Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76107 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by TruthTella(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
PureOhio:

45 and counting. cheesy grin

grin

I want join test too. I need to know if you are fit to be my wife.
How we go do am na?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by murtalaa(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP, I think you are miserable.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by demolaprof(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
erad: I don't know if i should call you bro or sis, but whichever you are... sex plays a very important role in marriage. Maybe you should do a little google research and see the number of marriages that have been destroyed on sexual grounds. Check statistics and see that it is a serious issue in marriages, or why do you think people commit suicide for being impotent and sex enhancement drugs sell so much? Note: I'm not supporting the OP but as much as you guys might want to bring religion and sentiments into this, the guy has a point.
Did i Hear u say Point
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
TruthTella:

grin

I want join test too. I need to know if you are fit to be my wife.
How we go do am na?

You've already failed my test, so carry your erëction to the nearest keyhole. cool
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Dlionsheart: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
gunners160: ahahahhahah my oga we r nt in d garage na y actin like a garage man b civilized 4 1ce nd stop actin like a bush man. 2 ans ur question weither i got married 2 d 1st ladi i had sex wit or nt i dnt nid 2 cum online nd start announcin it.men shuld start thinkin wit dhr brains nd nt dhr dicks.if u spoil all d gud 1ce 2day whch 1 wuld u kip 4 tomorrow?a fud 4 thought

AM ACTING LIKE A GARAGE MAN ABI OK,
If you think its easy to be a garage man why not try it
by d time dey tro u beta bloo 4 eye, u go no how far
u go fit shout 4rom morning till evening
abi u tink say na dis 1 wey u dey praa hia on nairaland

U'RE A CARTON!

SEE,
In as much as chastity, virginity and marriage is concern, there're fundamental issues and key matters that must be discussed and address no matter how hard, bad or small it is before you say "I do", sex is one of them.

The inability of intended couple to discuss and address their sex-life are amongst the reasons for broken homes and failed marriages before its fifth anniversary today. In most cases, its either the girl who said she's holy, a virgin or dresses like Mary-Amaka have a virgina (Toto) that's as open and free as river Niger, or ly down on the bed like a dead wood, or will demand 8 times sex a day. If I need to swim I can fine a swimming pool in town.

Some even have their clitoris cut-off (circumcised), no matter how you romance or throttle them, they will still behave like a car with bad plug(s)..................u go fire com tired, no response. Other girls will say "I don't like sex, abi sex na food". They decide how many times you have sex with them in a Month and can never bother about their husbands for months. Wich kain life b dat??

CARTON,
Tell me if that's not enough to bring go-slow in marriage?

As for me, D lion's heart,
I no be doctor, no com my house com dey tell me say u dey sick
I no dey 4 dat kain monkey business
Na fire fire fire all the way
NO Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by sokarsenal(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
chronique: Too many stupid people on NL these days and the rate at which they join,is amazing. undecided
and yet you had time to cread a stupid man's post...which should take you 3mins max. And had time to type a comment...PEOPLE and WISDOM
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ojxclusive: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mail Item Number RB646018344CN Last Event Detail DELIVER ITEM Weight 0.010 Content Documents Orig. Country CN Dest. Country Mail Class LETTERS (LC/AO) EVENT DETAILS Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office Dec 13 2013 8:16AM DELIVER ITEM NGYABA Dec 13 2013 8:00AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGYABA Dec 13 2013 7:00AM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGYABA Dec 12 2013 12:26PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGYABA NGLOSA Dec 12 2013 8:22AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason 13 Dec 2013 Deliver item GBEMI ALABI YABA 13 Dec 2013 Unsuccessful item delivery Other.. please does it mean that my parcel has been delivered cos i have not received anything yet the address i gave was aba but am seeing yaba
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Psychedelia(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't subscribe to the OP's line of thought.

But shitt... everyone is free to do whatever works for them.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ifeanyija(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
If u knw u are nt a virgin (boy or girl) u don't ve right to counter the post, see hypocrites, stop sex totally 1st b4 commentin.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Goldenboy007(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
erad:

I don't know if i should call you bro or sis, but whichever you are... sex plays a very important role in marriage. Maybe you should do a little google research and see the number of marriages that have been destroyed on sexual grounds. Check statistics and see that it is a serious issue in marriages, or why do you think people commit suicide for being impotent and sex enhancement drugs sell so much?

