Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Humility: The Lost Female Art - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humility: The Lost Female Art (22659 Views)

10 Ways To Practice Humility And Get Result. / Please Define "Humility", Somebody! / Is This True Of Men? Poor Self Esteem =Humility And Confidence = Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2013
claremont:

Correct African woman!

Is submission an African quality?

It will not be out of place to assume that the average white woman might be more submissive than the African woman

No wonder most guys support oppression in marriage with 'this is Africa'
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

And you have still not made a point

I did not contest a woman submitting to her husband; I said what you described is not submission.

How smart of you to quote only the place pertaining to women.

I am sure you have not read 1 Cor 13: 1 - 8 before grin

What did I describe nah, I was only answering that chick nah.. The one that said submission was tantamount to battery and slavery...
1 cor 13:1-8... I go read am
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

What did I describe nah, I was only answering that chick nah.. The one that said submission was tantamount to battery and slavery...
1 cor 13:1-8... I go read am

When you read am, keep am for mind say na wetin God expect from you as husband be that

P.S.: You see submission as tantamount to battery and slavery
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2013
smiley smiley
PocketEconomist: @ loretta ele otu i di? I no be stalker o, just like your views, especially on that ashawo threadgrin. As you don give me the expo, this will not work for me cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

When you read am, keep am for mind say na wetin God expect from you as husband be that

P.S.: You see submission as tantamount to battery and slavery

Excuse me, where did I say dat? can u quote it?? Dat ur verse is talking about love to everybody not neccesarily ur spouse.... I only said women should be submissive and be more humble, how does that negate what was written in dat verse.. Get ur facts right.. I am waiting for the quote
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

Excuse me, where did I say dat? can u quote it?? Dat ur verse is talking about love to everybody not neccesarily ur spouse.... I only said women should be submissive and be more humble, how does that negate what was written in dat verse.. Get ur facts right.. I am waiting for the quote

What is the fretting for?

That verse is talking about love to everybody and not your spouse hmmm... You don't really this, do you? undecided

Did you read verses 26 downwards of the verse of Eph 5 you quoted or are there two types of love?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

What is the fretting for?

That verse is talking about love to everybody and not your spouse hmmm... You don't really this, do you? undecided

Did you read verses 26 downwards of the verse of Eph 5 you quoted or are there two types of love?

Is it only your spouse you show love to, while my verse was SPECIFICALLY talking about how couples should relate, yours was about how people should generally relate with each other,What are you saying? I asked u a question, "how does dat verse negate the verse I quoted and in what way did me or the verse I quoted encourage slavery and battery like u suggested....
I aint fretting, I am just curious...
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

Is it only your spouse you show love to, while my verse was SPECIFICALLY talking about how couples should relate, yours was about how people should generally relate with each other,What are you saying? I asked u a question, "how does dat verse negate the verse I quoted and in what way did me or the verse I quoted encourage slavery and battery like u suggested....
I aint fretting, I am just curious...

I have nothing against the verses you quoted; you will find that in my previous posts.

I had issues with your definition of submission to some other posters.

The verse that talks about how couples should relate said 'husbands should love their wives and wives submit to their husbands' not so?

The love expected from the husbands is what is defined in 1 Cor 13: 1 - 8 while every Christian wife is encouraged to be the Prov 31 woman

Do you now understand me?

P.S.: Submission is only foe Christian homes

Anybody cannot pick the portions of the Bible they like and quote it. There are principles which must be followed
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2013
You have the mouth of a truck driver...

bukatyne:

Is submission an African quality?

It will not be out of place to assume that the average white woman might be more submissive than the African woman

No wonder most guys support oppression in marriage with 'this is Africa'
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
warrior101: You have the mouth of a truck driver...

I guess that is how you were trained to talk to people you disagree with
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
birdman:

You really didnt need the edit. Most of the women railing about submission here are in the shakara age range. Your post will make more sense in the late 20s, early 30s (some foolish ones will actually reach 40 before it dawns).

