad / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by tomakint: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2013
theoctopus:

When all the criminal forces that destroyed Nigeria come together to take power back, then you know God is orchestrating something big for Nigeria. God will ambush them for us and finally nail them. The APC is becoming the old pdp. All the evil characters in the PDP have gradually moved to the apc. GEJ is leading the rebirth of PDP.
First thing first 700 billion likes, you just spoke my predictions on Jonathan's moves! You make sense my guy.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by djfaithy: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2013
Iykopee:

Damn cant believe this is coming from an ex president of Nigeria. I had thought he wud react postively when vanguard approched him only to see the animal xter in him through his responses.. Well, like iyabo said, he's a wife basher and child molester... grumpy old man
. Then "go and die"
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by ceo4eva: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2013

Following the hoopla over her letter, Iyabo spoke severally to Vanguard, yesterday. Asked to respond to claims that she had denied the authorship of the letter written to her father, Iyabo, who holds a doctorate in epidemology and now resident in the United States, said: “No, no, no, that is not true. How can you live by social media? That is part of the problem with Nigeria, people want to be flying rumours. I have not told anybody o! It is early morning here and I just woke up and if I were you I would just ignore them,” Senator Obasanjo said. “People are calling me and telling me that they called Baba but if I say I am not talking to someone (her father), how can you say you called the person and the person will tell you what is on my mind?” she asked

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/gave-dad-iyabo-obasanjo/
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by Igwe9(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2013
This one is called, i will fight your battle for you. They have tried with everything at their disposal,from BH to unnecessary insults, unfounded allegations, merger, reconciliation with known enemies , they will all fall a thousand times.
Power belongs to God, not man. Even some moderators have been shamed and heartbroken, let me assume that they are waiting for the second visit of Christ to push this to the front page.

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by gratiaeo(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2013
OBJ IS A GONER ! THE CONTENTS OF BOTH HIS LETTER AND THAT OF HER DAUGHTER ARE HIS OWN MAKING . SOME ONE SOYINKA SAID OBJ WAS A FAILED STUDENT. OBJ IS NOT EDUCATED . HE WAS A ROAD SIDE MECHANIC, A DEMONIC FATHER, WIFE BEATER , KILLER, BAD RULER AND EVIL LEADER . A RAPIST , A NORTHERN STOOGE , ELECTION RIGGER, OCCULTIST , KIDNAPPER OF A SITTING FRAUDULENT GOVERNOR NGIGE, A COUPIST , DICTATOR, LOOTER , WAR CRIMINAL AND A POLITICAL SNAKE. HE IS A COMPLETE FAILURE TO HIS CHILDREN AND NIGERIA. SHAME MR. KIKIOLA MATTHEW!

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by Fernandinho: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2013
cramjones: I know the Obasanjo family very well..and a personal friend to Iyabo...I a number of personal things she allegedly said are true (not all). However, I don't think she wrote them, someone that knows some of these details may have fabricated it. Iyabo is a well trained Yoruba woman and the last thing she will do is to ridicule her father in public.

I have thought of this though..It could be true
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by OgologoDimkpa: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
The rainbow FM saga was fabricated by ffk. Yoruba tribe are very good in fabricating news remind me of 183 Osun touts held in Imo state
grin grin Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by OgologoDimkpa: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2013
Igwe.:
This one is called, i will fight your battle for you. They have tried with everything at their disposal,from BH to unnecessary insults, unfounded allegations, merger, reconciliation with known enemies , they will all fall a thousand times.
Power belongs to God, not man.
So true.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by OgologoDimkpa: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2013
Like someone said earlier, this GEJ is untouchable.

Lines are falling unto him in pleasant places in every aspect...

OBJ wrote a bomb to him and his response was the I'll reply in due time
and little did OBJ know that the response will come from his biological daughter.
How sad!

This Goodluck is really very lucky.

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by Freewilly(f): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Like someone said earlier, this GEJ is untouchable.

Lines are falling unto him in pleasant places in every aspect...

OBJ wrote a bomb to him and his response was the I'll reply in due time
and little did OBJ know that the response will come from his biological daughter.
How sad!

This Goodluck is really very lucky.

His mama and papa didn't name him goodluck for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by OgologoDimkpa: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2013
Where are all these APC e-worriors and buttlickers?

I want to hear your say on this matter.

Keep on fighting GEJ, you all will surely fail.

The good luck that is following Godluck Jonathan will keep on rubbishing your efforts
to pull him down.

