Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76109 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
same advice goes to gals
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by chuckymadu(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin shocked
born_to_be_gr8t: Mr nice guy..are u a virgin?
Pls ask him again...na em type dey test all d sisters for church
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
viktor556: ...... Can't you write a single sentence in plain English

I thought I was the only one who find that annoying. Writing/typing in abbreviation (short terms) was supposed to be for sms, where one intend to minimize the amount of space used in order to reduce charges by the service providers. I can't understand how someone would type a full comment without typing nothing correctly. I can't even read nothing typed that way or I simply give up trying, when I try. Imagine someone typing serious as "crious", It's ridiculous!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by chairman: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided
don't you want to hear about God? Are you afraid of God, only the guilty are afraid, anything you do and is afraid to bring God inside is likely the wrong thing, your fear means that God is still in your mind, allow Him to lead you and you will be happier for it
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by erad(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sunglow: So in other words your father beelped your mum before marriage during olden days?

I know you are just trying to get on my nerve but you'll have to try harder to make me forget my morals and hit back at your parents. I respect my parents and I sure know your parents are older than me so I'll accord them the same respect.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by prettyduppsy: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.
where u wan c am o?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Vicuca: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
erad:

And how the hell do born to be great people think? Why don't you just respect people's opinions rather than judging them without even knowing sh*t about them?

You go talk this kain thing for public, person go tear you slap, you go con dey form victim up and down.

Next time when you got nothing reasonable to say, kindly read, shut the hell up and close the f**king thread.

Peace!
its only God that will help you cos he made sex for people that has gone to the altar anything outside that leads to hell fire .
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
bolinchin: you and i know that he encourages rape of little children? can i know ur reference please cos i dont know about that

You just proved that you haven't read the bible you so propagate. Read your bible cos i'm not ready for any argument tonight cos i know the moment i point it out, you'll tell me that God created man and has a right to do anything with man.

Goodluck with reading your bible.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
PureOhio:

Solutions?
The first problem about smelly väginä? She hasn't found a solution to a smelly part of her body and all of a sudden, after marriage, a solution will fly from God? I think not.

The second problem about loose väginä ? Her hole is gonna tighten up because of constant sëx after marriage ? I think not.

The third problem about her being lukewarm in bed? You still have a chance if this is the problem you encounter. She can learn some kamasutra. But If she thinks döggy stlye and cowgirl are satanic, pele o.

The fourth wahala about being insatiable ? Lol. It's either you hümp her all day long or she'll shâg your driver and gateman.

So, sir, you can't eat your cake and have it. Let the testers continue on their paths to hell and let the non-testers live with whatever problem they encounter, and find everlasting peace in paradise. Lol

See sensible post from a female o!, instead of the "victims" to start finding solutions ,they are attacking me . Sister may u neva be a victim kiss

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Davidbanky(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
As much as I don't support premarital sex and all, this guy has a point ... It's just his opinion ad I don't think one should be condemned for standing on what he believes, and why do some guyz sound like it's only premarital sex that's a sin ... C'mon u guyz .... So many types of sin is out there and nobody talks about them, sound like its only sin if it's sex !
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Laposky: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
@Op while I subscribe to most of d above stated reasons why one shouldn't wed a lady without having a feel of what n how she taste like, I do not think having sex with a lady before marriage is d only yardstick for knowing whether d both of u can be compatible or not. Though sex is of paramount importance in all rship but it shouldn't be d ultimate. After Most of our parents never had premarital sex to ascertain whether they can be compartible or not n yet their union turned out to be solid n they've been living happily. Marriages of these days even after all d testings n pre-marital sex before marriage, they never last. So many cases of divorce abound in these our generation. The most important thing is to pray for God's direction and will before venturing into any union at all.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by deavicky(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Philip Tosin: Are u now wiser than God who says NO to premarital sex? Do u live by the standard of men or by the standard of God?
is this d only thing God said we should'nt do. Y trying to bring God into this topic. And u and I knows the poster is right. And for me I will not marry untested.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by thehunted(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why must you marry a girl without checking out that hole. Do u know if the place is wide as a result of too much f00king. Never make such mistake. Not in this era where most of our girls are who.res.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
See why I believe Nigerian men are sexist in nature.if se* is the yardstick for choosing a wife pls kindly get yourself a p0rn star bleep her as much as you want.Anyways, marriage ain't for boyz......
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by KhalifArt: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
L
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Maureenurch(f): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
So gurls na eletronics wen u go dey test, wat then happens to the one's that are nt chosen
Bigflamie: Why would a guy got married without checking her out? its really necessary to avoid lifetime regrets. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by mayor007(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Some guys are just too fixated on sex; it defies logic.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Ukutsgp(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
thehunted: Why must you marry a girl without checking out that hole. Do u know if the place is wide as a result of too much f00king. Never make such mistake. Not in this era where most of our girls are who.res.
dnt insult ladies cos u want to drive ur point home. Use a lighter tone tanks.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sunglow: See why I believe Nigerian men are sexist in nature.if se* is the yardstick for choosing a wife pls kindly get yourself a p0rn star bleep her as much as you want.Anyways, marriage ain't for boyz......