A woman with everything going for her, who can still be humble towards everybody (not just you), and kind is a gem. It requires a combo of emotional strength and maturity. I have used this to weed out long term partners several times, and I was the better for it.

I like the fact that your message is not being received well. I dont have enough relatives or peeps over here to go "check out the girl for me". The last thing I want is to have women gaming my only sure banker. I hope your advice gets derailed into oblivion tongue
Maybe you should read the comments of females on this thread again to fully understand their message. We are not against submissiveness. We are appalled at the way it has been misused by men who also use it to judge every single lady that is old enough to get married and sad to say, you are among them which is very pathetic. So you want to tell me that every single lady in her late 20's or 30's does not have a submissive spirit? Really,is that the only existing factor?have you given thought to the economic factor or the fact that most men are so Irresponsible that it would take an idiot to manage such a person? Secondly who gave you the right to tag young ladies in their late 20's and 30's as people who still don't have plenty oppurtunity to become wives and mothers in the future? You think they shouldn't see themselves as valuable as the younger ones,even when you've heard of how women in their 40's get married and have kids? It is this kind of insinuation that makes it difficult for ladies to be submissive to men with your mentality because people like you don't have respect for women. So before you lecture us, go back and do your home work so you can learn to do to others what you would like them to do to you.

4 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by thehunted(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
safarigirl: my dear majority of Nigerian/West African men are nothing but dictators-in-waiting. They want to run you, run your kids, run the entire house and even run the kitchen. Their true natures may not manifest immediately, but wait until you defy them once or twice and the beast shall be unleashed. The entire world knows West African men LOVE to dominate everything, they get hard-ons from ordering people about. Only 20% could be absolved of this, the rest just want some puppet to do their will without question.

Madam,why are you so aggressive?? Abeg,chill.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

I have nothing against the verses you quoted; you will find that in my previous posts.

I had issues with your definition of submission to some other posters.

The verse that talks about how couples should relate said 'husbands should love their wives and wives submit to their husbands' not so?

The love expected from the husbands is what is defined in 1 Cor 13: 1 - 8 while every Christian wife is encouraged to be the Prov 31 woman

Do you now understand me?

P.S.: Submission is only foe Christian homes

Anybody cannot pick the portions of the Bible they like and quote it. There are principles which must be followed

Owk, what are my definitions of submission in my previous posts...

Did I dispute the fact that husbands should love their wives, did I say otherwise

Again, I didn't dispute that...

Submission is only for christian homes, are u an atheist A muslim cannot even argue this and most of us are either christians or muslims.. The point I am trying to make is that submission is stronger in other religions than in christianity...

Finally, this is the funny part, I quoted what is in the bible "word for word", I neither added, subtracted or implied into it...its not just a version of the bible, they are too numerous for me to start quoting... A simple google search would help you...

And who told you I am not a christian... Why refer to me as anybody Which principles are you referring to?
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
koyes:
Maybe you should read the comments of females on this thread again to fully understand their message. We are not against submissiveness. We are appalled at the way it has been misused by men who also use it to judge every single lady that is old enough to get married and sad to say, you are among them which is very pathetic. So you want to tell me that every single lady in her late 20's or 30's does not have a submissive spirit? Really,is that the only existing factor?have you given thought to the economic factor or the fact that most men are so Irresponsible that it would take an idiot to manage such a person? Secondly who gave you the right to tag young ladies in their late 20's and 30's as people who still don't have plenty oppurtunity to become wives and mothers in the future? You think they shouldn't see themselves as valuable as the younger ones,even when you've heard of how women in their 40's get married and have kids? It is this kind of insinuation that makes it difficult for ladies to be submissive to men with your mentality because people like you don't have respect for women. So before you lecture us, go back and do your home work so you can learn to do to others what you would like them to do to you.

What are you against pls??
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
The women I've encountered fight for my respect always turn out to be golddiggers/spoilt or glorified prostitutes... They eat their cakes and have it. They are all on this thread commenting.. Guys always be careful of any woman who wants your to respect her by force. She's a Jezebel... A word is enough for the wise.

koyes:
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

Owk, what are my definitions of submission in my previous posts...