Once again, No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by pacido: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2013
cramjones: I know the Obasanjo family very well..and a personal friend to Iyabo...I a number of personal things she allegedly said are true (not all). However, I don't think she wrote them, someone that knows some of these details may have fabricated it. Iyabo is a well trained Yoruba woman and the last thing she will do is to ridicule her father in public.
continue living in fool's paradise. U know which family,bloody liar. So blinded by sentiment u can't even see what is before you in white and black.continue living in denial and shock.I know how massive a blow that was to u guys..goodluck to u

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by OgologoDimkpa: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Freewilly:

His mama and papa didn't name him goodluck for nothing.
It's really working for him.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by ebamma(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Where are all these APC e-worriors and buttlickers?

I want to hear your say on this matter.

Keep on fighting GEJ, you all will surely fail.

The good luck that is following Godluck Jonathan will keep on rubbishing your efforts
to pull him down.

Once again, No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019.

Cheers.
nansense, all u esau's on this forum, who sold their conscience for a bag of money, be u apc or PDP sycophant, will surely regret it later in the future, instead of we youths standing up and fighting for our rights, asking our leaders questions, u guys here are busy dividing yourselves into groups and fighting each other, that's why i always say there is no hope of a better future for this country cos of the kind of youths we have

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by OgologoDimkpa: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2013
ebamma: nansense, all u esau's on this forum, who sold their conscience for a bag of money, be u apc or PDP sycophant, will surely regret it later in the future, instead of we youths standing up and fighting for our rights, asking our leaders questions, u guys here are busy dividing yourselves into groups and fighting each other, that's why i always say there is no hope of a better future for this country cos of the kind of youths we have

I'm sure you're one of them- APC e-worrior grin

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by albiol: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2013
samuelkaykay: We have to applaud vanguard and brave Iyabo.OBJ should know that when you point one finger on someone ,four will point at you.This season,anybody,power,spirit that said you will not succeed,may God frustrate them and give you victory in JESUS name.
when u point one finger at someone its only 3 that will point at you back. Just try it

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by albiol: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2013
lincolnj88: grin as my yoruba intellectuals will say wen obj 18 page textbook gat to gej desk..... Lets forget the messenger and focus on the message...
Do you think this man is fit to giv advice to this nation... little wonder why abacha jailed him for running his wide mouth.........
Baba kpele oh grin
just to butress ur point abacha is now d good guy abi

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by Mogidi: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Am sure Obj wouid not be seen in public after this revelation, politically he's dead. If you can't convince your family members how do you expect to convince a nation of 160mil?

His open letter to GEJ is the worst decision he ever made.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by OgologoDimkpa: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2013
FFK, keep living in falsehood and denial sad.
THe truth will surely prevail

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by Mogidi: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ is trully God's annointed, his enemies will continue to fight amongst themselves. History will say the worst decision Obj ever made was to write an open letter to the president.
Am sad this morning for my SW brothers who were saying the daughter could not, would not, cannot write such a letter.
Nairaland is a no go area for those fo.ols today.

2 pages already even though the mods refuse to make it frontpage. You can't hide truths.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by ceo4eva: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2013
Iyabo Obasanjo
“Nobody can say that I told him that I didn’t write it. I am not a liar. I will not back away from what I wrote and there is nothing that is there that is a lie. In the last four years how many of them have spoken to me? They are all mad people,” she said.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by Princess2be(f): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2013
ceo4eva: Iyabo Obasanjo
“Nobody can say that I told him that I didn’t write it. I am not a liar. I will not back away from what I wrote and there is nothing that is there that is a lie. In the last four years how many of them have spoken to me? They are all mad people,” she said.

Mods, kindly move this thread to front page. It's been Confirmed!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by ronalmagic10(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2013
I'm thinking of naming all my children goodluck. Is anyone thinking like me?

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by resty4(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Well 4 now obj is placed on hot seat.why sh he insult vanguard reporters!he jst proved allegatn raised in iyabo's letter.
He and his political son gej own nigerians explanatns. We r waitg
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by Eseose9(f): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2013
wonder why this topic is not on front page?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by DARREG(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2013
Buy one Laptop and get one Antivirus, Laptop bag and Printer for free
visit http://kono247.com/special-offers/kono247-giveaway for more details
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by greatdonmikell: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by Opiosko: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2013
FLONT PAGI TINZ NAU grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by JECBOSS: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Eseose9: wonder why this topic is not on front page?
I wonder too
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by lookmangiw(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Just wondering how much they would have given and what appointment they would have promised her before she could do this. If she had grudge against her father, why didn't she let the whole world know before now? Why is this coming out after OBJ decided to write the C.O.C. I smell a serious rat here

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad by ebamma(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
ogologodimkpa:
I'm sure you're one of them- APC e-worrior grin
thank the gods am only an Apc e-worrior atleast i now know that u are a PDP e-Warrior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.