Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49801 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by LaurinaDavid(f): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Women feel that sex is all guys want because that's all you show that you want.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
hahahahaaaaaaaa.. :Dhahahahaaaaaaaa..I love this post.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Paparose(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Very well said bro....
Yomieluv: Most ladies have nothing to contribute in relationship either financially,or otherwise. They see s3x as their only selling point,and tend to make use of it effectively for guy who cant control their emotion.

I for one,I see beyond beauty,can't date a girl that totally depends on me financially,emotionally,or whatever. Relationship go beyond using your heart,but head as well.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by PedroJP(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
crackhaus:
The answer to the question in bold is Yes!
Sex is over-rated, just as money is over-rated, just as falling in love is over-rated, just as death is over-rated...

I could go on and on about things that seem over-rated...
But it still won't change the fact that what men desire most out of a woman is sex, and what women desire most out of a man is protection & comfort.

They know it, we know it...and we all have found a way to co-exist with these truths.

Thank you. U have a point there. Naturally that's the major thing that attracts us to them.

I totally hate it when i hear oppo sexes say "we are just friends". Same sex can provide such relationship( i mean what just friends do)
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by PedroJP(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
aaronson: @op if sex wouldn't be involved you also wouldn't note those attractive body features the girl got that got you attracted to her....so its normal for a girl to think that way until a real man comes her way to prove her wrong and sweep her off her feet.

Ur "real man" here will only show pretence and endurance to some extent. What will make him real is his pretence capped with endurance.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by niyeee: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
How do woman want to be protected?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by dokunbam(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yomieluv: Most ladies have nothing to contribute in relationship either financially,or otherwise. They see s3x as their only selling point,and tend to make use of it effectively for guy who cant control their emotion.

I for one,I see beyond beauty,can't date a girl that totally depends on me financially,emotionally,or whatever. Relationship go beyond using your heart,but head as well.

ooosseee
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by chudy144(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=26pt]7 Ideas To Get Your Man Attracted To You Alone.[/size]
We all know that men love having sex. There are a lot of things that men want to do in bed during intercourse. Every man wants to be satisfied during sex and he wants to be sure that his partner is getting the same pleasure as he does. Here are seven things men want women to do in bed.
[size=13pt]Read More...[/size]
http://www.pusytime.com/sex/2013/12/28/7-ideas-to-get-your-man-attracted-to-you-alone/

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by GentleFrank(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Good question !
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by deavicky(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2013
What else can they offer
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by davida222(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
lorretta u: Ok you win.
Hope you're happy. smiley smiley smiley
Learn how to seat like a lady. see the way u are seated in that picture. SMH...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Cutex01(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
JulianBond007: Because of the attitude of most men. After having sex with a woman,they dump her and look for another one and the sex spree continues. You men make us feel that all you want is SEX!
And u ladies keep opening your legs. There's nothing like use and dump, afterall both parties enjoy the act.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
undecided undecided did I send you to my profile?joblessness.
davida222:
Learn how to seat like a lady. see the way u are seated in that picture. SMH...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Fredoh(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2015
Yomieluv:
Most ladies have nothing to contribute in relationship either financially,or otherwise. They see s3x as their only selling point,and tend to make use of it effectively for guy who cant control their emotion.

brother you make sense! bottom line is sex is enjoyable by both men and women. but men are more aggressive about it and usually ask for it more. but the fact that we have sex does not mean you are offering me a favor. we are simply enjoying ourself together. i used to have some neighbors whose wife threatens not to give him sex if he doesn't buy her this or that wrapper!-can you imagine! that man is pathetic and is an impulse to men! women simply see sex as something they offer, but hell no! you offer you filthy hole and i offer my energetic one-eyed-snake! so its one-one!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Fredoh:
brother you make sense! bottom line is sex is enjoyable by both men and women. but men are more aggressive about it and usually ask for it more. but the fact that we have sex does not mean you are offering me a favor. we are simply enjoying ourself together. i used to have some neighbors whose wife threatens not to give him sex if he doesn't buy her this or that wrapper!-can you imagine! that man is pathetic and is an impulse to men! women simply see sex as something they offer, but hell no! you offer you filthy hole and i offer my energetic one-eyed-snake! so its one-one!
well said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.