A man that's real with himself knows that sëxual compatibility is one of the most important yardstick in choosing a wife.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
@op then its very true the rumor I have been hearing about you,that you don't know whom your actual father is,seeing that your mama was bleeped by several men,and the period your dad met her she was pregnant with you but didn't tell your papa so as not to lose her only chance of getting married. So she deceived him,making him believe that he got her pregnant. That's why this your thread is trash because you are a result of mix mix blood of several men that tested your mama
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
See sensible post from a female o!, instead of the "victims" to start finding solutions ,they are attacking me . Sister may u neva be a victim kiss

Don't mind them. They'll be the same set of men running to Ekaette for rounds of mind-blowing sëx because Madam is lazy in bed.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by TruthTella(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
PureOhio:

Don't mind them. They'll be the same set of men running to Ekaette for rounds of mind-blowing sëx because Madam is lazy in bed.

Aunty, how many men have tested you so far?
5? 10? 15?
I am just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Psychedelia(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
chairman: don't you want to hear about God? Are you afraid of God, only the guilty are afraid, anything you do and is afraid to bring God inside is likely the wrong thing, your fear means that God is still in your mind, allow Him to lead you and you will be happier for it

Please, get a broader view of life and come to terms with the fact that not EVERYONE is a Christian. Stop being such a close-minded fellow and STOP shoving God down everyone's throats. Everyone is entitled to their phucking beliefs.

PS: This is coming from a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by 4tunebest(f): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

thehunted: Why must you marry a girl without checking out that hole. Do u know if the place is wide as a result of too much f00king. Never make such mistake. Not in this era where most of our girls are who.res.

Haa O ma se o. Honestly, where is the fear of God in this generation? This is very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by moststylish(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
wat abt those runs gals who hav pulled their womb thru numerous abortions
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
TruthTella:

Aunty, how many men have tested you so far?
5? 10? 15?
I am just curious.

45 and counting. cheesy grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by 4tunebest(f): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Psychedelia:

Please, get a broader view of life and come to terms with the fact that not EVERYONE is a Christian. Stop being such a close-minded fellow and STOP shoving God down everyone's throats. Everyone is entitled to their phucking beliefs.

PS: This is coming from a Christian.

Haaa. Ok o. I rest my case
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by SavoG(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
I agree o wit dis thread. Guys stop testing wen gals stop fucking before time!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by sokarsenal(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
oluwadartey:
Who told u great people didn't fvck their wives before marrying them?... no de jump into conclusions abeg.. . greatness has Nothing to do with Maybe You sleep with ur girlfriend or not.
this got me laughing so much......tell her to study her history well enough....Nnamdi Azikiwe is a great man/mind...history says he was a promiscous man....with a lot of 'relationships' pre and during his marriage......Bill Clinton...great mind we all know the monica legwisnski story.........m.k.o abiola...great mind..you dont accumulate a lot of wives without 'testing' before marriage., Albert Einstein...the greatest science mind ever was straffing marilyn munroe...hell even the great Mandela (r.i.p) would have 'tested' zinnie before marriage...so saying great minds dont think like that...i dey laugh you

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sunglow: @op then its very true the rumor I have been hearing about you,that you don't know whom your actual father is,seeing that your mama was bleeped by several men,and the period your dad met her she was pregnant with you but didn't tell your papa so as not to lose her only chance of getting married. So she deceived him,making him believe that he got her pregnant. That's why this your thread is trash because you are a result of mix mix blood of several men that tested your mama
smiley I won't give u the pleasure of reply u insult for insult...time will tell who the real baštárd is smiley
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by GentleFrank(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.