Note: I'm not supporting the OP but as much as you guys might want to bring religion and sentiments into this, the guy has a point.

Well said. Regardless what religious excuse we hold, the OP holds some valid point. The highest number of marriage hypocrisy happens within the so called Christian community. The Op may have crudely elucidated the points but nevertheless they aren't far from the truth. The bible rather than serving as unbaised reference it has been used to justify so many selfish motives. Whatever works for you hold it firm but remember reward reaping starts from this earth.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Psychedelia(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wait... I'm just curious though.

What's the ratio of men boys to females on Nairaland?

Because I noticed that, even though the female posters here have sharply disagreed with the message body of the thread, OP's still managed to rack up 120+ Likes!

Yeah, it's probably stuupid paying attention to stuff as minor as Likes; but doing it for the first time, there appears to be a steep disparity in the strength of anti-male and anti-female support in this site undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Timijo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed
You are a fornicator who needs God's mercy and forgiveness. Stop influencing others badly. I refused to follow your advice.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: smiley I won't give u the pleasure of reply u insult for insult...time will tell who the real baštárd is smiley
Cry me a river and pls don't forget to encourage you sisters to do the same and in future tell your daughters to spread their leg for every man that comes into their life so as to be sure if marrying the right man.Sexist slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by emmaebi: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wen u want to buy sardine from D supermarket or anywhere, do you tell the person selling Dat let me open the sardine and taste the fish so dat I will know whether it is sweet or if I like it before I decide whether to buy it or not. angry ur action is equivalent to stealing and foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by moststylish(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
see trafic
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by andyanders: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Never tasted b4 I got married but got a blessing from God and we have been happily married. I am lucky it worked for me.
Op what you ask for is what you get. Keep tasting until you taste HIV. The issue here is, any man who like tasting will keep on tasting even if he is given the best and married to the best, his eyes must be out there to keep tasting.

Marriage is a thing of the heart and spirit whereby you allow God to handle for you. No two perfect people on the entire surface of this earth. Since you say her private part is as wide as anything and also it smells like this or that, it is people like you that put them to that state because you keep tasting and expect to get the one that has not been tasted or the one with no odour.

9 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
gunners160: Honestly ur excuses or shld i kall it ur reasons r wack.y is it dat nl encourage premarital sex.sum even give lame excuses dat wuld u marry wat u hv nt tested?.is d ladi a machine or a toy?d last time i checked weither u test a lady 250times a day does nt guarantee a nyce marriage.watsoever u do wen u r single is dsame thng u r required 2 do wen u r married if u r wit dis kind of malicious opinion wen u r still single dis wuld still b dsame way u wuld reason wen u r married.understandin nd frndshp build a hm nd nt SEX.d highest u kan do wen it comes 2 sex wit ur partner is 1hr d rest 23 hrs wat do u intend using it 4? Ladies NoTe Pls.dnt fall a victim 2 dis kind of men any man dat wuld pressurize u 4 sex wen u r single wuld 1day beat u up just 2 hv sex wit u in marriage e kan even go ahead sleepin wit ur sister or ur house maid. it shows dey hv no self control dnt say e is carin e is rich e is dis e is dat quit jor ur body is nt meant 2 b tested but 2 b valued.
u shld knw most of NLs r teenagers/early 20s, al dey nid is advise. Al dey knw abt relatnshp is sex,if nt given dey bouce

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
thehunted: Why must you marry a girl without checking out that hole. Do u know if the place is wide as a result of too much f00king. Never make such mistake. Not in this era where most of our girls are who.res.
Your sisters join for the who.re business naa abi

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by queenta1(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why all dis rubbish talk? If person marry una sister nkor and all dis thing wey una tok happen how una go feel? Na gals una sabi tok abt,how abt man wey be impotent?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Snoggy: God didn't say NO to premarital sex. Do not twist his words to suit you.
Then what is "thou shall not fornicate"
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
queenta1: Why all dis rubbish talk? If person marry una sister nkor and all dis thing wey una tok happen how una go feel? Na gals una sabi tok abt,how abt man wey be impotent?
Help me ask them !!!!¡
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Ganiz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
these are bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
andyanders: Never tasted b4 I got married but got a blessing from God and we have been happily married. I am lucky it worked for me.
Luck, right ? What if you weren't so lucky?

andyanders:
Since you say her private part is as wide as anything and also it smells like this or that, it is people like you that put them to that state because you keep tasting and expect to get the one that has not been tasted or the one with no odour.

