Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Humility: The Lost Female Art - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humility: The Lost Female Art (22664 Views)

10 Ways To Practice Humility And Get Result. / Please Define "Humility", Somebody! / Is This True Of Men? Poor Self Esteem =Humility And Confidence = Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
jewel4Hiscrown:

I don't think any woman is particularly in love with the word "submit." Doesn't help that in this day and age, many other women will regard her as a fool for choosing to do it and every trend and media whatever makes it out to be this dull bushwoman concept that no intelligent woman would embrace. Like every other right thing, it is not easy, it cannot be done in our own strength. Imagine your man says something blatantly wrong in public. It's very disrespectful to correct him or interrupt him right there, even if everybody else knows he is wrong. And then, in some issues, you might just not agree, even if you try and try to compromise. In cases like that, where there is a deadlock, because you have to submit, what he says, stands. Very hard! That's why the humility must start veeery early. But of course it's more than possible. Shining one's eye early on can prevent night vigils and prayer chains and fastings and running to Ojigbani for your phone to beep at 3pm with a text from your future husband
Your concept of woman in marriage is immaculate. Am tempted to pm you.

1 Like

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
You've met with your match and he kicked your butt... I'm taking a lesson from that bros. Must be an elderly man I assume...

bukatyne:

Ok buddy,

Whatever rocks your boat grin
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
warrior101: You've met with your match and he kicked your butt... I'm taking a lesson from that bros. Must be an elderly man I assume...

Dude,

Kindly learn how to converse in a mature at home

We see things in different ways and I cannot continue to explain one thing over again as I have something else to do.

Learn to read and understand what others are saying and not reading what you want to read

I wonder how some Nlers reason undecided
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
warrior101: It's not about speaking grammer. I got tired of all that few years back.. Read your bible if you're a xstian then see what the book of solomon it calls the woman you're painting there... Self confident? Lol... She's an harlot. She can never be with one man. Sorry to say. Even in hip hop they're refered to as hoes and bytches... 2pac said fucc bytches cuz a true sister love a nigga. Kanye- lesbians never love a nigga... They will nag you to submition while they themself are self confident(of course one person must be the captain), press your mugu bottons for their own mischievious gains.
PS: I don't think I deserve to be treated as responsible or with respect. What do you even mean by that?

You are Misinterpreting the holy word of God to support the filthy words of satanists,fornicators,adulterers,gay men, drug lords and all sorts of people who do vile things. What wise sayings can come out of such people? Do you know what future awaits them. Go and read 1 corinthians 6 vs 9-11. Do you even respect God's word at all?! From this comment, i've now realised that i was right about you. A person does not need to dig further about the life style of someone to know the person. Your speech has said alot about you. You are at liberty to take my advice or disregard it.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
I might be older than you, might be blessed with more degrees than you have presently, might be extraordinarily more exposed than you given the places I've travelled to; books I've read and life expiriences in general. So what makes you think you might know it better than me? Its either you're a juvenile extremist or you're just doing what you're being paid to do here...

In the real green world I don't see any issue in the topic being discussed here, to me its a total waste of time. Infact forums like this have had so much negative effect to my reasoning... It might be the same for you. You can't be sure of anything but not that its bad to find a (new) course and serve it. As for me I know the kind of person I am and who fits me... Stop fueling the world with divition here and there...

bukatyne:

Dude,

Kindly learn how to converse in a mature at home

We see things in different ways and I cannot continue to explain one thing over again as I have something else to do.

Learn to read and understand what others are saying and not reading what you want to read

I wonder how some Nlers reason undecided
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
warrior101: I might be older than you, might be blessed with more degrees than you have presently, might be extraordinarily more exposed than you given the places I've travelled to; books I've read and life expiriences in general. So what makes you think you might know it better than me? Its either you're a juvenile extremist or you're just doing what you're being paid to do here...

In the real green world I don't see any issue in the topic being discussed here, to me its a total waste of time. Infact forums like this have had so much negative effect to my reasoning... It might be the same for you. You can't be sure of anything but not that its bad to find a (new) course and serve it. As for me I know the kind of person I am and who fits me... Stop fueling the world with divition here and there...