Did I dispute the fact that a husband should love their wives, did I say otherwise

Again, I didn't dispute that...

Submission is only for christian homes, are u an atheist A muslim cannot even argue this and most of us are either christians or muslims.. The point I am trying to make is that submission is stronger in other religions than in christianity...

Finally, this is the funny part, I quoted what is in the bible "word for word", I neither added, subtracted or implied into it...its not just a version of the bible, they are too numerous for me to start quoting... A simple google search would help you...

And who told you I am not a christian... Why refer to me as anybody Which principles are you referring to?

njokusboy,

You really need to chill.

When I say/write something, I mean it literally without hidden meanings.

I really do not see how you got all these from my posts

Submission is only for Christian homes, I still maintain that. There are several underlying principles explained in the Bible on the husband -wife issue and how Christians should relate with each other.

Just how it would be nasty for me to harp on my husband continual loving me even when I am rude or a thorn in his flesh, submission is not just automatic.

I doubt if I referred to your faith in any of my posts

And once again, I have nothing against the verses you quoted!
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
You've just implicated yourself on this thread. You've told nairalanders the kind of women in your immediate family,your miserable life style as someone who patronizes prostitutes,the dirty friends you surround yourself with. You've even given us a hint on the trashy person you'll end up choosing as your partner because believe me, your whole life stinks and it would take a person like you to smell and eat the same shit that you only know how to produce. I'm happy to say that i've never encountered a slowpoke like you. Why, because i'm allergic to foreign shit and poverty stricken neighborhoods! Therefore,unlike your folks i will never be caught fighting for the respect i already have from flee bags like you who lack self respect to begin with.
warrior101: The women I've encountered fight for my respect always turn out to be golddiggers/spoilt or glorified prostitutes... They eat their cakes and have it. They are all on this thread commenting.. Guys always be careful of any woman who wants your to respect her by force. She's a Jezebel... A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

njokusboy,

You really need to chill.

When I say/write something, I mean it literally without hidden meanings.

I really do not see how you got all these from my posts

Submission is only for Christian homes, I still maintain that. There are several underlying principles explained in the Bible on the husband -wife issue and how Christians should relate with each other.

Just how it would be nasty for me to harp on my husband continual loving me even when I am rude or a thorn in his flesh, submission is not just automatic.

I doubt if I referred to your faith in any of my posts

And once again, I have nothing against the verses you quoted!

Owk, gud...

But I'd like to correct sumtin, submission is not only for christian homes, its even less pronounced in christianity in comparison to other religions... Go and do some research on that... Except you are thinking outside the religious context...

Now, that is another angle, in religion, submission is kinda automatic... The bible states that the man should lead the woman... Adam was before eve, it said, and Adam did not err... NOTE: this is what the bible say oh, its not me talking... Now I wasn't referring to irresponsible men, if a man discharges his duties effectively a woman owes him her respect.. I think dis is in recognition of the fact that the woman is the weaker vessel... Its only natural that the stronger gender leads, I am sorry but that is how it was programmed to be.. The man protects the woman... Infact I think the best way for women to avoid this submission thingy is to stay away from marriage entirely or do it the European way, where u can divorce any man as soon as you disagree with his principles... The latter ofcourse is against the principles of christianity..

I don chill
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

Owk, gud...

But I'd like to correct sumtin, submission is not only for christian homes, its even less pronounced in christianity in comparison to other religions... Go and do some research on that... Except you are thinking outside the religious context...

Now, that is another angle, in religion, submission is kinda automatic... The bible states that the man should lead the woman... Adam was before eve, it said, and Adam did not err... NOTE: this is what the bible say oh, its not me talking... Now I wasn't referring to irresponsible men, if a man discharges his duties effectively a woman owes him her respect.. I think dis is in recognition of the fact that the woman is the weaker vessel... Its only natural that the stronger gender leads, I am sorry but that is how it was programmed to be.. The man protects the woman... Infact I think the best way for women to avoid this submission thingy is to stay away from marriage entirely or do it the European way, where u can divorce any man as soon as you disagree with his principles... The latter ofcourse is against the principles of Christianity..

