Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49807 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by davida222(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
SupermodelVicky: We feel dat's al guys want frm us cos they unconciously portray it thru their body language.

Ok tak 4instance;I'm walkin dwn my street wearin a bum short (probably goin 2Aboki's kiosk 2buy somthng) or I'm wearin a tight fitted jeans or a short skirt or gown.U need 2c how dudes wil b turnin their necks lik grin wen they drive by;just cos they saw my a*s but wen I dress cooperate or wear a traditional outfit;nobody wil even notice me.

My point is: wen d clevage or tight cloth mak a man approach a lady;wot do u think he's afta??
recent years, been using short, tight,
skirts and shirts as an excuse for rape
or date rape. Men have said that the
girl was wearing a tight shirt and short
skirt and it was obvious that she was
easy and wanted the attention. This
statement leads me to my next point.
The average human being upon first
contact with a stranger bases his
initial impression of that person solely
on the person's appearance. This is
only natural as the only thing that we
know about this stranger is what we
see
of them the first time we meet. We all
are aware of the sayings
"Preppy","Jockish","Skater","Sluty" etc.
This final saying, "Sluty" is
interpreted by 90 percent of Nigerians as a tight skirt and tight
tank top
which happens to be the usual
ensemble of a prostitute.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by pseudonomer: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
vislabraye:

With a liTtle bit of money and good branding, babes will rush you.

A lot of guys love sexx as well as ladies. But sexx will not guarantee that a man will love a woman for marriage.

Not guarantees a marriage... But for ♍ƺ, good sexx plays a big role.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Chomzy19(f): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
luckyman1010: Its happened to me,am a married man I just need somebody to go out with,but that my girlfriend use to misbehave.she missed a lot from me.saying dat all what I need from her is sex but not knowing that I don't like sex.

ARE U CONFUSED OR HIGH??

U are a married man, u have a galfriend and she says all u want from her is sex b4 nko?? Wat are you looking for outside yhur matrimonial home... But u say she is wrong that u don't like sex; N u are cheating on ur wife?? SMH... that all you need is someone to go out wit Is yhur Wife crippled or Imbecilic?? Even if she is, Why won't you go out wit Her??
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by ceaser: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yujin:
Just still hoping to meet a young, beautiful and FAITHFUL lady that WE would share our 'first fruit together'. Though, for now I'm almost giving up because loads of beautiful ladies are already annoyed with 'this tamed lion' and myself, mehn, the pressure is too much.
Don't give it up dude. Make it count. Keep it for that wonderful first night after the union. You'll be glad you did. A similarly good guy who chose to date girls with the condition of "no premarital séx" kept being jilted by those ladies who seems to place premium on séx, even the ones you'd term "spirikoko" among the ladies ended up accusing him of not being romantic and therefore called it off few months into the relationship when the realized he really meant his "no séx" parole. This guy gave up on the 7th attempt and decides to "teach 'em a lesson". For the first time ever, he got into the gig with the next available babe (who incidentally was the right girl this time) as she was equally inexperienced, having been severally dumped too for her unyielding attitude.
Long story short, came unplanned pregnancy which rocked both their world, negatively I mean, cos all friends (including me sef, I feel guilty) and peers were disappointed and simply jeered at 'em - "holy Mary don get belle", "Mr do good don fumble" became the anthem. I think they were really meant for each other, cos they are now happily married with the beautiful kid. So dude, don't give up on your priced possession. It simply shows you as strong-willed and you'd be respected by your spouse who'll not doubt your fidelity.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Ngokafor(f): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
....What on earth is the arguement here really??....ofcourse sex is all most guys want at the back of their minds when going after girls/women!!!...at least 90% of the time.They breathe,sleep and even eat it!.Some spend good cash to get it,reason why female prostitution thrives all over the world...

...others have ruined their businesses,family and jeopardised their future because of their uncontrollable urge for sex.It's not unusual to see a supposedly tough and no-nonsense CEO in a reputable organization reduced to a blustering and incoherent school-boy by one 22year old school girl just because he's hooked on that 'thing' he enjoys from her..

..In this department,women by far have the upper hand and some devious ones use it to their upmost advantage..too bad for the guys but thats just the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Yujin, are u a Chinese?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hehehehehehe grin
Off point bro. Too much ambiguity.
The simple point I'm trying to pass across to you is that a greater percentage of guys don't exhibit self control when it comes to sex in and out of relationships. Hence it makes the women feel like all men are after is sex. Simples.
Whether that is wrong or right depends on the couple in question. No one says women don't enjoy sex. We do. A lot. But we don't act like we are desperately in need of it. Maybe because you guys do enough of the desperate act thing for the both sexes. Even some of ur fellow guys on this thread agree that they can't do without sex in a relationship.I don't understand why you're going professor ish on me smiley
switdick:

You Still Don't Get It, You Sound Timid With This Response Of Yours.