Brother, i am seriously enjoying every post from you (no gay tins o). You are speaking my mind word for word. Dont mind bukatyne. She has alot of things so twisted. I'll leave you to continue hammering her and her crew. Shame on them all feminists.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

Ok buddy,

Whatever rocks your boat grin

Okay babe,

Whatever makes u dance
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mondisweets: and i too speak from what i have seen for the past 23years between my parents. They make decisions together, no one does something against the wishes of another provided that its justified, and this has kept them together for 30years. Marriage is about oneness not desperately trying to prove that the husband is the leader.every men who lets his wife play a role in the marriage will surely be guaranteed a happy marriage
Your parents marriage worked because your dad is comfortable with that style. Perhaps he's not aggressive enough as a man (i see alot of such men regularly) which is why he can cope with your mom. As per me, am very aggressive (never raise my hands to beat women though, its forbidden in my family). However, i cant stand a woman dragging authority with me (advise me but dont ever attempt to control or challenge me). As we all know, red wire + red wire = calamity. Btw, the fact that your dad was okay with 50/50 doesnt mean he's doing it right. Clearly he's polluted your mind into expecting same from other men. It is well.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
And in your mind you feel so confident that you're good with words. Your comments stink of deciet and hypocricy. If you think I'm going to start defending myself while you are propagating attacks on my psyc then you fail... That's what self confident ladies do to a brother instead of show them love and respect, they try so hard to work on them and this annoys the suspecting brother and out of sore disapointment begins to fight back hard. Then you come back here to say the brother is rude, he's this and that... He raised his hand on me shit... You get back what you give a man. Its us that approach the ladies. If you're so confident why don't you start picking guys and caring for them. There are gay men out there willing to sumbit to you...

Isn't it true that a only true sista loves a nigga only bytches (self confident one) or lesbians don't? Answer me...

koyes:
You are Misinterpreting the holy word of God to support the filthy words of satanists,fornicators,adulterers,gay men, drug lords and all sorts of people who do vile things. What wise sayings can come out of such people? Do you know what future awaits them. Go and read 1 corinthians 6 vs 9-11. Do you even respect God's word at all?! From this comment, i've now realised that i was right about you. A person does not need to dig further about the life style of someone to know the person. Your speech has said alot about you. You are at liberty to take my advice or disregard it.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
warrior101: And in your mind you feel so confident that you're good with words. Your comments stink of deciet and hypocricy. If you think I'm going to start defending myself while you are propagating attacks on my psyc then you fail... That's what self confident ladies do to a brother instead of show them love and respect, they try so hard to work on them and this annoys the suspecting brother and out of sore disapointment begins to fight back hard. Then you come back here to say the brother is rude, he's this and that... He raised his hand on me shit... You get back what you give a man. Its us that approach the ladies. If you're so confident why don't you start picking guys and caring for them. There are gay men out there willing to sumbit to you...

Isn't it true that a only true sista loves a nigga only bytches (self confident one) or lesbians don't? Answer me...

GBAM!
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yes o brodaly. While they are busy training their confidence we would take the remaining few good once for wives. Then let them feminist and homo guys marry themselves and better still remain single and successful. Shame to feminism.

bettermike: Brother, i am seriously enjoying every post from you (no gay tins o). You are speaking my mind word for word. Dont mind bukatyne. She has alot of things so twisted. I'll leave you to continue hammering her and her crew. Shame on them all feminists.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
What a pity. You were making little sense in your earilier post. But you've highly disappointed me by taking sides with a vile being like 'warrior'. Shame on you too.
bettermike: GBAM!
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
warrior101: Yes o brodaly. While they are busy training their confidence we would take the remaining few good once for wives. Then let them feminist and homo guys marry themselves and better still remain single and successful. Shame to feminism.