Väginäl odor has little or nothing to do with pënises, it's all about personal hygiene. Some ladies don't even know what their private parts look like, talkless of cleaning it religiously.
Some don't know you're supposed to wipe and clean after pee-ing and after sëx. The ignorance and pure laziness right from the early years accumulates and the result is a lady with smelly väginä in her 30s.

As per the elasticity, except you fück every man you come across constantly, that's no issue.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
mz mariah: you with girls and money sha grin
I pity for him wife.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obiagu1: Some people don't love their wives anymore because they don't enjoy sex with them.

Reason: They failed to sample it.
Wrong they failed to talk about their failing s.x life.Talk about it,explain what and what you don't like about the s.x and say what and what you both expect from each other in terms of s.x
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
PureOhio:
Luck, right ? What if you weren't so lucky?

Väginäl odor has little or nothing to do with pënises, it's all about personal hygiene. Some ladies don't even know what their private parts look like, talkless of cleaning it religiously.
Some don't know you're supposed to wipe and clean after pee-ing and after sëx. The ignorance and pure laziness right from the early years accumulates and the result is a lady with smelly väginä in her 30s.

As per the elasticity, except you fück every man you come across constantly, that's no issue.

Is this the only sensible / rational lady on NL , cos the rest of y'all are jus being sentimental..kudos lady, abeg help me teach them o!

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Dawudski(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmm,while we cant deny d fact that sex is very important in marriage that doesnt me we should be peddling falsehood just to justify our myopic thoughts.Marriage is about love and understanding once one of this is absent even if you have sex 40 times a day ur marriage will only be a disaster.While we must respect d OP point of view that doesnt mean we should encourage sex before marriage.Mind u,whatever God says is bad,twist in any way it will always be bad and surely you wont be able to run a way from d consequences or will u deny d fact that sex before marriage doesnt have some dicey consequences?well,find out if u dont know.
I Rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
unmask: It's fucking annoying when I see people asking "is marriage all about sex?".....well if it isn't sex what is it?....why don't u get married and turn your wives to mirrors.....why should I get married to a woman whose Vee oozes or to one that is like a log on the bed?.............Those are recipes for "cheating"...............And for crying out loud, if you say marriage ain't about sex, then please let your husbands or your wives have the sex they want from outside as long as they come back to tell you they really love you......Narrow minded people with narrow minded thinking
In other words,na every seconds,min,hourly you go dey bleep madam because s.x is the ONLY reason una marry abi?? smh
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
unmask: It's fucking annoying when I see people asking "is marriage all about sex?".....well if it isn't sex what is it?....why don't u get married and turn your wives to mirrors.....why should I get married to a woman whose Vee oozes or to one that is like a log on the bed?.............Those are recipes for "cheating"...............And for crying out loud, if you say marriage ain't about sex, then please let your husbands or your wives have the sex they want from outside as long as they come back to tell you they really love you......Narrow minded people with narrow minded thinking
4 som1 lik u,dt wld nt even stop u 4m straffin outside marriage. Marriage isnt al abt sex
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
PureOhio: There was a topic on the front page recently about a lady that married her husband a virgin and they've been unable to have good sëx.

Väginä no fit open, the man can't have sëx with his wife without her squeaking in pain. What kind of life is that ? What is the joy in that marriage ? The husband is bitterly regretting not testing, and he'll definitely cheat on her sooner or later. So what's the point?
Hw many & stl countin hv u opend ur legs 4? I 1da wat u'l hv left 4 d 1 u finaly marry, b4 then d tin go don over wide or hv did op put it,den no naira lander in support go fit marry u. Unfortunately na innocent responsible person u go finaly settle wit. God go reward u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.