I don chill

Now you are missing it

A woman is only weaker than a man physically and the man leads because he is the building block of the family and not because he is stronger else a stronger wife can decide to lead.

A wife's submission is in response to the husband's love. That's why I asked you to quote that verse so you see that submission is just a balance so that the man does not feel cheated. It is a 'watch my back I watch yours' kind of thing.

I said it is only for Christian homes because it is a Christian policy or maybe I differentiate by saying 'Christian submission'.

Just how the 'children of God' refers to only Christians, 'Christian submission' is for only Christian homes
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Girls like you are the same glorified prostitutes I am talking about. Don't divert peoples attention away to brothels and clubs... You know what I'm talking about... Lol@end up with... As if you're able to read my desires. Prophetess of doom. What's even vexing you about being submisive sef? You still have an option of undergoing a gender rearrangement opperation or just kill yourself then come back as a man in your next life.

Edited: And yes, any girl/woman in my immediate family who thinks like you and the rest here is the same Jezebel like yourself... No bias. Continue doing your own and stop spoiling others for us... My mother never had a problem with submition yet she was a succesful woman. She was s second to a manager of a company, she sold cars in 2s and 3s, she also got a boutique.. I've been searching for a while now and keep selecting and filtering bytches like you all the time. I'm ambitious would never marry time bomb like yourself who can never support my ambitions but seek her own first and then steal part or all of mine... Up feminism, Up divas... Lol

koyes: You've just implicatated yourself on this thread. You've told nairalanders the kind of women in your immediate family,your miserable life style as someone who patronizes prostitutes,the dirty friends you surround yourself with. You've even given us a hint on the trashy person you'll end up choosing as your partner because believe me, your whole life stinks and it would take a person like you to smell and eat the same shit that you only know how to produce. I'm happy to say that i've never encountered a slowpoke like you. Why, because i'm allergic to foreign shit and poverty stricken neighborhoods!
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

Now you are missing it

A woman is only weaker than a man physically and the man leads because he is the building block of the family and not because he is stronger else a stronger wife can decide to lead.

A wife's submission is in response to the husband's love. That's why I asked you to quote that verse so you see that submission is just a balance so that the man does not feel cheated. It is a 'watch my back I watch yours' kind of thing.

I said it is only for Christian homes because it is a Christian policy or maybe I differentiate by saying 'Christian submission'.

Just how the 'children of God' refers to only Christians, 'Christian submission' is for only Christian homes