hahahahahahaha @feminists & homo guys marrying. Cool combo lol. My worry is, humble girls are getting extinct. We better find some fast before other men snap them up. They are like a very rare jewel. I meet all them feminists/aggressors everywhere: church work etc. They flaunt themselves all over me but when i see what they truely are, i run! ALOT OF THEM DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO COMMIT TO A MAN. They wanna eat their cake and have it. Boasting about 5boyfrnds, thinking its vouge. SMH.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

I guess that is how you were trained to talk to people you disagree with

grin and u didn't even say anything wrong
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
koyes: What a pity. You were making little sense in your earilier post. But you've highly disappointed me by taking sides with a vile being like 'warrior'. Shame on you too.
Sweetie, its not about taking sides. Its about saying whats real fact. You are free to deny it or vex at the truth. That wont change the fact that the fact remains the fact. We men want to love and care for you women but your agression and its-my-right or we-are-equal is spoilling everything. Believe me, its entirely up to you sweetie. We men are ready to snap you up asap. Just turn a new leaf (no pretence pls) and see miracles happen.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
And who does she think she is. She is so confident to the fact that she thinks if she told you she was disapointed you would melt and switch side... Shame on her. Jezebel Hahaha

bettermike: Sweetie, its not about taking sides. Its about saying whats real fact. You are free to deny it or vex at the truth. That wont change the fact that the fact remains the fact. We men want to love and care for you women but your agression and its-my-right or we-are-equal is spoilling everything. Believe me, its entirely up to you sweetie. We men are ready to snap you up asap. Just turn a new leaf (no pretence pls) and see miracles happen.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Certainly, age is no guarantee for maturity. Even with the degree(s) and so called exposure you claim you have,you still reason like a cave man. I say that because you have miserably failed to understand my message because i never implied with my previous posts that i was a feminist. I can boast that i'm more knowledgeable and exposed than you ever will be. Perhaps, that explains why we don't agree on anything. It would be a wasted effort reasoning with you so like i mentioned earlier, STEP ASIDE!
warrior101: And in your mind you feel so confident that you're good with words. Your comments stink of deciet and hypocricy. If you think I'm going to start defending myself while you are propagating attacks on my psyc then you fail... That's what self confident ladies do to a brother instead of show them love and respect, they try so hard to work on them and this annoys the suspecting brother and out of sore disapointment begins to fight back hard. Then you come back here to say the brother is rude, he's this and that... He raised his hand on me shit... You get back what you give a man. Its us that approach the ladies. If you're so confident why don't you start picking guys and caring for them. There are gay men out there willing to sumbit to you...

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
warrior101: And who does she think she is. She is so confident to the fact that she thinks if she told you she was disapointed you would melt and switch side... Shame on her. Jezebel Hahaha

I just wish they change. Look at me for example: everything intact and ready but no wifey. I have infact made up my mind to remain single if i eventually dont find any woman HUMBLE/UNAGRESSIVE/NONCONFRONTATIONAL enough. Its that bad. Wetin man go do nah.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
koyes: Certainly, age is no guarantee for maturity. Even with the degree(s) and so called exposure you claim you have,you still reason like a cave man. I say that because you have miserably failed to understand my message because i never implied with my previous posts that i was a feminist. I can boast that i'm more knowledgeable and exposed than you ever will be. Perhaps, that explains why we don't agree on anything. It would be a wasted effort reasoning with you so like i mentioned earlier, STEP ASIDE!
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
You're more knowledgable and more expose than me because you think you're are self confident enough to confront me? Sorry that's not exposure but a package of choas.

Advice for your sorrow gut. If you ever get a fianc, be humble to him by all means... Come back and tell us the result you get.