What Exactly Is The Problem Here, The Fact That They(men) as You Say(Which You Don't Even Have Proof Of,Because Both Men and Women Still Have Consensual Se.x,Whether Tricked or Cajoled tongue ) Devise Means or Tricks To Have Se.x Or The Fact That You as The Girl Still Yield To It ?

Are You Saying If He as You Say Tricked You To Having Se.x With Him and You do ,Its Because He Wants It and Not Because You Do ?

Your Post Brews The Mentality Of One Who Wouldn't Say Boo To A Goose.......Timid and Primitive.

Not Having a Mind Of Your Own To Decide When You Want To Have Se.x Regardless Of His Devising Prowess.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nwanne tell them o
Ngokafor: ....What on earth is the arguement here really??....ofcourse sex is all most guys want at the back of their minds when going after girls/women!!!...at least 90% of the time.They breathe,sleep and even eat it!.Some spend good cash to get it,reason why female prostitution thrives all over the world...

...others have ruined their businesses,family and jeopardised their future because of their uncontrollable urge for sex.It's not unusual to see a supposedly tough and no-nonsense CEO in a reputable organization reduced to a blustering and incoherent school-boy by one 22year old school girl just because he's hooked on that 'thing' he enjoys from her..

..In this department,women by far have the upper hand and some devious ones use it to their upmost advantage..too bad for the guys but thats just the way it is.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
The guy head no correct. I read his post and just shook my head.
Chomzy19: ARE U CONFUSED OR HIGH??

U are a married man, u have a galfriend and she says all u want from her is sex b4 nko?? Wat are you looking for outside yhur matrimonial home... But u say she is wrong that u don't like sex; N u are cheating on ur wife?? SMH... that all you need is someone to go out wit Is yhur Wife crippled or Imbecilic?? Even if she is, Why won't you go out wit Her??
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by royallord1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
royal lord: okay! first of all; dont go down low yet. let consider the mental stance of most relationship. for most girls life is all about beauty with little or no emphasis on mental and intellectual development which will bring about financial independency.thus with nothing to offer themselves not to talk of the world, they use the only thing they have left and invested most 'their body' to get what they want, then u say sex is what a guy wants when that is all u have to offer. he pays ur bill , buys u gifts, goes beyond his way to make u happy yet most of u cant cook , most are spiritualy wrong they will bring down a successful guy . place a value on ur self and u will b valued

is they any babe in d house dat agrees with me?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
SMH
switdick: @Loretta, The Issue Of Having Se.x By Trick Or By Whatever Your Female Insecure Mind Tells You is A Myth Driven By Your Fear and Lack Of Mental Independence.

A Man Will Ask For What He Wants ,Asking Doesn't Relate To Devising Means Or Tricks as You Put it grin

If He Doesn't ask,Would You Take The Stirring Wheel and Do The asking, Or are You Saying Only Men Want Se.x Thus The Demand For It ?..

You Have To Know That,Not Asking isn't Not Wanting....Which You Many Insecure,Dependent babies On Here are all About.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Lorretta u, you sound so honest. I like dat:-)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
lorretta u: Hehehehehehe grin
Off point bro. Too much ambiguity.
The simple point I'm trying to pass across to you is that a greater percentage of guys don't exhibit self control when it comes to sex in and out of relationships. Hence it makes the women feel like all men are after is sex. Simples.
Whether that is wrong or right depends on the couple in question. No one says women don't enjoy sex. We do. A lot. But we don't act like we are desperately in need of it. Maybe because you guys do enough of the desperate act thing for the both sexes. Even some of ur fellow guys on this thread agree that they can't do without sex in a relationship.I don't understand why you're going professor ish on me smiley

The Point You Fail To See Is That With Your Wrong Premise You Actually Clarify To Me That Se.X is What You and Most Girls Offer,and That Is a Huge Junk Of Problem.

Don't Take The Nonsensical Drifts Of Some Male Kids On Here Serious,They're Just Being Insanely Hypothetical Due To The False norms In The Society Created By You Women and Some Weak Men. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
smiley
De Tus: @Lorretta u, you sound so honest. I like dat:-)
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Self Control ? I'm Lost, So Because Guys ask That Means They Lack The Control ? This Thread Is about Psychological Norms,May I Remind You ?

Why Do Girls "Think" That Se.x Is All What a Guy Want From Them ?

Don't Get Confused Sweetie, You're The One Agreeing To My Theory But You Fail To See It. smiley

So With Your Statement Is Safe To Say, Like All The Boys Here You Use as Example That Agree With Your Bogus Premise, That Se.x Is All You Offer ? shocked

WoW!! That Won't Be Fair To The More Secure,Confident and Well Self Esteemed Girls Na

You Know, The Ones That Don't See Se.x as a Baiting Tool ?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Switdick, what she meant was 'no woman wants to be primped and dumped by smooth players that trick them into having sex'.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
De Tus: @Switdick, what she meant was 'no woman wants to be primped and dumped by smooth players that trick them into having sex'.