A man is not only physically stronger, he is also emotionally stronger, hence why he is the leader... Women generally, are emotional creatures hence why the man is to protect and shield her, you are still saying the same thing, "the man is the pillar, so the woman should support and respect him"....
Its a watch my back I watch yours kind of thing like you rightly said, I protect you with my might, you respect me for that... Simple... Isn't it the same? Isn't dat balanced enough?
Make dat "christian submission" then, there is submission in other religion.. And its even stronger than that in christianity... The fact that a man marry 4 wives is proof enough of that...
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
This might be my last post on this thread so it's gonna be long. I know for sure that a lot of women are suffering in oppressive marriages, i've seen time and time again during my stay here women who are slapped openly, disregarded, cheated upon (i personally know a man who has never given his wife #20,000 to buy clothes or make hair, but gave his bitch, sorry for using that word #35,000 for God knows what) sent away from their homes because they didn't have a male child (this is especially true of Igbo people, and to think that is the man that determines the sex makes it more annoying) deprived of a lot of things and mistreated in general. This generation of young women saw this and many grew resentment in their hearts against men, especially if their father abused their mother, or they saw a close neighbour or relative suffer from it. This is one major reason why many African women are pushed into feminism in the first place. I don't blame then for this, but this is not the right way to go. The bottom line is this. . . Men, please treat your woman as you would treat yourself, don't hide under the guise of culture to mistreat your wife. She is a human too not a slave, treat her with care and love her from the heart. A happy woman makes a happy home, whether you like it or not. If a woman is not happy, or feels appreciated by her man, it will reflect on the family, married women in the house, if this is a lie, indicate. Don't see your wife as a property but as a partner, don't see her as a threat but an extension of yourself, team mate. Please don't also beat up your wife for whatever reason. It is a known fact that when hormones are raging in women, their mouths run faster than their brain. Having it at the back of your mind that she doesn't mean what she says at that point can help. But if this is a repeated pattern, your wife must be cautioned lovingly. Women, see your husband as a partner too. Accept his authority, two captains cannot run a ship and as such, let your husband be the administrator at home. We men value our self esteem and we value respect, respect us and you will be respected, offer valuable opinion to him and he will value you for it. Study the marriage between abraham and sarah. Resist the urge to compete with your husband, see his success as yours. And lastly ladies, marriage is serious business that should not be pushed into. Make sure you shine your eyes when picking a marriage mate because it will save you a lot of trouble. Don't be blinded by materialism, look out for hard working and responsible men. Never settle for a jazz man, even if he is rich. Study how he deals with others and when you see several red flags, end the relationship. This is all i have to say, criticize and analyse this post, It might be helpful. GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS.

3 Likes

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

I think it should be scrapped.

In my place, it is usually returned to the grooms parents.

You seem to have a very matured view about these things. Keep it up, God will surely bless you with the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh!

Compliments of the season cheesy
@bukatyne thank you. I appreciate.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

A man is not only physically stronger, he is also emotionally stronger, hence why he is the leader... Women generally, are emotional creatures hence why the man is to protect and shield her, you are still saying the same thing, "the man is the pillar, so the woman should support and respect him"....
Its a watch my back I watch yours kind of thing like you rightly said, I protect you with my might, you respect me for that... Simple... Isn't it the same? Isn't dat balanced enough?
Make dat "christian submission" then, there is submission in other religion.. And its even stronger than that in christianity... The fact that a man marry 4 wives is proof enough of that...

Do you have any proof of the bolded?

How does marrying of four wives proof submission?

It will help if you don't tie respect to anything. In normal circumstances, a woman is to respect her husband because he is her husband not because he is richer, poorer, stronger, weaker or taller than she is and a husband is to respect his wife because she is his wife and not for any other reason.

Do you know why the average Nigerian wife cannot respect her husband when he is broke or becomes jobless? because she had tied her respect to his pocket. She never respected the man himself but his money grin

But then again, it is not her fault because she has been brought up to see her husband as her head because he is the 'provider'

I will go back to my first stand; you don't know what Christian submission is about.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
PocketEconomist: @bukatyne thank you. I appreciate.

You are welcome

You must be new on NL
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

You are welcome

You must be new on NL
nope. Three years plus. This is my second handle, forgot the first cheesy ; D tongue but it's all good.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lol...You can't imagine how you sound. It's obvious you lack understanding of what this topic is all about.Even with how you've degraded yourself with your disgusting life style, you still think you deserve to be treated as a responsible being when your defination of a real responsible, self confident woman is a jezebel to you. Don't get it twisted. You are mentally slow in learning and you need to go back to school to learn before you can say you deserve anything good in your sick, miserable life OR continue to crave and fight for your respect from your folks in the brothels and clubs. If the latter is your choice then step aside and let me continue my conversation with the respected,responsible real men and women on this thread.
warrior101: Girls like you are the same glorified prostitutes I am talking about. Don't divert peoples attention away to brothels and clubs... You know what I'm talking about... Lol@end up with... As if you're able to read my desires. Prophetess of doom. What's even vexing you about being submisive sef? You still have an option of undergoing a gender rearrangement opperation or just kill yourself then come back as a man in your next life.

Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
PocketEconomist: nope. Three years plus. This is my second handle, forgot the first cheesy ; D tongue but it's all good.

Hmmm!

Let me guess what the first handle could have been grin
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

Hmmm!

Let me guess what the first handle could have been grin
The handle broke and i couldn't find it grin tongue
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne:

Do you have any proof of the bolded?

How does marrying of four wives proof submission?

It will help if you don't tie respect to anything. In normal circumstances, a woman is to respect her husband because he is her husband not because he is richer, poorer, stronger, weaker or taller than she is and a husband is to respect his wife because she is his wife and not for any other reason.

Do you know why the average Nigerian wife cannot respect her husband when he is broke or becomes jobless? because she had tied her respect to his pocket. She never respected the man himself but his money grin

But then again, it is not her fault because she has been brought up to see her husband as her head because he is the 'provider'

I will go back to my first stand; you don't know what Christian submission is about.

So you want evidence to proove that men are emotionally stronger? Lemme quote a version of the bible for you... There is a reason why the devil chose to tempt Eve over Adam.. 1 timothy 2:12 -14 says sumtin lyk dat...

If you can't establish the relationship between female submission/ male dominance in relation to a man having 4 wives, then I don't know what to tell you... A man marries, 4 of you, keeps yall under his roof, sleeps with all yall randomly and you don't know what is submissive about that?

A woman should respect her husband because he is just her husband, what does that even mean A husband is the head of the home, do you know what it means to be the head... The woman is his HELPER,do you know what helper is??

I didn't say a woman should respect a man because he is the provider, a woman who refuses to respect her husband becos he is broke was never respectful... I don't know where you dug the provider part from... Oya prove me wrong, " quote it"....

Again I think you are quite confused as to the definition of submission be it "christian submission" or otherwise......
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by warrior101: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
It's not about speaking grammer. I got tired of all that few years back.. Read your bible if you're a xstian then see what the book of solomon it calls the woman you're painting there... Self confident? Lol... She's an harlot. She can never be with one man. Sorry to say. Even in hip hop they're refered to as hoes and bytches... 2pac said fucc bytches cuz a true sister love a nigga. Kanye- lesbians never love a nigga... They will nag you to submition while they themself are self confident(of course one person must be the captain), press your mugu bottons for their own mischievious gains.
PS: I don't think I deserve to be treated as responsible or with respect. What do you even mean by that?

koyes: Lol...You can't imagine how you sound. It's obvious you lack understanding of what this topic is all about.Even with how you've degraded yourself with your disgusting life style, you still think you deserve to be treated as a responsible being when your defination of a real responsible, self confident woman is a jezebel to you. Don't get it twisted. You are mentally slow in learning and you need to go back to school to learn before you can say you deserve anything good in your sick, miserable life OR continue to crave and fight for your respect from your folks in the brothels and clubs. If the latter is your choice then step aside and let me continue my conversation with the respected,responsible real men and women on this thread.
Re: Humility: The Lost Female Art by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
njokusboy:

So you want evidence to proove that men are emotionally stronger? Lemme quote a version of the bible for you... There is a reason why the devil chose to tempt Eve over Adam.. 1 timothy 2:12 -14 says sumtin lyk dat...

If you can't establish the relationship between female submission/ male dominance in relation to a man having 4 wives, then I don't know what to tell you... A man marries, 4 of you, keeps yall under his roof, sleeps with all yall randomly and you don't know what is submissive about that?

A woman should respect her husband because he is just her husband, what does that even mean A husband is the head of the home, do you know what it means to be the head... The woman is his HELPER,do you know what helper is??

I didn't say a woman should respect a man because he is the provider, a woman who refuses to respect her husband becos he is broke was never respectful... I don't know where you dug the provider part from... Oya prove me wrong, " quote it"....

Again I think you are quite confused as to the definition of submission be it "christian submission" or otherwise......

Ok buddy,

Whatever rocks your boat grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / Life Golden Rules..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.