koyes: Certainly, age is no guarantee for maturity. Even with the degree(s) and so called exposure you claim you have,you still reason like a cave man. I say that because you have miserably failed to understand my message because i never implied with my previous posts that i was a feminist. I can boast that i'm more knowledgeable and exposed than you ever will be. Perhaps, that explains why we don't agree on anything. It would be a wasted effort reasoning with you so like i mentioned earlier, STEP ASIDE!
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
There are better ways of expressing your views. You have to accept that to be treated as a king,you have to treat your woman as a queen too and vice versa. But flee bags like warrior are only demon possessed oppressors and nothing more. The both of you are way different and do not speak the same language. You are better than that.
bettermike: Sweetie, its not about taking sides. Its about saying whats real fact. You are free to deny it or vex at the truth. That wont change the fact that the fact remains the fact. We men want to love and care for you women but your agression and its-my-right or we-are-equal is spoilling everything. Believe me, its entirely up to you sweetie. We men are ready to snap you up asap. Just turn a new leaf (no pretence pls) and see miracles happen.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
koyes: There are better ways of expressing your views. You have to accept that to be treated as a king,you have to treat your woman as a queen too and vice versa. But flee bags like warrior are only demon possessed oppressors and nothing more. The both of you are way different and do not speak the same language. You are better than that.
i said i wasn't gonna comment again, but this comment struck me. Wow! @koyes, you are right, but everyone here should not resort to calling people names. I think the problem is that some men mix culture and relighon i.e. Telling the woman to be submissive on the grounds of the bible and at the same time,want to be dominant based on culture. I may be wrong though.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
koyes: There are better ways of expressing your views. You have to accept that to be treated as a king,you have to treat your woman as a queen too and vice versa. But flee bags like warrior are only demon possessed oppressors and nothing more. The both of you are way different and do not speak the same language. You are better than that.
Koyes, no need to compare me to warrior. We think in the same manner that many men do. We're simply expressing our frustrations. Its not compulsory that we do it in the same manner. Whats important is the message. Try to ignore the messanger.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
PocketEconomist: i said i wasn't gonna comment again, but this comment struck me. Wow! @koyes, you are right, but everyone here should not resort to calling people names. I think the problem is that some men mix culture and relighon i.e. Telling the woman to be submissive on the grounds of the bible and at the same time,want to be dominant based on culture. I may be wrong though.

Kai! I must unearth your former moniker grin

That is what I was trying to tell njokusboy: There is a difference between Christian submissiveness and 'submissiveness'

A lot of people don't know what Christian submissiveness is all about undecided
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Would you rather prefer a handle like warrior to a bitter--- person, I think the answer is NO because a bitter person might just yeid to your dominating force but under a warrior you feel like a slave for want of the abbility to humble yourself even those he shows all the love and care...

Bittermike- I'm just making a point don't take it personal. But watch out, she's working on you.

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
PocketEconomist: i said i wasn't gonna comment again, but this comment struck me. Wow! @koyes, you are right, but everyone here should not resort to calling people names. I think the problem is that some men mix culture and relighon i.e. Telling the woman to be submissive on the grounds of the bible and at the same time,want to be dominant based on culture. I may be wrong though.
Look bro, some of us men have had it to the neck. Believe me, i'd be speaking exactly like warrior if we had this conversation last year (when it was still fresh). Please allow men that want to vent to do so. Its not easy honestly.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
You are absolutely right and that domineering attitude does not help matters. Its just wrong!
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
warrior101: Would you rather prefer a handle like warrior to a bitter--- person, I think the answer is NO because a bitter person might just yeid to your dominating force but under a warrior you feel like a slave for want of the abbility to humble yourself even those he shows all the love and care...

Bittermike- I'm just making a point don't take it personal. But watch out, she's working on you.

I saw it bro. Turn a brother on the other. Spoil their formation from within. I saw it bro. I got your back till 4ever. No need to fret. Chei woman.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bettermike: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
koyes:
You are absolutely right and that domineering attitude does not help matters. Its just wrong!
You just cant/wont get it. LET MEN DOMINATE. Stop struggling power with us. Its just wrong. PLEASE USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN. There is no other way.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by badluck247: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ok, please answer this question honestly. Does a lady's self confidence have anytn to do with feminism? What is your defination of feminism?
bettermike: Look bro, some of us men have had it to the neck. Believe me, i'd be speaking exactly like warrior if we had this conversation last year (when it was still fresh). Please allow men that want to vent to do so. Its not easy honestly.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Domineering men never make good homes. Learn that!
badluck247: .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos / Why You Should Get Married / 17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.