And How They Become a Wise Prey Is The Matter.

There's No Game In It,The More reason Why I Say The Psychological Tricks Devised By Them Gets Them Into The {Player}Predator's Nest grin
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don't You Get Me ?

When You Try To Deny Your Guy Se.x(Even when You Want It) Only Reveals The Same Thing We are Talking about, Which Is Using it(se.x) as a baiting Tool, Just Because He(your Guy,asks) wants It.

Its Wrong To Assume that's The Only Thing He wants,because he asks For It. If You Believe That's all He wants Then Its Safe To Say That's All You Can Offer Which Doesn't in Anyway Projects The Woman In a Good Light, Securely,Confidently.

Its Not a Healthy Mental Feeling,It Highlights Inequality..I Just Hope She Understands. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
@switdick. U are confused nigguh. grin
Walahi you've managed to confuse yourself.
Abeg if you have comprehension issues go sort them out. Stop going off point. U like so many meaningless words. With no point.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
lorretta u: @switdick. U are confused nigguh. grin
Walahi you've managed to confuse yourself.
Abeg if you have comprehension issues go sort them out. Stop going off point. U like so many meaningless words. With no point.

You are Not Only Confused, You're Dumb Also, I've Been Trying To Make You See That Its Wrong To Dwell On That False Assumption That All A Guy Wants is Se.x Just Because He Ask's You Whether By Trick Or By any Means You Say.

There's Nothing Like He Tricked You To Having Se.x With You,are You a Kid That Don't Have a Mind Of Your Own ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
You're Talking ABout Comprehension Issues, Are You Not Sick To Think all a Guy Wants Is Se.x and He Lacks Self Control Just Because He asks You For It ?

It Reflects One Thing Only Which Is, Guys are More Independent,Mentally Of Course.

Why Is This Hard For Your Fish Brain To Grasp ?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Switdick, glad you got it now:-) See in her eyes or mind all high quality women think: they're hot, men want them. They have a firm choice when it comes to sex. Sure women like to be chased, others get the thrill from chasing. Meanwhile, they put up flamboyant wears in the process and later, they blame men for asking for sex. I find this fascinating anyway:-)
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
This Lorretta Girl Is Seemingly Dull, Did I Mince Words Of The Stupid Post Of Yours I Quoted, abi Should I Bring It Back For All To See Your Vast Insecurity Attached Thought Written all Over Your Generalization Post ?

Which Word Have I used That a Brainy Person Needs a Dictionary To Assimilate ?

Keep Exposing Your CoConut Head grin

What a Child!! ..Despite The Similar Numerous Thread On Nairaland ,Your Cerebral Matter Hasn't Grown Edification.

Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by AdigsMerit: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] angryCan u stay faithful with a girl till marriage without sex? No!! Which means ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̇ †ЂΞ truth. They can't stay without sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Man, take it easy on her @Switdick
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
De Tus: @Switdick, glad you got it now:-) See in her eyes or mind all high quality women think: they're hot, men want them. They have a firm choice when it comes to sex. Sure women like to be chased, others get the thrill from chasing. Meanwhile, they put up flamboyant wears in the process and later, they blame men for asking for sex. I find this fascinating anyway:-)

And This Is What Differentiate The Secure ,well self esteemed and Confident Ones from The Insecure Ones Like Lorretta.

Not all Girls Do That Receiving End Issh, Mature and Confident girls Don't Dwell On That Thought Of "I Hold The Power,(se.x)" So I can Do Shakara Till Thy Kingdom Come grin

Because Its an Insanely Selfish Move Churned Out Of Weakness, Insecurity and What Not. Se.x Is a 50/50 thing and as Such Deserves To Be Propelled By Affection,Love,Care, Attraction... Feeling Basically.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok you win.
Hope you're happy. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by switdick(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
lorretta u: Ok you win.
Hope you're happy. smiley smiley smiley

This Is Not a Debate, Don't Kid Your Self, You Only Need To Edify Your Mindset, That's all.

If You Keep Holding On to That Bias Of Being a Weaker Vessel Then You'll Keep Having Heart Breaks oo.. smiley

I'm Only Giving You The Free will To Be Independent In Decision.

A Wise Man Once Told Me That Bias Is a Feeling,Its Not a Stance To Be Reasoned. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
WTF? @switdick

Easy bruv!
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Switdick, she's admitted that you won. Man:-) u have to thank me because she almost finished you if not because of me, you would have lost:-)
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
He's obviously new to nairaland.

This babe is on honeymoon. No time for useless posts with ambiguous irrelevant words and unnecessary calling of names. I'll treat his ignorance on a later and appropriate date.
Gotta go. Duty calls wink wink .
De Tus: @Switdick, she's admitted that you won. Man:-) u have to thank me because she almost finished you if not because of me, you would have lost:-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.